Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World (30765 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by callmevirus(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
Well, better than Nigerian men. Anything but Nigerian men 🤷

Just negodu this one
Mgbeke
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by JustPowerApps(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
She should try ChatGPT wink He is cute
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by izubext007: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
life don tire this one with strange imagination
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by F117nighthawk: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Stupid people everywhere
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Akabuking: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
I pray you never marry a Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Kemadealadire(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
grin
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Thomasankara(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
[/color]this sums it all: *she's into anything 🤣🤣🤣[color=#770077]
Holiness2100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/woman-who-married-ai-chatbot-open-to-real-world-dating-2023-6%3famp
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Exceed15: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
She's emotionally imbalance.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Sweetvie: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
All these people need help sad
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Casham: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
I swear. I am a Nigerian man too, but most of us are terrible, just like our women.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Ubdavis(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
If e no be Panadol, e no fit work like Panadol!
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by qtguru(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

Lol
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by newoffer: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
Come n Japa let me see. U call us useless people. Hahahahahahahaha no fear u going no where
Kobicove:
I know say e go be oyinbo person...very useless people! undecided
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Maxwell4404(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lol Because 9ja Men no gree give you Money,

siofra:
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Nahunger(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

Who do you this 😂😂😂
The guy really chop clean mouth ooo
Serious chopping 😂😂😂😂
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Konjiboii: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
See that thing dem dey call prick...no worry. Na so one of my barney talk say she like my manly smell and hefty body when I pin her to the bed.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Khallicopyro: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
Including your father
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Emdebby2: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
White people and their weird life.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Federalis: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Werey
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Proffdada: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:
she married a glorified dil.do and you're comparing it to a human?
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by ibinaboonline: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
A lot of Americans are mentally unbalanced.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by Nolevel666: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
ManWater:
Hope she knows that amounts to committing adultery.
Says your buybull that claims earth was created 2000 years ago
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by fakados(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
siofra:

Your mumu dey smell.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by AnonymousMike(m): 2:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Oyinbo with stupidity na 5&6
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by AnonymousMike(m): 2:31am On Jun 23, 2023
All this oyinbo dem stupid gaan, dem over dumb no be small, dats why till thy kingdom come yahoo boys go still Dey chop dem clean mouth and Dem go Dey cry like fool...... shebi if to say Na person wey get sense you go at least take a step back analyze your actions then seek advice or help.
Re: Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World by AnonymousMike(m): 2:34am On Jun 23, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.insider.com/woman-who-married-ai-chatbot-open-to-real-world-dating-2023-6%3famp

Na to divorce Remain, make she go claim property and wealth for virtual world, dem no know anything pass that one..........normal whitey dem mumu but say you come be whitey woman Na x2 of the mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.