Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... (5647 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
RighteousDemon:

It then means its partially reversible. Not like it matters though, but an offshoot to one of your previous posts where you queried the views of others about it, I'd honestly say its 90℅ frowned at and it spells irresponsibility from afar without a chance to meeting the person.
I'll strongly advise against it
Yes. Almost everyone on that thread was against it. But, the position were the piercings are, if I remove the earrings on them you'll hardly see the piercings/ holes.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes. Almost everyone on that thread was against it. But, the position were the piercings are, if I remove the earrings on them you'll hardly see the piercings/ holes.

Why don't you then?
Truthfully, you've been blatant about yourself and same so, its a turn off cos whatever that's natural and you can't undo especially when its not your making, then best you can't make out of it is to seek professional advice as NL is so ridiculed that you hardly find intellectuals these days. Case study is the breasts ptosis thread. What was your motive? Did you actually realize the objective? Was is it worth it? Did the breasts ptosis deprived you of keeping a man in real life? The bolded is rhetorical cos men actually look beyond curves once in love.
Thanks Fadila. I like your person though
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Why don't you then?
Truthfully, you've been blatant about yourself and same so, its a turn off cos whatever that's natural and you can't undo especially when its not your making, then best you can't make out of it is to seek professional advice as NL is so ridiculed that you hardly find intellectuals these days. Case study is the breasts ptosis thread. What was your motive? Did you actually realize the objective? Was is it worth it? Did the breasts ptosis deprived you of keeping a man in real life? The bolded is rhetorical cos men actually look beyond curves once in love.
Thanks Fadila. I like your person though
Honestly, the breast ptosis subject was a serious one for me. I was hoping I'll be able to see solutions/suggestions here on how I can improve the condition of the breasts. There are some unpleasant misconceptions about people with the condition. So, I was looking for a way to improve mine and make it better.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 1:04am On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Honestly, the breast ptosis subject was a serious one for me. I was hoping I'll be able to see solutions/suggestions here on how I can improve the condition of the breasts. There are some unpleasant misconceptions about people with the condition. So, I was looking for a way to improve mine and make it better.

You can't disprove me that google wouldn't had been better. In fact, I had to google likely remedies of it on your behalf and the Best ways to curtail further drops/improve it are rightly highlighted. What else would you want? The other alternative is surgery. You choose
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2023
RighteousDemon:

You can't disprove me that google wouldn't had been better. In fact, I had to google likely remedies of it on your behalf and the Best ways to curtail further drops/improve it are rightly highlighted. What else would you want? The other alternative is surgery. You choose
I thought I was going to see someone in this same situation or someone who had first-hand knowledge of what it is/entails and what causes it, and remedies to it. What I do now is massage it. I hear it helps.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2023
RighteousDemon:

The Google you looked, what did it say? That's, apart from massaging and surgery. You know Google can be confusing sometimes.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
The Google you looked, what did it say? That's, apart from massaging and surgery. You know Google can be confusing sometimes.

I'm trying to send screenshots but I don't know what's what.
But, there are excersises that could help. Food also but its little over nothing except surgery. Breast lift.
But, why are you insecure about it? Just curious. Since its totally not your own doing
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2023
RighteousDemon:

I'm trying to send screenshots but I don't know what's what.
But, there are excersises that could help. Food also but its little over nothing except surgery. Breast lift.
But, why are you insecure about it? Just curious. Since its totally not your own doing
When you hear some of the unpleasant misconceptions about it, there's no way you would be happy. I've been judged wrongly because of it, both online and offline. There was a thread I made about a birthday outfit that I got. Many people there talked about how fallen and saggy by breasts were. Someone even asked if it's breasts that I'm carrying on my chest or slippers. I felt bad that day. If it's only online, I won't be that bothered. I get this both online and offline. It's just sad, honestly.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
When you hear some of the unpleasant misconceptions about it, there's no way you would be happy. I've been judged wrongly because of it, both online and offline. There was a thread I made about a birthday outfit that I got. Many people there talked about how fallen and saggy by breasts were. Someone even asked if it's breasts that I'm carrying on my chest or slippers. I felt bad that day. If it's only online, I won't be that bothered. I get this both online and offline. It's just sad, honestly.

Its never a nice feeling being body-shamed.
Fadila, half the issues are deliberately sponsored by you. Fend off the online interests to deal with the offliners only. And as much I know you would love to be on trendy female outfits that are bra shy, do much to stay off clothes that seldom need a bra. Wear bras mostly and careless about people's opinions.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Its never a nice feeling being body-shamed.
Fadila, half the issues are deliberately sponsored by you. Fend off the online interests to deal with the offliners only. And as much I know you would love to be on trendy female outfits that are bra shy, do much to stay off clothes that seldom need a bra. Wear bras mostly and careless about people's opinions.
I'll try. Thanks.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'll try. Thanks.

Is it out of place if I ask you send a pm to enable us talk incognito?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Is it out of place if I ask you send a pm to enable us talk incognito?
Alright, you can. But before that, can I ask you a question please?
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Go ahead
Re: Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... by RighteousDemon: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Hey gurlie, hope you're alright? You haven't responded in a while

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Categories Of Ladies Likely To Sleep With Any Man Any Time- By Danceville / Slay Queen And Pepper Dem Gang Won't Like This / If You Don't Have This Then Your Childhood Isn't Fun (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.