Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC (20150 Views)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Poske95(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
One thing....
Could we address ourselves as the people
This connotation of the poor is sickening
We're not poor and it doesn't have a definiteness, does it...?
We the People either stand or fall.....what we do in between is our choice.
We made or make poor decisions....
This time, we must not forget why we do wat we do..
Mine is, there's a future and we gotta do it right for them .
We're failing fast

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by airsaylongcome: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
2.Has the TUC chair considered that governors are now also paying higher for fuel.? They may not feel it like the common man, but i doubt that marketers are selling fuel to governors at N200 and below.

Sure, the governors entourage would be purchasing petrol at current market rates. The same as us regulars. However the rational behaviour from most of us was to reduce our consumption of petrol as shown by the substantial reduction in number of cars on the road. However, these governors have not reduced their convoys. Meaning their consumption hasn't reduced. So we, the proletariat) have suffered and are enduring the sting Whereas our representatives are going on without a change in their consumption. The irony.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Menclothing: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
taylor89:
While their online miscreants are standing at bus stations gidigba

When I tell you people that tribal voting will affect both Igbo yoruba and Hausa una no hear

Now Tinubu has increased government officials salaries from the removed subsidy that’s supposed to improve lives of common citizens

while the foolish lectures and professors who rigged him in is at stagnant wages

As for me I wasn’t expecting anything different from Buhari & Tinubu

The joke is on people who believes a man that singlehanded paid INEC chairman $370 million dollars will work for the masses and won’t recover his money spent

Imagine how much Tinubu spent in total from campaign to electorates to vote buying in dollar bills to INEC officials to party agents to thugs he asked to snatch to his political Machineries in all wards to judiciary etc

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE POLITICIANS WHO CARED ABOUT POOR MASSES DURING NAIRA REDESIGN AND HOW POOR NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING DONT CARE ANYMORE

370 million dollars lol pls don’t which school did you attend
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Kukutenla: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Where is Parachoko?

Make it no be say suffering don kpain the guy o

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by lomprico(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Those crooks no send anybody papa!

Shithole country!

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Reference(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
SmartPolician:

TBH, I don't think there's anything we can do about it because those people didn't get Into politics with good intentions.

Guess what, we the people can only complain, but hope to enjoy like the politicians did when we get the opportunity. So, the cycle continues.

You are better than this thought pattern.
You know it.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Alhari(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Just because you hate someone doesn't mean you have to find away to convince others to hate him, the fuel subsidy removal is on the agenda of every personality that campaign and intend to be voted as president. You didn't verify the source of your information you guys started shouting that political officers and judges salary has been increased by 114%. When your candidate won Lagos you didn't say it was tribal voting, we have 176,000polling unit in Nigeria, your candidate had 45-46,000 thousand polling agent for the election & yet you are claiming you won. It's high time you wake up & stop blaming any tribe.
taylor89:

When I tell you people that tribal voting will affect both Igbo yoruba and Hausa una no hear

Now Tinubu has increased government officials salaries from the removed subsidy that’s supposed to improve lives of common citizens

while the foolish lectures and professors who rigged him in is at stagnant wages

The joke is on people who believes a man that singlehanded paid INEC chairman $370 million dollars will work for the masses and won’t recover his money spent

Imagine how much Tinubu spent in total from campaign to electorates to vote buying in dollar bills to INEC officials to party agents to thugs he asked to snatch to his political Machineries in all wards to judiciary etc

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE POLITICIANS WHO CARED ABOUT POOR MASSES DURING NAIRA REDESIGN AND HOW POOR NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING DONT CARE ANYMORE
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Alicio: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
And what are you doing about it
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by shimolv: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by dododawa1: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Everyone will be POlITICIANS soon
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by themanderon: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Politicians will continue to tell you tales while they help themselves to the collective wealth of the nation. When they say Nigeria is broke they simply mean there is not enough money for them to loot period. All the billions they borrowed from international bodies what did they use it for?
Politicians will continue to take Nigerians on a rollercoaster ride down the rabbit hole because they always choose to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by GetSenseNow: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
johnjose68:

Somebody else was slapped, somebody else is reacting 😭 typical of:

1. Nattering nitwits
2........f dog , the obingoes will start barking and posting old tweets, rabbid dogs.

You just took time to spew out a while lot of bullshit.
Peasants like you who are in love with their chains need to be allowed to suffer. You think you're doing the Igbos and other supporters of LP but you're the one suffering it. You're trekking, cost of living has gone high while living standards have dropped, cost of academics have increased (school fees of a university in Benin just increased from 70k to 180k for a session) admist all these your president approved more than 100% salary increase for his cronies and none for your kind and you still hail them to high heavens.

Honestly, it baffles me when I see people like you worship your oppressors. For the past 5 years I always buy bags of rice to share to less-fortunate people, even when I'm not in Nigeria I find ways to co-ordinate it but since last year I discovered that the number of poor people have increased, and it pains me when I see wicked people like you.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Ezmans: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
The worst suffering in nigeria history is from august this year
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
Altruism died a long time ago, the labours of our heroes past will forever be rotten in the graves because there seems to be no hope in sight, sigh, it's pathetic.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from the current crops of leaders in Nigeria right now, the patriotism is dying out and now the lifestyle is stay home, go out, make bread and barely show face...

