Stats: 3,166,504 members, 7,865,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol (26939 Views)

Smuggled Nigerian Petrol Floods West African Markets, Sells At ₦‎1,700/litre / Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by eodavids(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Asiwaju

Quick answer, isn't it?

But is he doing that already or you have mere hope he will?

Because what he said to throw the country into hardship was simply:
"Fuel subsidy is gone"

Is that enough from him as the now president and a person who actively co-led the 2012 protest over fuel subsidy then?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by tejumorelar: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
We are not even talking on how to fix our refineries anymore .

May God airpus
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by XY23: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Sermwell:

I'm not denying the facts that there are no people like this, but believe me, this guy is a nice person and we have known each other since 2005 back then in Lagos. Driving him to work till things get better for him isn't a big deal for me because I have access to. "free" fuel.

I don't really think anyone can use me. When you see the sufferings of some people out there, you'll be tempted to help. Things are happening brother. cry cry

You're not wrong, and your heart is in the right place. I banter with people here to try and make many of them see that RIGHT vs WRONG should be based on the principles of Truth and Justice not primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion. Hoping that we can all get it right in choosing our leaders. People are really suffering out there, and I do my best to help them regardless of their political choices/leanings.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by helinues: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
lastmessenger:
you go defend taya. That your hand will swell up because of too much typing on the keyboard

Defending taya is far better than wailing taya

grin cheesy
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

Did you read?
Yes I did

I couldn't see anywhere it was written there was a protest in the South East

You fit screenshot am for me though

Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in Igbo Land
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by tejumorelar: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2023

May God airpus cos these guys are very serious about dealing with poor Nigerians.

Very soon, average Nigerian would join the lower class if care is not taken.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2023
tejumorelar:

May God airpus
Even the refinery mata.Na God hand e dey
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

Even the refinery mata.Na God hand e dey
The Dangote refinery will start operation in July or August.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Yes I did

I couldn't see anywhere it was written there was a protest in the South East

You fit screenshot am for me though

Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in Igbo Land
But where did you see protests?
And did you know that the National Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress was involved
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by lastmessenger: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

Defending taya is far better than wailing taya

grin cheesy
defend taya in the Midst of highest level of inflation is the highest level of foolishness any human being can attain. You need a medal
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

But where did you see protests?
And did you know that the National Labour Congress and Trade Union Congress was involved
The Protest/Lockdown didn't happen in every part of Nigeria

There was no protest/Lockdown in the South East.

It was just like the ENDSARS Protest, it didn't happen in every part of Nigeria
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by eldoradoxx: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow
Since the days of Obasanjo, each time they claim to have removed subsidy, it's exactly the same line, suffer today and enjoy tomorrow. It is 24 years and the suffering has not led to enjoyment.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
The Dangote refinery will start operation in July or August.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Do you know that dangote will follow what the importers will fix as price.if the refinery will start this year o 🤧🤧🤧
Dangote himself is oweing $9 billion on the refinery🚴🚴🚴

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Ashley86400: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Enjoy in Nigeria?
May delusion not killllllll you.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Since the days of Obasanjo, each time they claim to have removed subsidy, it's exactly the same line, suffer today and enjoy tomorrow. It is 24 years and the suffering has not led to enjoyment.
There was no time there was a total removal like what Asiwaju did
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by bazoodo: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Removing subsidy was a good idea ( they borrowed) but now they don't know absolutely what to do to stabilize the economy

Developmental economics is a balancing art

FB should have rolled Out a 5 trillion naira soft credit to banks ( commercial and micro finance) to give to specific key sectors to either
1) produce what we import
2) produce what we can export

To get the loan

1) your business must be viable banks would make sure of that

2) employ a minimum amount of people

3) serve us or earn us a certain amount of foreign exchange

This would straighten naira... Dropping inflation, create employment, generating revenue, increasing GDP and overal improve living standard

But watch how they would start building unimportant infrastructural project that can't sustain itself even
already you saying thrash cos there's nothing like developmental economics
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by HNICEARTH: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2023
Yoruba Ronu grin

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2023
MorataFC:
Lies, so it means oil-producing country will sell higher than non-producing countries?
What do u mean by lies??
How much is fuel selling already?
Fuel is already selling for 560 in most places in abuja. The reports states from 610 to 700, what is the indifference between that & 560?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2023
bazoodo:
You are welcome

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by 43Ronin: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Donedeal1:
Keep your prophecy

Dangote refinery will be coming on

Bua refinery coming soon

Nigeria moribund refinery will be revived also

So.we see hope not doom.
dey play...

