Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,991 members, 7,859,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

“Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) (5956 Views)

Naira Floating by Tinubu was Ill-advised-Atiku / Density Map: Exposing The Ignorance And The Bigotry Of The Anti-North Gang / Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Asswipemod: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
seunmsg:

Nobody is buying this your silly ipob propaganda. Without even checking the lady’s previous tweets, I knew she’s Ipob. Once she tweets like ipob and gets retweeted and publicized by Igbos, she’s definitely ipob. Your divisive agenda has failed.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😆😆😆
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by hafeeanubasy: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:
This northern girl on Twitter has just criticized the floating of the Naira as an anti-northern agenda or policy.

But would you blame her?

The disparity in exchange rate has been to the advantage of northern Bureau De Change (BDC) operators who source their dollars from the CBN, sometimes below official rate, and sell to the public at black market rate.

These guys dominated that section of financial business for decades and constituted themselves as cabals against every efforts that had hitherto been made to unify exchange rate in country.

For them, Nigerian economy can cripple, due to low Foreign Direct Investment occasioned by the multiple exchange rate regime, as long as they are feeding fat.

I don’t like Tinubu’s face, but his calls so far has been commendable. The leeches on Nigerian economy need to start being poured some insecticide so that Nigeria can survive.
Do you have to remind us that you don't like Tinubu face 😆

As if Tinubu cares!
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by hafeeanubasy: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
sreamsense:

She is igbo commiting identity fraud to cover up as northerners. Don't cover her up by hiding under obidient. Rebuke every fraudulent mindset, it doesn't take you anywhere. Go through her previous messages. Every thing about biafrans is full of fraud. Nobody will jail her if she has spoken as Igbos, but mentality of fraudulent mindset in average biafran person must just manifest somehow even outside selling fake products in the market. Igbos will be the one to claim hausa, yorubas and Niger Delta to insult their opponents. You are always trying to be smart by half, I don't know kind of food you eat that cannt separate biafrans from fraud. Don't hide bad things in the society, expose them for the good of all of us
Igbo commited alot of fraud to market OBI ehn.

Their fake social media accounts is countless ooo

2 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by drlateef: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I will only praise our agbado president when I'm able to buy unlimited dollar's with my credit card . Until then,all his policies so far is useless

You should be able to do that with single exchange rates. Just wait. It’s a matter of days, not weeks.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by drlateef: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
demmie1:

Obi don't have the balls, he will go there to do yes daddy for the cabals

Obi is weak naturally. Don’t you see how he runs away from trouble He doesn’t know how to be bold and negotiate. I give that to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by adebayo987: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
demmie1:

Obi don't have the balls, he will go there to do yes daddy for the cabals
Let's keep biased aside because I'm very sure you don't know the man by name, Peter Obi. His enemies would attempt to use NASS to impeach him like it happened in Anambra State. If his mind is made up, nothing changes it and that's the kind of person Nigeria needs. I just hope my Baba Tinubu doesn't slack after like 2 years and may he live longer than expected and shame all his enemies.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by chidiokay: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
I do not believe those Abokis on the street get their dollars at official nrate.

Makes no sense

If you are the corrupt official gettiing dollars at 460 and the street price is 760 why will you sell it at 700 to ANYBODY?

WILL YOU DO THAT?
The simple truth is Abokis will make their money on turnover regardless of what the CBN does.
Remittances from diasporans is over $70 million a day.
They buy They sell. This narrative that they need to be corrupt to survive is unfair.
Those plundering the CBN have no need to do them any favours and often the CBN does not even sell cash. They do transfer especially big sums. Do you imagine Dangote is dealing in cash when buying forex?

Lets imagine you are the corrupt official getting dollar at official rate ... if you don't sell to the parallel market what will you do ??
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Brek: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:
You Igbos see Hausa and Fulanis as god

You quickly com post what an unknown small girl from the north post on Twitter

So what do you even want us to do now sef?
That's why igbos despise Fulani and hausas?
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Gajagojo: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
chidiokay:

Lets imagine you are the corrupt official getting dollar at official rate ... if you don't sell to the parallel market what will you do ??
I will sell to the parallel market

It is important to read and comprehend before reacting. Not doing so is why so many people fail English
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Penguin2: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

It is important to read and comprehend before reacting. Not doing so is why so many people fail English
You will sell to the parallel market but you are here arguing that Abokis don’t get their dollar from CBN.

Where do you stand gan gan?
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by chidiokay: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

Why are you triggered, you are the one arguin blindly

If you are the corrupt official gettiing dollars at 460 and the street price is 760 why will you sell it at 700 to ANYBODY?

incase you forgot what you wrote or what kind of figure of speech is that.

