Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278366 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
@mytestimony, congratulations in advance on your yet to reveal testimony. I know it can only be good news and what we've been believing God for. May God's guidance and protection be your portion.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2014

14 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zainaba(f): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations @ mytestimony. A stress free nine months is all I wish you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
@mytestimony,Congratulations!A sò kalè anfani o.May God grant u a safe delivery.May we all testify abt our pregnancy & safe delivery by God's grace..@blendy,welcome back.E ku ojo meta o.How s family?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by annibro(f): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mytestimony, am truly happy 4 u but I ve questions 2 ask as am new on dis site and planning 4 an ivf. Pls what is dh and AF. Pls reply me. Thanks
mytestimony: Good day all. I want to share my testimony order to encourage us all and to thank my family on NL. I will cut the long story short. So after we went to fertil aid we were told that we would have to wait 3 months for dh to take drugs. I am sure alot of you can remember me complaining. Trust NL family they encouraged me. Gbam two months gone before we knew it. We went for test and there was great improvement. Doctor said as soon as I see AF I should call. See gbege! AF refused to come. Finally sha it came and I called. Doctor said I should come oh. Next day I ran to abuja. They then told me they would be doing a short protocol for me. No down regulation. Gbam! Needles. I responded well. Infact I give glory to God the while thing was so fast. Five days after the retrieval the transfer was done. Two weeks later I tested. It was positive. I cant help but be grateful to God for wiping our tears. My family on NL thank you. Blendy and Inwagabio God go bless una yafu yafu for always being there. Been a bit down that is why I have not posted. Any questions I will be willing to answer. May God bless us all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations mytestimony
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pls Ladies in d huse, I need help concerning dis situation. Has anyone heard about this setting of the womb tin? How true is it? I was once told my womb was not set becos d semen pours out frm my vagina after intercus. but d process of setting was so painful dat I ran away even afta payment. But I rememba d woman saying even after conceiving tru any method, so long as d womb isn't set, baby will not stay. Pls do I need 2 go do dat b4 d ivf. I need advise pls as I want to try IVF

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
@Annibro dh- dear husb
Af- aunty flow meaning menstrual period

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by egariyi(f): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
modaofnations: Pls Ladies in d huse, I need help concerning dis situation. Has anyone heard about this setting of the womb tin? How true is it? I was once told my womb was not set becos d semen pours out frm my vagina after intercus. but d process of setting was so painful dat I ran away even afta payment. But I rememba d woman saying even after conceiving tru any method, so long as d womb isn't set, baby will not stay. Pls do I need 2 go do dat b4 d ivf. I need advise pls as I want to try IVF

Pls run away from those deceptive mid-wives. They always have one message when they find nothing is wrong with you. they will come up with the womb setting. I was told the same thing when i was TTC for the first child. meanwhile, it was DH that had issues. This is exactly the same words I was told " even if you conceive without the womb being set, the pregnancy will not stay". all are fallacies as I conceived and never had miscarriage of that pregnancy. I advise you to consult a physician and probably do a scan to examine your uterus.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
egariyi:

Pls run away from those deceptive mid-wives. They always have one message when they find nothing is wrong with you. they will come up with the womb setting. I was told the same thing when i was TTC for the first child. meanwhile, it was DH that had issues. This is exactly the same words I was told " even if you conceive without the womb being set, the pregnancy will not stay". all are fallacies as I conceived and never had miscarriage of that pregnancy. I advise you to consult a physician and probably do a scan to examine your uterus.
Thanks so much. U made my day.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by oviasouth: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
mytestimony alia i have faith. am so happy for u. i remember wen u wer complaining about d delay. i also was subjected to dh treatment for 2 months. wow congrats so happy for u. God is really using dr shuaibu. Happy and healthy nine months
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
oviasouth: mytestimony alia i have faith. am so happy for u. i remember wen u wer complaining about d delay. i also was subjected to dh treatment for 2 months. wow congrats so happy for u. God is really using dr shuaibu. Happy and healthy nine months

I did not know you were still on nl. Thanks alot for all the encouragement.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Mytestimony congrats. We shall all carry to term. Amen.

Mama general(Blenddy) you're welcome back. How the generals. Hope they are good.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
[quote author=iykmau]@Mytestimony congrats. We shall all carry to term. Amen.

Mama general(Blenddy) you're welcome back. How the generals. Hope they are good.[/quote

Congrats to you too @iykmau and amen.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2014
congrats mytestimony, i wish u a stress free and healthy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Vivi14: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello ... if anyone is thinking of doing IVF, theres currently a promotion at St. Ives in Ikeja ... I think it's 50% off the procedure price and it expires at the end of the month. I've just registered and was hoping this post would help others out.

Goodluck & loads of baby dust smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope2007(f): 5:50am On Aug 07, 2014
LadyG thanks for the book. I just saw it. Baby dust to all expecting mothers. Whatsoever God has WRITTEN is WRITTEN No matter the delay, we all shall smile IJN grin grin grin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2014
Mytestimony: congrats and am so happy for you. God will keep and sustain you. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2014
inwangobio: Mytestimony: congrats and am so happy for you. God will keep and sustain you. It is well with you.

Thanks for always being there @inwangobio
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Vivi14: Hello ... if anyone is thinking of doing IVF, theres currently a promotion at St. Ives in Ikeja ... I think it's 50% off the procedure price and it expires at the end of the month. I've just registered and was hoping this post would help others out.
Goodluck & loads of baby dust smiley
I
Vivi14 nlendy pls can u give me ur email addy
Hello everyone am new on this forum actually joined nairaland 4 ds but ve been silently reading ur posts since January
Honestly Don even kno how to navigate around
here...