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by clinician2x: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
lomprico:
Those crooks no send anybody papa!

Shithole country!

Hahah

They send helinus papa oo

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by clinician2x: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
johnjose68:

Somebody else was slapped, somebody else is reacting 😭 typical of:

1. Nattering nitwits
2. mumu
3. toxidents,
4. obi.diots,
5. People who wake up their parents with sliding tackles
6. Lamba Nanu (hardcore Jewish thief!)
7. Slave of a fraud who invested state funds in the same brewery he was a major investor.
8. Loyal dog of the same fraud who domiciled state funds in the same Fidelity Bank he was a former board chairman and investor.
9. You will always be losing & wailing all the time.
10.Obi was the leader of PDP in Anambra state when Val Ozigbo campaign for governorship in 2021 and was sharing N400 and Malt for vote buying before the election that Soludo of APGA later won

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixvMwQiFDQ

11. If anyone for a second think that there is any difference between IP.OB members and Obidients then your education was a waste of time.

12. The most pholeesh people on earth are obit.uarists, try to accused their chief dog , the obingoes will start barking and posting old tweets, rabbid dogs.

You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

On the other hand subsidy Costs rise every year because of the rising cost of production of petrol

Which government cannot do anything about.

They can stop smuggling , stealing and sabotage, but so long as cost of production rises, so do subsidy costs.

All what you stated here is a common knowledge, NNPCL still seems to be a cartel let them unbundle NNPCL issue more import licence, Besides who are the saboteurs last I remember NNPCL was the sole importer of petrol for almost 7 years now the problem I see is we don’t have the accurate data of daily fuel we use giving rise to an increase in quantity all still been subsidized government should simply activate a state of emergency on petroleum saboteurs and smugglers however the deed as been done local refinery should be giving priority at this point we can even earn more foreign exchange by selling to other local African countries. But alas the Nigerian economy can not further fund the subsidy regime. So the Cronies and the Cartel behind the subsidy racketeer had to bail out from the sinking ship and all came together to form Dangote refinery with the same motive instead of importing the fuel and getting money from subsidy why not we get the crude oil here possibly at cheaper rate refine the petrol and remove subsidy. And sell at the prevailing rate. This thus transfers the burden to the Masses and other African countries instead of the government, in essence this is just subsidy transfer in inverse the Government no longer pays subsidy it the people that pays and the same cronies still gets their Loot. Local refinery will never work, only Dangote refinery will.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by fineboynl(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Where are all those it will favour me and my family?

Hahaha 😆

We go laugh una and happy tire
we no longer see them again oh

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Goddyrichie(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
THIS SUBSIDY IS SERIOUSLY AFFECTING MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY THE POOR,NOTHING WAS PUT IN PLACE BY THE PRESIDENT TO HELP THE POOR,

THE SUFFERING HAVE INCREASED,NO SALARY INCREMENTS FROM PRIVATE COMPANY TO THEIR STAFFS,

I AM NOT AGAINST PRES TINUBU,BUT HE DID NOT CONSIDER THE EARLY NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF THE SUBSIDY ON POOR CITIZENS.

ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT HAVE A WEALTHY PARENTS LIKE ME,BUT I WILL KEEP SPEAKING FOR THE POOR.

THANKS TO ALL THE NAIRALANDERS PREACHERS AND EVANGELISTS KEEP IT UP.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.
rich kid bless d poor kid
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Goddyrichie(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Prisco4luv(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2023
We should not complain at all... Tinubu is working.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by pasimo(m): 3:28am On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:

This is deep ooh bro... But life goes on... Tinubu government is after the money not the economy centric of Nigerians
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by Greattha: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Haven't you noticed they no longer sing "as e pain dem, e dey sweet us....as e dey sweet us omo e dey pain dem" anymore?

As e don dey pain all of dem now, dem don dey get sense but shame and monthly 30k no let them gree tok🤣🤣🤣

taylor89:

Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by HEBEI: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Sermwell:

You're not thinking straight! The subsidy is removed for the benefit of the Rich! These politicians will continue to divert the money! They're just trying to brainwash you
You are not thinking at all shocked shocked shocked
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by emmajew(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2023
taylor89:

Even after reading this, agbadorian asslickers will continue to reason through their anuses.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by HEBEI: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

You haven't said one meaningful thing up there...! Just tossing words about!

Go back and read the entire post, get the message there, and rework your comment above! Thank you.
Thank you too.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by normaman(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nigeria is jinxed period.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC by EasternPrince: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2023
johnjose68:

I will love to continue to see you hating and wailing till 2031 grin

We move 🫸🫷

Omo ale where are you moving to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awka Market Women Protesting Against INEC - PHOTO / Tension At NDDC As Top Officials Meet Buhari Over Missing N184billion / Gumi: Boko Haram Kidnapped Greenfield University Students, Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.