Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" (50278 Views)

Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Padipadi(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
taylor89:
I guess I’m the only Nigerian who’s not interested and has never been on this Putin issue

Infact I no even wan know wetin be problem

We’ve a whole lot problem already in Nigeria for me to carry international pressure join am
First time your brain worked well.
You see that Putin ehn, he's worst than Nnamdi Kanu. Putin deserved deliverance from 27 cele pastors. He has evil spirit. Him, Erdogan & president of North Korea needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Beverlyjean:

There is a reason y u don't fight with a thug that's as wealthy as u... he doesn't mind loosing everything to make a point ... America fighting with Russia will destroy America and Russia...but who do u think will be more affected... the dollar will die , tourism in USA will die, their number1 power will die, they will not be world leaders again ... Russia don't command these things...but they have more Nuclear war heads

Russia wealthy as America? Are you sure of what you talking about? Only California dwarfs Russia!

Russia is a small nation. Ignore the landmass. How many cities do you have to bomb to bring Russia to its knees?

That land mass is empty and inhabitable. Their are more bears in Russia than humans

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Dotherightthing: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Shame on Putin!

Shame on pro-Putin l*natics!!

Putin has been demystified cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Madaraa1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wagner group of over 25thousand men has been fighting on the offensive since the start of war meaning russian has a lot more army to spare in this war the people of russian even came out in support of wagner damn what has nato and ukraine been doing the truth is nato and ukraine has taken a great damaged I don't support putin am not ass licking russian if you present me a ticket I would go to america anytime any day but truth be told america needs to be checked also once in a while condem russian pull out your troops from Iraq and the rest or better still stop telling other nations what to do esp on religion
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
I would like Yevgeny Prigozhin to tell us the difference between Russia and Belarus where he sought shelter? I am very confused!

Putin is a man with very long memories and people who have done a tenth of this are dead. Never stab Putin in the back.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by cyprus000: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
shegra58:
I'm just looking at all the mumu supporting putting here if Dem present USA and RUSSIA visa I'm grin sure none of them will chose Russia
With every fiber in my being, I will choose Russia; atleast, I won't have anyone gagging me with lgbtq depravity or looking over my shoulders while shopping, lest some maniac with indigestion issues snuff my life out in a mass shooting.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ken6488(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

You have a very poor view of humanity.

Humans exist for you to validate your feelings of what is right and wrong.

You should not support a side in this war. Because at the end, you are no different from the Americans you are opposing. Countries are not meant to be loved, they exist as vehicles for interests.

Russia would bomb your village tomorrow if it suited their interests. And yes, there would be someone out there saying that your village deserved it because they were warmongers.

As for me, I don't support any invasion. After a while, as seen by the US's misadventures in Afghanistan and Iraq, the remedy makes the disease worse.
well you seems don't understand me I don't support invasion of Ukraine, not any I country

I believe in justice, and hate hypocrisy,

Which is zelensky, where was your humanity when Ukraine was bombing Donbass regions
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Princewill1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Prigozhin Head of Wagner group (Russian private military org) has been having bitter disagreements with top Russian ministry of defense officials for months now on ways to prosecute the war in Ukraine. He has been accusing the Defense Ministry of working with CIA. He even said in one of his videos that Russian fighter jets are bombing Wagner group positions in Ukraine.

Prigozhin grievances are towards top generals at Russian ministry of defense not towards Putin. He said in his videos that the generals are deceiving and lying to Putin on the current situation of things in Ukraine. Additionally defense minister Shoigu has been blocking Prigozhin from having direct communication with Putin.

Now it's highly possible that the CIA are in communication with some elements within the Russian ministry of defense and even with Prigozhin...the Americans are good with that.

CIA possibly sent Intel to Prigozhin that Russian military are coming to capture and kill him. Being that he have been in a running battle with the defense ministry, he believed it and felt that the only way to abort the plan was to fight back. Wagner group said they are moving to take over Russian ministry of defense, they never mentioned Putin.

This is a well taught out plot by the Americans. The Americans wanted to instigate an internal civil war in Russia which would have given them an instant victory in Ukraine. Putin's wisdom of not using maximum force immediately and his appeal for brothers to not fight in homeland saved the situation. Another major thing worthy of note is that Russian citizens from all sectors disapproved of starting a bloodbath at home. That's why Putin thanked citizens in his recent statement because had it been Wagner group received massive support from the citizens, they would have gone far and it would've been difficult to curtail.

Prigozhin was decieved by the CIA in starting it but I think Putin must be mindful of some elements within the Russian military, they're his biggest threat not Prigozhin.

Lastly, Prigozhin is not a double agent of the CIA, he was only decieved by the Intel he got. Infact Putin is even a moderate. Prigozhin is one of the Russian oligarchy who is a hardliner. Had it been he is working directly for the CIA, he wouldn't ended the rebellion so quickly and also wouldn't have opted to go on exile to Belarus(a strong Putin ally nation). He would've simply defected to the West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

bro it is not normal bomb o,who ever launchs it spells trouble for the entire world
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeriagood:
bro it is not normal bomb o,who ever launchs it spells trouble for the entire world

What radius can it cover?

