Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (21576 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2011
lonamy:

I think "SoccerGospel" is now becoming more lucrative than ordinary Gospel. Imaging a Pastor having a football size stadium as a church and filled with spectators. After the sermon then followed by the church football team play soccer, and entertaining spectators. After the church's local team, then followed by Chelsea vs Arsenal, I think this will draw more people to church especially the men. And after that collect offering. That Pastor will be the richest Pastor in Nigeria. This will make men of God be able to  predict accurately the result of football match. Or what do you think  grin  grin  grin   grin grin  grin  grin  grin
lol grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley smiley
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Texther(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2011
A POPE in England?!
a POPE in England?!

Are you freaking kidding me?! So you're one of those bleeping dullards in Nigeria that only exists to deprive others of Oxygen. No, this your dullness is unforgivable!!!

I have been on Nairaland since 2005. This is the most brain dead, imbecilic comment I have ever seen posted here*

* believe me, I have seen many.
[quote][/quote]
I dont like 2 abuse pple, u want 2 tempt me but I wont.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Sike(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2011
Now T.B will swallow his word when the time comes. We shall see!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by bonna4u(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2011
I can easily make such a prediction. He said if they don't come together they would lose but with prayer it can be reversed. This is the same thing as saying if 'arsenal's' defence don't concentrate for 90mins they would let in goals but if they defend as a unit they would keep a clean sheet. I don't think T.B Josuah meant it as a profesy rather it may be his opinion as a football loving Nigerian.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by GENDELTA(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2011
i preay for super eagle
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by femi4: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2011
The guy should come straight wen it comes to prophesy and stop using the word like "MAY". This is more like if you don't eat well, you may fall sick. I would rather take the prediction of late Octopus paul than listen to TBJ
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Princek12(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2011
This guy has made a 419 prediction, as it is ambiguously worded and can be interpreted to match either side of the coin. If SE lose, he will say he predicted it; if they win, he will say they won because they came together. Who does he think he is deceiving? The religious fanatics in his congregation?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by highland(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
Now we will know who is a prophet.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by FEMARY(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2011
We have SIM router in stock.Just pop in your sim card and star browsing LIVE on 3.5 G networks.

1.Just insert your sim card and start browsing wirelessly/or through wired network.

2.Make/receive calls with this router.It serves as a gsm land line.

3.High speed internet browsing on GLO/MTN/AIRTEL 3.5G networks.

Pick it up @

Coretech Products & Services
2nd Floor Victory Plaza
57 Awolowo Way
Ikeja,Lagso

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by executinal(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
Well lets see the outcome of his prophesy.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Umunede(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
Pls let them go and meet him, let them pray. The country where I am now, they will make mockery of me. The pain will be unbearable. I am filling the pressure already. Pls NFF do something ooooo. The shame will be too much 4 me personally. pls NFF do something ooooooo
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by fxtopedia(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
Texther:

A POPE in England?!
a POPE in England?!

Are you freaking kidding me?! So you're one of those bleeping dullards in Nigeria that only exists to deprive others of Oxygen. No, this your dullness is unforgivable!!!

I have been on Nairaland since 2005. This is the most brain dead, imbecilic comment I have ever seen posted here*

* believe me, I have seen many.

I dont like 2 abuse pple, u want 2 tempt me but I wont.

Hmmmmm
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by polokor60(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
i'm waiting patiently angry
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by sucnif(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ honey4u thanks for ur comments. Let him predict hw to capture Boko Haram and hw Naija would look like America. Dey nor go see beta thing predict na nonsense. I rebuke that prediction, Naija go win d scores na 2-1 in favour of Naija
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Lilnikee(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2011
Sia1 should act fast! It will be a tragedy if Nigeria does not make the 2013 ACN.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by TenKobo1: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
A pope in England always predicts Champion's league final and he is always correct. There's nothing bad in it.

grin grin Nothing i no go see for this Naira Land. grin grin grin Please Admin, there is need for a new emoticon of someone laughing and rolling on the ground here. Mumu too much for this land, God help me. grin grin grin grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by flippers: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
shocked, too bad then, don't believe though
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by lynxnoon(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2011
Football match prediction. , , , is that his own intuition or God told him? undecided
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by bisiaet: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2011
A pope in England always predicts Champion's league final and he is always correct. There's nothing bad in it.

Sorry poster I do not get your message clear. Did you say "A POPE IN ENGLAND" or are you trying to say something else or is just a typing error please tell me more about it please dont take it personal I dont just get what you are trying to say.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by hbrednic: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
another false prophet,just like the POPE IN ENGLAND tongue
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by mekaboy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
[b] 419 !! 419 !!! 419!!!!

