Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,501 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1281614 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by faithfulwife(f): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
@oleaoyo22, so sorry for your loss and to think that you carried a pregnancy for 11 weeks only to lose it. It must have been devastating. Be rest assured that as long as there is God, your testimony of becoming a mother will be fulfilled in Jesus Name. Pray to God for direction and read through the various pages so that you can prepare your body with supplements before your procedure.
@iyomomo, I have sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Please house,how much is lupron injections.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks @ faithfulwife. Will Check now.
@ mamateniola 1 I read something on acupunture here
http://ivfsuccesswithacupuncture..com/2013/12/acupuncture-points-used-in-ivf-german.html
Hope its useful
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
@oleayo22,its well with you, may God show mercy on you nd your hubby...your story almost moved me to tears,really touching,soon,and very soon you will give a testimony,your time has come..as for the low ovarian reserve,i still believe God can show His might in your matter,start prepping yourself from now till that may,who knows,you might produce good quality eggs.royal jelly,coQ10,DHEA,wheatgrass, i heard are good for improving egg quality, so even if u produce 6 quality eggs,thats kool...pray,pray,and keep praying...all the best dearie.
@iyomomo,God bless your dh ooo,for even considering to sell one of his lands to raise funds for the procedure,may the procedure be a success, amin..My dear,research well well ooo, even if you have to travel to lagos or abuja,please do.All the best..
@annibro,lol,you can't imagine needle on your bori abi? I laff in swahili,how u wan come do the injections them go dey give you when you don bellefull? Bera start psyching yasef oooo...
@ladyG,hows our waiting ministry? Eku iduro....lol...
@all,i dey hail oooo
@nogen,where u enter?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oleayo22(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=safe06 post=30988069][color=#000099]@oleayo22,its well with you, may God show mercy on you nd your hubby...your story almost moved me to tears,really touching,soon,and very soon you will give a testimony,your time has come..as for the low ovarian reserve,i still believe God can show His might in your matter,start prepping yourself from now till that may,who knows,you might produce good quality eggs.royal jelly,coQ10,DHEA,wheatgrass, i heard are good for improving egg quality, so even if u produce 6 quality eggs,thats kool...pray,pray,and keep praying...all the best dearie.
@safe06, thnks for going through my story. I have actually gone to a pharmacy in my area to check the prices of the aforementioned supplements. But I read on the ttc board of apple cider vinegar, bsm and serrapeptase to clear blocked tubes. Read some reviews abt them online.here's the dilema, shld I start with the acv, bsm and serrapeptase or just do royal jelly etal that u mentioned? Would appreciate advice from all my sisters in the house. May God continually direct our steps amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
@oleayo,i think bsm+ Acv is for fibroid,if you have fibroid then you can try the combination, i think you can add the others except royal jelly,heard it worsens cysts...be patient,sabi sabi mamas will reply you...oya go and sleep and stop worrying...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2015
@Oleayo,My sister please know that God is still God no mata how impossible the case may be and he will wipe away ur tears. I just want to encourage you that it this too shall end in praise. This forum has helped alot of us greatly and i'm sure that for any questions you have,our sabi sabi mamas will ans you. It is well dear.
@MamaBlendy77,thanks alot ma. Pls,when do i stop taking the baby aspirin?
@All.some doctors can be very terrible o.may we neva fall into the wrong hands of those who are just interested in our moni alone.
@Safe,i just dey hail u o my sister. This yr is ur year....Fertility Blessings.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2015
@ Safe06, I dey my sister . Wishing everyone success in this journey.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2015
@ Safe06 thank u my sister, thanks for your prayers, me sef I was shocked wen he told me cos we didn't discuss it b4, we were even boning each other dat period.
All our efforts shall not be in vain . Amen!
@oleayo22, don't worry dear , it shall end in praise for u and ur family & everyone here, just patiently research about d supplements especially d DHEA, heard its to be in low dose.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2015
iyomomo:
Hello mama's & papa's in d house. Dis is my 1st time posting here tho i have been sneaking in once a while as a guest to learn and draw inspiration. I want to say thanks to all dat hav made this thread beneficial, may God bless u greatly.
Lemme giv a breif info I hav bn ttc actively for abt 2yrs .started metformin b6 for pcos may 2013 hubby was diagnosed with azoospermia(due to hormonal issues) oct2013 he was given a shot of hcg and com 4 retest in 2mths. Dec. SFA was 2.8mill. 1st week jan 2014 we found out I was pregnant. Itwas indeed a miracle, everytin went smoothly, no mmorning sickness, no cause for alarm .until suddenly @ 19wks a day b4 d 20wks scan my water broke. Labor started n we lost our baby.
Well since den we've been ttc again .
Did anoda SFA last sept. It was just 3mill , with motility 15º/• .Our doc placed him on addyzoa n enhanz. We havent retested yet.
@iyomomo sorry for ur loss, by his grace New thing will be done in ur life. I read ur story and felt I should ask u some questions cos my dh was also diagonised of azoospermia. We felt azoospermia cannot be treated so we have not tried it. Pls can u help with the detailed procedure ur dh used to treat his aazoospermia. Thanks and God bless u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
mamafresh:
@iyomomo sorry for ur loss, by his grace New thing will be done in ur life. I read ur story and felt I should ask u some questions cos my dh was also diagonised of azoospermia. We felt azoospermia cannot be treated so we have not tried it. Pls can u help with the detailed procedure ur dh used to treat his aazoospermia. Thanks and God bless u.
My DH's case was hormonal , low LH, Low Fsh & low Prolactin, only testosterone was in d normal range , D doc just gav him fsh n hcg shot dat was it.(He actually mentioned to us dat there was only abt 8% chance of success), but we thnk God, cos exactly 2mths later it improved.
In dat time DH was on vit C 1000mg ,vit E 800iu, bee pollen 1000mg, zinc 100mg, almond nuts, tigernut milk.
Has ur DH done hormonal profile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
@mamafresh,i just want to tell you that my husband was also diagnosed of azoospermia when we where only 1year in marriage.that was the most shocking news one will ever receive in life as a married couples hoping to build up your own family.i was hopeless and all my dreams of becoming a mother was crushed down but I keep emphasing on going to hospital to know the exact cause of the azoospermia and to see what are our options because deep inside me something keep telling my husband is producing sperm.It took us almost 2yrs to know the type of azoospermia he has thank Allah it was obstructive azoospermia.he did testicular biospy which show adequate live spermatozoa our doctor said we can have surgery if we want to unblock the obstructive so we can have natural pregnancy if the surgery is successful,our doctor wanted us to do the surgery in india but the success was abt only 30% so decides to just go straight to ivf.my advice for is to go and know the type of azoospermia your husband have before any treatment plan.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
UmmTwins2:
pls is baby aspirin safe in early pregnancy? And what's d function? Thanks for all ur help on this thread. Hp d generals r doing great.

