Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs (2078 Views)

For Doctors In The House Please Can I Smoke Weed While Taking Anti Malaria Drugs / You Caught Them Doing This, What Will You Do?? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by BIGVAJINA(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2023

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by taylor89(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by VeryWickedMan: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nothing.
I infected her.

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by eepeepook: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Check my status and kick the person to the curb if I’m found negative.
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by talented321: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
I go kill somebody pikin be that na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by Olarewaju89: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
undecided

I will humble myself and walk away πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by Broveens42(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
I'll tell her how daft she is for believing a virus will lead to AIDS when a suspect drug isn't ingested.

#scam
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by OgaTheTop2: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
She's doing so to keep her VL undetectable, which in turn is good for both partners. HIV is not the end of the world...It doesn't kill, stigmatization and nonadherence to medication kills. Partners should be informed of +ve HIV status.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by 4ward4: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Broveens42:
I'll tell her how daft she is for believing a virus will lead to AIDS when a suspect drug isn't ingested.

#scam

Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by Broveens42(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
4ward4:

Dumb ass
Stop making noise

1. Prove the scientific model for a VIRUS , HIV.
2. If ELISA procedure is recommended in HIV testing, how will you control the high specificity and sensitivity of the test.
3. Prove a patient with the suspect virus will die of AIDS when not placed on the suspect drug.
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by 4ward4: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Broveens42:

Stop making noise

2. If ELISA procedure is recommended in HIV testing, how will you control the high specificity and sensitivity of the test.
3. Prove a patient with the suspect virus will die of AIDS when not placed on the suspect drug.

Need not prove. Like I said Dunbass
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by GodWrites: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Broveens42:

#scam

The most successful scam in the history of humanity. It baffles me. They said it takes 8 to 10 years. Wonder why a virus will take that long. Fear-mongering is what's killing them, not AIDS.

20 years ago I was diagnosed with this supposed virus. Multiple tests showed positive. It actually led me down a rabbit hole and that was how I discovered that this virus was scam.

20 years later no drugs or anything of sort, and I am more healthy than those that are negative.

I only get down with occasional malaria or tyhold, which is normal for a human like me in a mosquito-infected world.

What kills people is not HIV/AIDS, it's the fear. I remember the week I was diagnosed. All of a sudden I started exhibiting all the symptoms.

It shows just how powerful your mind is when it believes something dangerous is imminent. Your mind could literally kill you without an actual cause.

Billions of dollars are made yearly no thanks to Big Pharma, and that's why there will never be a supposed cure.

It's business as usual.

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by 4ward4: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
GodWrites:

The most successful scam in the history of humanity. It baffles me. They said it takes 8 to 10 years. Wonder why a virus will take that long. Fear-mongering is what's killing them, not AIDS.

20 years ago I was diagnosed with this supposed virus. Multiple tests showed positive. It actually led me down a rabbit hole and that was how I discovered that this virus was scam.

20 years later no drugs or anything of sort, and I am more healthy than those that are negative.

I only get down with occasional malaria or tyhold, which is normal for a human like me in a mosquito-infected world.

What kills people is not HIV/AIDS, it's the fear. I remember the week I was diagnosed. All of a sudden I started exhibiting all the symptoms.

It shows just how powerful your mind is when it believes something dangerous is imminent. Your mind could literally kill you without an actual cause.

Billions of dollars are made yearly no thanks to Big Pharma, and that's why there will never be a supposed cure.

It's business as usual.

Shut up and stop speaking like an illiterate. Even if you one ,read some medical Journals.
You Lucky, if truly you are positive as you claim and such scenarios exist.
I have lost alot of people to this Virus, so it is dumb of you to conclude it's a scam.
Fela never for once agreed to this philosophy and he refused his antiviral. His fall created a massive campaign against this Virus .
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by GodWrites: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
4ward4:

Shut up and stop speaking like an illiterate. Even if you one ,read some medical Journals.
You Lucky, if truly you are positive as you claim and such scenarios exist.
I have lost alot of people to this Virus, so it is dumb of you to conclude it's a scam.
Fela never for once agreed to this philosophy and he refused his antiviral. His fall created a massive campaign against this Virus .

Anyone who begins an argument with an insult is already lost. Believe whatever you want. It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by 4ward4: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
GodWrites:

Anyone who begins an argument with an insult is already lost. Believe whatever you want. It's a free world.

It is dumb and stupid , seeing someone like you who have no idea what HIV can do...The insult is a pain of the people lost in this virus
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by Broveens42(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
4ward4:

Need not prove. Like I said Dunbass

I got you lectured then
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by Broveens42(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
4ward4:

It is dumb and stupid , seeing someone like you who have no idea what HIV can do...The insult is a pain of the people lost in this virus

No. It's rather dumb believing a 'concept' that contradicts a 'concept', just like your holy book.

2. If ELISA procedure is recommended in HIV testing, how will you control the high specificity and sensitivity of the test?

Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by GodWrites: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
4ward4:

Whatever
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by 4ward4: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Broveens42:

No. It's rather dumb believing a 'concept' that contradicts a 'concept', just like your holy book.

2. If ELISA procedure is recommended in HIV testing, how will you control the high specificity and sensitivity of the test?

You sound enlighten, but you should be channeling that into medical journals and not just asking random person .
I'm a design personnel and the books and literatures before me haven't failed me in predicting occurrences. Those in the medical field also depends on same procedures.
From what I have seen, those who were in doubt are now 6 ft below and for those who gladly embraced retroviral have been waxing strong for almost 2 decades.
I aren't talking about 1 or 2 hommies, I'm talking about close to 20 hommies who were infected while growing up... You should have an idea of the state I'm talking about.
Re: If You Caught Your Partner Taking Anti Retroviral Drugs by Broveens42(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2023
4ward4:

You sound enlighten, but you should be channeling that into medical journals and not just asking random person .
I'm a design personnel and the books and literatures before me haven't failed me in predicting occurrences. Those in the medical field also depends on same procedures.
From what I have seen, those who were in doubt are now 6 ft below and for those who gladly embraced retroviral have been waxing strong for almost 2 decades.
I aren't talking about 1 or 2 hommies, I'm talking about close to 20 hommies who were infected while growing up... You should have an idea of the state I'm talking about.

There's nothing scientific about what you just said. Personal experiences can be shrouded with a lot of confounding factors.

My questions are direct and simple.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Hook Up And Prostitution? Picture Added+18 / My Salary Wahala / Whats The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.