Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol (26941 Views)

Smuggled Nigerian Petrol Floods West African Markets, Sells At ₦‎1,700/litre / Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by livebullet(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow

Oga you won't survive 8yrs like this.
Try me
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by CyberHustle: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2023
MXrep:
I pity the North with their already impoverished population.
expensive petrol but cheap food. I take that above expensive food and cheap petrol. It is well.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by obiekunie01: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Treadway:
I urge everyone reading this to not take the advise quoted up there. Stupidity, laziness, and poor decisions should not be rewarded. People who willfully put their hands in fire despite warnings and every evidence that fire burns should not be pitied. There should be consequences for willful and stubborn stupidity. I'll share two examples.

The figures Nigeria has for poverty today is majorly domiciled in the north. Utter hopelessness and penury, but yet they breed like rabbits INTENTIONALLY because they want their numbers up in the politics game, and every election cycle they foist their hopelessness on everyone else, but still come to you to beg for help after their decisions have affected you and even worse them. Fuuurck em! Na another poverty laurel be this on FP just now
https://www.nairaland.com/7745722/hunger-affecting-4.3m-people-northeast

Some here like this pauperised imp in the link below defending the indefensible everyday with absolutely nothing going on for them, once again foisting their own hopelessness on everyone else, only to underg be begging for urgent 500 to buy data to come on nairaland to form internet millionaire.

https://www.nairaland.com/7745414/peter-obi-visit-president-tinubu

Na that kin person I go pity. I sell what we can now today term luxury goods (cars and I'm also a distributor for Vitafoam), but already the handwriting on the wall is that I have to foray into another business that people will urgently need, if I don't want to get into trouble down the line. Something like food, medicine etc that people cannot do without. I am settling on a CNG skid, cos there is none here. The closest place where CNG is available is Lagos and Benin. People can do without changing their cars or mattress at this current time of mad squeeze in disposable income. But this oga I quoted says if the idiot in the thread above comes to beg me for money for any reason, despite the fact that he and a horde of others like him want to mess the majority of people's lives and business with ill-luck, so that the poverty go dey grow dey go, I should help him. Help a willfully hopeless person? Furrck them.

I no pity anybody for this country again. Make everybody face their God, family, or leaders. No pity for people when the overwhelming majority of them don't pity themselves.

ONLY AN OBIDIENT CAN WRITE THIS.

PLS PURSUE YOUR NEXT LINE OF BUSINESS BC ITS GOING TO GET WORST FOR THEM - I MEAN AGBA-DORIANS CAUSE THEY HAVE ZERO SENSE OF SURVIVAL. THEY WILL BEG! YEP! THEY WILL ENJOY THE COMING TRI-NUBULATION!

GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE BRO.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by imbless: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Alot of people are going to suffer under this government but they don't want to hear it! The handwriting is all over the wall already.

I just urge those who are doing well to help those in need. This is because some people may die of hunger if we don't help each other because of our political differences. My closest pal is a Yoruba Muslim guy, fatai, and because of him, I have always refused to believe anything said on this forum about Yoruba Muslims. Although he voted for Tinubu and I voted Obi, we are still good friends. He has sold his car after the subsidy removal and I have been the one driving him to work. He kept assuring me that things will get better, but I don't believe him yet.

He came visiting on Monday that he couldn't afford the sallah ram and other needs for the festive season. I didn't want to ask him what he did with the money he realized from selling his car. My girl insisted that I shouldn't help him because of his political believe and support for Tinubu. But life is bigger than those nonsense.

Please you all should support the needy at this time. Elections are over, and the hate is not worth it.

Bro that you friend is using you period!!
This is what they are known for, things will get better while he save his income, you drive him to work everyday WTF?? Have he ever given you money to add and buy fuel? You are believing in his false hope, while he take advantage of your covering his transportation everyday. Ask yourself that if he actually believes that things would get better, why did he sell his car in this regime of Tinubu he voted for? You are covering his transportation expenses everyday, while he save up undecided
Allow him to enjoy what he voted for!! I no dey pity any one for this country again!! Especially people like this ur friend.
Cut him off, let him foot his own bills, don't allow that parasite you called a friend to drain you up!!
Since he no want progress, make him endure the suffering
This is the hard Truth .
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Na N1000 Per Litre we still dey Go.

