Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... (5624 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
I would like to know if there's anyone here addicted to fruits like me. I'm so so addicted to fruits and tiger nuts. A day hardly passes without taking any of these. I won't feel much alright if a day or two passes without taking any of these.

I can cross seven seas and seven forests to go get these if it warrants it. Infact you can get me easily when you use fruits and tiger nuts, even more easier than you would get me with ice-cream, shawarma, babeque and the likes.

Please, is there any one here like that? That likes fruits so much. Please, let me know. Let it not seem as if I'm the only one in this. Thanks.

Attached below is the picture of the ones I got this night;

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by LikeAking: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Nice!

You are living a healthy life.

Were you dey live?

11 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by talented321: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
The cucumaber is for servicing.
A man wanted to admit his daughter in certain primary school. The man was shocked when they told him the fee per term is 80k.
The man became angry and said how can i pay 80k for a gir that might end up hookup queen or feminist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Bluezy13(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Calm down.
This is no news na.
It's just a phase.
It is nothing new.
You'll stop automatically after a while, then start again later. The interest fluctuates.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Illegal1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
omoh........u go jst kukuma marry child of doom be dat nah..

u dey addicted to fruits,while child of doom dey addicted to knacking...
fruits+knacking=perfect march...for life

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by LUAN1: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
You have the money to eat whatever thing you are craving
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
talented321:
The cucumber is for servicing
What does that mean please?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bluezy13:
Calm down.
This is no news na.
It's just a phase.
It is nothing new.
You'll stop automatically after a while, then start again later. The interest fluctuates.
How? Has that happened to you before?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
I just want to know if there's any one like that here or if I'm the only one like that.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? Has that happened to you before?
Like I said; it is just a phase.
Have a nice day.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Cassandraloius: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
Too much if everything is bad, too much of Bananas and oranges causes kidney failure, take them in moderation.

Stay safe!

Kindly check my signature.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by ManWater: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
You just love them, not addicted.
None of them contains addictive substances.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Albertone(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I would like to know if there's anyone here addicted to fruits like me. I'm so so addicted to fruits and tiger nuts. A day hardly passes without taking any of these. I won't feel much alright if a day or two passes without taking any of these.

I can cross seven seas and seven forests to go get these if it warrants it. Infact you can get me easily when you use fruits and tiger nuts, even more easier than you would get me with ice-cream, shawarma, babeque and the likes.

Please, is there any one here like that? That likes fruits so much. Please, let me know. Let it not seem as if I'm the only one in this. Thanks.

Attached below is the picture of the ones I got these night;

How can you eat so much Tiger nuts without your jaws aching?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Vision101(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
What is cucumber 🥒 doing there. Don't let us suspect.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 1:23am On Jun 25, 2023
Its obvious you don't have a boyfriend and you're dead lonely. The size and length of the cucumber Is a testament. undecided
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by LONEWOLFJOHN: 3:06am On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Attached below is the picture of the ones I got these night;
Op just tell us say you are Rich, na wetin you wan tell us be that. How person wey no get money wan take addicted to what you are showing us now, you just want to make many people miserable
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by falcon01: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Lucky bastard
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by helinues: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2023
Are you a vegetarian?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Allisgud: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2023
This should be among a healthy addiction plus exercise
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Op just tell us say you are Rich, na wetin you wan tell us be that. How person wey no get money wan take addicted to what you are showing us now, you just want to make many people miserable
Jeezzzzzzzzz! Very far from it. I'm not trying to make any body feel any certain way please. Ontop fruits? Come on! What is fruit. Those fruits there are not even up to 3k.

I'm even currently jobless and looking for a job. If you check my previous posts and threads, you'll see my post everywhere looking for a job. I just created the thread to know if I'm the only one that likes them this way.

Honestly, I don't like what you just said. You just made me to feel bad right now.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:30am On Jun 25, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Too much if everything is bad, too much of Bananas and oranges causes kidney failure, take them in moderation.

Stay safe!

Kindly check my signature.
Really? Wow! I recently just added bananas to the menu because I wasn't a banana person before. I just added it so as to increase the fruits on the menu. I'll look for for a better substitute. Maybe soursop. Which do you suggest? Which better fruit will you suggest I replace the banana with? Thanks.

I used to replace the banana with mangos. But, mango is no longer in season, so I had to put the banana in its place.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2023
Albertone:

How can you eat so much Tiger nuts without your jaws aching?
Already used to it. They'll hurt, but not much. And after some moments the hurt is gone.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Allisgud:
This should be among a healthy addiction plus exercise
It's just the exercise that's missing.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:
Are you a vegetarian?
No, I'm not.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Vision101:
What is cucumber 🥒 doing there. Don't let us suspect.
I use the cucumber that's why it's there. It won't be there if I don't use it.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2023
RighteousDemon:
Its obvious you don't have a boyfriend and you're dead lonely. The size and length of the cucumber Is a testament. undecided
How do they relate please? I use the cucumber that's why it's there. It won't be there if I don't use it.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by GodWrites: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Attached below is the picture of the ones I got this night;

Are you planning to make a smoothie with it?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Jeezzzzzzzzz! Very far from it. I'm not trying to make any body feel any certain way please. Ontop fruits? Come on! What is fruit. Those fruits there are not even up to 3k.

I'm even currently jobless and looking for a job. If you check my previous posts and threads, you'll see my post everywhere looking for a job. I just created the thread to know if I'm the only one that likes them this way.

Honestly, I don't like what you just said. You just made me to feel bad right now.
ok sorry, but if you really addicted to those things, it means you will be spending #3k daily on it, like myself can afford it, even daily, but of a recent, I'm just feeling for the level of poverty in Nigeria currently. It's something else, many people hardly eat once a day
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by KingMack(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2023
drop your location..I wan con check something
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by ghettochild(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Let's see ur physical body
So we conclude on how it good or bad for ur body
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
GodWrites:

Are you planning to make a smoothie with it?
No. I eat them. I crush them all with my teeth.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingMack:
drop your location..I wan con check something
What's that? What would you want to check?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / The Story Of My Love Life / Is It OK To Exchange Pube Between Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.