Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy (2267 Views)

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by inoki247: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
if Dangote can sell his cement in the east without having any factory in the east, why can't I have only in the east and sell even in Ghana. Alomo bitters biggest market is Nigeria but its factory is in Ghana

Same as Adonko buh since border av been locked when last av u seen doz Products unless you want to buy Fake...

What I'm telling you is you can't open a business and be saying you only target your people unless you want to stay in one place all the company you use as example did they not make plans to grow beyond dere base....

Or Innoson that theyve in Anambra isn't finding ways people outside SE region can patronize him more for him to grow or you think his target is SE...

There are business you will build in yr localty you will still an outsider to Florish...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by EgwunsoDOTcom: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
I will not be that igbo guy who wants to start a business and decide to start it in Lagos. Nope. Not even Port Harcourt or Asaba (which are largely our closest cousins) will see a dime of my investment money.

As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria has 5 states. If I begin importation business, my headoffice will be in the east even if I use Lagos ports. Albertina is a major importer of electronics and he's based in Enugu.
If I want to build a 5 star hotel, a skyscraper, a plant, anything....I will build it in the east. If I must have presence outside east then it will be only skeletal and strictly as needed!

Some of the people online insulting igbos from year to year are employed by an Igbo person. The killings of igbos in the North have been carried out by employees, friends and business partners of the murdered.

Until igbos start having the mindset that the east must be developed, that the east is ripe for any and every type of investment, we will keep being insulted by Nigerians.

Why do you think Dangote has zero investment in the east, has nearly zero igbo friends or partners and has never commented about igbos? Do you think it is a coincidence? He holds us in the same contempt that the poor people from his tribe hold us.

Don't be that igbo guy who naively believes that politics of bitterness is only among the poor...that the rich roll together. Nothing could be further from the truth. The same contempt with which the nairaland bigots hold us is the same contempt with which Tinubu hold his igbo 'friends'. Hope Uzodima will still realise this.

Don't be that igbo guy. I won't. Where igboland will be in the next 100 years depends on what we do or don't do today.
You're very wise...

Jide ise..

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Ihateheadslamer: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Why will I go and slam my head on something when I hate head slammers tongue
helinues:

If am entitled to my own opinion, why not shift and face front ..

No go slam head on something oo

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Martinsmine(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

Bro, you see why you guys don't have back up and might not.

Outsiders suggestions about the development of Alaigbo is a big threat to some Igbo youths like the ones above doing their normal trolling which they have been doing for years just because we don't support same thing .

Those are the people who supported UGM boldly on this forum thinking they are hurting Buhari. They have no solution to the development of their own region yet wouldn't want others to provide one.

Una long way to go as a region fit far pass Kuvuki land cos most people don comot their hands from SE matter. Real fact
i understand but na 10% REMOVED their hands. Many hands still da active.trust
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by helinues: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Why will I go and slam my head on something when I hate head slammers tongue

That hate might be reverse psychology now

Una words this days na opposite of what you meant

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Advancedpenis: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

That hate might be reverse psychology now

Una words this days na opposite of what you meant

You need to assist your family now you have hairs in your pubic areas
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Martinsmine(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

The real problem is Igbo's don't have long term plans..
exactly.... And its affecting their structure. They feel they are best to stay alone but you know its not easy as a man to stay alone. Thats why God gave us wife
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by helinues: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Martinsmine:
i understand but na 10% REMOVED their hands. Many hands still da active.trust

If you think so.

There is this potential threat to real estate business in SE in the next 10 years or so which I have been talking about for years but no one is paying attention.

All this your billionaires that have acquired 30-40% of the available land without having any intention of using it for business, lease or sell but just want to add to the family glory.

Don't you think that would be a big threat to real estate business as only skyscraper buildings can help.. I still remember the man who was claiming the Anambra airport land as his family land.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2023
inoki247:

Same as Adonko buh since border av been locked when last av u seen doz Products unless you want to buy Fake...

What I'm telling you is you can't open a business and be saying you only target your people unless you want to stay in one place all the company you use as example did they not make plans to grow beyond dere base....

