Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. (3108 Views)

"They Grew Up Together": Baby Plays With Chickens As They Follow Her Like Humans / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. by Ibkrichie(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
wizkid has been on phonetics right on time go and watch his beef with davido back in 2012 when he was granted interview I stand to be corrected

The guy is saying the truth.
Jada p and wizkid don dey no be today
Re: Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. by Freshtruth(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ibkrichie:

The guy is saying the truth.
Jada p and wizkid don dey no be today
rest u think am a kid?
Re: Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. by Smartguyboy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Only fools try to form accent
Davido was born there and school there that alone should tell you he doesn’t need to pleas people to fake accent when you are big you don’t need to force people to hear you when you speak rather people will want to force themselves to hear you . That why you need make money

1 Like

Re: Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2023
PROPEACE:

Wizkid was almost 30 when he went there, he just learnt to force the accent on himself, your accent will not change after 25 unless you make a very conscious effort to change it. David na ajebo and speaking with an American accent is something he can do if he wants to, but how will speaking with American accent help him on Nigerian streets.
This is the only legit answer

2 Likes

Re: Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. by Ibkrichie(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
rest u think am a kid?

If you say so

1 Like

Re: Davido Grew Up In Atalanta How Come Wizkid Got The Phonetics. by Silentgroper(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
emperor4love:
Wizkid no de speak pure English, na rastafarian English like Burna do as well
burna na Brit boy since day one ... it's practically normal for burna ..

I no come know for WizKid ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning / Games Ugly Gals Play. / Women's grooming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.