Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,184 members, 7,853,043 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? (6204 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
avidan:
The last time i checked, there is something called buttpad... If your self esteem is so dented to the extent you seek for ways to attract men online, go get one.
And don't also forget to pad your bra anytime you are leaving the house.

After gaining the attention, you can explain the why later.
gbam! This should bring closure to her.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Op be using buttpads for now till you make money to do brazillian butt lift or liposuction because there is no advice anyone can give to here that you will adhere to seeing all your threads are centered on butts.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Illegal1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoh.......even devil slf knw say i no fit marry any grl wen no get beta ass or boobs.

i lyk dem big

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Smitaro100(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Different wahala dey dis naija o undecided

So even women dey oppress dem fellow women with a*s too.. shocked

Things dey happen sha.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Natbrowny:
I love boobs like 100% and Ass like 98.9%.

I got attracted to this babe. Ass n boobs no reach 5% combined. But i fell flat for her brains.

Omo she's creative as f*ck, her human management and inter personal skills na die , she's a caterer and was giving figures and answering my questions with full confidence. I asked confusing questions about food types and guests numbers. This mulla readjusted my question and answered like a boss that she was.
Conversation with her was dope and doesn't mince words. She talk am as e be.

Since then my orientation changed. She's 24years old. Coz our relationship kinda went deeper after i was up to her game when it comes to conversation ranging from professional to unprofessional to romance to all d crazies combined.

wow no be Amarachi you dey talk about oh?
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by GodHimself: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
😏
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, you all should take this serious. I'm being serious here please. I'm not joking. Your positive responses will mean a lot to me.
Ever heard of Sapiosexuality?
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How do you first attract the man first before impressing him with your personality? That's the first work. We all know men are attracted by what they see ( ass and boobs). To attract him first is the main thing. So, how can a lady with flat butt and chest do this?
Your charisma. The way you carry yourself, interact with people, and some little other number of things that sums up. Your personality in general.
If you still don't understand this, i'll be sorry to say that you're too young for this conversation.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by okoroemeka(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
eepeepook:
Age range of OP; twelve to seventeen.
it may even be a girl feeling insecure with her small breast and yansh,but don't despair so far you have pussy the dick will come
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......even devil slf knw say i no fit marry any grl wen no get beta ass or boobs.

i lyk dem big
You see what I'm talking about. Who will now go for the ones with flat butt and chest? This is not fair.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
pryme:

Your Personality
does personality make ur dick rise?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Ever heard of Sapiosexuality?
I'm sapiosexual in nature. But, not many people are like that. And we all know men are attracted by what they see( ass and boobs).

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by LUAN1: 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
That's is to tell you that love does not exist. There must be something that makes someone to love you
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by pryme(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How do you first attract the man first before impressing him with your personality? That's the first work. We all know men are attracted by what they see ( ass and boobs). To attract him first is the main thing. So, how can a lady with flat butt and chest do this?

Ass and boobs may attract him, but personality is what keeps him.
Do you only want to have the power of attraction that has no substance?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by pryme(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Silentgroper:

It's only personality that decides who I Bleep.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
Exactly what I'm talking about. The man won't just see you and start seeing your personality even before meeting you. I think you have to attract him first, before impressing him with your personality.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
LUAN1:
That's is to tell you that love does not exist. There must be something that makes someone to love you
I think it does though, even though I haven't seen any. But, people do believe it exists. And I think it does exist. Even though I haven't seen one myself, but that does not rule out the fact that it exists.

Sometimes, you can helplessly and unconditionally love someone or someone love you without even having any tangible reason why you love the person or why the person loves you. So, that's it.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
pryme:

Ass and boobs may attract him, but personality is what keeps him.
Do you only want to have the power of attraction that has no substance?
Then how do I first attract him with the flat butt and chest, to see the wonderful personality that I got.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by LUAN1: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I think it does though, even though I haven't seen any. But, people do believe it exists. And I think it does exist. Even though I haven't seen one myself, but that does not rule out the fact that it exists.