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by eldoradoxx: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
There was no time there was a total removal like what Asiwaju did
Hehehehehe. There has been times in the past that they claimed total deregulation/subsidy removal, but as soon as oil prices continues to increase with an unbearable level of increase in the price of petrol, subsidy came back through back door again.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by 43Ronin: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
bazoodo:
Olodo I am a graduate of development Economics.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Johnrake69: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Lol… Only time will tell if Nigerians will be alive to see that tomorrow.

The people moving with 120 vehicles in their convoy and also 10 presidential jets in their possession that is more than enough to float a profitable airline is telling you that is trekking to endure for a better tomorrow. Lol. Dey play.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by NotNairalandi(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
The Protest/Lockdown didn't happen in every part of Nigeria

There was no protest/Lockdown in the South East.

It was just like the ENDSARS Protest, it didn't happen in every part of Nigeria
It did not happen in Kano,Nigeria state,the whole of south west and port Harcourt.
Or that nlc and tuc did not asks workers all across the federation to proceed on indefinite strike likewise the bankers unioun.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Dude you just maintain ya lane of delusion ooo!
There were people who knew very well how it went down.🤠🤠
You can choose to be online to say whatever you want in defense of whatever😊😊😊
I have no problem with.it has been going on Nairaland with demdem,gbawe,passing shot and a whole lot of pipu🤷🤷🤷🤷.
The Koko is tinubu is I need of #17 trillion even after the removal of subsidy.and there are other serious issues to deal with🤧🤧🤧
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Do you know that dangote will follow what the importers will fix as price.if the refinery will start this year o 🤧🤧🤧
Dangote himself is oweing $9 billion on the refinery🚴🚴🚴
Dangote Petrol will be cheaper than imported petrol, even if the gap no go wide, but Dangote Refinery petrol will be a little cheaper than imported ones.

The debt is now less than $2.7 billion even though he never start to dey refine Petroleum grin

https://allafrica.com/stories/202305230076.html

https://businessday.ng/news/article/dangote-pays-back-70-of-loan-used-in-constructing-refinery-godwin-emefiele/

https://www.thecable.ng/dangote-has-paid-back-70-of-loans-taken-to-finance-refinery-says-emefiele/amp

Dangote is steps ahead of people like you cheesy
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Dangote Petrol will be cheaper than imported petrol, even if the gap no go wide, but Dangote Refinery petrol will be a little cheaper than imported ones.

The debt is now less than $2.7 billion even though he never start to dey refine Petroleum grin

https://allafrica.com/stories/202305230076.html

https://businessday.ng/news/article/dangote-pays-back-70-of-loan-used-in-constructing-refinery-godwin-emefiele/

https://www.thecable.ng/dangote-has-paid-back-70-of-loans-taken-to-finance-refinery-says-emefiele/amp

Dangote is far ahead of people like you cheesy
Don't worry next week Monday is July!
God spare our lives!
We will soon know wether dangote will sell refined fuel products cheaper or it will start full operation🙄🙄🙄
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by klawaaa: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2023
The cost of gasoline would be higher than in the Western world, where there are more opportunities and, better living standards; more means or options to survive. No be craziness be that?
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/marketers-project-n700-litre-petrol/
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

Don't worry next week Monday is July!
God spare our lives!
We will soon know wether dangote will sell refined fuel products cheaper or it will start full operation🙄🙄🙄
If he does not start refining in July, then he will start in August and It can't start operating at 100% capacity. It won't even operate at 100% Capacity this year.

Dangote Refinery will refine Crude and his Petrol will be a little cheaper than imported petrol on the long run
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Menclothing: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
ROYALFRAGRANCE:
License should be given to more independent people to import fuel, that will crash the price, the monopoly in the importation of fuel is just wickedness...

Pls kindly check my signature... I cannot die in silence...🙏

Crash how it will be sold world price

between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
If he does not start refining in July, then he will start in August and It can't start operating at 100% capacity. It won't even operate at 100% Capacity this year.

Dangote Refinery will refine Crude and his Petrol will be a little cheaper than imported petrol on the long run
👃👃👃👃👃👃
It is God's Hands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo) / Independent Candidacy: A Viable Option For Proffesor Osinbajo (Opinion)