Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience (811 Views)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by OriOko88(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Have u experienced any worst sleep over experience with an opposite sex before. What happened and how did u manage the dicey situation?

Well mine goes thus; I met this babe on twitter. Invited her over to Ibadan,turned out to be d opposite of wat I used to see on online. Shes darker in real life, short and her ass was flat as Bleep. Well as I guy man wey conji dey worry..I said mk I run am like DAT.

After eating and every every,we lied down together in bed and I was about dozing when she said ''dont tell me yu about sleeping'.and I said no. Na so babe grab my boxer,carry my JT outside and gave me a hot BJ. Naso knackin start. Babe was shouting bang me bang me bang me,bang meee..I was using all my energy on her,and before I knew it my eyes started blurring and was losing consciousness on her. Mind u,I never used any drug or agbo.

I lost consciousness and that Was all I knew...I really don't know wat brought me back to life only to see men and women in my compound all gathered around me,soaked in pool of water,in naked. I was looking like a chick that fell inside pool of water..everyone was shouting olohunseun Olohun seun ooo..( thank God). I demamded to know wat happened but nobody fit explain.

Babe stayed with me till morning..then left and blocked me on all social media. For two years I no knack any babe and I had to relocate from that apartment. All d streets heard my story then. Damn. Thank God. This happened in 2016.

Oya let's hear urs

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
This topic was posted last week... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by imagrg(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
I took a lady out and she slept over. I slept off from the influence of the two bottles of beer I took.
I woke up the following morning to see her naked and helping herself with one of the cucumbers we bought the previous day. I pitied her and entered her wet portion. She screamed in pleasure because my preek is on the large size...almost as big as the cucumber she was using to spice her pleasure.

I entered her fully and I heard her shout, "Jesus!"
I pounded harder and as she approached her cum, she bit me on the chest and I shouted, "Hey!".

Before I knew it, my Landlord was knocking on my door asking what was the happening!
Re: Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by OriOko88(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
imagrg:
I took a lady out and she slept over. I slept off from the influence of the two bottles of beer I took.
I woke up the following morning to see her naked and helping herself with one of the cucumbers we bought the previous day. I pitied her and entered her wet portion. She screamed in pleasure because my preek is on the large size...almost as big as the cucumber she was using to spice her pleasure.

I entered her fully and I heard her shout, "Jesus!"
I pounded harder and as she approached her cum, she bit me on the chest and I shouted, "Hey!".

Before I knew it, my Landlord was knocking on my door asking what was the happening!
grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by NoahHadNoArk: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Samantha124:
This topic was posted last week... undecided undecided undecided
Share link make I laugh small
Re: Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
I forgot who posted it because I didn't participate in the discussion.
NoahHadNoArk:

Share link make I laugh small
Re: Share Your Worst Sleep Over Experience by Valnel: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Now I am going to share a true life story....
I go try make am short....
When I was in school, final year futo,.. I go see my cousin sis wey get admission for nekede,.. na so I jam her room mate too set,.. yansh full ground,... Las Las I use scope collect number,..
After a week,.. we talk she come around,... I decide to go flex am,... We high, come back, bad, chop Wella,... Knack like rabbits omor I sleep off,... Only to notice person dey struggle to breathe beside me,...
Omor, babe get asthma and she no carry inhaler,...
Omor I turn nurse but force,...
Carry am as she naked go balcony,... Make breeze blow am,... Do mouth to mouth,...
Omor no way...(for the ist time in my life I see myself for prison uniform...., I see my name tag with gate number, no jokes),.. omor hot tears full my eyes,.. I try till omor, babe start dey breathe well ooo...
Na so we dey outside till like 3,.. she say cold dey catch am,.( For my mind, I say na cold go kee you,..),... Las Las we enter inside,.. every 5 Minutes,.. I dey put ear for chest to check if she still dey breathe,.. just dey pray make day kuku break...
Las Las.. as body don tire I sleep oo...
Around after 6,.. I notice say person dey touch me,.. this girl get mind dey give me head, say she dey like early morning knack,...
Na so I say thunder go kee you,...
I push am inside bathroom,. Call my personal bike man, him come sharp sharp....
The guy carry am go back nekede...
I block am everywhere,....
Trust me my people,....
When I remember I dey laugh but it wasn't funny

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Last Thing You Do Before You Go To Sleep? / Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? / Why Do Women Feel Entitled Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.