Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! (35176 Views)

Governors Receive N30bn Each To Reduce Hardships – Akpabio / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Highlife217: 12:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Worse than Buhari
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:14am On Jul 02, 2023
Na lie,govt na carry over problem.DONT BLAME TINUBU BLAME YOUR DUMMMY BUHARI AND HID FEC. angry
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by randymirrors(f): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2023
DaTruths:

I supported Tinubu, but i think you are right.

His policies are seeming worse than that of Buhari, it will be very terrible if after all the sufferings nothing significant changes.

What i know is that i can never be a zombie, if he does right i support him, if he does wrong I'm out.

No politician pays my house rent, i suffer alone.

Same here bro. Same here.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by randymirrors(f): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Of course, when you are poor, you tend to become bitter especially when your poor state is caused by the policies of government

I'm a staunch supporter of Tinubu but I had to like your comment cos of the objectivity it carries.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by IkeGod9891(m): 2:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Just 30 days n it's like dis? Ohh boy

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by worksmart(m): 2:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Many Nigerians thought Buhari performed badly grin

Now we have a new appreciation of Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by grandstar(m): 2:31am On Jul 02, 2023
The removal of fuel subsidies and floating of the Naira will bring hardship but just as you have neuroplasticity-, you also have the something like the economic equivalent called "creative destruction"

Yes, the reforms will adversely affect some industries and they may even collapse altogether but new ones will regrow and replace them and the new ones will be stronger and better than the ones that are gone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by okoroemeka(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2023
DaTruths:

His policies are seeming worse than that of Buhari, it will be very terrible if after all the sufferings nothing significant changes.

What i know is that i can never be a zombie, if he does right i support him, if he does wrong I'm out.

this is the right mindset to have in Nigeria nowadays,we cannot continue to support an underperforming leader just because he is from my tribe,if tinubu does not perform up to expectations then he should be changed after 4 years,the people have the power and we are currently now suffering huge sacrifices to provide the government with more funds to work with and it will not be funny if they failed,not funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by CodeTemplar: 3:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Sultty:
it will be crazy for me to read your long epistle about how hardship has increased due to rise in pms pump price although nothing had been said about diesel; n**gar diesel has been selling for 750 naira steady for a while now and people with diesel vehicles did not say a word. Enough of the piggy back ride Nigeria has been offering neighboring countries like Ghana, Togo, Benin, niger and Cameroon. electricity from Nigeria is used by them even though we have no light here, petrol used to be smuggled to these countries at rediculous prices as their currency exchanges lower to a naira. They underestimate Nigeria's importance and discriminate against it's citizens yet they enjoy constant light and cheap petrol from Nigeria. So enough of this bullshit. if this fuel subsidy is truly removed then I give kudos to tinubu. He knows that if he refuses to state it on the day of inauguration the evil ones will frustrate it and not let it see the light of day
burning down a house to catch a rat does seem like a good strategy to me.
Leakages in subsidy should have been managed. Has anyone been prosecuted till date? Hardly.
Be doing kudos to Tinubu until the nation turns into a pot of Ukudo there.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by noCAP(m): 4:11am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU
nice sarcasm. I am sure you don't mean this
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Kingcalls: 4:13am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
But in Developers land nothing like poor, everyone is millionaire and billionaire remember grin grin grin

U are indeed delusional, leaving in a fools paradise... u used this ur poverty infested mouth to defend that old fool that just left asorock , that he was doing well and Nigeria will definitely get better , but the country became 10 times worse in all indices ... till they Start to burn people like u in public for supporting evil, we will continue to suffer
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by DLuciano: 4:50am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU
who makes you a spokesman for Nigeria, be deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by GeneralBuhari: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2023
worksmart:
Many Nigerians thought Buhari performed badly grin

Now we have a new appreciation of Buhari cheesy

"May we not have a Nigeria that we will sincerely miss Buhari" - Comic actor, Okon of Lagos

How I wish that right now, I am in a position where I could sit back and be laughing at the Agbadorians and telling them, "I told you so, didn't I?"

But it is not even funny to me at all in any way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Sablexxxtoons: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2023
basty:
igbo propaganda newspaper.

As for me and my household, Tinubu government will favour us.

Whosoever prophesying evil against Nigeria will reap calamities with his family.

