Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results (44978 Views)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Madups(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Do you know that you are a f0ol? NB.: Its a question. Its not an insult. So i hope you wont insult anybody. Thanks.
MrMoh24:
cool

Are Labour Party witness stupid or what?!

INEC used same BVAS machine for Presidential and Governorship

They asked for a week to delete and reset data, and LP ask to inspect

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns them

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by xenoo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Fake news from a fake source. Y'all should just move on. The pain of defeat is always hard to swallow, but the sooner one accepts the quicker the healing process. I'm not saying there weren't irregularities, even the usa which is the oldest democracy in the world had a shamble of election in 2020 far worse than what we had here. The question should be were the irregularities wide spread and able to overturn the elections result to making no3 to be no1??
We all know the answer is capital NO. Move on!
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Laple0541(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.

Stop confusing yourself my friend, all the samples (110) were obtained from Abuja alone according to the report, how dare you call that a sample? A good sample should cut across the country and by the way the sample size is far too small to arrive at any reasonable conclusion considering the total number (3,263) being used, thus INEC was right.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by aylive02(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

PS: it's funny how Labour Party dunce ranting on my mention can't figure out how this concerns them

. How far blind man

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Asswipemod: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
Enioluwa Adeniyi
https://www./2023/06/22/forensic-expert-claims-inec-erased-presidential-election-results/?amp=1

Hitler Who answers Hitler? Even Germans and Austrians avoid the name like a plague. Hitler! SMH.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by tonytony208(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Moh24, your soul is so much engrossed and consumed by hatred that you have become blind and stupid.

Did you see Labour Party in the news? Should we slap your eyes before you can see that the news is talking about PDP?!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Mummyfour(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
aswani:

It was never your car, you were standing on the other side of the road lovingly admiring it in the car showroom hoping one day it would be yours.

why are you twisting the question I asked you if you know that you are right.

I am insisting it was your car and property.
What has show room got to do with a car you already bought and also driving everyday until a thief down your street stole it and drives it for you to admire it every day and you tell him thank you for repainting it and even pray for him.

Is that realistic?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by greatestdestiny: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
Enioluwa Adeniyi
https://www./2023/06/22/forensic-expert-claims-inec-erased-presidential-election-results/?amp=1

If Obi is a boy, then his followers are toddlers. Funny how you want to rule a place you called Zoo. If not for Britain, Asari Dokubo's father might have sold Obi and his followers before now... Yet to see who is as primitive and horrendous as Obi and his followers😂🤣😃😂😂🤣😅
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Guidedee(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Again? Funny them grin grin grin. What was the outcome of this one below? Inec Missing Server: Face And Company Names Of Those Who Erased Presidential Res by willscopan: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2019

With the presidential election tribunal hearing now in full throttle, hidden facts about the controversial INEC server which the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP) are strongly using to challenge the credibility of the results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that returned President Muhammed Buhari of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for a second term in office are gradually surfacing.

This is as a former presidential Senior Special Assistant on media who worked closely with those in the corridors of power at The Villa in a recent post online revealed the identity of the individual and company alleged to be the brains behind the controversy surrounding the INEC server. According to Reno Omokri who served under the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, a young Nigerian by name...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/inec-missing-server-face-and-company-names-of-those-who-erased-presidential-results/?fbclid=IwAR3y0xm9Z6rIj8FgT3R45XD5x3LYOQY1fcQbZOuqB5IWYnFEl8sKGWh9N4g

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Inec Missing Server: Face And Company Names Of Those Who Erased Presidential Res by Ausmos: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is getting more interesting.
Waiting for INEC to as usual refute and deny.
Re: Inec Missing Server: Face And Company Names Of Those Who Erased Presidential Res by dollytino4real(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
ok, we are watching in 4D
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Guidedee(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
Inec Missing Server: Face And Company Names Of Those Who Erased Presidential Res by willscopan: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2019

With the presidential election tribunal hearing now in full throttle, hidden facts about the controversial INEC server which the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP) are strongly using to challenge the credibility of the results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) that returned President Muhammed Buhari of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for a second term in office are gradually surfacing.

This is as a former presidential Senior Special Assistant on media who worked closely with those in the corridors of power at The Villa in a recent post online revealed the identity of the individual and company alleged to be the brains behind the controversy surrounding the INEC server. According to Reno Omokri who served under the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, a young Nigerian by name...

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/inec-missing-server-face-and-company-names-of-those-who-erased-presidential-results/?fbclid=IwAR3y0xm9Z6rIj8FgT3R45XD5x3LYOQY1fcQbZOuqB5IWYnFEl8sKGWh9N4g

Re: Inec Missing Server: Face And Company Names Of Those Who Erased Presidential Res by Ausmos: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
This is getting more interesting.
Waiting for INEC to as usual refute and deny.
Re: Inec Missing Server: Face And Company Names Of Those Who Erased Presidential Res by dollytino4real(f): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
ok, we are watching in 4D
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by sevo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
greatestdestiny:

If Obi is a boy, then his followers are toddlers. Funny how you want to rule a place you called Zoo. If not for Britain, Asari Dokubo's father might have sold Obi and his followers before now... Yet to see who is as primitive and horrendous as Obi and his followers😂🤣😃😂😂🤣😅

Dem dey talk go sokoto...you say no..nah bayelsa your talk go go

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Mrfixiit: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

You're the most f**lish Headslamer I have ever seen. Hateful entity

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by sevo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Comprehension is far from u

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by MySolace: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Cant u sacrifice just two minutes of reading?? ...just jump and start commenting nonsense.