it's a blood thinner that supports blood circulation from the mother to the developing embryo/fetus. Recommended up to 12wks otherwise can cause excessive bleeding during delivery if taken during late pregnancy. Check Google for more infor and it's advantages
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
@iyolomo Thank you for ur quick response. My dh did hormonal profile at a fertility clinic we used then and we were told he has azoospermia, we dont have the result. We thought there is no cure for azoospermia that was why we have not tried treating it. But after I read ur story i realized that all things are possible with God. dh has gone for hormonal profile today and his result will be ready tomorrow. Our TTC stories will change into testimonies by Gods grace.
@ meandhim thank you for the info. My dh was diagonised less than 1year into our marriage. Now our marriage is over 4years and we are still trying to concieve. Now that I have seen that I am not the only one in this kind of predicament, we will try to work towards knowing the cause of his azoospermia and by God grace treat it and be able to get pregnant naturally Insha Allah.
@all there is light at the end of the tunnel and Insha Allah we will see the light this month. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Blendy77:
Hello ma,pls can u help me with d Dr's contact @ surulere or is dere anyoda person in d house dat has it?Pretty 2014, pls take it easy on yourself. Weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning so the bible says. You are not alone on this as a number of us have gone thru this at one time or the other but have faith that one day u too shall overcome. At least u tested positive, meaning u're fertile and the next baby that will enter that womb must surely stay. All the best my Dear Sister and remain positive. Yes, remain positive. It's not over till its over. You have life, that is all that matters. Lots of hugs and kisses.