Or Innoson that theyve in Anambra isn't finding ways people outside SE region can patronize him more for him to grow or you think his target is SE...

There are business you will build in yr localty you will still an outsider to Florish...
lol it was just a misunderstanding from your end. I never said my business will only target igbos. I just said I will put it in igboland. I will sell as far as Gambia if I can...but the plant or head office will always be in igboland
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Advancedpenis: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:

If you think so.

There is this potential threat to real estate business in SE in the next 10 years or so which I have been talking about for years but no one is paying attention.

All this your billionaires that have acquired 30-40% of the available land without having any intention of using it for business, lease or sell but just want to add to the family glory.

Don't you think that would be a big threat to real estate business as only skyscraper buildings can help.. I still remember the man who was claiming the Anambra airport land as his family land.

It will be a shame if you end this year still jobless
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by optionalY09: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
I will not be that igbo guy who wants to start a business and decide to start it in Lagos. Nope. Not even Port Harcourt or Asaba (which are largely our closest cousins) will see a dime of my investment money.

As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria has 5 states. If I begin importation business, my headoffice will be in the east even if I use Lagos ports. Albertina is a major importer of electronics and he's based in Enugu.
If I want to build a 5 star hotel, a skyscraper, a plant, anything....I will build it in the east. If I must have presence outside east then it will be only skeletal and strictly as needed!

Some of the people online insulting igbos from year to year are employed by an Igbo person. The killings of igbos in the North have been carried out by employees, friends and business partners of the murdered.

Until igbos start having the mindset that the east must be developed, that the east is ripe for any and every type of investment, we will keep being insulted by Nigerians.

Why do you think Dangote has zero investment in the east, has nearly zero igbo friends or partners and has never commented about igbos? Do you think it is a coincidence? He holds us in the same contempt that the poor people from his tribe hold us.

Don't be that igbo guy who naively believes that politics of bitterness is only among the poor...that the rich roll together. Nothing could be further from the truth. The same contempt with which the nairaland bigots hold us is the same contempt with which Tinubu hold his igbo 'friends'. Hope Uzodima will still realise this.

Don't be that igbo guy. I won't. Where igboland will be in the next 100 years depends on what we do or don't do today.

Your fvcking business. You’re too poor for lagos market. Import gbe e

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2023
optionalY09:

Your fvcking business. You’re too poor for lagos market. Import gbe e
lol...I'm not poor. Trust me wink
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by WesternPanzer: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:

That you even have time to be responding to every iddiot baffles me.

If you see the way I see these guys from that part of Nigeria eh.....

I may not hate them but I don't like them either. I see them same way I see people from other country here... Absolutely nothing in common.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Mercury12(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
These igbo men in this photo are very smart and talented but they don't understand how the world works as much as they think.
You can not amount to more than the group you are identified with. The richest black man will still find himself facing racism from an average white person.
Until these people start bringing more of their wealth home, any violence on igbos in Lagos will still be felt by them one way or the other.
they are afraid of the monster you created. Ipob is there to destroy their business. Y'all keeps intimidating and threatening them. Lol. Una never see anything
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Brimstone77:
Seriously it time we start developing our region.

Enough of the insults from other tribes..

Let's show them we can do it.

Developing your region? B-b-b-but I thought you guys said the east is already developed, and that it's the most developed region in Africa?

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
I agree with you. I'm not crying though. Just trying to reorientate my people...one nairaland post at a time. Someone out there is learning wink

I doubt you're ibo. You're not insulting, you don't sound deluded, you're not sounding hypocritical, and you're sounding intelligent. Why are you pretending to be ibo?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by nedu666: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:

Oga ignore haters. Your post is for lgbos alone. Haters can go and die.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by nedu666: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

I doubt you're ibo. You're not insulting, you don't sound deluded, you're not sounding hypocritical, and you're sounding intelligent. Why are you pretending to be ibo?