This is PDP and INEC/Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Achor1111(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ih never finish, don't shout otiló yet
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by kenton(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
Are you a goat or you did not see where it says PDP hired a forensic expert. Why are you mentioning Labour Party? Bastard.

MrMoh24:
cool

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by aswani(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mummyfour:
why are you twisting the question I asked you if you know that you are right.

I am insisting it was your car and property.
What has show room got to do with a car you already bought and also driving everyday until a thief down your street stole it and drives it for you to admire it every day and you tell him thank you for repainting it and even pray for him.

Is that realistic?

You didn't buy it, never drove it not even for a test drive. You put 6million down and somebody else put 8 million down and was allowed to drive the car out of the showroom.

Now you are complaining that the person stole some of your money to outbid you but you refused to show any proof.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Melagros(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Oh! Mr i know it all how great thou art? Mumu
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by searchlight: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2023
WorldRichest:
Same type of clown that Atikulation Abubakar brought in 2019.

The Labourers Party candidate who presented herself as Amazon staff was disgraced, this clown too will be stripped nakked soon.
Those clowns are way better than your poverty stricken father

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Emola12(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

reading and understanding no be scam ooo hmmm!!! Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Nyceguy92: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
INEC’s counsel, Abubakar Mahmood, was equating the statistical idea employed in quality control with a credibility issue.
Both are not the same.

Even if INEC erased the presidential election data in one BIVAS machine only, that's enough to nullify the election results.
I have read very laughable defences put up here by some nonentities. Not all Nigerians are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by drlateef: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
floret23:
Why deleting evidence after you rigged them out and then asked them to go to court? No doubt, INEC as a criminal organization is a branch of APC. In a sane clime, fraudster like Mahmud Yakubu would've been cooling his criminal head inside prison. Shame on Yakubu.

Oh please shut up!!! Did Tinubu win election in FCT? How can he rig himself to lose by getting 18% of votes? Tinubu is not that daft.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by JOemmy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
shortgun:
We know INEC have been infected with with APC's dishonesty.
Why did Tinubu oppose subsidy removal in 2012 only to implement it in 2023?
If Tinubu has the interest of the nation at heart he would support the policies of the government of the day for the overall development and benefit of the nation.

Tinubu threatened all the sitting presidents and disrespected the office of the president!
He insulted Obasanjo when the president told him to revert back to the constitutional 20 local Governments of Lagos state when he created additional 37 local governments on his own.

He threatened Jonathan with a parallel Government, opposed subsidy removal and had his supporters paste Jonathan's picture on a casket, called his wife shepopotamus and other derogatory names.

If the courts affirms tinibu's victory there won't be any need for any future presidential election in nigeria again cause everyone already knows the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by eminikansoso(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
iSense247:
My question here is; if Nwala wants to analyzed all the 3,263 BVAS devices, would INEC cooperate with him? If INEC will cooperate, will there be enough time for Nwala to analyze all BVAS devices?

It is a shame that INEC does not know the essence of sampling in statistical analysis. This is a mediocre umpire that needs to be overhauled completely from head to toe.
You are talking of sampling when a graduate in art related course is heading medical department of federal government of Nigeria
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by benjaminlawson(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2023
sreamsense:

How did the LP get the 110 machines they analyzed in the first place? Did they steal it or requested for it? Why can the researcher analyzed small samples out of 3000 plus? Researchers and someone wise in LP must have given right advice. If LP stole those 110 machines to analyze, they could have stole more enough for court to make conclusion. If LP requested from INEC, then; LP could have requested for more?

The Bvas LP forensic analyst used must have been the ones that INEC sought permission from court to work on for malfunctioning and court granted them permission or the ones that INEC engineers talked about that were under service in Abuja. Forensic expert has he called himself should have recovered decrypted figures or data that were deleted and read them out. How is it easy for scores to be deleted in almost all polling units when all collation officers were holding into physical result.

Did any of the NYSC and election officers that labour party presented ever told tribunal that at any point in time INEC had secret meeting to use them for malpractice directly or indirectly? There are still many "how" s, but believe me. This case is difficult to prove for LP and its time expires tomorrow. No witness has been able to convince even ordinary sensible citizens talkless of convincing court.

LP has lost, accept in peace; evidences are too insignificant.
By the time opposition lawyers begin their defense, they will defend easily

Those of you that are insincere and claiming that 110 Bivas is insignificant figure, have you forgotten that this is an election in which winner can be determined sometimes with just 10 vote apart. So110 polling unit is not statistical insignificant taken to account that 10 vote can make a winner to be emerged.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by MatrixCircle: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

e be like the LP guys don give u mpkurumiri grin
The brain don shake grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Vitally123: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please how did we get here? I hope the world is reading, watching and following up as the 2023 elections were conducted in Nigeria. Please is it only in Nigeria that they conduct elections? May God help us.
Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Wildkat02: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

This Tilumbu boy Moh247.... are u still on this foolery of yours? Imagine a dunce calling other people dunce 😂

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results by Wildkat02: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
MrMoh24:
cool

Moreover the post says PDP and u are attacking Labour Party. Who’s the real dunce here? Can u see Obi and LP will be the cause of your miserable death?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / Portable Omolalomi Congratulates Senator Adeleke Adedamola With New Song (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.