Na the Beat always sounds first before Dancing go follow😂
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Franchise21(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Na people like you no get sense. Anyway, suffer your hardship in peace
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Donedeal1(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Keep your prophecy

Dangote refinery will be coming on

Bua refinery coming soon

Nigeria moribund refinery will be revived also

So.we see hope not doom.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
your suffering will never ends,mark my words undecided
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Chiffy: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

You are a Bastard. Your family is a Bastard. You will give birth to bastards. Bastardization bastard your bastard life.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by LEGHEND(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Have Nigerians ever enjoyed anything?? Stop capping bro...
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Lannister360: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2023
coleon:

The chain in his neck is so tight that it has gotten to his brain, as in the chain has damaged his reasoning faculty beyond comprehension.
A Zombie is an understatement, if you find out his motive very well, it's because the president is from his tribe so whatever he does is pleasing to his eyes.
Very soon, we may start tracing zombies to teach them some lessons cos we definitely can't continue like this. I have suffered severely in the past one month due to Tinubus ill thought out policies that paralyzed my business and yet a zombie is spitting this rubbish online.

See who de call person zombie, you when de follow a 500 year old brain dead man, you nor get single sense at all, instead of you to talk about how you can lead an old brain dead man like Tinubu you choose to be a proud follower. TINUBU SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST STUPID SET OF HUMANS/ANIMALS TO EVER EXIST.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Ahmeduana(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
O ni kure, iwo àti àwọn ẹbí rè le ma kẹta lojo ayé yin.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by fijihems: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Since you have been suffering in the past, what have you really enjoyed if not more suffering?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2023
There is this Orgasm Feeling i'm having right now because of the Gnashing of teeth of Poor/Average Nigerians due to the recent developments.

People usually Attack me on this Forum as a Pessimist. Some would say there is still Hope for Nigeria that i'm being Negative lol. People would think someone is Crazy when someone make some decisions. They thought People who wish to become An Anti-Natalist are Selfish and Irresponsible people lol.

What usually baffles me in my dear Life Is "Why do we have so many DUMB People" in the world most especially Africa Nigeria exclusive??

People who always deceive themselves??
People who are not Pro-Active??
People who are not REALIST??
People who can't see beyond their Noses.??
People who don't get so Worried and Restless about the Future??

I have known and discovered since Early Millennium that Nigeria can never get Better.

I'm not Opportuned to be in the midst of the Elite and Wealthy. But trust me i know and understand most of their Operations and Activities. These Guys have 30 to 50 Years Solid Plan on Ground for you The Gullibles. Their Children and Grand Children will always continue from wherever they Stop.

Una Never See Anything😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Ahmeduana(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
visaclick:
Look at that fool saying nigerians are willing to suffer today. Tinubu’s people are really handling this PR very well and no wonder pictures of his son as he is always plugged to a powerbank, always online defending his father’s bad leadership schemes.
You dey mind the bastards! Na swear I dey swear for them.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by LEXYCOM: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
Kukuma kill me....is it a crime to be a Nigerian
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by bonnyhope: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2023
N700/lt is still okay, that is like $1/litre

It will surely favour me and my family
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Sermwell(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2023
ibabz:
As much as I want to appreciate your good heart, but people like you won’t let people like him learn from their mistakes and wrong choices. When you know that your choices and decisions have huge consequences, you’d learn to make an informed decision void of sentiment. I come in peace.

I understand you brother, and strongly share the same feeling with you, but sometimes, it is very difficult to look away from the sufferings of some persons even though it's self inflicted. People are suffering seriously out there. You need to see how a grown man was crying and rolling on the floor for just 250k sent to his account. What I saw him going through, I doubt if you won't help if you were in my shoes! I couldn't have been asking him who he voted for at that point.

As for my close pal I talked about, he's really a nice guy, and we have known each other far back in Lagos. I couldn't have looked the other way when he's going through alot. The situation is so dicey sometimes you just need to lend a helping hand. It's really unfortunate our leaders are making us heartless at this time.

I just hope Tinubu succeeds or Peter Obi succeeds at the courts. I just want someone who will fix the country.

I have spent almost 400k helping my distant relative and a close pal just this month alone. May God help us all.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by emmyN(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Alot of people are going to suffer under this government but they don't want to hear it! The handwriting is all over the wall already.

I just urge those who are doing well to help those in need. This is because some people may die of hunger if we don't help each other because of our political differences. My closest pal is a Yoruba Muslim guy, fatai, and because of him, I have always refused to believe anything said on this forum about Yoruba Muslims. Although he voted for Tinubu and I voted Obi, we are still good friends. He has sold his car after the subsidy removal and I have been the one driving him to work. He kept assuring me that things will get better, but I don't believe him yet.

