Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,378 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! (35171 Views)

Governors Receive N30bn Each To Reduce Hardships – Akpabio / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by basty: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

But you and your family never chop today. Hunger go finish una. 🤣🤣🤣

Curse will trail you throughout this regime for i did not curse you.

I am no more under of the law, for cursed be you that hangeth on the tree.
Whosoever hangeth on tree a serpente shall bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by nnamdi640: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU
Hahahahaha! I laughed in tongue, I will save this for you, let see whether you will be able to say it in the next one year. You don't even know the type of hardship you have entered, just wait a while and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by HRprof: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Poor PDP. Maybe you should not have divided your votes among 3 candidates.

No point crying over spilled milk.

Things can only get better.
For your mind this report is authentic.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by worksmart(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2023
For sure it is no laughing matter.
GeneralBuhari:

"May we not have a Nigeria that we will sincerely miss Buhari" - Comic actor, Okon of Lagos

How I wish that right now, I am in a position where I could sit back and be laughing at the Agbadorians and telling them, "I told you so, didn't I?"

But it is not even funny to me at all in any way.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by randymirrors(f): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Thank you Randymirrors

The truth is that no matter the side of the political divide we belong, we must be objective in our decisions

Its over a month now since subsidy was removed from petrol, the government of the day is yet to make a decision about palliatives to ameliorate the sufferings the subsidy removal is causing on its citizens

I also read about the 300% hike in university school fees. I'm pissed. All my siblings are working class including me. They are all in abroad except me. Even if petrol price per litre is increased to #2000, I earn more than enough to live comfortably. But I feel deeply for those in the poverty bracket. It hurts to know that someone you had so much trust in is fckingg up. And he's not even addressing the situation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ofunaofu: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

I also read about the 300% hike in university school fees. I'm pissed. All my siblings are working class including me. They are all in abroad except me. Even if petrol price per litre is increased to #2000, I earn more than enough to live comfortably. But I feel deeply for those in the poverty bracket. It hurts to know that someone you had so much trust in is fckingg up. And he's not even addressing the situation.

The bolded is the major issue

No plans so far to ameliorate the effects all these decisions are having on the citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Afonjacrusder(f): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2023
basty:

Curse will trail you throughout this regime for i did not curse you.

I am no more under of the law, for cursed be you that hangeth on the tree.
Whosoever hangeth on tree a serpente shall bite.

Shut up there! Hungry man.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by LoveQuebec: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2023
This the begining una go suffer wey b say you would have wished you Japa
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Skyview01:

God bless. Thinking like yours is a breath of fresh air. We should our leaders accountable irrespective of religion or tribe but i do think it may be too early to judge Tinubu.

Lets give a little bit of time like 6months to properly evaluate the resltant effect of his policies.

At the bolded, that's my take on what's happening.

I will access the situation after 1 year. It's too early to conclude for me.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2023
Things are now very expenses in the country
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by CodeTemplar: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2023
Sultty:
it will be crazy for me to read your long epistle about how hardship has increased due to rise in pms pump price although nothing had been said about diesel; n**gar diesel has been selling for 750 naira steady for a while now and people with diesel vehicles did not say a word. Enough of the piggy back rides Nigeria has been offering neighboring countries like Ghana, Togo, Benin, niger and Cameroon. electricity from Nigeria is used by them even though we have no light here, petrol used to be smuggled to these countries at rediculous prices as their currency exchanges lower to a naira. They underestimate Nigeria's importance and discriminate against it's citizens yet they enjoy constant light and cheap petrol from Nigeria. So enough of this bullshit. if this fuel subsidy is truly removed then I give kudos to tinubu. He knows that if he refuses to state it on the day of inauguration the evil ones will frustrate it and not let it see the light of day
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Dude did not support Tinubu. He is Obidient.

Glad he didn't support this rubbish

I look at anybody who supported Tinubu as an unforgivable mumu and a useless criminal. He did not get more than 3 million votes, so, I am sure the people who supported him are in the minority compared to those who supported Atiku and Obi.

Most Tinubu supporters didn't even vote, because dem no get voters card. Just noisemakers and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Skyview01:

God bless. Thinking like yours is a breath of fresh air. We should our leaders accountable irrespective of religion or tribe but i do think it may be too early to judge Tinubu.

Lets give a little bit of time like 6months to properly evaluate the resltant effect of his policies.

When Zambian President got into power, nobody needed 6 months to know his policies were working. Results were swift and he was always keeping the people up to date.

Tinubu cannot even sit down to address you people like a leader should, he plunged you into hardships and cannot even show his face to say, "E ma binu", but you want to give him 6 months to see what? More sheggae?