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES FOR ONCE- WHICH KIND YEYE PROPHESSY IS THAT? NIGERIANS MIGHT NOT WIN , INSHORT THE RESULT IS NOT FAVOURABLE, THEY MIGHT WIN IF THEY COME TOGETHER, BUT I AM SUPRISED THAT THEY CANT QUALIFY BUT I KNOW THEY CAN QUALIFY.

SIMPLY SAY: NIGERIA TO GUINEA MATCHE WILL BE 2:0 GUINEA 2 NIGERIA 0

SECONDLY: THIS IS NOT GOD. THIS PROPHESSY IS FROM THE PIT OF {{{{ HELL}}}} shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

THE GOD I SERVE AND KNOW DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR FOOTBALL PREDICTION.

IF GOD WAS INTO FOOTBALL PROPHESY THEN HE WOULD BE A GAMBLER .

YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE BET ALOT OF MONEY ON FOOTBALL, THEN PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO GO TO T.B JOSHUA TO FIND OUT WHO WILL WIN, BEFORE BETTING AND BRING HIS SHARE WHEN THEY WIN grin grin grin

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES, GOD IS NOT A GAMBLER , SO ANY MAN THAT CALLS HIMSELF A MAN OF GOD AND ENGAGES IN FOOTBALL PROPHESY IS NOT REAL .

DONT YOU READ THE BIBLE? WHEN JESUS ENTERED THE TEMPLE AND SAW PEOPLE GAMBLING, HE GOT OFFENDED, AND CHASED THEM OUT AND SAY

(john 2 vs 16) To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"

IF T. B JOSHUA HAS GONE INTO FOOTBALL PREDICTION, THEN HE IS ENCOURAGING GAMBLING WHICH IS NOT OF GOD,

HOW ELSE DO I EXPLAIN THAT THIS PROPHET AND PROPHESY IS NOT FROM GOD ?

[/b]
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Seadox: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2011
Lets pray
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by honeywale(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
how can someone call himself a prophet or wateva & be saying wat God didn't sent him this time God will disgrace him d way he did to Tunde bakare tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by otokx(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2011
If and when the super eagles win then TB Joshua will have some answering to do.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by mekaboy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
WHICH ANSWERING ? DID HE SAY THEY WILL LOSE? OR WIN ? JUST GAMES.

IF THEY WIN HE WILL SA THEY TOOK HIS ADVICE, IF THEY LOOSE HE WILL SAY THEY DID NOT LISTEN TO HIM. THIS IS NOT THE WAY OF GOD.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
its 2011 and some people still listen to all these deluded pastors
smh
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by ccollins(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
Heaven and earth will pass away but the word of God will neva fail.Believe it or not!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by texazzpete(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ten Kobo:

grin grin Nothing i no go see for this Naira Land. grin grin grin Please Admin, there is need for a new emoticon of someone laughing and rolling on the ground here. Mumu too much for this land, God help me. grin grin grin grin

My brother, I tire o!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by ccollins(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hmm,who d heck says that TBJ Is involved in 419 prophecy.Sounds ridiculous??! In the bible,specifically when God prophecies to the children of isreal about an imminent disaster thru one of his servants.Does it not manifest if the children of isreal fail to heed to a warning from God about them following some stipulated conditions that would change their fate.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by habayommy: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
Princek12:

This guy has made a 419 prediction, as it is ambiguously worded and can be interpreted to match either side of the coin. If SE lose, he will say he predicted it; if they win, he will say they won because they came together. Who does he think he is deceiving? The religious fanatics in his congregation?
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by yemoxtra(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
Some Nigerians are just impossible you can never please them, no unity no peace,light and the rest but you see a man of God that is telling you what will happen in the future and how to change it you are condeming him remember if Nigeria fails to qualify some people might not get over it believe it or not, i think it is even an advantage for us in this country to have a prophet that can see what is coming before us but am not surprised it is even stated in the bible that a prophet has no respect/honour in is own land.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Anvaller: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nonsense!

If this is truly the prophecy T.B gave, then I pity those who believe, they have to recharge their brains. Such prophecy is meant to be that he was getting hints from God, how would God's hint be so deceitful and indirect? This is strategic lying applying the pendulum principle, wherever it swings is favorable.

If we lost on saturday, he would say he already predicted the loss, so his prediction comes true? If we won, he would say he predicted victory provided they work together, So his prediction comes true?we all know they need to work together in order for them to win this match.

So why the Gambling Pastor T.B?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. / Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.