Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,314 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State (32992 Views)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / PDP Governors May Dump Wike Over Party Members Harassment, Romance With APC / More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by Omookunnimi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/tinubus-ministerial-list-apc-govs-may-nominate-three-persons-from-each-state/

It's only in Nigeria that governor will appoints minister, commissioners, senator, rep. Members, house members and lga chairmen. Yet attention is always on the center not at the state level. May God help us.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
People should watch out for the likes of Hadi Sirika, the man who scammed Nigeria with a botched national carrier deal at the twilight of Buhari's administration, Mrs Farouk, the woman who was still feeding Nigerian children with billions of naira during covid-19 lock down when all the children were with their parents and schools were shut nationwide.

It keeps surprising me how the so called leaders keep making mistakes in their choice of ministers and aides. Even if they presented somebody of questionable character to you, why not reject the person so your name wouldn't be dented as a leader? I remember when Tinubu presented a candidate different from BRF for lagos as ministerial nominee but Buhari dropped that person and picked fashola instead. Fashola is the only performing minister in the Buhari's administration. I dare anyone to counter this with proofs. Unfortunately, buhari looked the other way in his choice of cabinet members to favour north, regardless of their bad past, out of nepotism.

Stop lying,fashola didn't perform except in roads.only anechi performed
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by hafeeanubasy: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
7brigade:

Why are u still wailing ...why can't u just face front and reality together,d man is not in d govt he has gone to court,
Why don't we deal with those their decisions
Will and already affecting us ....as a collective
Nation and people
Or if d same set of rouge ,murderers and rascals in helm since d last eight years are recycled ...what is ur own personal benefit if u are not getting and largesse or even stipends from them ...habaaaa!!!
What is your own personal benefit from still licking that ass of Jesus christ of the fools!

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by Bluntguy: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Foolish posts attract pathetic mentions
Lol. He agrees his mention is pathetic.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by HomorBj(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Now,it is understandable why Asiwaju made the likes of Wale Edun Special adviser instead of Minister, he knows most of these Minister have nothing to offer than just political patronisation.I think his cabinet would give more power to SA than Ministers,that's why he took those technocrats as SAs.
We hope to see new and young breeds in his Ministerial list 🙏
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by Ofunaofu: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Suddenly we are no longer hearing that Tinubu will nominate best brains
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Postinor:
by the grace of God no matter how good the economy is under tinubu,u and ur family will suffer until u stop wailing
I heard your father died after he could not pay his debt
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by Muyiii(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nothing new here. It will be some ol’ same ol’ folks that will be nominated.
We already know them.. the Fashola’s, Fayemi’s & Co.
Folks who have held political positions and failed.
That’s politics for you. It’s always the party and loyalists first before the country.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by DADYLEED: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
So all the 36 ,States have APC governors right?hatred nor even allow una get sence again
Bluntguy:
APC governors again? Thought they said Tinubu has got this wrapped up. It was APC governors that destroyed Buhari's government. Tinubu should be his own man and pick the technocrats his spokespersons have been shouting about.

What do I know sef, when Peter Obi is coming.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by jrusky(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
They will all nominate crooks, criminals, and their useless drug lord will fix square pegs in round holes again. After 1 year, we will be hearing how 1 billion, 2 billions stolen.

By then, his mo.ronic supporters will be defending everything with a lot of propaganda as usual. The suffering continues and when you tell them, they stupid.ly call you wailer and say you don't wish the country well grin grin cheesy grin

It's a merry go round. I pity those celebrating the initial gra gra moves. If Buhari body language has not done anything to your thinking faculty, I doubt what will reform your thinking. Soon he will embark on medical leave. cheesy

Bro let me just help you and I hope the hate gene in you will allow you to reason properly and listen.

Tinubu was a governor of Lagos he never appointed failure as commissioner infact one of his commissioner became the vice president with clean sheet.

Tinubu ran Lagos with zero allocation from Obj govt and yet never bankrupted Lagos instead Lagos became 3 biggest and strongest economy in Africa.

Tinubu produced governors like Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo, pls name any governor in history of your state alive or dead that have ever performed better than these 3 guys who are all product of Tinubu.

