Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy (5266 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by MechanicMike: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
guobe:
I was in a conversation with a girl after she posted on her WhatsApp status that you use to call me everyday before now but now you nolonger call.
I asked her why her boyfriend nolonger calls her and she said that he is always busy. In my mind I feel if a guy really likes a girl there is nothing that will make him to be too busy to give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves.Just my thought though.

So u are gay? Why are u convasationing a girl insted of toasting her..SHAME ON U SIR!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by imagrg(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Only a jobless man would give a lady all the attention she deserves.

Anyway, some young men would do anything to fvck a girl after which, they start ghosting her particularly if she is the demanding type.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by NoahHadNoArk: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u are gay? Why are u convasationing a girl insted of toasting her..SHAME ON U SIR!!!(no oofencse) angry

OP starve this bush puppy of all the attention he desperately craves…….

He’s jobless and has no better thing to do.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by MechanicMike: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

OP starve this bush puppy of all the attention he desperately craves…….

He’s jobless and has no better thing to do.

Don't mind him.Guobe I'd trying to make more guys gay....he will not suckceed sir! (No oofencse) angry
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by JOACHINpedro: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
guobe:
maybe you have never fallen in love that's why.love can make you do the extraordinary
I have fallen in love before, and I understood we could live without each other. But she didn't understand

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 3:00am On Jun 23, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

I have fallen in love before, and I understood we could live without each other. But she didn't understand
when you were in love you knew you could do anything for her with travelling to meet her a thousand miles just a pinch of what you can do.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by tollyboy5(m): 5:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm always busy is another term for leave me alone.

The sooner she gets the message, the better.
I don't understand the way people view life at times, I'm working my ass out for a better future. Working night and day and the only support you can give to me is demand this and that, i mean including attention. I don't do that, once I'm free I'll put a call through or take her out.
But if I'm busy then I'm busy! there is time for everything.

I'll always prefer a lady doing similar job with me to avoid attention demanding ladies.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by tollyboy5(m): 5:24am On Jun 23, 2023
akube34:
exactly. I work nothing less than 14-16 hours daily but I still speak to my babe during breaks and sometimes when working alone
You don't judge everyone with yourself. An extreme introvert trying to keep away disturbance during work might switch phone off and come back to reply offline messages from few people. But ladies don't understand this, in fact many people don't understand this.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by JOACHINpedro: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2023
guobe:
when you were in love you knew you could do anything for her with travelling to meet her a thousand miles just a pinch of what you can do.
As what?
Thousands of miles?
She's gf not a wife

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 5:37am On Jun 23, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

As what?
Thousands of miles?
She's gf not a wife
The girlfriend leads to wife. You can't get a wife without passing through the girlfriend stage
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by JOACHINpedro: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2023
guobe:
The girlfriend leads to wife. You can't get a wife without passing through the girlfriend stage

No doubt but under normal circumstance I won't risk it. Unless there is nuclear war and her location has an underground bunker.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2023
You don't understand what I meant, but it's okay.
tollyboy5:

I don't understand the way people view life at times, I'm working my ass out for a better future. Working night and day and the only support you can give to me is demand this and that, i mean including attention. I don't do that, once I'm free I'll put a call through or take her out.
But if I'm busy then I'm busy! there is time for everything.

I'll always prefer a lady doing similar job with me to avoid attention demanding ladies.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by akube34: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

You don't judge everyone with yourself. An extreme introvert trying to keep away disturbance during work might switch phone off and come back to reply offline messages from few people. But ladies don't understand this, in fact many people don't understand this.
see, when you truly love someone, you make compromise for them. You have breaks , you can on your fone, say hi, then switch it off. Not that you won’t check on them at all during your full shift. See, I learnt this from experience. She always told me she was busy and that’s why she doesn’t call until she told me she was fed up. If you truly love someone, your break time would be used to speak to them while eating, anything than this na just excuse
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by akube34: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

also, if you can’t make out time during breaks for ur love, then that extreme introvert doesn’t need a relationship
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by tollyboy5(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
akube34:
also, if you can’t make out time during breaks for ur love, then that extreme introvert doesn’t need a relationship
Not all ladies are the same tho.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by akube34: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

Not all ladies are the same tho.
ok oooo
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Derakz: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=123927587]I was in a conversation with a girl after she posted on her WhatsApp status that you use to call me everyday before now but now you nolonger call.
I asked her why her boyfriend nolonger calls her and she said that he is always busy. In my mind I feel if a guy really likes a girl there is nothing that will make him to be too busy to give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves.Just my thought though.

He might be busy not to call as usual due to may be changing of work or changing of position at work. But still that couldn't stop him from calling. Let say he use to call thrice a day and he later call twice a day no bad. But totally na...,...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Henrikjay:

You think the her boyfriend is a wicked and careless guy right cause he don't call her often ... Many guys prefer to check up and chat their girlfriends on WhatsApp chat or just SMS than phone call ... But don't worry you too will stop calling the girl often soon after a while I beat u that .... The girl have nothing more to offer ranter than sex and u re hitting the guy that is working and hustling so hard to make a living and provide for her ... Do u really think women ever stop complaining .... ?

That's me. I don't knw why i hate calling pple. I can have upto 3k airtime on my phone but will end up using all for data. Everybody around me complains alot but i find it very hard to change.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

Clown.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
[quote author=Derakz post=123988336][/quote]so true
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm always busy is another term for leave me alone.

The sooner she gets the message, the better.
It's not always true
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Obarofrederick(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2023
Michaelspresh:
no man is that busy for a woman he loves
There are some jobs that men do, and they have not seen their loved one for almost a year. How about that?
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by DonroxyII: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
guobe:
lol which game again
You need to Ask Your Ancestors oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘i Infected 1,000 Men With Hiv’ – Confessions Of A Prostitute (pictured) / He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! / Meet The American Woman Who Had Sex With 919 Men In A Single Day (photos + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.