Before Russia who take down 5 cities in the US, Russia would be dust already.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Passionate888: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
Russia na just mouth

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol
so is Joe Biden?
Joker
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jeferious: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Landmine1:
Have you ever seen Putin address any force that challenges him this way? With polite words, great words and words of encouragement? Dude was scared shitless.

This is the guy people are hoping would be the world power in the future? Lol
Putin doesn't shout. I have never seen him barking orders. His voice is always calm, but firm. Maybe you mistaken him for Hitler who always shouts to the crowd at the top of his voice.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Emola12(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Putout don dey fear
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by IgOga(m): 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Putin did all he could to avoid shedding Russian blood.... Zelensky on the other hand shedding Ukrainian blood to recieve money and standing ovation from the west.

Choose your hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by ibinaboonline: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
I'm glad Putin didn't go down, but he has just downplayed Belarus president's role in disuading the mad man from attacking Kremlin. The president of Belarus talked with priozgin all day.

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by AfonjaPriest: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Culinery:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela Oyom
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

are you trolling? 😂😂😂😂
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by blaqoracle: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
xpressionx:
He has come out from his hiding to start barking again.
the only person that existed as a coward is ojukwo, who dressed like a reverend sister to flee to Ivory coast.
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Deepspirituals: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Daddyyin:
God bless president Putin!
God bless Russia!

With all the Killings...
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by emmyN(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
The coward found his voice? cheesy
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Russia is 1.8 times larger,bro it's the quality of cities eg new York, California,and few more will be the targets for usa

1 Like

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
emmyN:
The coward found his voice? cheesy
na you find am?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
All hail Russia
All hail Wagner group
All hail Putin
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeriagood:
are you trolling? 😂😂😂😂

Naa….
How many targets are in Russia?

That hit hole is just big for nothing. How many major cities it got?

It’s an empty inhabitable landmass. People always believe the size translates to GDP, Population or development!

Russia that common small small Germany dwarfs! It cannot even match California GDP or Nigerian population

Damn empty shithole
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Jeferious: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
chronique:

Think. They are in the middle of a war and they need a lot of diplomacy in handling this. It would have been a totally different scenario if the war in Ukraine is not happening right now.
Putin showed them he was too smart for them. So they now try to manipulate him with words like "coward"... exactly how greedy girls would call a guy "stingy" because he refused to part with his money foolishly grin grin

There's something about Putin that gives him the edge over Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin...and any other one-man army who has troubled Europe- He's cunning and smart. The others depend more on brute force...the instances of ingenuity are very small. Stalin was the only one among the three who came closest to Putin in the art of smartness and deception, and he still doesn't come close enough to give Putin a run for his money.

As for Hitler and Napoleon, even Stalin...if the Wagner drama happened during their regime, they would have organized their usual purges of both the military and the politicians, which definitely would affect both the manpower and morale of the soldiers at the Frontline in Ukraine. But Putin played a different game and kept everyone united, at least till he's done with Zelensky and NATO. In the meantime, I'm sure he'd conduct his own purge, but in a very low-key way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
blaqoracle:
the only person that existed as a coward is ojukwo, who dressed like a reverend sister to flee to Ivory coast.
Bro, don't tell them the truth 😂,they love the lies passed down to them and is hailed as a hero
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by engrchykae(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You sounding like only Putin has access to nuclear weapons.

He will launch the nuclear weapons and the US will be looking shey?

Comedian

who has more to lose in the event of nuclear war between America and Russia?
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Naa….
How many targets are in Russia?

That hit hole is just big for nothing. How many major cities it got?

It’s an empty inhabitable landmass. People always believe the size translates to GDP, Population or development!

Russia that common small small Germany dwarfs! It cannot even match California GDP or Nigerian population

Damn empty shithole
hmm I don't want to argue with you cause I could,Good night
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Nigeriagood(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
engrchykae:
who has more to lose in the event of nuclear war between America and Russia?
ha bros the nuclear weapons with them can wipe both nations and it surrounding and possibly poison the entire continent
Re: Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" by Miles300: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2023
X3MLY:
Putin the Chess master is busy creating grounds for plausible deniability.

First he moves the nukes to Belaruss

Then stages a fake coup attempt to create visible breaking of ties with WAGNER PMC, and their apparent expulsion to Belaruss

WHY

When WAGNER stages a fake attack on the nuke facility to steal a nuke and launch it on UKRAINE. . . NO ONE WILL BLAME RUSSIA . . .OR RETALIATE
No one will confront Russia but every Russian camp in Ukraine will be wiped out ......There is a red line to it and Russia is well aware of it ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect / Fugitive On The Run For 16 Years, Arrested After Boasting Of His Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.