He came visiting on Monday that he couldn't afford the sallah ram and other needs for the festive season. I didn't want to ask him what he did with the money he realized from selling his car. My girl insisted that I shouldn't help him because of his political believe and support for Tinubu. But life is bigger than those nonsense.

Please you all should support the needy at this time. Elections are over, and the hate is not worth it.

Don't be a fool. That's not hate, it's taking responsibility! Every should be made to take responsibility for their decisions and bear consequences of their actions.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by bonnyhope: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Babzrockman:
Na to park my car nah

Na lie o

You must drive it at all costs
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by aAK1(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2023
ROYALFRAGRANCE:
License should be given to more independent people to import fuel, that will crash the price, the monopoly in the importation of fuel is just wickedness...

Pls kindly check my signature... I cannot die in silence...🙏
this is the delusion I see amongst all tinubus supporters. No independent importer will sell below his landing and operational cost . Bad exchange rate with rising international prices will mean higher retail prices.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Charisma01: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

You believe this govt. You must be indomie generation or among the Yoruba ronu gang
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Sermwell(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
imbless:

Bro that you friend is using you period!!
This is what they are known for, things will get better while he save his income, you drive him to work everyday WTF?? Have he ever given you money to add and buy fuel? You are believing in his false hope, while he take advantage of your covering his transportation everyday. Ask yourself that if he actually believes that things would get better, why did he sell his car in this regime of Tinubu he voted for? You are covering his transportation expenses everyday, while he save up undecided
This is the hard Truth .
I'm not denying the facts that there are no people like this, but believe me, this guy is a nice person and we have known each other since 2005 back then in Lagos. Driving him to work till things get better for him isn't a big deal for me because I have access to. "free" fuel.

I don't really think anyone can use me. When you see the sufferings of some people out there, you'll be tempted to help. Things are happening brother. cry cry
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mipeesoft(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Don't pity them abeg, they always prefer hardship, the reason why they will always vote for the people who will add more to their hardship, same goes for the gullible Southerners who will place tribalism above merit grin
MXrep:
I pity the North with their already impoverished population.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by symbianDON(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2023
Pwettylinda:

No body is ready to suffer except your tribalistic you

We have been suffering since. Why should we continue suffering?? Say wetin happen?
the guy don ment aswear!
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by UptownVibes(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Pray make suffer no kill you grin I hope you saw the recent video of the convoy of Mr president? Na only una like to suffer ? Majority of Nigerians are really suffering and will continue to suffer,because they lack wisdom..
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Removing subsidy was a good idea ( they borrowed) but now they don't know absolutely what to do to stabilize the economy

Developmental economics is a balancing art

FB should have rolled Out a 5 trillion naira soft credit to banks ( commercial and micro finance) to give to specific key sectors to either
1) produce what we import
2) produce what we can export

To get the loan

1) your business must be viable banks would make sure of that

2) employ a minimum amount of people

3) serve us or earn us a certain amount of foreign exchange

This would straighten naira... Dropping inflation, create employment, generating revenue, increasing GDP and overal improve living standard

But watch how they would start building unimportant infrastructural project that can't sustain itself even
worstest suggestion
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Charisma01:

You believe this govt. You must be indomie generation or among the Yoruba ronu gang
Why won't I believe a Government I vote for?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Okwyjesus(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
I said it here ... Trust me we might get to 850 before year ends

Wetin concern me.

I will use my V4 camry and laughing in renewed hope
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Capernum: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Oyo lo wa. Mr poverty thick skin. You are the only majority. No one wants to keep suffering today...tomorrow is not guaranteed. OYO is your case
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by georgeakins: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:
If they have allowed GEJ to remove subsidy in 2012 by now we should be looking at N300 NNPC price.

Do you know the weird thing about Nigerians? The suffering they endured under Buhari and they are willing to endure BAT they won't endure it under GEJ or any Igbo man as President. A lot of people enjoyed under GEJ yet they tagged him an Igbo man and cursed the hell out of him. As if na Igbo man spoil Nigeria.

How woukd Jonathan make fuel to be N300 after deregulation when no local refinery is working?

Remove igbo from your stupid analysis. The same Ibos ruined Jonathan govt

I know say Presidency 'dey hungry' Ibos so much, but you can continue to wallow in delusion.
Obi has lost, try to move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video / Resignation: Kemi Adeosun Hands Over To Perm Sec., Mahmoud Isa Dutse / Timeline Of Ikom Bridge In Cross River State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.