Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (2628 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2023
udeh3:

Everyone is unique and original... Just be whom you are, the right guy will come

You sound depressed and not so happy about your body or physique. You really need to work on your carriage and self esteem. If a lady without both legs can marry, what about you!

Have a positive mindset and be happy with yourself knowing fully well that you're unique and specially made.

Chill, the right guy will come
Honestly, I'm not happy at all. But what will I do?

Thanks so much for your input. You made me feel better. I really appreciate it.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by pretydiva(f): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Firstly, Learn to love yourself. SelfLove is key. Do more of hair styles that will make you look younger. Take more of supplements like evening primrose, vit c, vit E,collagen etc. Above all, try to build your self esteem and always put on a smiling face. You will be fine. Cheers
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Dshocker(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:
marriage no be by Force

Ijust went through most of your threads you sound like someone who is desperately trying to get a man. undecided

To think that you are in your twenties is something Iam finding funny

Please ghost anything with withered stick between their legs..

You don't need em to survive Dem no be Oxygen... Maybe you should start thinking of how to take care of yourself than trying to get butt and boobs just to impress one fruitless entity that is going cheat on a queen with a maid •••not saying maids ain't humans. But Ibelieve you get my drift•••

@bolded

You don't know anything.. avoid substance that your dull slow light brain can't carry

Just stick to your fraudulent Life

Better don't listen to that weed choking ruminant animal

Warm Water Can Soothe Sore Muscles

Steeping in a Hot Bath May Boost Your Brainpower

A Good Soak Could Help Your Heart

Hot Baths Could Help Fight Depression

Taking a Hot Bath Before Bed Can Help You Sleep Better

And many more

Taaa, go and sit down.

No be by force, but you are looking forward and praying for it.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by udeh3(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Honestly, I'm not happy at all. But what will I do?

Thanks so much for your input. You made me feel better. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the acknowledgement...
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by HanisahZuwy: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Nlfpmod.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by proff010: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Send your picture let's see.
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Black American Man In Disasterous Relationship With Nigeria Women / xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.