Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Mods Blocked Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods Blocked Me. (410 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods Blocked Me. by jeromestarks: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
To those who have missed me, I appreciate you.
Seun and his boys banned me because I preach about virginity and purity.

They want me to advice you to marry a girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
They want me to advice you to marry a woman above 23 (a second hand girl whose value has greatly depreciated).

They want me to advice to overlook a girl who has opened her pvssy for many men before you.

They want me to advice you to forgive a woman who cheated on you.

Remember, girls are a copy of their mothers. Do not marry a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man. Just fvck her and let her go when you find a virgin woman.

2 Likes

Re: Mods Blocked Me. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oga they banned you because you were always derailing threads. It's very distracting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mods Blocked Me. by ThatrealestApex: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

They want me to advice you to marry a girl who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
They want me to advice you to marry a woman above 23 (a second hand girl whose value has greatly depreciated).

They want me to advice to overlook a girl who has opened her pvssy for many men before you.

Remember, girls are a copy of their mothers. Do not marry a woman who has given her best (virginity) to another man. Just fvck her and let her go when you find a virgin woman.

Shut the Fvck up, you were banned for something else trust me, not this dog-shit you posted up there undecided

Trying to enlighten guys is okay, but how do you send the message? undecided by degrading women and insulting them all over the internet like you don't have a mother and sisters at home? undecided

You go still chop ban normally if you don't start sending your message in a more polite and sensible way undecided

And before I forget, no, no one missed you bro, We don't give a Flying fvck about your existence bro undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mods Blocked Me. by 13sense: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
No wonder we didn't hear from you.
A female mod banned you becos she was pained by you preaching the truth.

jeromestarks:

Re: Mods Blocked Me. by jeromestarks: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
13sense:
No wonder we didn't hear from you.
A female mod banned you becos she was pained by you preaching the truth.

I suspected that too ooo.🤔
Re: Mods Blocked Me. by Merry100: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Virginity preacher, what is the importance of virginity in the society and in marriage?
Re: Mods Blocked Me. by Merry100: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

That you've lost your own virginity dosent mean you should be bitter towards ladies that are still pure

Bitter olosho.
Public penis. So you don't see anything wrong with the Op emphasizing on purity and virginity alone and preaching it to only ladies? List the importance of virginity to the society and in marriage. There are several laws in the Bible. Virginity is not righteousness.

By the way, I'm still a virgin but I'm yet to see any physical benefit of virginity.

1 Like

Re: Mods Blocked Me. by jeromestarks: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Merry100:

Virginity preacher, what is the importance of virginity in the society and in marriage?
I will reply you in due time.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Called His Father Out For Taking A Second Wife / Nigerian Women Goddess On Their Menstration . Video n / Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.