Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol (26928 Views)

Smuggled Nigerian Petrol Floods West African Markets, Sells At ₦‎1,700/litre / Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Capernum: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Removing subsidy was a good idea ( they borrowed) but now they don't know absolutely what to do to stabilize the economy

Developmental economics is a balancing art

FB should have rolled Out a 5 trillion naira soft credit to banks ( commercial and micro finance) to give to specific key sectors to either
1) produce what we import
2) produce what we can export

To get the loan

1) your business must be viable banks would make sure of that

2) employ a minimum amount of people

3) serve us or earn us a certain amount of foreign exchange

This would straighten naira... Dropping inflation, create employment, generating revenue, increasing GDP and overal improve living standard

But watch how they would start building unimportant infrastructural project that can't sustain itself even

It doesn't work that easily in Nigeria.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by iSense247: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Absolute Majority Of Nigerians are ready to suffer Today and Enjoy Tomorrow
What about the one you have been suffering for the past eight years?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2023
Capernum:

Oyo lo wa. Mr poverty thick skin. You are the only majority. No one wants to keep suffering today...tomorrow is not guaranteed. OYO is your case
Well, you have the right to your opinion, but reality is different and there's no magic Asiwaju can do

I will give him some few months and see the direction Nigeria is going

I can't judge him now because he's just settling down and he's right on track at the moment
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2023
I told agbadorians dollar rate doesn't reduce based on propaganda or changing kitchen cabinets. u must do the fundamental works.

2ndly to implement harsh policies in a hasty manner. it will backfire.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mrvitalis(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Capernum:

It doesn't work that easily in Nigeria.
Says who don't banks give loan?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by nedu666: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Ibb, abacha, obj, buhari, gej, abdulsalami all said
I call upon fellow nigerians to make sacrifices for a better tomorrow. 60 years after, tomorrow neva come
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by mrvitalis(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:
worstest suggestion
I dare u to drop something better
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:
Removing subsidy was a good idea ( they borrowed) but now they don't know absolutely what to do to stabilize the economy

Developmental economics is a balancing art

FB should have rolled Out a 5 trillion naira soft credit to banks ( commercial and micro finance) to give to specific key sectors to either
1) produce what we import
2) produce what we can export

To get the loan

1) your business must be viable banks would make sure of that

2) employ a minimum amount of people

3) serve us or earn us a certain amount of foreign exchange

This would straighten naira... Dropping inflation, create employment, generating revenue, increasing GDP and overal improve living standard

But watch how they would start building unimportant infrastructural project that can't sustain itself even

Man you really making sense. I'm not an economist neither have I done economics in my lifetime. But I see much sense in what you just said.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2023
This Nigeria is becoming sweet sha grin

1 Like

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by eodavids(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Pls, who ensure that the suffering Nigerians will enjoy tomorrow?
Is it not the same marketers who are excessively profit-driven?

Without regulations firmly in place, Nigerian oil marketers will consistently aim at maximum profit while the masses suffer and smile simultaneously.

The good news is, God will not allow me and all that trust in Him to suffer needlessly.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
eodavids:

Pls, who will ensure that the suffering Nigerians will enjoy tomorrow?
Asiwaju
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by steeltrust: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
I’ve never seen where people who suffer still support those who suffer them

God hasten my visa so I can live this shithole

I wonder how I’m in a country with same set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Judolisco(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

So they should buy high and sale low?

Me I would buy even if it's 5000
they can't sustain it... Their profit level will definitely drop or will be very slow..... U can buy even if it's 10k,but how many people fit buy at 10k?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Poske95(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Your prediction or facade.....
Many a Nigerians have been hanging on pipe dreams for a long time...u know......
Tomorrow...you said
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2023
Poske95:

Your prediction or facade.....
Many a Nigerians have been hanging on pipe dreams for a long time...u know......
Tomorrow...you said
Asiwaju has never rule Nigeria before

Do not compare him with Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo and Yardua, he's different.

Buhari, Jonathan and Obasanjo have done their part, and they performed far below expectation. Asiwaju is just starting and is presently on the right track.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

I dare u to drop something better
Study nigerias budget from2021,2022 and current 2023
It is crazy the current 2023 budget passed shows the current govt is to at least fund it's budget with #17 trillion(11 for it self and 6 for debt service).budget was designed in absolutely crazy undertone).therefore to even suggest another loan scheme.....🥶🥶🥶🥶

To current the inbuilt holes and bombs placed in the current budget is the first thing the current government should be doing.the current budget revenue is #10 trillion and expenditure is#22 trillion🙆🙆!

