Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol (26934 Views)

Smuggled Nigerian Petrol Floods West African Markets, Sells At ₦‎1,700/litre / Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2023
I hope APC pump ⛽ is selling at # 180

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mrvitalis(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Lekan239:
Nigerians go still misuses it Nd exploit the masses with it. You know how much govt has given out to masses for business before
How many are mis using bank loans? Try it nah... CBN won't give anyone loans they loan to bank banks loan to their customers simple

Banks know the real customers and business men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by GeneralBuhari: 8:52am On Jun 29, 2023
"May we not have a Nigeria that we will sincerely miss Buhari" - Comic actor, Okon of Lagos

😁😆

E don dey clear small small for dia eye grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Kennedy97: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Big playing.

It can never be up to that amount. How much are the countries with no oil buying a liter of fuel?

I will tag you when we go there since you want to behave like a child
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by AroOkigbo(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow
Where will the enjoyment of tomorrow come from?

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by GeneralBuhari: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Lannister360:
Even if Tinubu rape your mama you go still support am. You are a Slave

A shameless slave he is, as a matter of fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by worksmart(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
People would soon start smuggling cheaper fuel from neighbouring non-oil producing countries into the country .
Nigerians thought we were at rock bottom until Tinubu came and showed us that rock bottom apparently has a basement! *smh*

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by DaRuud(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2023
This price is for ' Obidients " who are still holding grudges with BAT , for others who follow the Agbadorians movement, #195 per liter

Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/marketers-project-n700-litre-petrol/
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Minjim: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Everyone should calm down.

Those supporting the removal will buy it at #100/litre.

Just get this card .

4 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Offpointng: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
visaclick:
Look at that fool saying nigerians are willing to suffer today. Tinubu’s people are really handling this PR very well and no wonder pictures of his son as he is always plugged to a powerbank, always online defending his father’s bad leadership schemes.

You guys here will not kee me with laughter grin grin
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by LusadaTim: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023

Zealot S64 vibe machine 50w massive bass

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Pay on delivery

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by highchief1: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2023
Babzrockman:
Na to park my car nah
no bro na to double ur hustle and restrategize.hope ur car no be Lexus or v6.there are cars to be driving now.Don’t give up
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Minjim: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2023
DaRuud:

This price is for ' Obidients " who are still holding grudges with BAT , for others who follow the Agbadorians movement, #195 per liter

I just bought 100/ litre with my new atm.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
I said it here ... Trust me we might get to 850 before year ends
then nobody will buy na... They are already losing because of low purchase...
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

From the way agbado supporters have been coming out to rant recently. It's very clear that Nigerians are tired of suffering
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Deefirm: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2023
You're very silly with this comment crafted out of stupidity, are we going to enjoy in our grave? Do you know the ripple effect of this price surge on the cost of living? Ode!!!

Parachoco:

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by komzy589(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Sometimes silence is a much better approach because no one can actually tell if a silent person is stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Everybody must get sense by force!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Kukutenla: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
hedonido:
I don't think N700 makes sense. It should be N1000 per litre, or even N2000 per litre. So that you encourage more investment in the downstream sector and free up more money for BAT and his people to play with.
Ah!! Egbon!!
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
Judolisco:
then nobody will buy na... They are already losing because of low purchase...
So they should buy high and sale low?

Me I would buy even if it's 5000
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by komzy589(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

In the UK more in the Northern England were I have toured petrol is been sold between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.
What is the minimum wage in naira in the UK? Don’t you think this is also important to find out during your tour!

5 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2023
"The mandate would favor me and my family"
I hope it favors you now grin

Imagine becoming president and in 30 days , currency be devalued twice! From 410 to 630, now 800+ to the dollar , grin even worse 1000 GBP = 1 million naira , and they still got temerity to talk!
Imagine within 6 months , price of AGO and fuel be shifted twice.
A government of Extortion, thuggery and what have you in the name of "Renewed Hope"

@Ronus or Anus (grin) Renewed Hope or Renewed Suffering? Which is it? @ Which is it? grin
You guys aint seen nothing yet. Relax. Your kids can't go to universities no more, is that the hope he promised?

I am just here to Laugh at you Ronus, nothing more grin

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

What kind of Crack are you smoking?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by princeade86(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

In the UK more in the Northern England were I have toured petrol is been sold between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.
tell me minimum wages of UK and tell me the number of unemployment there pls. Number of government jobs and number of private own business and compare to our country. The truth is, no hope for masses in this country. They collect from Masses and use it to pay rich people
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

SHUT UP!!! YOU PAID ONLINE ROBOT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by bunmioguns(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by coleon(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Lannister360:

Even if Tinubu rape your mama you go still support am. You are a Slave
The chain in his neck is so tight that it has gotten to his brain, as in the chain has damaged his reasoning faculty beyond comprehension.
A Zombie is an understatement, if you find out his motive very well, it's because the president is from his tribe so whatever he does is pleasing to his eyes.
Very soon, we may start tracing zombies to teach them some lessons cos we definitely can't continue like this. I have suffered severely in the past one month due to Tinubus ill thought out policies that paralyzed my business and yet a zombie is spitting this rubbish online.

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ibabz(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2023
As much as I want to appreciate your good heart, but people like you won’t let people like him learn from their mistakes and wrong choices. When you know that your choices and decisions have huge consequences, you’d learn to make an informed decision void of sentiment. I come in peace.

Sermwell:
Alot of people are going to suffer under this government but they don't want to hear it! The handwriting is all over the wall already.

I just urge those who are doing well to help those in need. This is because some people may die of hunger if we don't help each other because of our political differences. My closest pal is a Yoruba Muslim guy, fatai, and because of him, I have always refused to believe anything said on this forum about Yoruba Muslims. Although he voted for Tinubu and I voted Obi, we are still good friends. He has sold his car after the subsidy removal and I have been the one driving him to work. He kept assuring me that things will get better, but I don't believe him yet.

He came visiting on Monday that he couldn't afford the sallah ram and other needs for the festive season. I didn't want to ask him what he did with the money he realized from selling his car. My girl insisted that I shouldn't help him because of his political believe and support for Tinubu. But life is bigger than those nonsense.

Please you all should support the needy at this time. Elections are over, and the hate is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by TREX002: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
u r just another fool off the block...
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Solsix(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Confirm4real(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2023
APC supporters will buy it cheap from Mc Oluomo's contact so they aren't affected...
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Dshocker(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Am loving this...

My prayer is that a litre should sell for N1,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists / Fbi Reveals 16 Of The Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their worth In Usa. / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.