Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) (2725 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Beautiful Lady Shares A Message From A Guy Who Thought She Snubbed Him / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Queendera(f): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
So this guy and I were talking yesterday in school and he saw something while scrolling through his Facebook.

A girl he had wanted to toast about two days back.

She's dead.

About 2 days ago, while coming out from his room and trying to lock the door, he saw the girl walking by.

He tried calling her to talk to her. All he said was "fine girl, how far"

You know how guys do this na if they see a girl passing by.

Anyways, she snubbed him and behave as though he wasn't even talking to her. he was kind of embarrassed and a little angry.

His first reaction was to insult her or tell her that she's not even pretty enough.

But he decided against it.

Later that evening, he saw the same girl walking with another guy. E pain am small but him just lock up.

This all happened the day before yesterday.

Yesterday, the same girl died 😢😢.

Him no just no wetin to even talk because according to him, the plan na to lash the girl or invite am over the following day (same day she died).

Me I'm kind if wondering about the other guy and still thinking, what if she actually agreed? Just what if?

1 Like

Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by MechanicMike: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:
So this guy and I were talking yesterday in school and he saw something while scrolling through his Facebook.

She's dead.

About 2 days ago, while coming out from his room and trying to lock the door, he saw the girl walking by.

Anyways, she snubbed him and he was kind of embarrassed and a little angry.

His first reaction was to insult her or tell her that she's not even pretty enough.

Later that evening, he saw the same girl walking with another guy. E pain am small but him just lock up.

Him no just no wetin to even talk because according to him, the plan na to lash the girl or invite am over the following day (same day she died).

Me I'm kind if wondering about the other guy and still thinking, what if she actually agreed? Just what if?

angry

1 Like

Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by MechanicMike: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

Anyways, she snubbed him and he was kind of embarrassed and a little angry.

......you dont hav shcooool homework?(no oofeincse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Queendera(f): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

......you dont hav shcooool homework?(no oofeincse) angry
no.
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by MechanicMike: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:
no.

so why u wonndarring?...are u lightskin?(no oofeincse) angry

1 Like

Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Queendera(f): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

so why u wonndarring?...are u lightskin?(no oofeincse) angry
ignored.
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by MechanicMike: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

Anyways, she snubbed him and behave as though he wasn't even talking to her. he was kind of embarrassed and a little angry.

..ok I will help you so you can go back with yor shcooool home work. smiley

1 Like

Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by MechanicMike: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

..anyweays to answer yor looooogeligated sambatoforick manulicate questiuon my dear, here it goes:
,, people die everyday & its no big deal. she die, she die. Thats why we all pray & we thank God for life..Life is too shot.....

....well, you either gerrrrrit or u dont gerrrrrit!!!! (((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by talk2hb1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

In Summary He is Toaster Killer.
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by GodWrites: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

You be fish brain
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Danisaint112(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

So what are trying to achieve with this story if yours please. What if he actually accepted? And so?
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Rexymania(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
How did she die?
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by wisdomkid: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
This world is big... Way bigger than what we know or think.
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by finallybusy: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2023
ROFL.
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Jaybee3456: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Queendera:

She's dead.

Commot that what if from your mind, it was already ordained to happen. That's just life for you my dear okay okay let's say she decided to meet this your guy who says in the next days she wouldn't hangout with this fellow? Women should just be careful of how they live their lives.. some of una dey always forget say una be weaker vessels.. it is well may she RIP
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by Kooldon(f): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2023
What if the girl gave him attention, then he invited her over and she died on top of his bed?
He should thank God that the girl snubbed him
Re: She snubbed him and now she's dead (True Story) by purples25(f): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2023
It's not every time that guys should be so happy about a lady giving them attention. It's not every girl that comes to you that is a blessing.

Some girls may have STDs including AIDS, you call them, in their mind they pity you and decide to ignore you, mumu you would be insulting them.

Some, death is hanging over them, they answer you and die in your bed, you start crying.

Why would you guys even think everything that looks pretty and neat is a good thing? Okay o. When you see what you're looking for, you go calm down.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me But Wants To Know My Account Balance? (must Read) / He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . / Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.