Anyway, there is still a Tribunal ongoing, so, when I see posts like this I don't take it seriously. You and who dey give Tinubu 6 months?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Jackbaur88: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2023
Edusouls:
guy calm down, life ain’t like that, USA or japa dosent guarantee success or protection in life, yes Nigeria is in the gutters but most people I know in USA or abroad has been silent for donkey years. Nothing much but just that elated feeling that his in abroad
The west is not like Nigeria where people loud little achievements. What you celebrate here as success when you buy a car or build a 2 bedroom bungalow is seen as normal part of life. Moreso, people mind their business and are focused on their life goals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Hotwest: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2023
Lovenorth:
It's unfortunate that we have these psychopaths as leaders, infact majority of Nigerians are sadists. We don't love ourselves
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Jackbaur88: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2023
How would someone in his right sense support an old corrupt and heartless person Tinubu to rule Nigeria? May those who gathered together to force Tinubu on Nigerians never know peace. May their generations perish and vanish into thin air.
You're only spared if this prayer if you voted out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
But in Developers land nothing like poor, everyone is millionaire and billionaire remember grin grin grin

Na this belief the children of Allah in that far front dey operate on so tey even if you have 50 million naira, once those children of Allah along kogi till upwards road catch you; your millionaire status is gone.
It is something in the religion of the people.

You can't use your religion as a tool to feed, you will definitely cause nuisance to the planet, or am I lying?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Diego35M: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/tinubus-presidency-in-30-days-increased-hardships-rising-hopes/
The govt should use the money generated from this subsidy removal for youth empowerment pls, the youths are really suffering with no hope for the future
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Diego35M: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2023
Sultty:
it will be crazy for me to read your long epistle about how hardship has increased due to rise in pms pump price although nothing had been said about diesel; n**gar diesel has been selling for 750 naira steady for a while now and people with diesel vehicles did not say a word. Enough of the piggy back rides Nigeria has been offering neighboring countries like Ghana, Togo, Benin, niger and Cameroon. electricity from Nigeria is used by them even though we have no light here, petrol used to be smuggled to these countries at rediculous prices as their currency exchanges lower to a naira. They underestimate Nigeria's importance and discriminate against it's citizens yet they enjoy constant light and cheap petrol from Nigeria. So enough of this bullshit. if this fuel subsidy is truly removed then I give kudos to tinubu. He knows that if he refuses
He should better use it to build infrastructures & empower his youths tho, we are all suffering in this me*ss
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by litaninja(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2023
rising hope? Who has had any form of rising hope since this admin started? lmao
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by JpBiz92: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU
may this PROUD favour me and my family.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by dubra: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Another plague on Nigeria has been unleashed, may God save us
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by JpBiz92: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
DaTruths:

I supported Tinubu, but i think you are right.

His policies are seeming worse than that of Buhari, it will be very terrible if after all the sufferings nothing significant changes.

What i know is that i can never be a zombie, if he does right i support him, if he does wrong I'm out.

No politician pays my house rent, i suffer alone.
when we warned people that tinubu is no political guru as they tend to make us believe. Tinubu governed Lagos, one of the richest States in Nigeria. Lagos is like Barcelona, no matter how poor a coach is in Barcelona, he must win one trophy. Tinubu thrives in excess taxation of the people. He doesn't attract any foreign investors, doesn't build new companies nor revive the old ones. All he does is put his hose, just like a mosquito and suck the people to dryness. He did that perfectly in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
DLuciano:
who makes you a spokesman for Nigeria, be deceiving yourself
Nigerians not IPOB terrorists
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Chassy03: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Next election I dey any IBO aspirant...now I see that these country will remain desame for life if we continue like this
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by SenatePresdo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

That was why IPOB CANNIBALS frustrated Buhari's government and made things difficult for everyone. We will not allow that rubbish this time around.

Go to anywhere they are selling items and price what prices IIGB0S are selling and you will see the way they have taken their prices well above what is normal all in a bid to discredit Tinubu. I avoid IIGB0 shops lie a pleague anytime I am buying any item.

Ever since LAMBA Obi lost, every IPOB or OBIDIENTS have been calling for destruction of Nigeria. Even Charlly boy the nudist called for destruction of Nigeria few days ago. Why should you want Nigeria to be destroyed just because we refused to vote an IIGB0 criminal as president

Did i mention igbo or Yoruba in what i posted?

Why always the ethnic profiling of every issue at hand, is that the only thing you can think of?

We want a working Nigeria, and you are here shouting igbos and IPOB up and down as if that's what the topic is all about.

All Tinubu supporters have that tendency to Balablu out of topic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Chassy03: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Let's give IBO too Chance...if na divide this country make he devide
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Paragon4(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
No matter how ugly it gets, it will still favor most political idiots and they will always have the backing off some ethnic idiots who will always prefer suffering and hardship as long as it is inflicted by their tribal men.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by RaptorX: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Edusouls:
guy calm down, life ain’t like that, USA or japa dosent guarantee success or protection in life, yes Nigeria is in the gutters but most people I know in USA or abroad has been silent for donkey years. Nothing much but just that elated feeling that his in abroad
Don't mind the guy like the US is some kind of Eldorado, success can be found anywhere and you don't need to go to the US to find it.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by naturefellow(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Lhordspy, LeoDeKing...

Where una dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary / Video Of Aisha Buhari Saying 2 People Dominate Her Husband's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.