Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late (786 Views)

Peace Within Each Ethnic Group Before Other Groups / US Must Stop Its Surveillance Immediately / Amotekun Will Be Declared A Terrorist Group Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by kettykin: 9:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Following the unfolding events in Russia where a military contractor with just 25,000 soldiers is about toppling a regime backed by nuclear war head and more than 2 million well trained troops one is left with no other option than to warn those who are in charge of Nigeria's weak security , the effects of having Mc Oluomo, Asari dokubo , civilian JTF who have armed followers and who are above certain laws of the land will have a tall tale effect on Nigeria's existence when the tides change

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by helinues: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2023
You people should stop misleading people. There is no military coup in Russia, make una follow the news without relying on partial information

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by helinues: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2023
kettykin:
Following the unfolding events in Russia where a military contractor with just 25,000 soldiers is about toppling a regime backed by nuclear war head and more than 2 million well trained troops one is left with no other option than to warn those who are in charge of Nigeria's weak security , the effects of having Mc Oluomo, Asari dokubo , civilian JTF who have armed followers hip and who are above certain laws of the land will have a tall tale effect on Nigeria's existence when the tides change

Btw, you are quick to mention Mc Olu Omo, Asari, JTF but forgot to Mention UGM, why?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by jumper524(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2023
True talk, but those group can't survive the Russian military same with Asari dokubo and the rest on Nigeria military.
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by LadyExcellency: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Btw, you are quick to mention Mc Olu Omo, Asari, and JTF but forgot to Mention UGM, why?

Let me help us with the truth. If you like believe, if you don't like no problem.

The majority of the UGM in Southeast are majorly the relatives and friends of unjust murdered Igbo youths by Nigeria Security Forces in jungle justice. These guys vowed to avenge the death of a loved one as they mourn their deaths in tears. The UGM are not that coordinated force.

The promise made to a dead person is sacrosanct and can only be avoided by a peace and reconciliation committee and restitution. This is the fact about the majority of the activities of the UGM.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by richeeyo(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
You people should stop misleading people. There is no military coup in Russia, make una follow the news without relying on partial information
So because Wagner Group boss said its not a coup but his taking over all military installation in Rostov and getting ready to match to Moscow, they are dancing abi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by ahaz: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2023
kettykin:
Following the unfolding events in Russia where a military contractor with just 25,000 soldiers is about toppling a regime backed by nuclear war head and more than 2 million well trained troops one is left with no other option than to warn those who are in charge of Nigeria's weak security , the effects of having Mc Oluomo, Asari dokubo , civilian JTF who have armed followers and who are above certain laws of the land will have a tall tale effect on Nigeria's existence when the tides change
Words of wisdom!
Niraland toddlers and resident robots programmed to do just one thing will never think or see reasons in this post.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by Offpointng: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Let me help us with the truth. If you like believe, if you don't like no problem.

The majority of the UGM in Southeast are majorly the relatives and friends of unjust murdered Igbo youths by Nigeria Security Forces in jungle justice. These guys vowed to avenge the death of a loved one as they mourn their deaths in tears. The UGM are not that coordinated force.

The promise made to a dead person is sacrosanct and can only be avoided by a peace and reconciliation committee and restitution. This is the fact about the majority of the activities of the UGM.

You don't type as one who knows what he's saying. So relatives of unjust murdered youth that have now taken to robbery, kidnapping and intimidation is what you feel or think are any different from MC Oluomo??

Have you eaten this morning

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by kettykin: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpointng:

You don't type as one who knows what he's saying. So relatives of unjust murdered youth that have now taken to robbery, kidnapping and intimidation is what you feel or think are any different from MC Oluomo??

Have you eaten this morning

Ugm is off the list, this is about armed non state actors who dine and wine with the powers that be and who arennot under the radar of the government. The Wagner group is a partner to Russia government, ugm and Nigeria's government don't see face to face
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by bhella10: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Btw, you are quick to mention Mc Olu Omo, Asari, JTF but forgot to Mention UGM, why?
No UGM is a Red Cross society that's why cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by helinues: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2023
LadyExcellency:

@ emboldened because of that, they have vowed to be killing their own people in return, is that what you are insinuating?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by joyandfaith: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Hmm
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by bhella10: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Tell that to the birds. There's no sense in everything you just typed up there, no sense at all. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by Throwback: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2023
That was why IPOB was stopped.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by BossGerald: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Even oduduwa nation army...why??

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by Offpointng: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2023
kettykin:

Ugm is off the list, this is about armed non state actors who dine when wine with the powers that be and who arennot under the radar of the government. The Wagner group is a partner to Russia government, ugm and Nigeria's government don't see face to face

Who told you UGM and Nigeria's government don't see face to face?? I mean isn't it crazy my step-dad offended me but I'm taking the grievance on my mum and my siblings. isn't it crazy??

Cause me I don't want to believe Igbos are that du*b to be killing themselves in guise of fighting Buhari who don't even give a hoot bout them, I feel it's politically inclined except you want to have me believe they are dumb

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by kettykin: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2023
Offpointng:

Who told you UGM and Nigeria's government don't see face to face?? I mean isn't it crazy my step-dad offended me but I'm taking the grievance on my mum and my siblings. isn't it crazy??

Cause me I don't want to believe Igbos are that du*b to be killing themselves in guise of fighting Buhari who don't even give a hoot bout them, I feel it's politically inclined except you want to have me believe they are dumb

Ugm is not in partnership with state and federal government, take this to the bank
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by Offpointng: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2023
kettykin:

Ugm is not in partnership with state and federal government, take this to the bank

weytin u no sabi plenty and e big pass you. take it to the Central bank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by TinubuDcrook: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

@ emboldened because of that, they have vowed to be killing their own people in return, is that what you are insinuating?

Another week of joblessness gone

Do better to look for a job this coming week helinues
Re: Nigeria Should Stop Its Own Wagner Group Before It Is Too Late by SSFeedsNigeria: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2023
kettykin:

You even forgot Sudan in our backyard. Omar Bashir established the janja.weed militia to deal with Dafur aborigines. This militia committed war crimes including mass rape and pogroms. Later, he converted them to RSF. Today, RSF has caused a civil war destroying Sudan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Picture In One Sentence / What If Tinubu Doesn't Meet The Deadline For Submission Of Ministerial List? / Nigeria Would Be Destroyed Like DR Congo If They Go To War With Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.