I am still cracking my head,how it happened .
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

Buhari, Jonathan and Obasanjo have done their part, and they performed far below expectation. Asiwaju is just starting and is presently on the right track.
Is it not tinubu andbuhari that gang up to sabotage Jonathan's economic reforms
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Poske95(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:

That's why we probably are in it...
You see, we buy into the individual and his products......fast forward we see what we've always feared ......time elapses and they ask for forgiveness and ...here comes another one.
Populists with no conviction that they are ordinary
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by XY23: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/marketers-project-n700-litre-petrol/

They were shouting subsidy like removing it alone would turn Nigeria to UAE. Basic economic principles, they failed to apply. Subsidy is gone but now they're confused about how to address the culminating effects. That's the danger of putting the cart before the horse.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

Is it not tinubu andbuhari that gang up to sabotage Jonathan's economic reforms
Lies! Asiwaju and Buhari didn't shut down Nigeria

There was no protest in every part of Nigeria.

Is no One's fault Jonathan didn't stand his ground
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Chiefpriestt: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Tell that to your fellow zombiess
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Lies! Asiwaju and Buhari didn't shut down Nigeria

There was no protest in every part of Nigeria.

Is no One's fault Jonathan didn't stand his ground
Your weed and ganja get grade ,like serious A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ grade
🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Poske95:

That's why we probably are in it...
You see, we buy into the individual and his products......fast forward we see what we've always feared ......time elapses and they ask for forgiveness and ...here comes another one.
Populists with no conviction that they are ordinary
Asiwaju have the record have good performance.

I've gone through his Manifesto thrice and he has being doing some of the things he said he will do.

I have the believe Asiwaju won't fail base on his track record as a Governor. I will give him some time and right now, he's right on track.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Metrofox(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Sermwell:
Alot of people are going to suffer under this government but they don't want to hear it! The handwriting is all over the wall already.

I just urge those who are doing well to help those in need. This is because some people may die of hunger if we don't help each other because of our political differences. My closest pal is a Yoruba Muslim guy, fatai, and because of him, I have always refused to believe anything said on this forum about Yoruba Muslims. Although he voted for Tinubu and I voted Obi, we are still good friends. He has sold his car after the subsidy removal and I have been the one driving him to work. He kept assuring me that things will get better, but I don't believe him yet.

He came visiting on Monday that he couldn't afford the sallah ram and other needs for the festive season. I didn't want to ask him what he did with the money he realized from selling his car. My girl insisted that I shouldn't help him because of his political believe and support for Tinubu. But life is bigger than those nonsense.

Please you all should support the needy at this time. Elections are over, and the hate is not worth it.

Keep the sermon to you and your friend fatah. Actions have consequences, deal with it
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

Your weed and ganja get grade ,like serious A+++++++++++++++++++++++++ grade
🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by ransomed: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2023
They are calling for an Armageddon, bring it on faster than expected. we are also ready to pay you back in your coin. Let us end everything together..
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by 43Ronin: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Big playing.

It can never be up to that amount. How much are the countries with no oil buying a liter of fuel?
our pump price of fuel is a basis on the current exchange rate. if usd to naira is 700 be rest assured that PMS will slso get to that amount. Tinubu is simply doing the bidding of IMF & World Bank.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in the South Eastern Part of Nigeria.
If you are arguing about the extent of the occupy Nigeria spear headed by tinubu,buhari,El rufai,ekwesili,national labour congress,falana,musicians all over the country

Then I can't help your delusions

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Nigeria&ved=2ahUKEwibpIPMk-j_AhUPT8AKHRgwDQAQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3EF70CZxqdPNXrVuYwfd1U
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Parachoco: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2023
baralatie:

If you are arguing about the extent of the occupy Nigeria spear headed by tinubu,buhari,El rufai,ekwesili,national labour congress,falana,musicians all over the country

Then I can't help your delusions

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Nigeria&ved=2ahUKEwibpIPMk-j_AhUPT8AKHRgwDQAQFnoECCYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3EF70CZxqdPNXrVuYwfd1U
Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in South East Nigeria
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by Joshaw8: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

Minimum wage of UK is about 2.5million naira(10.42£/HR)
U can't even compare

In the UK more in the Northern England were I have toured petrol is been sold between £1.45 to £ 1.59 it depends on were you buy and they are not producing oil in commercial quantity in the UK yet no scarcity. That is about 1400 in naira.
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by baralatie(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Parachoco:
Show me evidence there was protest/Lockdown in South East Nigeria
Did you read?
Re: Marketers Project ₦‎700/Litre Petrol by lastmessenger: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Big playing.

It can never be up to that amount. How much are the countries with no oil buying a liter of fuel?
you go defend taya. That your hand will swell up because of too much typing on the keyboard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / Buhari Was Stoned In Lagos, Obanikoro Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.