Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? (6180 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by 79733139(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
I just wanted to know how yall ladies feel about a guy walking up to you on the street for a conversation. Like trying to talk to you before he gets your number,
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by ayettymama(f): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
I wont actually be impressed

it has shown the guy is quite shallow

or is he Hot?

why is he rushing to random women in the street??
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
I've had random men approach me in the street before and it is pretty creepy, actually. I mean, how
can you know that you would like to get to know someone better when you have only just laid eyes on them?
Maybe if you pass someone on the street everyday and recognise them that way, it might be less weird, but still.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by 190: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street?

Jesus here we God again angry angry
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by elecktra(f): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
its your approach that matters if you 're confident and suave i think you can approach a girl anywhere and in any circumstance
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by tbaba83(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2010
Poster the street never presents the opportunity to pick up a gal. U are just sum random guy who wants 2 bleep to these women so please slow your roll. u are part of the endless list of strangers who approaches her on a daily basis. the best place to pick women are clubs, parties, school or even church ( i know am surprised too) bt street is a hell no unless your driving spinners grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Pweety4me(f): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
@Op if dat's where u meet her then that's it. . .
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
A good relationship deos not depends on where you met, you can meet your spouce in a swimmingpool.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by 190: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^

Or ontop of an iroko tree
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
190:

^^

Or ontop of an iroko tree

whats an iroko tree dude?
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by MissyB1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
E get the kinda Girls weh Dem Deh woo on the street na. cool
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by puskin: 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2010
^ e.g U nah cool
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by MissyB1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
Your presence has been noticed . . .Oya, comot make I see better Pipu.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
Missy B:

E get the kinda Girls weh Dem Deh woo on the street na. cool

whats wrong with ''Whooing'' a girl on the street?
Now tell me where would you prefer to be ''wooed''? grin
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by unitee(f): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
welcome to the 21 century my dear,
people meet nywhere nytime anyhow

even this forum you will be surprised to hear peeps did wed from this fora
we do not have time to meet the trditionl way
I dont even have time to sleep myself

eyi eyi muv wif tymz
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2010
Only Nigerian men do that, no other men in another part of the world does that.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by denzel2009: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2010
ayettymama:

I wont actually be impressed

it has shown the guy is quite shallow

or is he Hot?

why is he rushing to random women in the street??

Why won't you be impressed? Obviously u ve not met an experienced pick-up artist.They can chat-up woman in labour.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by MissyB1(m): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2010
Freiburger:

whats wrong with ''Whooing'' a girl on the street?
Everything wrong with not being wooed in a more appropriate way/place.
Whoever Loves being followed all over the street by a Sweaty, Jobless Dude? grin

Freiburger:

Now tell me where would you prefer to be ''wooed''? grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Pweety4me(f): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2010
It could even be in a party i no send. . . undecided tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2010
Now that some girls don't like to be hollered at on the street, will u prefer the other method whereby your parents wakes u up in the morning  and introduce u to your future husband? and u 've got no alternative cos your future man already settled all requested bills. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by unitee(f): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2010
ohh I get it we are talking of street markers here
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by MissyB1(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2010
Freiburger:

Now that some girls don't like to be hollered at on the street, will u prefer the other method whereby your parents wakes u up in the morning  and introduce u to your future husband? and u 've got no alternative cos your future man already settled all requested bills. grin
Are You saying You cannot woo a Lady without
Crawling after her a$$ on the street like a Dog or
Paying nonessential visits to her Parents? grin
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Only Nigerian men do that, no other men in another part of the world does that.
men dats true u know
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

men dats true u know

N they 're doing the best thing.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by denzel2009: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2010
Come to think of it, where else is appropriate and dont tell me clubs cos I hate shouting CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER in someone's ears who your imagination thinks is pretty under dark lights.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2010
Help me ask them.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by chidipupay(m): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2010
if it is for the first time nope, but if both of you have been c-ing each other then i say yes
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by MissyB1(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2010
denzel2009:

Come to think of it, where else is appropriate and dont tell me clubs cos I hate shouting CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER in someone's ears who your imagination thinks is pretty under dark lights.
Some Do it in Clubs
Some ''    ''  ''  Offices, Schools, Church, Gym etcetera.

If You must chat up a Lady on the street, Do it with Class.
Don't just whistle 'pss pss' and limp like a Chicken with a broken limb
While You struggle to cover the space between You both.
Infact, Do Not ask a Lady out on the street. Pay her a compliment  and hope
to see her again or get informations about her . . . .If You Don't, Let her Be.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by unitee(f): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2010
denzel2009:

good Q
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by cliffbecks: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2010
as long as she is not a street girl please very important
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Pweety4me(f): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2010
I guess it's ok aslong as u present urself well and have something gud 2 offer. . . smiley
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by na2day2(m): 2:46am On Jan 29, 2010
fuckilious:

I just wanted to know how yall ladies feel about a guy walking up to you on the street for a conversation. Like trying to talk to you before he gets your number,

where shld we approach them, in their living room?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Men Smarter Than Women When It Comes To Relationships? / Experience With Gays At The Club / Nigerians Blasts Facebook User For Posting Unclad Toilet Pictures (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.