Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278902 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 3:53am On Apr 21
Abimbola2018:
Hello Mamas
Please i will be starting my IVF with primecare Abuja next month. Please anyone with another contact i can reach out to as Dr Ese is not replying my messages on WhatsApp

Also, Is there anything i can do to prepare my self? I am 29 with unexplained infertility for 4years now.HSG clear, hormonal profile showed high prolactin and low progesterone which were treated but still no pregnancy

Anyone who cycled there recently should assist with step by step procedures if possible. I stay in lagos so lodging will be a bit difficult and expensive. Cheap accommodation should please be recommended

Thank you

send me message to give you number you can contact
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 4:03am On Apr 21
Ckof:
Hi, can I share my contact with you, I am also trying to get information on how to go about ivf if coming from abroad

you can contact me through message we take it off from there just to advice you on best options . Not really good in typing
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Flakky26(f): 5:50am On Apr 21
Can someone share her experience with national hospital IVF , the success rate and the cost. And I will be glad if someone can recommend the cheapest place to do IVF in Abuja?

Thank you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Flakky26(f): 6:05am On Apr 21
do it ff

a. Don't give up , build up your faith
b. start buying baby things , write the name of the baby on the baby new cloths and mount it where u see it daily, and call the baby names everyday.
c. Keep on praying and strong positive confessions
d. And also try adopting a baby , especially if you have been married for many years. Sometimes adopting a baby pave way for your own baby to come.

bimkas:

Hello Mummies, please. I need your advice or any suggestions you can help me with.
Have been trying ivf for the past 7 years now,have had 5 ivf, and can't count FET after and 3 IUI. It was only 2nd attempt results pregnant and no heartbeat .
Ever since then, I have tried no positive results.
Have done all recommended tests, hysteroscopy, hsg, and honomal profile they all came back fine.
I don't know why it keep failing ,pls house I don't have any platform to share with rather than here.please if there is any idea or suggestions of what to do I will appreciate cos am tried and I don't want to give up
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by nairagenone: 10:27am On Apr 21
Can someone please interprete this result for me?

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by bimkas(f): 9:41pm On Apr 21
Thanks appreciate

Flakky26:
do it ff

a. Don't give up , build up your faith
b. start buying baby things , write the name of the baby on the baby new cloths and mount it where u see it daily, and call the baby names everyday.
c. Keep on praying and strong positive confessions
d. And also try adopting a baby , especially if you have been married for many years. Sometimes adopting a baby pave way for your own baby to come.

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Kimzybabe34: 11:29am On Apr 22
Kimzybabe34:

Use 1000mg Q10 for quality follicles before going for ivf is helpful

Email for give away price of 1000mg q10
Remaining only 1
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Beautifulsenora: 1:37pm On Apr 22
Osoderi:

After your transfer they will give u a paper that contains the list of things you would eat and those not eat. please try as much as possible to avoid them. All the best
Hi, Can I PM you pls?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reign3(f): 1:34am On Apr 23
[quote author=Abimbola2018 post=129435348]Hello Mamas
Please i will be starting my IVF with primecare Abuja next month. Please anyone with another contact i can reach out to as Dr Ese is not replying my messages on WhatsApp

Also, Is there anything i can do to prepare my self? I am 29 with unexplained infertility for 4years now.HSG clear, hormonal profile showed high prolactin and low progesterone which were treated but still no pregnancy

Anyone who cycled there recently should assist with step by step procedures if possible. I stay in lagos so lodging will be a bit difficult and expensive. Cheap accommodation should please be recommended

I stay in Lagos also, I will be starting treatment with them by next month. Although this is my fifth time cycling with them. When exactly is your procedure starting, we could link up if you don't mind.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 7:19am On Apr 23
Beautifulsenora:
Hi, Can I PM you pls?

yes of course.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mcfabuloso: 1:30pm On Apr 23
Going by the number of posts and clicks,this discussion about infertility /fertility treatments is obviously one of the most popular on this website. Information and advice about pregnancy and infertility written in pidgin english can be accessed from https://www.wetindoyou.info/pregnancyandbaby
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Osoderi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23
[quote author=Osoderi post=129584a
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Samadict(f): 2:28pm On Apr 23
Hello fruitful mamas. Has anyone cycled at Bolasad hospital? Which is better? PF or Bolasad? I'd appreciate the review of anyone that has cycled with any of these two. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 5:35am On Apr 25
Hello my people.
Please I beg of you I need VERY URGENT answers.

Few hours after egg collection , I have been having severe pain from inside my pevic deep down my other reproductive organs . I also feel pain below my tommy with bloating. I drink plenty water and eat a lot of fruits. I complained to the clinic , they kept giving me pain medication . The pain has lasted 4 days now. Am so disturbed because ET is near. Is it advisable to go ahead with ET with the pain ?

Please what is your suggestion or advice?
What might have caused this?

Chai ! This thread suppose to have a way of getting message notifications on phone oooooo
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 6:50pm On Apr 25
Heloooooooooooo my people
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 6:51pm On Apr 25
Is there any Whatsapp group that I can join ?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by TwinHeart: 7:53pm On Apr 25
Lagbenjo:
Hello my people.
Please I beg of you I need VERY URGENT answers.