Beautyforashes, big congratulations to you and ur family. Baba God be praised for this awww testimony. Wishing you twins and triples, smooth bumping and stress free 9m. Congratulations once more.

@All still in God's waiting room, I wish u God's speed that u too shall testify before the end of the year. If the only issue u have is blocked tubes, try serepetese enzyme treatment and flushing with that Pakistan Dr at surulere. It works with lots of proven results and testimonies. If u're already pregnant or on 2 wks wait, pls add gestone and baby aspirin to ur protocol even if ur Dr does not prescribe it for U.. These 2 work wonders, read online. Baby dusts All.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=UT22 post=31007958][/quote]pls I want d parkistan'd doctor @ surulere's contact,Can anyone having it kindly post for me.thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abeg,i dey ask of the price of lupron injection waooo pls.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UmmTwins2: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Blendy77:

it's a blood thinner that supports blood circulation from the mother to the developing embryo/fetus. Recommended up to 12wks otherwise can cause excessive bleeding during delivery if taken during late pregnancy. Check Google for more infor and it's advantages
10x Blendy77 does the Gestone work well on its own too or must it be combined wt d baby Aspirin for it to work? N pls exactly what's d baby aspirin like? Wld they write baby aspirin on it? Sorry for my plenty questns. 10x
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ayanfeoluwa247(f): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello everyone, am new here and ve been a silent reader of this thread for quite some times now. Congrats to everyone that have gotten their BFP's, and for those of us still waiting on God, this first quarter of 2015 won't pass us by in Jesus name.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
mamafresh:
@iyolomo Thank you for ur quick response. My dh did hormonal profile at a fertility clinic we used then and we were told he has azoospermia, we dont have the result. We thought there is no cure for azoospermia that was why we have not tried treating it. But after I read ur story i realized that all things are possible with God. dh has gone for hormonal profile today and his result will be ready tomorrow. Our TTC stories will change into testimonies by Gods grace.

My dear it is well, we hope it turns out treatable , we shall surely have cause to thank God , TTC is not an easy journey, in all God will grant us strenght and good success.
Baby dusts to all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
UmmTwins2:
N pls exactly what's d baby aspirin like?

Ask them in a pharmacy of a low dose aspirin. 75mg. If u mention baby aspirin, they don't know it with that name.
Hope this helps. Baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UmmTwins2: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anewdawn:

Ask them in a pharmacy of a low dose aspirin. 75mg. If u mention baby aspirin, they don't know it with that name.
Hope this helps. Baby dust.
Ok. Thank u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monalisa1(f): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Halo mamas in d hse. Pls any1 wit e-copy of supernatural childbirth sld pls snd 2 mi. Email addy: tricia4eva2002@yahoo.com. Tanx alot
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
@iyomomo Amen oo. It is well with us.
@ mamas in d hse does any one hv eBook of pregnancy miracle, saw comments online that d book is very helpful for TTC. Our joy will not pass us by, God will perfect everything abt us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
meandhim:
@mamafresh,i just want to tell you that my husband was also diagnosed of azoospermia when we where only 1year in marriage.that was the most shocking news one will ever receive in life as a married couples hoping to build up your own family.i was hopeless and all my dreams of becoming a mother was crushed down but I keep emphasing on going to hospital to know the exact cause of the azoospermia and to see what are our options because deep inside me something keep telling my husband is producing sperm.It took us almost 2yrs to know the type of azoospermia he has thank Allah it was obstructive azoospermia.he did testicular biospy which show adequate live spermatozoa our doctor said we can have surgery if we want to unblock the obstructive so we can have natural pregnancy if the surgery is successful,our doctor wanted us to do the surgery in india but the success was abt only 30% so decides to just go straight to ivf.my advice for is to go and know the type of azoospermia your husband have before any treatment plan.
Plz r u in Lagos?what is the name of ur hospital and your doctor's number?plz if u dnt mind I would luv to contact him coz myself and dh is in same situation....I tried sending u a mail.thanks...
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
@lauracares,sorry to hear that your hubby has same problem with mine.but have you guys find out the cause of his azoospermia a mean weather its hormanal or blockage unfortunately my sister am in the north(kano).but you can go to any teaching hospital to see urologist or endocrinologist to see what is the problem it take time before you figure out but it worth it.my good advice is that if your age is high please just go straight to ivf if you can afford this days there are ways their will extract sperm and use for ivf.May Almighty Allah see us through all.Amin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 2:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Goldengift:

Pls my sister,do u know anyone that have used the Nisa prono ivf ? Want to know the experience and success rate. Nisa and Fertilaid which of them have higher success rate? Pls will really appreciate answers from everyone to help me finalise where to used.

Both of them are good just that Nisa is more expensive(but curently on promo). Though we have more people on dis thread who used & had success stories from fertilaid.
Deda & Fertilaid are all product of Nisa Premier. Dr Shuiabu of Fertilaid was a gynea at Nisa which most ladies want 2 consult maybe due 2 his simple nature & always ready 2 ansa all questions while Dr Onuh of Deda was I think one time MD(medica director) at Nisa. Both worked under Dr Wada of NisaP. So any of the 3, u are under good hands having at the back of ur mind 'God' as the Main factor for Success.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 2:57am On Feb 24, 2015
@subzidi, Ebube thanks for your respons. @LadyGui, May God see u through. Stil waiting for answer to ma last questn sha!
@safe06, grin I'll do my best to start loving needles.
@beauty4ashes, may the Lord be praised. Wish you stressfree 9months.
@all newbies, may ur stay be brief in da house.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2015
UmmTwins2:
10x Blendy77 does the Gestone work well on its own too or must it be combined wt d baby Aspirin for it to work? N pls exactly what's d baby aspirin like? Wld they write baby aspirin on it? Sorry for my plenty questns. 10x

Gestone is progesterone and works well on its own. Always confirm any infor u get here from the net/Google. Just ask of aspirin 0.75mg or 75mg not sure again but has 75 in it.

@UT22, The name of the Pakistani clinic is Raheem hospital. No 32, olatilewa st lawanson Lagos. Tel: 017614667.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Tnks for ur quick response @ blendy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lauracares: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2015
meandhim:
@lauracares,sorry to hear that your hubby has same problem with mine.but have you guys find out the cause of his azoospermia a mean weather its hormanal or blockage unfortunately my sister am in the north(kano).but you can go to any teaching hospital to see urologist or endocrinologist to see what is the problem it take time before you figure out but it worth it.my good advice is that if your age is high please just go straight to ivf if you can afford this days there are ways their will extract sperm and use for ivf.May Almighty Allah see us through all.Amin
Tx sis,dh did hormonal profile n his FSH is high,dnt knw if it's obstructive of hormonal dats y I want to get a dr dat can clarify for us...dh did biopsy sometimes ago but I tink we v to redo it so as to knw if there sperm in his testes...tx dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by meandhim: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
@Lauracare,no my sister you dont have to repeat testicular biospy as it is not advisable to do testicular biospy unnecessarily cos you are subjecting that area to damage follow up the biospy result they most have indicated weather they see spermatogenesis or not.look for good urologist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.