Next time think before you talk, If you admit you will sell to the parallel market just like other rogues in the system then what is the essence of your lame arguement,

it is common sense People sell to make gain, burea de'change we make gain whether at single market or dual market, but the later pays more and give room for monopolized market, But with the single market FX there is competition against the black markets, at the end competition will drive prices lower.

just Clear the blind post you made earlier, before someone else blow your ass out
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Gajagojo: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
chidiokay:

Why are you triggered, you are the one arguin blindly

incase you forgot what you wrote or what kind of figure of speech is that.

Next time think before you talk, If you admit you will sell to the parallel market just like other rogues in the system then what is the essence of your lame arguement,

it is common sense People sell to make gain, burea de'change we make gain whether at single market or dual market, but the later pays more and give room for monopolized market, But with the single market FX there is competition against the black markets, at the end competition will drive prices lower.

just Clear the blind post you made earlier, before someone else blow your ass out

I am triggered because I have little patience for unintelligent people who talk without comprehension.
If the street price is 760 then no one who knows the street will sell for 700.
Doing so. is selling at a discount

It is clear you did not read did not comprehend

The point is simple Someone tried to suggest that somehow Abokis are getting CBN dollars from corrupt officials at a discount less than they would pay from a regular seller. And so somehow floating will spoil their business because they no longer have access to discounted dollars

Those selling corruptly accessed dollars from CBN have no reason to do Aboki any favours
It is a simple point to grasp so I don't have patience for dull people quoting he to talk rubbish
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by adebayo987: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
This stvpid girl means that the North is the problem of Nigeria. No wonder southern Presidents always perform better. May "North" never happen to us again!
Penguin2:
This northern girl on Twitter has just criticized the floating of the Naira as an anti-northern agenda or policy.

But would you blame her?

The disparity in exchange rate has been to the advantage of northern Bureau De Change (BDC) operators who source their dollars from the CBN, sometimes below official rate, and sell to the public at black market rate.

These guys dominated that section of financial business for decades and constituted themselves as cabals against every efforts that had hitherto been made to unify exchange rate in country.

For them, Nigerian economy can cripple, due to low Foreign Direct Investment occasioned by the multiple exchange rate regime, as long as they are feeding fat.

I don’t like Tinubu’s face, but his calls so far has been commendable. The leeches on Nigerian economy need to start being poured some insecticide so that Nigeria can survive.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by chidiokay: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

I am triggered because I have little patience for unintelligent people who talk without comprehension.
If the street price is 760 then no one who knows the street will sell for 700.
Doing so. is selling at a discount

It is clear you did not read did not comprehend

The point is simple Someone tried to suggest that somehow Abokis are getting CBN dollars from corrupt officials at a discount less than they would pay from a regular seller.

Those selling corruptly accessed dollars from CBN have no reason to do Aboki any favours And so somehow floating will spoil their business because they no longer have access to discounted dollars
It is a simple point to grasp so I don't have patience for dull people quoting he to talk rubbish

I get your problem now, you keep forgetting under these conversation we assumed you are a rich corrupt official cheesy ... you won't have the luxury & time to meet end customers, naa from your condition you dey take see am say you go fit hawk dollar yourself cheesy pele

A rich business man getting cheap dollar has just two option to maximize gain, either start a burea de change enterprise or find a market of middlemen .. a man of influence & affuence will settle for middlemen, to avoid being exposed, selling 700 for what you got at 460 is moon over profit.

What you don't know is that, in the chain of supply everyone as a profit cap you can't have it all except you won't involve 2nd party
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Parachoko: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
JOemmy:

Which igbos u mean corrupt igbo politicians?
I mean Igbos like JOemmy and Penguin2
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by harjay1986: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:

She is Obidient but she’s a northerner.

And it’s not everything you should attack. Cuz I see no reason you wanna attack this post.

That girl just said the truth of how all those northern BDCs feel. Because with dollars now easily accessible from banks, do you think they will retain the kind of patronage they were used to having?

Why go to risk your life inside Hausa quarters when your bank can give you at same rate?

The only people that would still be their customer right now are criminals and yahoo boys who don’t want their financial dealings tracked.

Aside them, this policy will cripple BDCs.

If you support the lady narrative that means you support fuel subsidy in the first place , you support people that import expire drugs into Nigeria just because they make living on that... nonsense and buhari
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
That girl is an obidient. I know that twiiter handle very well. She is known on twitter for pushing fake north narratives. Always claiming North this not North that.

I wont be surprised if she is from the east masquerading as northerner

Infact... She is igbo not anywhere near the north. i am 100% sure
Lolz, she was the one that was shouting remove his cap remove his cap from pa lamidi in the courtroom.she was the one that stretched her hand from the back if you look at the clear video of that events before they bounced the old man out . I knew this when her fellow obidients were hailing her on twitter and she was referencing to it then.. They were calling her queen of vawulence. I wondered why it didn't go viral then. Look deep into her tweet. I think she is based in abj.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo: Air Travellers To Enjoy Free Wi-Fi At Lagos, Abuja Airports / PHCN Pre-paid Maintenance Fees Are Illegal - NERC / Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.