Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1288724 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
MrsMusty:
Hello everyone. I just had my embryo transfer. The lady asked me to lay down for about fifteen minutes but I really wanted to urinate because my ovaries are still enlarged from the egg retrieval. Long story short, I stood up about 10 minutes after they completed the procedure. I couldn't hold the pee anymore. I was given something to pee in and asked to lie down again. Did I just worsen/ruin my chances? Please help!!!
any updates
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Uririandme: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Blendy77:

Yes walk into any big pharmacy that sells fertility drugs. Alpha is ur easiest plug if u reside in lag. Worst case get any Dr or nurse to prescribe for u but not too sure its a biggie. We got several results from this protocol last yr and last two yrs in my foundation. Not sure anyone had issues wt getting d trigger nationwide.

Alright. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please what caused only one follicle to grow during IVF simulation please note in my 20s
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by yetty247(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by yetty247(f): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
scally11:
This issue is getting me bothered. Its been 5years after marriage no single miscarriage not to talk of pregnancy. Often times friends snide and make jest of me but truth is the problem doesn't come from me. Wife did hsg and result was bilateral tubal occlusion meaning both fallopian tubes blocked. I have been praying, fasting and become a shame that its getting to me. Friends are saying I should look outside and I know what could result. Is there anyone with blocked fallopian tubes solved naturally? I don't have money for ivf and patience is running out

Check the blocked tube thread for more infor. Her tubes are blocked around the uterus area since hsg reports says tubal oclusion. This type of blockage is easy to open compared to when the tubes are blocked around the ovary area or have hydrosalpinx. Let her try high dose serrapeptease and castor oil massage for three months and go for flushing. She may be lucky to have the tubes opened. Don't give up, join her to achieve results. If you go out, a lady who senses ur desperation may just giv u another man's pregnancy o, so thread with caution

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ifecotech22:
Greetings all expectant mothers, may God grant all our prayers to hold babies this year

I sincerely need advice

My wife hasn't seen her menses for some months now, the gyno placed her on metformin. She actually was diagnosed of pcos with very low progesterone level

Now the challenge is, BMI is 23, blood sugar is 78. And the sugar level keeps going down. The doctor advised her to take carbohydrates before the metformin. I thought metformin was for reducing sugar level? How come she is being advised to take food with sugar again? The drug is also making her weak

My question is, should she continue taking this metformin?
Should she induce the period while she continues taking drugs that will help her boost the progesterone level?

Please someone should help me

M

What's her age range? Let her also try getting a second opinion from another Dr. Futocysts also helps with pcos.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Drgreatone: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Are you a Doctor? What evidence do u have that this works? Just cos ppl are desperate for help doesnt mean u just spew out advice that av no scientific backing? You end up doin more harm than good.
yetty247:
Recipe for Blockage of the tube

Last teaching part.

Now getting directly to the recipe.
Add 1 tablespoon of the clove into your jug or bottle depends on the one you're using. add garlic (fresh garlic 🧄)one whole.
Peal off the back of the garlic and add it inside your jug ( 1garlic) . Men can also take it especially men with infection rather he's not going to take it long like a woman having tube blockage.

So after adding the garlic, add ginger.
remove the skin and cut it into five slices , put inside the jug. Next is the lime (not lemon) with the lime,do not peel off the back. Cut the lime into five parts and add them all inside your jug.

Then add bay leaf to the mixture(either dry one or fresh one) you'll need to add just three to four bay leaf . Then you need to add small amount of water into it about 1 litre of water before adding your white vinegar.( 1/2 tablespoon)

Adding the water to be half of the jug will be okay.

🛑 NOTE : You don't need to be drinking this with a cup but instead a shot cup, the one our men use for whiskey.You can also use your coffee cup .

White vinegar is available in the supermarket for those asking where it can be found.

