Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Friend's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife (6713 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife by snthesis(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
My childhood friend invited me to his home, he is been married for 8yrs now, with no children, we stay in different states but kept in touch, he has been suggesting a meet-up but i've been busy, finally made out time to travel (tickets on him ) during this Democracy day holiday break.

we ate, drank, gisted late through the night and caught up on old times, with his wife in company, actively engaging, and then he asked if i could get his wife pregnant , and it would be between us, his wifey was also ok with it then she stripped..., and i could see the despair in both their faces (they been through all medical procedures and its pointing towards my friend being impotent), i was the only person they could confide in and sure of keeping their secret...

Is this adultery on their part or not, especially since it is consenting from all parties. Adultery i.e "sex outside marriage", or can this be classified under surrogacy? is surrogacy Adultery?
Re: My Friend's Wife by eddynaira125: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Useless couple

Tell your friend to adopt

10 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by fullnetwork: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one hard o
Re: My Friend's Wife by Wawelexy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Don't do it, they should adopt a child

11 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
If you can't do it connect me to that your friend, I will do it for him, if they are ready to pay me well. My own is make the wife get pregnant. That's all.

13 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by Starz825(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
na joke or film

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by daddytime(m): 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Your friend loves and trusts you very much.

I don't know how right or wrong it could be to help a brother and a friend who's got love, respect, and trust for you in such a dicey situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife by Rhassidy360: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
If you can't do it connect me to that your friend, I will do it for him, if they are ready to pay me well. My own is make the wife get pregnant. That's all.
Re: My Friend's Wife by MechanicMike: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
snthesis:
My childhood friend invited me to his home, he is been married for 8yrs now, with no children, we stay in different states but kept in touch, he has been suggesting a meet-up but i've been busy, finally made out time to travel (tickets on him ) during this Democracy day holiday break.

we ate, drank, gisted late through the night and caught up on old times, with his wife in company, actively engaging, and then he asked if i could get his wife pregnant , and it would be between us, his wifey was also ok with it then she stripped..., and i could see the despair in both their faces (they been through all medical procedures and its pointing towards my friend being impotent), i was the only person they could confide in and sure of keeping their secret...

Is this adultery on their part or not, especially since it is consenting from all parties. Adultery i.e "sex outside marriage", or can this be classified under surrogacy? is surrogacy Adultery?

angry
Re: My Friend's Wife by MechanicMike: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
snthesis:

this is absolute wickenesss for u to sleep with yor childhood freiend wife bcuz u no him. You will go to hell. Brother its much easier if I help u gether preeggnant coz am neutral...this way yor friend will truss u insted of me. whats her nomba please? (THANK ME LATER) smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by RoadMozart(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Its not advisable. Ask yourself these questions

What if after you do it, she takes in?
What will happen when the child is 10 years of age? Your friend will never see the child as his own.

What if the child born looks exactly like you?
What if after they give birth to your child, they later have theirs? What will happen to yours?

Is this not going to be an act of betrayal?

Because he's your friend, for the sake of friendship don't. Pray for them instead and thank me in 10years to come

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife by Kobicove(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
What are friends for if you cannot him him fulfil this small request? grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by galantjoe(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
If I were you I will go ahead immediately. A friend in need is a friend indeed. If adoption is acceptable, then this surogate fatherhood can be accepted as well,

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by Jibwillz: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Must you sleep with her?
If atall you have to help,
What happened to insemination?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jibwillz:
Must you sleep with her?
If atall you have to help,
What happened to insemination?

Why spend millions on insemination when he can just bang the woman and get the job done faster and cheaper? grin

Please don't waste this opportunity

11 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife by Jibwillz: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Why spend millions on insemination when he can just bang the woman and get the job done faster and cheaper? grin

Please don't waste this opportunity
So you would actually bang your friends wife if the opportunity presents itself.
Oghene bikorr!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by RoadMozart(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jibwillz:

So you would actually bang your friends wife if the opportunity presents itself.
Oghene bikorr!
Help me ask him
Re: My Friend's Wife by TheRealOwner(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
snthesis:
So a friend you have not seen in how many years months got to meet you and what he wanted was for you to help him out with his wife? A wife you are clearly not acquainted or familiar with? He just opened up to you that is so busy about something as painful and sensitive as his poor reproductive health and even suggested the wildest of solutions, and the so called wife stripped right there and then

Go and write a better script abeg. We will help you judge that one too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife by imagrg(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
You fvck her toto or you nor do?

Talk the story finish oh! grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by snthesis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
eddynaira125:
Useless couple

Tell your friend to adopt
his wife wants to feel life inside of her, its killing their relationship, she wants her own baby...
Re: My Friend's Wife by snthesis(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
TheRealOwner:

So a friend you have not seen in how many years months got to meet you and what he wanted was for you to help him out with his wife? A wife you are clearly not acquainted or familiar with? He just opened up to you that is so busy about something as painful and sensitive as his poor reproductive health and even suggested the wildest of solutions, and the so called wife stripped right there and then

Go and write a better script abeg. We will help you judge that one too
i guess u never went to boarding school and have no idea the bond that keeps childhood friends till adulthood, didn't want to go into details either,,, but i did mention "we kept in touch"

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by snthesis(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
MechanicMike:

this is absolute wickenesss for u to sleep with yor childhood freiend wife bcuz u no him. You will go to hell. Brother its much easier if I help u gether preeggnant coz am neutral...this way yor friend will truss u insted of me. whats her nomba please? (THANK ME LATER) smiley
no ofiense grin
Re: My Friend's Wife by snthesis(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
RoadMozart:
Its not advisable. Ask yourself these questions

What if after you do it, she takes in?
What will happen when the child is 10 years of age? Your friend will never see the child as his own.

What if the child born looks exactly like you?
What if after they give birth to your child, they later have theirs? What will happen to yours?

Is this not going to be an act of betrayal?

Because he's your friend, for the sake of friendship don't. Pray for them instead and thank me in 10years to come

he is pretty much resigned to his inability to father a child, hence they confided in me.
Re: My Friend's Wife by snthesis(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
imagrg:
You fvck her toto or you nor do?

Talk the story finish oh! grin
fiesty 31yr babe cool
Re: My Friend's Wife by tunize(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
It sounds very smooth to the ears now oooh after some time na gbese e go be oooh

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by Countyguy: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tales by Grandma
Re: My Friend's Wife by Rexymania(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
They trusted you to keep their secret, you come here dey talk rubbish... Asking foolish question.

Do it.
Re: My Friend's Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jibwillz:

Oghene bikorr!

Na wetin concern me?

Toto na toto grin
Re: My Friend's Wife by purples25(f): 12:10am On Jun 20, 2023
It would be so weird and he'll never forgive her. And later he will hate you. And your child might not be safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife by adebayo987: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Fake fox news ~ Trump 2020

Easy spot - For the records!

snthesis:

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife by Sniper101(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2023
OP

You shouldn't be concerned if it's adultery or if it ain't. What you should be more concerned about is if you'll be very willing, in the future, to have your friend and his wife raise your biological child as theirs.

Secondly...your friend's wife...would you never ever nurse the idea of wanting to taste the cookie in her coochie again??
Re: My Friend's Wife by frozen70(f): 1:18am On Jun 20, 2023
snthesis:

They need help and chose you to sort them out, so there is nothing like adultery

The big question here is, I hope if you give in, you will not come for the child one day

To me, there should be a legal agreement between you guys, that will guide all of you so thar one party will not start misbehaving in future

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? / A Pretty Short Love Letter For Everyone / Stop Sucking Your Wife’s Breast Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.