Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents (31638 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Festus Okoye: Why APGA Won’t Participate In Anambra Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Really?
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by ekeneokwologu(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
If you have enough money to japa pls do so n don't look back. Nigeria is already gone.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Ofunaofu: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is the worst INEC in history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by HomorBj(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
LP and PDP,so pe.otilorrr..
This present INEC leadership would frustrate opposition parties to the extreme,its not even about PBAT,its how to cover tracks for their shortcomings..
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by CENI: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nigeria una sorry oo! Choi, see abracadabra explaination. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by OfeAchi: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Declare the Elections inconclusive!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Mrbenny001: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
The Irev should not be relied on...no the Irev failed...no the Irev was attack...no it's didn't failed...not it's work fine except for uploading results...no only presidential results....bla bla...more lies and story for the gullibles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by carl90(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
These INEC officials are bunch of confused people.
The earlier INEC is purged of all those corrupt officials that are at its helm of affairs,the better Nigeria will be as a country.
There is zero confidence in inec's ability to conduct a credible election in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by hedonido: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
I can only blame docile Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by tishbite42: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
I really hope this phool realizes that this statement can be used as an evidence against INEC
Stupid Igbo man taking bullets for a Fulani criminal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by princeade86(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
See y'all from umpire. Then why wasted money to purchased it when u know is use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Newness2019: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with Festus Okoye, INEC's National Commissioner on Voter Education/Publicity on #PoliticsToday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEz6hr3ovQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwEo4JM3P1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTl9nzlsi-w

YOUR FAMILY WILL REAP THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION.

WHATEVER YOU SOW YOU WILL REAP.

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by onuman: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
So why did this fool and his INEC waste billions of Naira on establishing the system for electronic transmission of vote results if he knew that party agents' presence is enough for the election?
Is it going to be again like the 2019 denial of INEC SERVER by INEC officials; a denial they used to insult the psyches of court judges and lawyers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Crafteck1: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.
There are over 100,000 polling units.

APC and PDP had party agents in all, as party agents are expected to stay at the polling units, count votes there and sign the form before the form is either uploaded it the hard copy taken to the collation Centre.

You're unable to get 100,000 plus agents to assist and you want to claim fraud or rely on IREV.

So what happen in those units that you had no agent? How can you prove fraud?

Tell this Obi guy to stop wasting his time and 🤑

So the agents job stops inec from theirs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by ahms12(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
If we can keep sentiment aside , he actually has a point... Every party agent was present at each polling unit... So far rigging to occur that's mean there must be an agreement within the agents. So it's not only Apc that agreed to rig the election alone. Also Pdp and Lp are also a partaking in the rigging to some extent.

My own opinion though

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by stanisbaratheon: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mr okoye must be smoking dry Ukazi leaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by EmekaMD(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nonsense and more.
Agents you buyout or plainly Intimidate.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by theophorus(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Simple Sense abi comot Sense self.

The Party that won already knew they won two days before the declaration.

If someone is better than You, agree and learn from them so that you don't repeat same mistake.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Dotherightthing: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
Fact
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by matm: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

APC and PDP had party agents in all, as party agents are expected to stay at the polling units, count votes there and sign the form before the form is either uploaded it the hard copy taken to the collation Centre.

You're unable to get 100,000 plus agents to assist and you want to claim fraud or rely on IREV.

Why can't you upload at least all the results dt gave APC victory at the presidential polls

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Cmanforall: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts from Seun Okin's interview with Festus Okoye, INEC's National Commissioner on Voter Education/Publicity on #PoliticsToday

His confidence to talk and expose his corrupt attitude is on another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by 9jatriot(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
The question is, from the result uploaded has there been any agent that said that the result he signed is different from the one that has been uploaded?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Inosky: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
Criminal entity
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by oluwaseyi0: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
I love you Seun Okinbaloye ...no homo intended
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by ejimatic: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:

It in view of this that SC does not give any probative value to IREV results but only EC8 Result Forms signed by the party agents at the Various polling units.

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by YourMrBoo: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
davodyguy:
Stating the fact.

Ok, what about pdp!?? Hypocrite
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
This man is saying rubbish. There was a so called glitch which did not affect the BVAS or even the other uploads on the 25th of Feb elections except the presidential?

and then when agents asked to stop the collation to regularise discrepancies on both irev and the manual manipulated collated results since they were not uploaded real-time and had been manipulated inec blatantly refused?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
ClassicMan202:
When INEC boss was busy singing in interviews that results will be uploaded real time.... Una no know abi??

INEC has no excuse whatsoever

Hear yourself... So we should leave INEC and rely on on party agents??
results were uploaded real time but some couldn't upload their polling unit result but seems party agents already signed the result sheet that couldn't be uploaded to IRev, don't you think they should be able to give report of the result submitted to Inec in their various polling unit? Simple thing una no dey understand. Iiisssh!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by Naijanascam: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
High Neck always on the defensive
Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Except that LP had no party agents in many polling units across the nation grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents by onuman: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
fergie001:

Papers for upload of presidential and National Assembly elections results were different papers only in what was written on the papers.
Is this Festus Okoye not old enough to understand that no saner person can accept the excuse that ONE SYSTEM meant for upload of both presidential and National Assembly elections at the same time, could not have refused upload of only presidential election, but accepted only upload of the National Assembly elections; if not that the password for upload of presidential election was disabled?
Even a beginner on IT knows that Okoye is lying through his teeth to cover a fraud.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.