Few hours after egg collection , I have been having severe pain from inside my pevic deep down my other reproductive organs . I also feel pain below my tommy with bloating. I drink plenty water and eat a lot of fruits. I complained to the clinic , they kept giving me pain medication . The pain has lasted 4 days now. Am so disturbed because ET is near. Is it advisable to go ahead with ET with the pain ?

Please what is your suggestion or advice?
What might have caused this?

Chai ! This thread suppose to have a way of getting message notifications on phone oooooo

Pain after egg collection is pretty normal. If you’re not feeling better with pain medication, insist that they screen you for OHSS and freeze your embryos instead.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Lagbenjo: 9:32am On Apr 26
Okay . Thanks
Felling better between now
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Rexology: 11:35am On Apr 27
This is for those whom may want to consider IVF procedures in Makurdi, the Benue State Capital.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: There are 3 Fertility centres in Makurdi, namely: First Fertility Hospital, Foundation Hospital and most recently Benue State University Teaching Hospital.

First Fertility Hospital and Foundation Hospital having been in existence for years, have recorded huge success in IVF. Whereas, Benue State University Teaching Hospital just commenced this year with their first batch almost ready for ET.

The Benue State Governor, Rev.Fr Alia in his magnanimity has subsidised the cost of IVF in Benue State University Teaching Hospital as result of the plea by the CMD who is also the Owner of First Fertility Hospital.

You may consider registering with any of them. They are all good. I will be willing to assist in any further enquiries.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by peacefulwealth: 3:26pm On Apr 27
Pls I need a very good IVF center in Port Harcourt Rivers State with good positive success rate.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zest4allife: 3:24am On Apr 28
Dear mamas, it's been a while I came on here. I want to encourage you not to give up but KEEP TRYING while trusting God and being prayerful. By God's grace, I am a mother now and it's an awesome experience. I pray you are blessed too with your bundle(s) of joy, amen.

An advise I can share with you, especially when cycling, during ET and during pregnancy is for you to ensure to be on a Mediterranean diet. It supports implantation and a healthy pregnancy.
God bless you in this journey, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracle1997: 6:43pm On Apr 28
peacefulwealth:
Pls I need a very good IVF center in Port Harcourt Rivers State with good positive success rate.
Gynescope

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by IamOlorunwa: 8:52pm On Apr 28
Abimbola2018:
Hello Mamas

Thank you

Please go to Georges Memorial Hospital, Lekki, Lagos

They have a good number of success rate on fertility
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by IamOlorunwa: 8:55pm On Apr 28
thopesy:
Hello people I will like to know the current cost of IVF. I and my wife consulted a doctor in November and she told us to get 2M. Heaven knows how hard I worked to get 1m in December as deposit payment. Paid 700k in January. Last two weeks, I paid 300k again, now she’s saying we should pay 500k again.

Walahi I am tired.

Mind you, she said there are drugs we would need to buy for darling wife that she will be using monthly. Said the drug is 100k per month.

At this point I just want my money back

God that created me will give me a child

Please visit Georges memorial, Lekki Lagos

They have a good success rate
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by NewWifey: 2:46am On Apr 29
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good sperm bank in Nigeria? I’m considering going to Nigeria due to the high cost and shortage of black sperm in Canada. I went through 2 round of egg retrieval with eggs frozen, but have decided to go this route since I haven’t met the “one”. Does it even exist? lol

I don’t know if it’s even possible to transport my eggs to Nigeria for transfer or start the egg retrieval process over again. I’m sorry if anyone finds this offensive but I’ll prefer a black child. Once again, im sorry cos it’s a sensitive topic.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by duchessxino(f): 9:28pm On Apr 30
Hello everyone, is there a good ivf clinics around warri and Benin axis with very good success rate? I’ll appreciate recommendations.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:43pm On Apr 30
duchessxino:
Hello everyone, is there a good ivf clinics around warri and Benin axis with very good success rate? I’ll appreciate recommendations.

Lily hospital
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:47pm On Apr 30
NewWifey:
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good sperm bank in Nigeria? I’m considering going to Nigeria due to the high cost and shortage of black sperm in Canada. I went through 2 round of egg retrieval with eggs frozen, but have decided to go this route since I haven’t met the “one”. Does it even exist? lol

I don’t know if it’s even possible to transport my eggs to Nigeria for transfer or start the egg retrieval process over again. I’m sorry if anyone finds this offensive but I’ll prefer a black child. Once again, im sorry cos it’s a sensitive topic.

It's better to start a fresh. Come down to Nigeria. There are a lot of good hospitals. Lagos/Abuja/Port harcourt even warri.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:53pm On Apr 30
peacefulwealth:

Gynaescope, Noble hospital, Savealife, Bridgestone etc
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CworldSurrogacy: 8:21pm On May 01
Osoderi:

send me message to give you number you can contact
we are a surrogacy agency known as Chrisworld Surrogacy Consultancy we have office in ikeja Lagos and Abuja FCT, we can provide a surrogate or donor for you. 07039706610 Dr Ese Williams contact.
Just google about us to learn more thanks 😊

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by miracle1997: 8:44pm On May 01
duchessxino:
Marviscope
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by CworldSurrogacy: 8:46pm On May 01
If you need our services please contact us we can match you with your surrogate mom and egg donor according to your description even manage them till full term if you want we work with hospitals and can also work with your own preferred hospital we have office in Lagos and Abuja Nigeria 🇳🇬
+234901 365 9271 WhatsApp number
+234906 350 1649 call 📞

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.