Who is this kid? Return the phone to the owner, ur mates are waiting outside to play in the sand
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
nedu666:

Who is this kid? Return the phone to the owner, ur mates are waiting outside to play in the sand

This kid is the one rearing your father as his goat. He's planning to sell you to another owner and wait for the next set of offspring of your farher to sell to others.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by CongoJewRat: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Brimstone77:
Seriously it time we start developing our region.

Enough of the insults from other tribes..

Let's show them we can do it.

That's the spirit.

You guys are finally getting the message to go back home.
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Mercury12:
they are afraid of the monster you created. Ipob is there to destroy their business. Y'all keeps intimidating and threatening them. Lol. Una never see anything
ipob won't be there forever though
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

lol...its actually yorubas that are guilty of all you stated...but that's not the purpose of this thread
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by CongoJewRat: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
It's now this 0koro has finally understood that charity begins at home.

It's now they remember they have their own states.

Good.

The way Yorubas treated you was a very good lesson on both looking towards your own region and to stop coveting other people's lands and resources.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Maazieze(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:

I agree with your sentiment but dont quarantine yourself to just the SE, alaigbo is more then just the SE, invest aswell in our kin in rivers, delta and what ever state we are native in.

also if you want news on development and a forum for discussion look up "Voice of the east"

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
lol...its actually yorubas that are guilty of all you stated...but that's not the purpose of this thread

Then you don't know your people. Or you're not just self aware.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by gidgiddy: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:
what is said about people is sometimes important feedback. You shouldn't shrugg off everything said about you. That's how you learn...and no, I haven't passed the level of teaching and inspiring igbos.

You are in a country where the people elected and re-elected a Fulani man called Buhari despite herdsmen from his tribe slaughtering people in all 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria

And you are worried about what is said about Igbos?

Why isn't anyone saying anything about Fulani?

You are still waking up
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by onumadu: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Razgas:

Welcome to the LIGHT of the TRUTH. cool

One other point to make is this: The Igbo need to understand that they have REAL power to change their destiny.
What is that real power?
It is the fact that no other ethnic group in Nigeria comes close when it comes to our SPREAD of wealth-generating capacity.

Interpreted: We are located ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Our money can come from all over the world to develop our land SOLO.

But, for that to happen, we must VOW to NEVER invest even a kobo outside of South EAST.

If our brothers in areas outside of South east want to identify with us, it is their onus to strive to do so, and we shall then reciprocate the recognition.
The most foolish Igbo is one that allows even one kobo of his or her money to drop anywhere outside of our land.

As for how to politically SNATCH our dues in Nigeria, it is not a topic to be discussed on an open forum.
But suffice to say that the thieves that stole the last election taught us that Nigeria has no constitution.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by onumadu: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
BTW @ OP watch, "they" will soon remove this thread! cheesy
But, if you are Igbo, just understand that you are contributing to your own enslavement by not working actively to shift your wealth to Igboland.

One of the ways to do so is to ALWAYS DREAM BIG when it comes to investing in Igboland.
Don't just dream of one small business: Dream of a MEGA business.
Shoot for the heavens; you will land at least on top of a house.
That is part of what I had expect Soludo to start doing.
All these little roads are nothing.
We need 1000 skyscrapers along the Enugu-Onitsha corridor. cool
We will find the money. cool

BTW NOBODY can stop you from doing this shift.
They can steal elections and conduct other conspiracies. But if they try to constrain Ndigbo, they economy of the whole country will collapse.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Developing your region? B-b-b-but I thought you guys said the east is already developed, and that it's the most developed region in Africa?

In Nigerian standard east is developed,I can bet it's more develope than your region..

We just want more development..
Re: I Will Not Be That Igbo Guy by Brimstone77: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
CongoJewRat:

That's the spirit.

You guys are finally getting the message to go back home.

Developing our region doesn't translate to going back..

We are only remitting the funds we got from your region back to develop ours..

It's one Nigeria if you're waiting for igbos to leave your region then you will wait till they kingdom come..

We are going nowhere!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper Killed In Umuahia / A Country We Call Nigeria / Clash Between Cpc/pdp Injure 9 In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.