Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,281 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? (1078 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by ginnie(f): 2:29am On Sep 07, 2007
Who Cheats More in a Relationship?

I'm not trying to be biased but I think it's the guys.

What do you think and why?

Cheers.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by capricon: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2007
Both cheat equally only the guys get caught most time(stupid) while girls dont cause they're good pretenders(Smart)
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by zheroes(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2007
it depends on a lot of factors to determine who cheats the most, but the truth is when a guy is financially okay, the tendency is greater because not only has he got the money to get the girls, the girls too are looking at the money he's got so he would most likely do it more, but when a guy isnt financially okay, the possibility is there that the girl cheats more because she will be enticed by what she sees another guy having that her boyfriend hasnt got, eventually she may want to sleep with the guy hoping it will be a long lasting relationship and not too long she might be shown the exit door or the boyfriends qualities are still preferable after all.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by rockiedink(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2007
it varies from case to case and scenario to scenario. what obtains in one relationship is different from another.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by sylvex(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2007
to be frank i think ladies two-time in fact triple date more than the gents folks and to worsen it they getaway wit it witout being caught. As for the Guys we all know they simply love to chase anything in skirt so they four-time.
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by rockiedink(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2007
sylvex:

to be frank i think ladies two-time in fact triple date more than the gents folks and to worsen it they getaway wit it witout being caught. As for the Guys we all know they simply love to chase anything in skirt so they four-time.

is that true? anyway, i promise that if you say yes to me i will not even think or imagine cheating on you not to talk of actuyally doin it. try me and see. ", O taste and see that the Guy is good, "
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by 2dye4(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2007
cheating is not a gender-disposed trait, it simply part of the character of a person, male or female. wink
Re: Who Cheats More In A Relationship: Guys Or Babes? by sylvex(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2007
rockiedink:

is that true? anyway, i promise that if you say yes to me i will not even think or imagine cheating on you not to talk of actuyally doin it. try me and see. ", O taste and see that the Guy is good, "

ok i will but with highlanders as your witness shey! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"Chiyenre" / Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.