After you’ve added everything together. you need to soak it for 24hours in the fridge not outside. The reason is when left outside it can get sour , so don’t do that. if you don’t have a fridge , then boil the recipe daily for 3-5 minutes, allow to cook and drink. Just know that you will make a new one daily .

After 24hours you start taking it one shot per day. And you need to take it maximum of one week before making another and generally to be used for 2 weeks .If you have had this tube blockage for a very long time , Remember tube can also get blocked by blood.

Blood that did not shed out after miscarriage ,do this recipe. It’s not only infection that’s blocks the womb. That's why I tell women that had miscarriage,no matter how many months it is ,go to the hospital for them to flush it out because if it stays there it'll start forming it owns clots .

If you have hydrosalpinx take this one to two weeks and then you'll see how it is.

Remember to use it before your menstruation.

Now coming to the onion recipe. In some places it's called brown Onion,yellow onion or white onion.

For the recipe all you need is the onion and it's going to be done after your menstruation. After doing the first recipe that’s supposed to be before your menstruation , The minute you finish your monthly flow ,you need to start this recipe everyday for 15days.

How do you do it?
Put about one cup or one and half cup of water on fire, Your water shouldn't be much because this onion within five minutes you'll start seeing the juice extracting.

next cut the Onion. First remove the Layer, Then cut it into four parts(like a cross) ,put it inside your water then allow it to boil.

Remember to cover it and boil .

You don't need the onion after boiling it because you already extract the juice,all you need now is the water.

This water also helps to boost ovulation.

Bring the recipe to boil on low heat, until you notice the colour of the water had changed. As long as its brown onion , it will brings out this lemon yellowish colour in it. Make sure it boils very well.

When it's done , allow to cool and drink .Take one glass cup everyday and don't miss a day.
Most preferable in the morning before food.

During your menstruation you might find out there this thick Clot coming out mixed with periods blood ,it's nothing to worry about. Some of this clot makes you bloated. It makes your stomach big and the moment it comes out you feel free.

Use the first recipe to flush yourself and the second recipe to free yourself from whatever fluid it is.

Now if you're a nursing mother you can't take this because what you're doing is like flushing your body,so you don't want to take this while breast feeding moreover you're to stop Breast feeding before being able to try this

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by yetty247(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2023
Drgreatone:
Are you a Doctor? What evidence do u have that this works? Just cos ppl are desperate for help doesnt mean u just spew out advice that av no scientific backing? You end up doin more harm than good.

I copied it from joy moretti page on Facebook.

Ginger, garlic, Tumeric are harmless and most people do smoothies with them. If you don't like them, kindly Waka pass

Are you a Doc? if yes, I know you people go against them but truly they are effective for treatment

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mayfufu27: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Good morning fruitful mother's, I am about to start my IVF procedure next month August for the very first time. I have been trying for close to six years now with unexplained infertility. Please what can do at home to increase my chance. Like what home remedy can I prepare for myself and dear husband. Things detoxify our system. Getting the money for this procedure as not been easy for us and I pray baby sticks this time. Please dear mother that add a successful IVF on first try please tell me things you did on your own to achieve a successful pregnancy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Drgreatone: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
1) Nothing in ur post suggested u copied the recipe
2) They may be harmless but why give someone false hope that it works when there is no evidence. Kindly mention someone u know who's worked for and I'd not respond to you anymore. U should realize a woman's biological clock is time bound and all this recipe only delays their presentation to a qualified doctor who's hands become tied as they present late for any meaningful intervention to work
yetty247:

Ginger, garlic, Tumeric are harmless and most people do smoothies with them. If you don't like them, kindly Waka pass

Are you a Doc? if yes, I know you people go against them but truly they are effective for treatment

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by yetty247(f): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Drgreatone:
1) Nothing in ur post suggested u copied the recipe
2) They may be harmless but why give someone false hope that it works when there is no evidence. Kindly mention someone u know who's worked for and I'd not respond to you anymore. U should realize a woman's biological clock is time bound and all this recipe only delays their presentation to a qualified doctor who's hands become tied as they present late for any meaningful intervention to work

