Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... (5650 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
ghettochild:
Let's see ur physical body
So we conclude on how it good or bad for ur body
My pictures are all over here, so...
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by KingMack(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What's that? What would you want to check?

No fear..jus drop the location
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by GodWrites: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
No. I eat them. I crush them all with my teeth.

That's too much.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Starboytwo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
If you catch man on top this your mat or Na carpet na till dawn oo with all these aphrodisiac so.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by WantsandMore: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I would like to know if there's anyone here addicted to fruits like me. I'm so so addicted to fruits and tiger nuts. A day hardly passes without taking any of these. I won't feel much alright if a day or two passes without taking any of these.

I can cross seven seas and seven forests to go get these if it warrants it. Infact you can get me easily when you use fruits and tiger nuts, even more easier than you would get me with ice-cream, shawarma, babeque and the likes.

Please, is there any one here like that? That likes fruits so much. Please, let me know. Let it not seem as if I'm the only one in this. Thanks.

Attached below is the picture of the ones I got this night;
I hope you're not replacing your sugar cravings with this?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Dshocker(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Too much if everything is bad, too much of Bananas and oranges causes kidney failure, take them in moderation.

Stay safe!

Kindly check my signature.

Only God will help you and your brain
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by bikefab(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
You are eating healthy, no harm in being addicted to those.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Cassandraloius: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Ok.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Cassandraloius: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? Wow! I recently just added bananas to the menu because I wasn't a banana person before. I just added it so as to increase the fruits on the menu. I'll look for for a better substitute. Maybe soursop. Which do you suggest? Which better fruit will you suggest I replace the banana with? Thanks.

I used to replace the banana with mangos. But, mango is no longer in season, so I had to put the banana in its place.

You can have it once in a while sir, Bananas are a great source of potassium, but too much potassium in our bloodstream can result in a condition called hyperkalemia, which is the medical term for when the potassium level in a person's blood is higher than normal. When left untreated, hyperkalemia can sometimes result in serious heart problems. It can also result in other scary side effects, like muscle weakness and temporary paralysis.

While hyperkalemia is most commonly caused by acute kidney failure and chronic kidney disease, a study by the National Institute of Mental Health linked a patient's case to excessive banana consumption, as the patient would consume upwards of 20 bananas a day.
Soursop, grape, pineapple, garden egg, cucumber, cabbage and lots more is also good but should be taken moderately.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Cassandraloius:

You can have it once in a while sir, Bananas are a great source of potassium, but too much potassium in our bloodstream can result in a condition called hyperkalemia, which is the medical term for when the potassium level in a person's blood is higher than normal. When left untreated, hyperkalemia can sometimes result in serious heart problems. It can also result in other scary side effects, like muscle weakness and temporary paralysis.

While hyperkalemia is most commonly caused by acute kidney failure and chronic kidney disease, a study by the National Institute of Mental Health linked a patient's case to excessive banana consumption, as the patient would consume upwards of 20 bananas a day.
Soursop, grape, pineapple, garden egg, cucumber, cabbage and lots more is also good but should be taken moderately.

Alright. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
GodWrites:

That's too much.
Not at once though.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
WantsandMore:
I hope you're not replacing your sugar cravings with this?
They're the sugar that I take. I don't take processed sugar, I don't take soda or soft drinks.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Dshocker:

How do you mean please? Do you know or have any idea about what he's saying?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 1:57am On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How do they relate please? I use the cucumber that's why it's there. It won't be there if I don't use it.

Yes! I hoped @ the bolded. Its your substitute for what it should be.

I'm not sorry to ask you this, and I don't Care how you react to it or how it makes you feel. You just suck it all in.
*Are you a nympho? Cos I'm on 99 you are.

As for being a one-call-away girl, your demeanor has always exuded that.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by Cassandraloius: 6:35am On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

You're welcome!
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by WantsandMore: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
They're the sugar that I take. I don't take processed sugar, I don't take soda or soft drinks.
well this is as bad as the white sugar/processed sugar oh...you gotta eat this on moderation or ditch them.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by chukwuwendu: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2023
I was once like that sha…..but that phase has passed

Just give it time
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2023
WantsandMore:
well this is as bad as the white sugar/processed sugar oh...you gotta eat this on moderation or ditch them.
I think I'll have to do away with the banana then. Because I think it's the number one culprit there. I might be wrong though.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2023
chukwuwendu:
I was once like that sha…..but that phase has passed

Just give it time
You're the second person saying this. I think it's true. The phase thing.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

I'm not sorry to ask you this, and I don't Care how you react to it or how it makes you feel. You just suck it all in.

Wow! See the way you say these with all confidence and assuredness like you live right next to where I live. Honestly, I'm astoned!
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by WantsandMore: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I think I'll have to do away with the banana then. Because I think it's the number one culprit there. I might be wrong though.
wait let me go through your combo again sef..
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by WantsandMore: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

farabale
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
WantsandMore:
farabale

Are you of northern extraction? Arewa? Cos I couldn't comprehend that piece of sh*t you put up there
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by WantsandMore: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Are you of northern extraction? Arewa? Cos I couldn't comprehend that piece of sh*t you put up there
calm down...that's what it means.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! See the way you say these with all confidence and assurednes like you live right next to where I live. Honestly, I'm astoned!

Don't pretend you're stunned you slimy bawd. And moreso, I'd appreciate if you don't litter my mentions with your next blether.
I detest wenches
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
WantsandMore:
calm down...that's what it means.

I don't know what lingua it is though. Maybe Hausa I suggest
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Don't pretend you're stunned you slimy bawd. And moreso, I'd appreciate if you don't litter my mentions with your next blether.
I detest wenches
Hmmmmm!

But, why sounding this way though? I never insulted you, you know.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmmm!

But, why sounding this way though? I never insulted you, you know.

What's your limit? Your break point.
I appreciate your subtlety. You're clever and imperturbable.

Thanks for your time
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

What's your limit? Your break point.
I appreciate your subtlety. You're clever and imperturbable.

Thanks for your time
Hmmmmm!
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmmm!

And umm, sincerely, what led you to multiple ear piercings? undecided
Can it be undone?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

And umm, sincerely, what led you to multiple ear piercings? undecided
Can it be undone?
Undone! I don't know about being undone though. It has been pierced already. I think it closes back if there's nothing in the hole, at least for sometime.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Undone! I don't know about being undone though. It has been pierced already. I think it closes back if there's nothing in the hole, at least for sometime.

It then means its partially reversible. Not like it matters though, but an offshoot to one of your previous posts where you queried the views of others about it, I'd honestly say its 90℅ frowned at and it spells irresponsibility from afar without a chance to meeting the person.
I'll strongly advise against it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Person That Has No Relation / She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do / She Doesnt Respond To My Moves; What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.