Tinubu as president had appointed clever guys across Nigeria two region( North and South) SA's with proven track record I swear to jah if it were obi who is the president(God forbid) the names we will be hearing now as his SA's is Psquare okoyes, Charly boy, Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Macaroni or spaghetti, Kennet Okonkwo, Okupe criminal etc irrelevant, inconsequential human with no testimonial and no proper identity, it would have be a nightmare by now but thankful to Jah we dodged the bullet.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by XY23: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876778:
[/b]

8 years of hatred and bitterness plus (+) another 8 Years of frustrations, curses and insults equals (=) 16 years of wasted lives.

[b]Be productive and do something good for your self and make mom proud of you in life.

All the bitterness and curse for your country will never do any good for you in life.
#BePositive
Our Kobo.

Lol. " Be productive"? When you compare yourself with your mates in working countries, you'll realize you're doing too much just to survive (what you call productive). I mean, people literally worked their socks off in the last 8 years just to play catch up to the devastating blows government's policies were dealing them. Another cycle has just begun and this one is preaching the same sermon, like you're feeding anyone here. Civilised slaves!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by imam07: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
They will all nominate crooks, criminals, and their useless drug lord will fix square pegs in round holes again. After 1 year, we will be hearing how 1 billion, 2 billions stolen.

By then, his mo.ronic supporters will be defending everything with a lot of propaganda as usual. The suffering continues and when you tell them, they stupid.ly call you wailer and say you don't wish the country well grin grin cheesy grin

It's a merry go round. I pity those celebrating the initial gra gra moves. If Buhari body language has not done anything to your thinking faculty, I doubt what will reform your thinking. Soon he will embark on medical leave. cheesy
This is how u go dey display your madness through out tinubu 8yrs. If nah your papa they appoint as minister he no go be drug lord for your face.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by hafeeanubasy: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bluntguy:

Lol. He agrees his mention is pathetic.
It automatically translates to your foolishness
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by Bluntguy: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
It automatically translates to your foolishness
Nipfmod, Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by StoneLucifer: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Well said bro..Wisdom they say is an extreme rare virtue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by 9jaRealist: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Islie:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/tinubus-ministerial-list-apc-govs-may-nominate-three-persons-from-each-state/

HORRIBLE idea! angry

Same thing happened under Goodluck Jonathan…
With Ministers holding greater loyalty to the Govs than to the President or even to Nigeria!

Same sentiment with the obtuse constitutional requirement of at least 1 minister per state…
Whereas each minister feels she’s “representing” her state’s interest and must show “dividends” in the state.

And leaves Nigeria often with 40+ ministers, while (eg) the US with over $23 trillion GDP only has 24. SMH

>
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by MisterBanny(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123876778:
[/b]

8 years of hatred and bitterness plus (+) another 8 Years of frustrations, curses and insults equals (=) 16 years of wasted lives.

[b]Be productive and do something good for your self and make mom proud of you in life.

All the bitterness and curse for your country will never do any good for you in life.
#BePositive
Our Kobo.

Don't mind that small boy
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by hafeeanubasy: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bluntguy:

Nipfmod, Mynd44
Rule 2

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by 9jaRealist: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

The special advisers are gonna his main catalyst..

You can’t run a government with Special Advisers when Ministers are the chief accounting officers for their ministries…
>
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by 9jaRealist: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
Three ministers from each state is all I ask for.

grin grin grin
>
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by 2mch(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
He will probably pick the best of each 3 and then pick the others from other states.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by bizhop01: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Cash out time
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by baby124: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Don’t forget to take psychological and mental test on the nominees. We have too many mad men and women stealing and looting the country who need to be caged and caught.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by Dearlord(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nothing amazes me again in this our ile obodo Nigeria.
After APC 8years of beautiful regime we hesitated never to give other party a chance to rule, this wisest decision for Nigerian
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by famology(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubu will work more closely with his special advisers than the ministers.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Postinor:
all I know is u will keep on wailing for the nxt 8 yrs
Just like your mother wailed throughout Buhari bad regime grin tongue
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by adekolaelect(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bluntguy:
APC governors again? Thought they said Tinubu has got this wrapped up. It was APC governors that destroyed Buhari's government. Tinubu should be his own man and pick the technocrats his spokespersons have been shouting about.

What do I know sef, when Peter Obi is coming.
Coming to your village ?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by thedio(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Asiwaju has appointment his ministers as special advisers. All these one r just errand boys and their duty is to work on the agenda set by PBAT and his advisers
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State by okorogodwin4(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubu will be back in 6months but Tinubus wife is the presido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms / Atiku And Buhari Education Policies: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.