I have deleted it already. I normally don't post stuff like that, if anyone wants to see those that the recipe has worked for. simply check Joy moretti on Facebook

This is no Advert pls
Meanwhile thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Drgreatone: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from. It's sad and painful to see women present very late to their Doc with difficulty having children just cos they were trying alternative/traditional means. The longer they delay, the more difficult it is for the various treatments available to work.
yetty247:

I have deleted it already. I normally don't post stuff like that, if anyone wants to see those that the recipe has worked for. simply check Joy moretti on Facebook

This is no Advert pls
Meanwhile thanks for the enlightenment

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Elohorp:
Please what caused only one follicle to grow during IVF simulation please note in my 20s
sorry sis, did you check your AMH level before the procedure? Its a test that looks at your ovarian reserve. Have you had any previous surgery around the ovaries?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
yetty247:

you also prescribed a drug in that write up,apart from the natural things and you have no right to prescribe drugs for people
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
MummyNeto:
sorry sis, did you check your AMH level before the procedure? Its a test that looks at your ovarian reserve. Have you had any previous surgery around the ovaries?
ovarian reserve is ok,I have not done any surgery or anything,I don't have any fertility issue am doing IVF because of my husband side
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Elohorp:
ovarian reserve is ok,I have not done any surgery or anything[b],I don't have any fertility issue am doing IVF because of my husband side[/b]
hmmmm, But this here is an issue which can make your cycle to be cancelled or even adviced to use a donor egg..what was your amh level exactly? It doesn’t just look at the reserve but also on how you can respond to stimulation.
One more thing, your last line wasn’t necessary at all, this is just your first cycle and you keep blaming your DH, so many mamas have gone through more than 3 cycles but you will hardly hear them put blame on any of their partners. You both are in it together, this is not time to resent him please, ivf has many twists, and this egg issue is one of it. Keep praying and keep hope alive.

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2023
MummyNeto:
hmmmm, But this here is an issue which can make your cycle to be cancelled or even adviced to use a donor egg..what was your amh level exactly? It doesn’t just look at the reserve but also on how you can respond to stimulation.
One more thing, your last line wasn’t necessary at all, this is just your first cycle and you keep blaming your DH, so many mamas have gone through more than 3 cycles but you will hardly hear them put blame on any of their partners. You both are in it together, this is not time to resent him please, ivf has many twists, and this egg issue is one of it. Keep praying and keep hope alive.
I don't know the amh level right now,will have to ask the doctor,am not resenting him,it's just that before he used to say some nasty things , putting all blame on me, anyway I have forgiven those, concerning the egg issues on today scan more follicles were seen but not as many mature ones as the doctor was expecting,they were about 5 mature, please is that enough for me to continue this cycle??

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by yetty247(f): 5:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Elohorp:
you also prescribed a drug in that write up,apart from the natural things and you have no right to prescribe drugs for people

Rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by jully9: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2023
Elohorp:
I don't know the amh level right now,will have to ask the doctor,am not resenting him,it's just that before he used to say some nasty things , putting all blame on me, anyway I have forgiven those, concerning the egg issues on today scan more follicles were seen but not as many mature ones as the doctor was expecting,they were about 5 mature, please is that enough for me to continue this cycle??

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ifecotech22: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Blendy77:

What's her age range? Let her also try getting a second opinion from another Dr. Futocysts also helps with pcos.
She is in her mid twenties
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2023
jully9:

I will advise you to freeze the matured egg and re-start another simulation next month. Not all the egg will fertilize and there are many factors that can lead to successful cycle. You need at least 12 Good follicle for a better chances. And also be patient don't be in a haste. I started my cycle in February had so many obstacles but I was patient, I even have to freeze my embryo due to my endometrium where too thickened but it ended in praise on my fist trial which took almost 5months.
@Elohorp sis please do as she has suggested. Its a very good idea

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2023
jully9:

