Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results (44975 Views)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
8years court.... cheesy cheesy

funny....
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by kachistone: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Are Labour Party witness stupid or what?!

INEC used same BVAS machine for Presidential and Governorship

They asked for a week to delete and reset data, and LP ask to inspect

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns them

The person was brought by PDP sir. I don't know why you mentioned LP when the party wasn't mentioned at all in the report.

Kindly calm down sir.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by FatimaAbubakar(f): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns them

You sound very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Exceed15: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2023
The truth is anything can happen. Never say never.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by casualobserver: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Why are all Obi’s legal team, witnesses etc ibo? Isn’t that an indication that he does not have national appeal and despite a few incidents here and there he could not and didn’t win the election, that the people who supported him are primarily ibo and so he could never have won?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Theomarvelus(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.
who will over haul them?, is it those that are using them in their favour or who?.. INEC is not independent know this and have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Bringbackmandat: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

this mumu don't even know that we are talking about PDP not LP.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by greggng: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
This matter will get to supreme court ...After which Nigerians will support whosever won ...for now tinubu is the president of 37percent if Nigerians...The remaining percent who are majority doesn't believe he won ...This is a big problem for him cos he will spend years fighting for legitimacy

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by BERNIMOORE: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.
Trust me iNEC knew, its like a case where you caught someone who is been stealing meat all this while and just stole a meat from the pot, but swearing that the one in his hand is the only one that he ever stole. they are simply stunned

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
110 is just 3.37% of the 3263 bvas used for the election in Abuja. His evidence is dead on arrival.

PDP and LP are just entertaining the court. They're not just serious.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Osilama1: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Waste of time!

Realist know that the whole tribunal is an effort in futility!

Peter should start preparing for 2031. He will be up against Shettima
advise him to return to PDP... LP can't win president elections in Nigeria... Besides 2031 isn't sure for shetima cos nobi only him go contest besides if PDP unites APC can lose 2027 self
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by casualobserver: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
famology:
110 is just 3.37% of the 3263 bvas used for the election in Abuja. His evidence is dead on arrival.

PDP and LP are just entertaining the court. They're not just serious.

Somebody has been in court since and it is a day to the end of the prosecution’s case that you are talking about BVAS? Spent all your time talking about irev that has no legal standing in law, producing witnesses that have no authority or locus standing to give evidence on the subject matter…unserious bunch of clowns.

The national association of comedians, clowns and buffoons are annoyed that Obi is giving them a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by princejohnard(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
From what I know, during presidential election, they were at least 5 backup BVAS for each LGA.

BTW, I was how the deployment of BVAS works...

Make una no involve me for una gbas gbos partisan discussion oo

richidinho:

Are you saying there was no backup even to the FCT BVAS during the presidential election where elections were held simultaneously?
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
Osilama1:
advise him to return to PDP... LP can't win president elections in Nigeria... Besides 2031 isn't sure for shetima cos nobi only him go contest besides if PDP unites APC can lose 2027 self

You said the truth!

Peter will return to PDP

His followers will be shocked!
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by richidinho(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
princejohnard:
From what I know, during presidential election, they were at least 5 backup BVAS for each LGA.

BTW, I was how the deployment of BVAS works...

Make una no involve me for una gbas gbos partisan discussion oo

Hahaha grin
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by onuman: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
"INEC’s counsel Abubakar Mahmood countered Nwala’s report, arguing that the 110 machines analyzed were not enough to substantiate any wrongdoing by the Commission." ----- Abubakar Mahmood.

Even one machine discovered tampered with is enough reason to discredit INEC as neutral umpire and good reason to nullify the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

This is a computer age. It is only in Nigeria they delete because they want to do another election in a weeks time. This can be saved and locked without interfering with the new election. Something about impunity is that when u support it long enough because it pays u now. U never can tell if the same impunity will be used against you in the future

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Coly2012(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

you leave pdp dey call LP,Oga u well sooo?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by simstech001: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool
You are the stupid one for failing to question why should BVAS data be deleted in the FCT where a governorship election did not take place.

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by onuman: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
Enioluwa Adeniyi
https://www./2023/06/22/forensic-expert-claims-inec-erased-presidential-election-results/?amp=1

Even if Tinubu appointed all the judges of the courts in Nigeria, there are too many and overwhelming evidences showing that he didn't win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by aswani(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
Make una no mention Obidients for dis thread nau, na Artikulate wotowoto collection thread bi dis.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by famology(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
casualobserver:

Somebody has been in court since and it is a day to the end of the prosecution’s case that you are talking about BVAS? Spent all your time talking about irev that has no legal standing in law, producing witnesses that have no authority or locus standing to give evidence on the subject matter…unserious bunch of clowns.

The national association of comedians, clowns and buffoons are annoyed that Obi is giving them a bad name.

After all the hypes, I'm surprised at what the PDP and LP are putting forward in the tribunal. Very uselessssss and Frivolous. Some clowns are still expecting something favourable from this case that is dead as dodo. Na lawyers just chop money so. Chaiiiiiii 🤣
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by GetSenseNow: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Waste of time!

Realist know that the whole tribunal is an effort in futility!

Peter should start preparing for 2031. He will be up against Shettima
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....Obi is really tormenting you urchíns. Post about PDP and you fools have been lamenting about Obi

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Mummyfour(f): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

Ofcourse the election was skewed to favour Tinubu but Atiku and Obi should relax....Hulaba seem to be doing the right thing and I'm believing he will make a far better president.
so if someone steals your prized car, and paints and makes it beautiful all round, and drives it down your street for you to see it every day, you will wave at him and tell him to continue driving the car since he has beautified it, while you go about without any car.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....Obi is really tormenting you urchíns. Post about PDP and you fools have been lamenting about Obi

Keep massaging your ego!

Tormenting? When it’s game over already. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Not surprising na
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by aswani(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mummyfour:
so if someone steals your prized car, and paints and makes it beautiful all round, and drives it down your street for you to see it every day, you will wave at him and tell him to continue driving the car since he has beautified it, while you go about without any car.

It was never your car, you were standing on the other side of the road lovingly admiring it in the car showroom hoping one day it would be yours.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by HNICEARTH: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

The post is talking about PDP and Atiku's petition, while this dimwit is busy masturbating and jerking off to PO and LP.

Meanwhile 31 dick riders liked the daft comment, and 13 nutz gagglers shared the useless wack comment.

Bunch of useless orchins

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by olusipimp(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Jayhome24:
Forensic expert "Hitler". I said it obi was send by Lucifer to make sure Nigeria tear to pieces.

It's Hitler now I bet it by tomorrow you will here Satan an election expert then by Monday you will hear "Lucifer Arise TV" staff then on Wedneday you will here "Amagedon Princess with 7 horns" testify for Obi at the Tribunal.

It's a shame!!!
U be ode...how obi take enter dis matter abi u get dyslexia of d brain ni

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Fearyourcreator: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
ekineme:

Guy delete this your Comment; It shows you have a personal issue with Labour Party; Some of you Guys at APC makes it seems as a War/Battle between LP and APC to an extent that PDP is non existence in your Memory.
Na LP party people dey make noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home / Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.