Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

“Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) (5942 Views)

Naira Floating by Tinubu was Ill-advised-Atiku / Density Map: Exposing The Ignorance And The Bigotry Of The Anti-North Gang / Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by yemmight(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
It time for us to escape from the hand of the colonials.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by sreamsense: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:

She is Obidient but she’s a northerner.

And it’s not everything you should attack. Cuz I see no reason you wanna attack this post.

That girl just said the truth of how all those northern BDCs feel. Because with dollars now easily accessible from banks, do you think they will retain the kind of patronage they were used to having?

Why go to risk your life inside Hausa quarters when your bank can give you at same rate?

The only people that would still be their customer right now are criminals and yahoo boys who don’t want their financial dealings tracked.

Aside them, this policy will cripple BDCs.
She is igbo commiting identity fraud to cover up as northerners. Don't cover her up by hiding under obidient. Rebuke every fraudulent mindset, it doesn't take you anywhere. Go through her previous messages. Every thing about biafrans is full of fraud. Nobody will jail her if she has spoken as Igbos, but mentality of fraudulent mindset in average biafran person must just manifest somehow even outside selling fake products in the market. Igbos will be the one to claim hausa, yorubas and Niger Delta to insult their opponents. You are always trying to be smart by half, I don't know kind of food you eat that cannt separate biafrans from fraud. Don't hide bad things in the society, expose them for the good of all of us

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Jlow2: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
80% of northern elites and billionaires made money from govt patronage and favoritism, none has history of starting from the scratch like most southerners, the worst from our southern presidents is the dnt push policies that support the business of their pple in the name of one Nigeria, one Nigeria is just on paper

2 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by CSTRR: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
demmie1:

The same igbos that stand against regional government abi?
When did igbos ever stood against regional govt?
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Penguin2: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Why do you have to post here on Nairaland what an ordinary and unknown civilian like you post on Twitter?

The owner of the twitter account is even an Igbo girl

If you have a problem with the Yorubas, attack directly and stop hiding behind a Northerner while attacking. Nah Cowards dey behave the way you and the Twitter account owner dey behave.

There's nothing the unknown Twitter account owner don post, wey people never talk on Nairaland since yesterday.

Again, did you read my commentary?

If yes, what did my commentary say to what she posted whether she’s Igbo or Hausa?
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
That woman is not even a northerner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by inoki247: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I will only praise our agbado president when I'm able to buy unlimited dollar's with my credit card . Until then,all his policies so far is useless

Lol ur Bank will give access to unlimited Dollar soon buh it will be at the bank rate which will be similar to Black market so no more Arbitrage scope....

Na wetin online virtual dey give u will soon be getting from ur bank..
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by GeneralPula: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:

This guy too dey lie..

I love the fact that they bursted your lie..

All these your strategy are weak! You can’t divide the north & west with these cheap propaganda!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by renderme: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
GeneralPula:

This guy too dey lie..

I love the fact that they bursted your lie..

All these your strategy are weak! You can’t divide the north & west with these cheap propaganda!

Don't mind them. It's their new narrative they're trying so hard to float now say jagaban don backstab northerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by blowjohn(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Thank you. Both obi and Tinubu had similar mindset but their approach differ. While obi is blunt Tinubu was playing along with northerners. But Obi's methods proved more effective if not for Tinubu's last minute mago mago.

Wrong!

Playing along is the safest way.
U want to tell the North that u plan on destabilising them with fx moves and win?

Make your enemies believe there's love there
'Cause in war, belief is all fair
Rock them to sleep, s- in your Jeep
And you ain't never know the plot was from me
It's from my masterminds

Nas...'Mastermind '
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by keymatt(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:
While praising Tinubu for any little thing some shallow brain will start mocking Igbos. Most of these policies have been advocated by Igbos long ago. It's the North that has been resisting these things. Tinubu scammed the North with religion, after claiming to continue from where Buhari stopped he has reversed everything. We Igbos are enjoying these policies but that will not stop Tinubu from being kicked out by the courts
Well said brother. A Theif is a Thief even if he behaves like a an angel.

Hurricane Peter Obi is coming 😎
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by tsdarkside(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
That girl is an obidient. I know that twiiter handle very well. She is known on twitter for pushing fake north narratives. Always claiming North this not North that.

I wont be surprised if she is from the east masquerading as northerner

Infact... She is igbo not anywhere near the north. i am 100% sure

those people ehn....
double faced bigots....

3 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by imam07: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:
While praising Tinubu for any little thing some shallow brain will start mocking Igbos. Most of these policies have been advocated by Igbos long ago. It's the North that has been resisting these things. Tinubu scammed the North with religion, after claiming to continue from where Buhari stopped he has reversed everything. We Igbos are enjoying these policies but that will not stop Tinubu from being kicked out by the courts
Oni yeye. U don't have option

1 Like

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Desusi: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:
Which court? ?who owns the judiciary, the government in power or the government yet unborn?
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by emerged01(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Thank you. Both obi and Tinubu had similar mindset but their approach differ. While obi is blunt Tinubu was playing along with northerners. But Obi's methods proved more effective if not for Tinubu's last minute mago mago.
You cant dine with the devil without long spoon. You dont expect Tinubu speak like obi who has no allies.
Do you understand what "banuso" means in Yoruba? Find out.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by BadMaster: 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Flat heads have been busted again. Always deceptive.

5 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

the kick got me laughing, you igboo are making a fools of yourselves

Tribe of many clowns

1 Like

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

what did obi bluntness achieved in Anambra for 8yrs?

you iggbo have a way of praising foolish people

2 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
That girl is an obidient. I know that twiiter handle very well. She is known on twitter for pushing fake north narratives. Always claiming North this not North that.

