Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care (3572 Views)

18+ Redpill : Artificial Vagina Has Replaced Women / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Lindalilian: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
First Bank Introduces Artificial Robot To Replace Human Staffs As Customer Care

According to information gathered; The First Bank located at Adetokunbo Ademola Wuse2 Branch, Abuja, has reportedly replaced it's receptionist and customer care with Artificial intelligence, better known as Robots

In a video, the aforementioned branch of First Bank Nigeria already replaced their human staff in the customer service while highlighting several advantages of Robots over Human, and it includes;

Robots don't take annual leave,no pension, no gratuity, no sick leave, no maternity leave, no lateness to work, no need of car, dressing, medical allowances, unruly behavior to customers etc.

We saw tomorrow. Don't be cut unawares; Says First Bank Management.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2Qlqqe3tQ

**Admin please move to the right category**

Source:
https://bazeinfo.com/first-bank-ai-robot/

1 Like

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by talented321: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
More youths to be jobless.
Try and be self employed, that is the best way to go.
If them like let them use whatever they like, me and my farming business be like women&cucumber.

3 Likes

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by slawomir: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Damnnn niggar

I know it can't be zenith bank

But though the advantages outweigh its disadvantage but hmmmmm
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Incognito21: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lol dumb robot

3 Likes

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by WhatIf: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nice innovation, other banks should follow:
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by PerfectStranger(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
Use#less bank.

So to pay customer care with pension dey hard una. When lots of jobless graduate are roaming the streets falling victims to fake job interview invitations/ritualist. Tueh! Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Lindalilian: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Use#less bank.

So to pay customer care with pension dey hard una. When lots of jobless graduate are roaming the streets falling victims to fake job interview invitations/ritualist. Tueh! Nigeria.

I don't really think it's about the pension, I think we need to modernize the banking sector
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by PerfectStranger(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lindalilian:

I don't really think it's about the pension, I think we need to modernize the banking sector
Misplaced priority undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by ukpahu(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
I hope this will not affect my sister work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Houseofglam7(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
🫤
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Sunmolar(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
If my bank begin to utilize this .....I wouldn't leave my money in the bank anymore... Also my transaction of business will be mostly through cash.

Except if the bank will pay me reasonably for keeping my money with it
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lindalilian:

According to information gathered; The First Bank located at Adetokunbo Ademola Wuse2 Branch, Abuja, has reportedly replaced it's receptionist and customer care with Artificial intelligence, better known as Robots

In a video, the aforementioned branch of First Bank Nigeria already replaced their human staff in the customer service while highlighting several advantages of Robots over Human, and it includes;

Robots don't take annual leave,no pension, no gratuity, no sick leave, no maternity leave, no lateness to work, no need of car, dressing, medical allowances, unruly behavior to customers etc.

Watch Video Below

Source:

They should also replace their Directors and MD with AI or Algorithm na

1 Like

Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by MechanicMike: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lindalilian:

Watch Video Below

Source:

Did they chain the robot wit padluck??.....they will steal am oooooooo!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by insidelife22(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
More jobs on the line.
Fellow Nigerians make una help me out.

At all at all na winch.

God bless you all.

Raphael Godwin
Access.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Lindalilian: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

They should also replace their Directors and MD with AI or Algorithm na

Who will na be in charge of the bank kwanu
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by IamAsiri: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
That robot is a clown grin. It's acting rather clumsy. I think it needs to be upgraded. Maybe that was what they paid for though cool.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by SeniorGee(m): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Them go soon thief am
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by samwillyco1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
More hardship coming

More unemployment coming

More crimes coming

Advise: Be your own Boss simple, e get why.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
You go dey shake robot, if robot vex clip your hand
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by CodeTemplar: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
If them like let them use whatever they like, me and my farming business be like women&cucumber.
Use robots too. E go make you more money.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by talented321: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
I don't want to disappoint my fews workers
CodeTemplar:

Use robots too. E go make you more money.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by CodeTemplar: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
I don't want to disappoint my fews workers
then cultivate new acres with robots instead.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by talented321: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Manchi na wo o, why do you want me to use robot na?
CodeTemplar:
then cultivate new acres with robots instead.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by BigDawsNet: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lindalilian:

Watch Video Below

Source:

She's not a voice-controlled personal assistant... but is not a bad AI tho
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
The future of those students studying Banking and finance, accountancy is at stake here..
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by KingDash09(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
I agree with you brother business is the sure way
talented321:
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by udede(m): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2023
This is simply mind blowing, could you believe that you do not need to know anything about Forex trading to make money now from Forex.

A broker has incorporated an artificial intelligence AI into his platform such nofice can just download the app, get registered fund their account, switch on the artificial intelligence once every day and make mad money. JUST LIKE THAT.

For your information i have traded Forex for many years from the days of Alpari and others so i know what I am saying.

You don't need any fore knowledge of Forex trading to make your money here.
You only switch on your AI once a day and make steady profit daily.

*Why I'm i telling you this*

1, i now have the chance to do other things, because AI is busy not me.

2, there is also money to be made by getting you to register, from first to third generation downliners. For those that are interested in downliners

My numbers are on the signature hurry before i change my mind

*HOW IT WORKS*
Remember that we are talking about a forex broker known worldwide, and one of the undeniable facts about forex brokers is that they don't pack up and run, even the two we have in the whole of Nigeria cannot run with your money because of the rigourous steps they take to get licensed

*Please carefully understand this* 👇👇

↔️ *From $26 to $60*capital , you will be earning $0.6 daily, that's $3 weekly, that's $12 monthly*

⏩ *From $61 - $200 capital, you will be earning $1.7 daily, that's $8.5 weekly, that's $34 monthly* .

⏩ *From $201 - $500 capital, you will be earning $5.7 daily, that is $28.5 weekly, that's $114 monthly*

⏩ *From $501 - $900 capital, you will be earning $13 daily, that is $65 weekly, that is $260 monthly*

⏩ *From $901 - $1499 capital, you will be earning $23 daily, that is $115 weekly, that is $460 monthly*

⏩ *From $1500 - $2000 capital, you will be earning $38 daily, that is $190 weekly, that is $760 monthly*

⏩ *From $2001- $3500 capital, you will be earning $43 daily, that is $215 weekly, that's $860 monthly*

⏩ *$3501 capital, you will be earning $76 daily, that's $380 weekly, that is $1520 monthly*

⏩ *$4001 capital, you will be earning $87.48 daily, that's $437.4 weekly, that's $1749.6 monthly*

⏩ *$5001 capital, you will be* *earning $127.87 daily, that's $639.35 weekly, that's $2557.4 monthly*
*Etc*
You can join us the links below
https:///IdkdVRt3p6BGewqeIFOa27
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Lindalilian:

Watch Video Below

Source:

Robot wey dem go soon programme make e run with TRILLIONS NAIRA, WE wey TRAIN a SNAKE , MONKEY... robot soft pass, na command key we go enter.
Re: See The Video Of The AI Robot In Abuja First Bank That Replaced Customer Care by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Robot 🤖 where them go thief 🙄 😒

(1) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Found Myself Under Oshodi Bridge After 21 Years In America / Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.