I will advise you to freeze the matured egg and re-start another simulation next month. Not all the egg will fertilize and there are many factors that can lead to successful cycle. You need at least 12 Good follicle for a better chances. And also be patient don't be in a haste. I started my cycle in February had so many obstacles but I was patient, I even have to freeze my embryo due to my endometrium where too thickened but it ended in praise on my fist trial which took almost 5months.
I will discuss it with the doctor,the problem is my hubby doesn't leave he Nigeria,he came here for. This IVF specially and will not be around by next month,so if I freeze egg when will I be able to do this again
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2023
MummyNeto:
@Elohorp sis please do as she has suggested. Its a very good idea
I've decided to leave everything for Jehovah,my faith is in him they should do everything, whatever embroy they have they should transfer for me,I will take it,God will do his work

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Mayfufu27: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Elohorp:
I will discuss it with the doctor,the problem is my hubby doesn't leave he Nigeria,he came here for. This IVF specially and will not be around by next month,so if I freeze egg when will I be able to do this again

I have someone that the husband lives abroad he came down to Nigeria to give his sperm was frozen while the wife was prepared for egg retrieval
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MummyNeto(f): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Elohorp:
I've decided to leave everything for Jehovah,my faith is in him they should do everything, whatever embroy they have they should transfer for me,I will take it,God will do his work
They can freeze his sperm, and use it on you when everything is ready.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ifecotech22:

She is in her mid twenties

She is still very young which is an added advantage. If u can afford furocysts, let her try the supplement, it works like magic. If she's under weight she can try taking blood tonic, eat lots of liver and add other blood boosting supplements to her meal. If she's over weight let her cut cabs and try reducing her weight, exercise too helps. The beauty of such PCOS is at advance age her reserve wil still be very high so no cause for alarm. Let her check online and read more about managing PCOS. Most of us battled PCOS plus blocked tubes and today we hav our kids, she too will conquer. All d best

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Elohorp(f): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
MummyNeto:
They can freeze his sperm, and use it on you when everything is ready.
tesa sperm is not recommended for freezing, doctors have already told me that freezing will damage them all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ifecotech22: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Blendy77:

She is still very young which is an added advantage. If u can afford furocysts, let her try the supplement, it works like magic. If she's under weight she can try taking blood tonic, eat lots of liver and add other blood boosting supplements to her meal. If she's over weight let her cut cabs and try reducing her weight, exercise too helps. The beauty of such PCOS is at advance age her reserve wil still be very high so no cause for alarm. Let her check online and read more about managing PCOS. Most of us battled PCOS plus blocked tubes and today we hav our kids, she too will conquer. All d best
Thanks a lot
BMI is 23
I will look for the furocyst
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nancy12: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Blendy77:

Good day Mums in the house.

Wanted to find out if anyone has a similar FET protocol as mine. Did anyone take Buserelin & HCG injections after their FET? Tried to read up on it but there isn’t research or write up on the taking it after FET. Back story, I had a freeze all protocol because I developed OHSS. Had to down regulate for 2 months with Zoladex before everything calmed down. Keeping my fingers crossed during the 2WW.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nancy12:

Good day Mums in the house.

Wanted to find out if anyone has a similar FET protocol as mine. Did anyone take Buserelin & HCG injections after their FET? Tried to read up on it but there isn’t research or write up on the taking it after FET. Back story, I had a freeze all protocol because I developed OHSS. Had to down regulate for 2 months with Zoladex before everything calmed down. Keeping my fingers crossed during the 2WW.

Busserelin for FET yes cos it's supposed to pause ur natural cycle. But HCG for FET I doubt u were given that except your Dr mixed it up. Its only given after stimulations to mature the embies n enable u ovulate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mbok: 4:00am On Jul 16, 2023
Good morning my people. This my wife's transvaginal scan result. This result has been bothering us since yesterday. Please guys what's your take on this result. Hope the overies are still in intact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.