Am undergoing flushing for nloblcked tube associated with hydrosalpincx
Pls Ineed info bout ivf and how successful it is at 1st try am 30 and ve been trying since afyer myomectomy in dec 3l2013

Blendy77 and Vivi14 pls how do I get in touch with you?
Sorry 4 d bad spelling. ..
May God answer everyone here
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2014
@Godmercies,u are welcome.Just relax,blendy & other mamas wil be here to answer your questions soon.U can read thru d pages b4 they do.Pple here are getting pregnant & we won't be left out by God's grace.Our time has come

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2014
My Testimony AKA Ihavefaith, big congratulations my Sister. Your faith finally paid off. So happy for you and others who got their BFP on this forum. God who started this great work in your life will sustain it to the end. Wishhing you twins and triplets.

Godmercies: I
Vivi14 nlendy pls can u give me ur email addy
Hello everyone am new on this forum actually joined nairaland 4 ds but ve been silently reading ur posts since January
Honestly Don even kno how to navigate around
here...
Am undergoing flushing for nloblcked tube associated with hydrosalpincx
Pls Ineed info bout ivf and how successful it is at 1st try am 30 and ve been trying since afyer myomectomy in dec 3l2013
Blendy77 and Vivi14 pls how do I get in touch with you?
Sorry 4 d bad spelling. ..
May God answer everyone here

@ Godmercies, I pray your stay here as a waiting mother shall be very brief. God who answered most of us will come through for you too IJN. My email address is ruonar2000@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hello modas and modas 2b in the huse. I am all set 4 ivf. Pls I need advise URGENTLY whether divine, inspirational, or tru EXPERIENCE on which "IVF centre" to visit as I am new in Abuja. Infact, I actually relocated 2 Abj cos of this and don't ve who 2 contact. Infact, its just divine how I stumbled on dis page. So pls u all are my friend & family I ve here. I need every encouragement, advise, prayers and help I can get as I am almost 40. I need a centre wit very high sucess rate. Thank u all as I await suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
@mytestimony congratssssss oooooooooo.God is faithful and kind.May you glow in this pregnancy.So happy for you sis.
Mine is next to the glory of God.Amennnnnnnnnnnn.
@modaofnations my dear the womb setting isnt that painful i have zero tolerance to pain but i endured because am willing to do anything that will give me a positive result after 2 failed ivfs.Some claim they have conceived after womb setting so why not give it a try since your ready now or at least the massage. In all pray about it and ask for God directions.
Mothers in the house pray for me ooooooo starting a new cycle still down regulating thou and I believe/receive my fruitfulness of children to the glory of God. Amennnn

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
@fruitfulmama. Thanks. God will perfect it. He will take control of your cycle.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
@fruitfulmama. Thanks. God will perfect it. He will take control of your cycle. Try to rest alot and get your mind off whether it will work or not. I don't know about others but some fertility hypnosis tapes helped me relax. I listened to them alot while stimming, before and after transfer. It helped me reduce worrying alot. Meanwhile I wont lie that I was very scared because I did know what to expect. Just took each day as it came
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
modaofnations: Hello modas and modas 2b in the huse. I am all set 4 ivf. Pls I need advise URGENTLY whether divine, inspirational, or tru EXPERIENCE on which "IVF centre" to visit as I am new in Abuja. Infact, I actually relocated 2 Abj cos of this and don't ve who 2 contact. Infact, its just divine how I stumbled on dis page. So pls u all are my friend & family I ve here. I need every encouragement, advise, prayers and help I can get as I am almost 40. I need a centre wit very high sucess rate. Thank u all as I await suggestions.

There are alot of IVF centers in Abuja, the big best like Diff and Nisa they've made name and costly. Try fertilaid and Deda. They have success rate but a little cheaper.
Secondly go for enquiry and as God to direct you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iykmau(f): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
inwangobio: Mytestimony: congrats and am so happy for you. God will keep and sustain you. It is well with you.

Oga inwangobio, happy to read from you again.
How is triplet and dw hope they're bouncing in the Lord.

You and Blendy is our source of inpiration in this forum for ivf. Thank God i allow those testimony and write up to touch me. Am happy I did. God blessings.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Hello Mommas in the house
Just to remind us all that next month is the special Holy Ghost service for people seeking the fruit of the womb. First friday of next month! It don't matter your denomination. I plan to go before my ivf no 2.
Pastor Adeboye prophesied for twins for a lady seeking the fruit of the womb at the holy ghost service last night. U need seed ow I jump like mad man claim am!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
iykmau:

Oga inwangobio, happy to read from you again.
How is triplet and dw hope they're bouncing in the Lord.

You and Blendy is our source of inpiration in this forum for ivf. Thank God i allow those testimony and write up to touch me. Am happy I did. God blessings.

Thanks dear, trust me I have not forgotten this forum one day, I have been experiencing some difficulties posting here lately. It hurts me alot. But I have deviced another way and I will be posting regularly by God's grace. I can't forget this forum until you, Nogen, Venus, Safe06, Honeybony and the rest of our sisters here share their testimonies.
Yeah the Generals n their mum are doing very well, they were 10months old yesterday, hmmmm how time flies! God Has been so faithful in keeping and providing for them.
@mytestimony, I can't thank God enough on your behalf, I must also commend your level of faith and trust in God. You are one strong woman, I admire your resilience and doggedness.
@all, God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
@my testimony I praise God for your miracle.

God is faithful and His mercy endures for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good morning all, we are planning first our first IUI attempt, due to "unexplained infertility " .The concern however is that , a family friend kept saying that the success rate is IUI is not encouraging and that we shd reconsider and go for IVF. Pls kindly advise us based on several experience people have had on this thread. Should we still proceed with IUI. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.