Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World (30764 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Poske95(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023
You no even come from Khadashian family...?!
See your worwor face
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023
REAL gbola na ur mate?
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Nlanalyst: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
Well, better than Nigerian men. Anything but Nigerian men 🤷
You're taking this attention seeking too far dear.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Weedhustler: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2023
The AI no dey release sperm?
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Candidlady: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

🤣 grin cheesy

Way better sister extremely better.. na insult on the ai to even compare the IT to naija men 😂

You no kill me for this forum

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by tonytony208(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

Lolz. Who told you any sensible Nigerian man is interested in something so vile and gross like you.

Dating you will be worst lifetime experience any man can ever have

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by aziaka111(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2023
Yahoo boys una food don done ohhh.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Saidfx(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Akalia:
She is a potential Maga.

Gbayi
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by smokeyupu(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

SHE'S FEELING TOO COLD AT NIGHT......

SHE GO MARRY DEAD BODY WEY NO FIT MAKE HER SWEAT......

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by SeriouslySense(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
We are officially living in times as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.
All sorts of Depravities and abominations has taken over nations and people.

God sent Noah to warn the world that His judgment was coming.
HE sent angels to warn Sodom and Gomorrah that judgment was coming.
HE sent prophets to Israel to warn them judgment was coming.
HE told us of the signs that judgment is coming.

Folks!! The judgment is coming on this Generation!
Warning!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again.

REPENT! Flee from evil, wickedness , abominations and Run to JESUS CHRIST . HE is the only way to escape the things that are coming upon the whole world.

This world is sinking so fast! Escape for your life.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by omooba969(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2023
I knew it must be a white woman. grin
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Tadeus(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

Your hate for Nigerian men ehn. They calm down
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Shezzman: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2023
How true that it (data) can be shared...
Godsplan89:
Welcome here, this is an opportunity to get your data at a very affordable price
Get 25gb worth of data for all network for just #2000 now!!!
It can be shared too and works generally
Message 09160392479
Thanks as you patronizing
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2023
isabi2lof:
Oyinbo mumu no dey ever get cure undecided

Na so dem make people believe say , man fit marry man , woman fit marry woman, human being fit marry animal.
anybody that is still fooled by Winds of doctrines of demon possessed men from any nationality and refuses to know God himself should accept the consequences of his foolishness

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by smokeyupu(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2023
angry
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Chetas81(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
as olosho become an official job for Nigerian lady's, Nigerian men must japa 😜✍️
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Lannister360: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
How will you beg the chat bot for money ?

Cause we know y'all don't date without begging for money.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Chetas81(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2023
Candidlady:

🤣 grin cheesy

Way better sister extremely better.. na insult on the ai to even compare the IT to naija men 😂

You no kill me for this forum

since olosho become an official job for the Nigerian ladies, Nigerian men have to visit Elon musk for robotic ladies 😜✍️
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by jubrilELsudan: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2023
OK....ABEG WHO GET HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Shezzman: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Will chat you up...
Godsplan89:

Very true my brother, I can't be here to share what ain't real
Yeah it can be shared
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Joemavel(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
We are officially living in times as it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.
All sorts of Depravities and abominations has taken over nations and people.

God sent Noah to warn the world that His judgment was coming.
HE sent angels to warn Sodom and Gomorrah that judgment was coming.
HE sent prophets to Israel to warn them judgment was coming.
HE told us of the signs that judgment is coming.

Folks!! The judgment is coming on this Generation!
Warning!! GOD will Destroy Humanity Again.

REPENT! Flee from evil, wickedness , abominations and Run to JESUS CHRIST . HE is the only way to escape the things that are coming upon the whole world.

This world is sinking so fast! Escape for your life.
This world isn't officially like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah but but officially surpassed it. Abomination that cries as high to the clouds have been normalised.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by saphiere(f): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
ZaddyG contact me
saaphiere@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Flamemignon1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
reiddecuti:
ConfusedSION!

This gender and confusion na 5&6. Gbola is greatly missed hence the need to find love in the market.

She's asexual which means she's not sexually attracted to people so no amount of sex can change anything
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by FireUpNow(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Humans are losing it. Abnormally is now the in-thing
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by TheRedpillguy: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
I thought it was Men in general. It's just Nigerian Men. Thought u decided that it's no Dick.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Beverlyjean(f): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
All these people are meant to be in mental institutions, LGBTA inclusive...
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Tvoice: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lost sheep
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

Wetin Nigerian men do you ?Because a man refused to be a fool
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by TsbAfrica: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
that's why you are single ... Haha I would believe your father is not Nigerian sha
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by vickydevoka(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
Lol. Marry me make I be your a.i. Hope u no say ai no de give shi shi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.