Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (21578 Views)

Tb Joshua Predicts That Mali Will Beat Nigeria In U17 World Cup Finals / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by chimauga(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
i still remains the poster and ia m prond,
I posted it so that i can make the name of the lord greater,
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by rezzy: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
His prophesy was wrong
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by fogman1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
rezzy:

His prophesy was wrong

Na you sabi
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by emiye(m): 2:54am On Oct 09, 2011
rezzy:

His prophesy was wrong

People might be saying "oh why wouldnt he just pray and change things to favour Nigeria". I cannot just do it on my own. Im not a witch doctor, im a pastor. If a prophecy is given about a certain people, these people must agree with the man of God in prayer before God can do anything about it or else, it ll remain as it is. In my vision, i see two teams struggling and struggling for just one goal. Then in the second half. One of the teams scores. That goal will decide the match. Hmmm, well. . . All i can say is that the game does not favour Nigeria. God showed me even the guinea player that ll score the goal that ll decide the match but me revealing his name will mean endangering him on that day. But with God, all things are possible o. First of all, we have to play our own part. Pray as if all depends on God. Play football as if all depends on you. Thank you. . . . . . . Words of the man of God, PROPHET T.B JOSHUA on sunday 2nd october, 2011”

The above where is exact words, he never mentioned 1-0, with the benefit of hindsight you can go through it again, i think people only tried filling the gap with the 1-0 thingy. The video is on one of the threads.

The part i love most about the prophesy was pray as if all depends on God [/b]AND [b]PLAY FOOTBALL AS IF ALL DEPENDS ON YOU.
It shows no matter what prophecy, good or bad, you've got your own part to play=HARDWORK
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by Konjour(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
rezzy:

His prophesy was wrong

How was it wrong? He predicted an unfavorable outcome,and it wasn't just an unfavorable outcome,it was a disastrous one. cool
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... by gbens2000(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2015
Konjour:

How was it wrong? He predicted an unfavorable outcome,and it wasn't just an unfavorable outcome,it was a disastrous one. cool
did the prophesy come to pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Extends Contract With Chelsea (Photos) / Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.