There has been many lame attempts to color anything the president does and tag it anti north by your favorite culprits.

1 Like

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:
This northern girl on Twitter has just criticized the floating of the Naira as an anti-northern agenda or policy.

But would you blame her?

The disparity in exchange rate has been to the advantage of northern Bureau De Change (BDC) operators who source their dollars from the CBN, sometimes below official rate, and sell to the public at black market rate.

These guys dominated that section of financial business for decades and constituted themselves as cabals against every efforts that had hitherto been made to unify exchange rate in country.

For them, Nigerian economy can cripple, due to low Foreign Direct Investment occasioned by the multiple exchange rate regime, as long as they are feeding fat.

I don’t like Tinubu’s face, but his calls so far has been commendable. The leeches on Nigerian economy need to start being poured some insecticide so that Nigeria can survive.

1. I doubt if that lady knows where northern Nigeria is, talkless of being a Northerner.

2. Pre 2017, the difference between the two markets has been not so huge, yet, many northerners (and others) have been engaged in the business long before that time.

It's sad that instead of genuine introspection about why others abandon you like plagues, that path you have chosen is going further low sowing and promoting enmity. It won't be long before you start shouting again why everybody hates you.

3. There has been lame attempts by 'the online mob' to tag any action by the president as anti north, probably that reduces their sadness.

Northerners worked for Asiwaju and gave him votes that his own people didn't even when 2 northern sons were on the ballot, this demonstrates the belief and hope they repose in the man and so far, there has been no disappointments.

Find better ways of managing your anger, anxiety and sadness apart from roping in northerners into any failure you encounter - we are not interested and don't give a hoot about you.

1 Like

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by ribbit: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
SpatialKing:
If
Tinubu construct a bigger or biggest Seaport in Akwa Ibom and an LNG plant in Oguta..

I might stop supporting Peter Obi

tinubu will do it if he thinks it's important.

Your support means nothing than crying on the internet.

You can shove your support..

1 Like

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by ribbit: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:

this was bursted last week and her real identity revealed.

She is another were-y ipob member cum obi supporter masquerading as northerner.

Just like many of them on Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by onumadu: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

grin grin

I swear, I'm beginning to like Bala Bluu no be small.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by ivolt: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:

And it’s not everything you should attack. Cuz I see no reason you wanna attack this post.

That girl just said the truth of how all those northern BDCs feel. Because with dollars now easily accessible from banks, do you think they will retain the kind of patronage they were used to having?

Why go to risk your life inside Hausa quarters when your bank can give you at same rate?

The only people that would still be their customer right now are criminals and yahoo boys who don’t want their financial dealings tracked.

Aside them, this policy will cripple BDCs.
You guys should stop with the lies.
Dollar is not easily accessible from banks!
You still have to fill form and wait which an Aboki will never ask for.

1 Like

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by onumadu: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
But, on a very serious note, Tinubu has always been a man with big balls.
He plays by his own rules in Nigeria.
Inside him is a man who believes that the current Nigerian structure is wrong and should be changed.
Remember former AC's manifesto about restructuring?
Bala bluu has come to fulfill his political agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Penguin2:
This northern girl on Twitter has just criticized the floating of the Naira as an anti-northern agenda or policy.

But would you blame her?

The disparity in exchange rate has been to the advantage of northern Bureau De Change (BDC) operators who source their dollars from the CBN, sometimes below official rate, and sell to the public at black market rate.

These guys dominated that section of financial business for decades and constituted themselves as cabals against every efforts that had hitherto been made to unify exchange rate in country.

For them, Nigerian economy can cripple, due to low Foreign Direct Investment occasioned by the multiple exchange rate regime, as long as they are feeding fat.

I don’t like Tinubu’s face, but his calls so far has been commendable. The leeches on Nigerian economy need to start being poured some insecticide so that Nigeria can survive.

Nobody is buying this your silly ipob propaganda. Without even checking the lady’s previous tweets, I knew she’s Ipob. Once she tweets like ipob and gets retweeted and publicized by Igbos, she’s definitely ipob. Your divisive agenda has failed.

4 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by JOemmy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:
You Igbos see Hausa and Fulanis as god

You quickly com post what an unknown small girl from the north post on Twitter

So what do you even want us to do now sef?

Which igbos u mean corrupt igbo politicians?
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by LeeSmart: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Infact... [b]She is igbo not anywhere near the north. i am 100% sure
Lol u dare not confront the north my broda..
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by renderme: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop with the lies.
Dollar is not easily accessible from banks!
You still have to fill form and wait which an Aboki will never ask for.

The amazing lie is dt abokis get Forex from CBN at 430 and sell at 750. They source dollars from the black market and sell in the black market please. That's what they've always done.

2 Likes

Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:

I pity your Igbo hate mentality.......poverty and hate will soon become cancerous to your membrane.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by osarroodion: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
This GIRL in certainly on high dose of cannabis sativa.
Re: “Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) by oracle009(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
CSTRR:

When did igbos ever stood against regional govt?
Your forefather, Nnamdi Azikiwe, clamored for federalism and even when Obafemi Awolowo suggested that the constitution retain secession clause, Azikiwe blatantly disagreed because he never imagined that a day will come when Igbos will be mere visitors to the corridors of Nigeria nation power

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N98 Trillion Importing Food Between 2007 And 2011 / INEC Deregistered Some Parties To Avoid Confusion During Elections / Anambra Declares Thursday 1 February Public Holiday In Honour Of Alex Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.