Sometimes, you can helplessly and unconditionally love someone or someone love you without even having any tangible reason why you love the person or why the person loves you. So, that's it.
people love people for a reason. Do you know that someone can love you because of how you speak, your creativity, your hair cut/hair dress. No unconditional love anywhere. If you are ugly with nothing to show, like money, or good skill. You will understand what am saying. I only believe in agape love. Christ love. No human loves you for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by pryme(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Then how do I first attract him with the flat butt and chest, to see the wonderful personality that I got.

Women always have advances from men, even the flat ass ones.
Just say you are not interested in the ones that approach you.
Your sights is on one that does not notice you.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Silentgroper(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Exactly what I'm talking about. The man won't just see you and start seeing your personality even before meeting you. I think you have to attract him first, before impressing him with your personality.
Apt!
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Silentgroper(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
pryme:

It's only personality that decides who I Bleep.
Cool.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by olabrinks(f): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
After the woman gives birth to 2/3 kids those boobs and ass will no longer look the same especially under clothes. Even after having sex over and over again as bf and gf, it’s boring and redundant..what next? Honestly, What next? What will keep you in the relationship? This question I guess is for children below 24, so I’ll leave it for them to answer.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by myyansh68(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Yes, but not in Africa.
Go White and makesure your have levels. You may secure a wealthy Man that's faithful.Abi you no dy see their wives?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.

Am a guy that is attracted to big boobs and ass
Omo there was a day I saw one fine black damself she nor get any of those quality I was charmed by her, but she wasn't instrested

The face alone can do the magic trick
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Women like that often tend to look good facially and they age well.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by grandstar(m): 12:41am On Jun 24, 2023
Some men don't care. They simply want a woman that won't give them wahala. Any shape will do.

Then you have those who are fascinated by the ladies personality. Even if the guy like big boobs and the lady's flat, he might over look that. He's fallen in love with her.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by grandstar(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How to attract the said man is the issue. We all know men are attracted by what they see( butts and boobs). When you don't have any of those, how then can you attract the man or at least get him to notice you. That's the thing. That's where the main work comes in before talking about how to hold him down with intelligent conversations and/or your personality.

Character can be very attractive or can attract. You see a lady working down the street, and you just marvel. You see her at the library with her glasses on and your heart just melts.

Many girls despite lacking butt and boobs believe they are attractive and ooze confidence.

Talking off point, you have men who love skinny women as they think long term. A woman with big butt or boobs may become overweight after 2 children and might be irredeemably shapeless. The slim one would still have a good shape 30 years down the line.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Karleb(m): 2:46am On Jun 24, 2023
This argument is as flawed as the ugly boy not attracting women argument.

There are a lot of women happily married today and there is absolutely nothing special about them, some are married to fine and rich boys and still cheat on them. grin
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Karleb(m): 2:54am On Jun 24, 2023
grandstar:

Character can be very attractive or can attract. You see a lady working down the street, and you just marvel. You see her at the library with her glasses on and your heart just melts.

Many girls despite lacking butt and boobs believe they are attractive and ooze confidence.

Talking off point, you have men who love skinny women as they think long term. A woman with big butt or boobs may become overweight after 2 children and might be irredeemably shapeless. The slim one would still have a good shape 30 years down the line.

That your second paragraph is incorrect.

A girl can be pretty without big breast and boobs. She doesn't need to believe she's good looking if she is already.

Besides, I've seen far too many ugly women that are endowed (fat).

Also, a lot of slim women are just waiting to blow up after childbirth.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Karleb(m): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2023
olabrinks:
After the woman gives birth to 2/3 kids those boobs and ass will no longer look the same especially under clothes. Even after having sex over and over again as bf and gf, it’s boring and redundant..what next? Honestly, What next? What will keep you in the relationship? This question I guess is for children below 24, so I’ll leave it for them to answer.

You are a woman, it's understandable you speak this way.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by efficiencie(m): 5:06am On Jun 24, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.

Big boobs and ass attracts all kinds of men. They attract rapists, touts, miscreants, thugs, cultists, pastors, priests, imams, sheikhs, broke men, rich men etc. Instead of getting fixated on your boobs and ass focus on your mind and soul and ONLY real men of purpose, leadership and excellence will be attracted to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? / Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both? / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.