Mad people expecting miracles in 30days.
Bro read am well they said they used the word Rays of hope..

Even igbocentric vanguard has to admit he's doing what the experts recommend for the economy..rhe haters and naysayers are all of a sudden so concerned about welfare indices of the people..so humanitarian of them

Tinubu is going to do better than almost all previous govts its obvious ..
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Sablexxxtoons: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2023
basty:

Whosoever prophesying evil against Nigeria will reap calamities with his family.

Na their way... They will never be patient when they are not in power
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2023
reiddecuti:
Buy this propaganda at your own expenses.

Government can't really hands off from all sector from energy to power; education to finance. It's like an irresponsible father shifting his responsibilities to his children and promising them that for them to have a future, they have to sacrifice by hawking, eating twice or once a day while he goes our and enjoy life to the fullest.

The impact of what government is doing now might not be fully felt but from now to next 19 years, una eyes go open.

If government can't run affairs when they're in charge, is it when it's in full blooded capitalist control they will do anything. Watch how inflation will keep soaring high.

Jonathan govt failed you; Buhari govt failed you; Tinubu govt will fail you and so will any other govt that will succeed Tinubu, why because the system is sick.

Cry me a river...

Bitter and hateful IPOB can never see anything good in Nigeria ever since Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters in the elections.

Nigeria is going through a transition period and capable hands are managing the situation perfectly.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 6:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Racoon:
The masses are not expected to suffer unnecessary. Subsidy must go but what are the anti-shock measures? None! Fleecing the poor of subsidy but the ostentatious lifestyles of the elites is not stopping.

Bitter and hateful IPOB can never see anything good in Nigeria ever since Nigerians kicked LAMBA to the gutters in the elections.

What Anti-Shock do you want. Isn't that the same thing as subsidy? Robing Peter to pay Paul. Why remove subsidy from a sector only to transfer it elsewhere. Subsidy is gone for good and let that sink into your head.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Mrtaye: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
only bitter and hateful people are not proud of President TINUBU.
Mugu
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2023
Billmos:
Tinubu did d right thing in removal of subsidy during ignugural speech, was d best decision ever cos if he wanted to dialogue ist n putting up refineries his efforts will have ended up like pmb.even if d govt paid every individuals 100k monthly problem will never finished so let's suffer now for a better tomorrow n let's give PBAT time he is not a magician he will deliver

Thank you so much for this statement.

Those complaining are bitter and hateful IPOB who are still bitter just because Nigerians kicked LAMBA Obi to the gutters during the elections.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Mrtaye: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2023
DaTruths:

You get sense but this sense isn't common to others
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Mrtaye: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2023
basty:

Mugu which evil is more than buying petrol for 600 naira per litre....
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ofunaofu: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2023
randymirrors:

I'm a staunch supporter of Tinubu but I had to like your comment cos of the objectivity it carries.

Thank you Randymirrors

The truth is that no matter the side of the political divide we belong, we must be objective in our decisions

Its over a month now since subsidy was removed from petrol, the government of the day is yet to make a decision about palliatives to ameliorate the sufferings the subsidy removal is causing on its citizens
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 6:20am On Jul 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I never intend to be a critic, but Tinubu has plunged More Nigerians into poverty and hardship in less than 2 months.

DaTruths:

Every sane Nigerian knows that Nigeria is going through a transition but IPOB CANNIBALS are bent on destroying Nigeria just because Nigerians refused to vote for LAMBA Obi
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by SenatePresdo(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Every sane Nigerian knows that Nigeria is going through a transition but IPOB CANNIBALS are bent on destroying Nigeria just because Nigerians refused to vote for LAMBA Obi

Buhari supporters said more than this because of his so called body language, and we all saw how it ended woefully.

Tinubu is on the same part.

Rest.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by teebaxy(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2023
If the children have to sacrifice by hawking to get a better future then why not… Nigeria have followed the path of subsidising for the entire continent for too long
reiddecuti:
Buy this propaganda at your own expenses.

Government can't really hands off from all sector from energy to power; education to finance. It's like an irresponsible father shifting his responsibilities to his children and promising them that for them to have a future, they have to sacrifice by hawking, eating twice or once a day while he goes our and enjoy life to the fullest.

The impact of what government is doing now might not be fully felt but from now to next 19 years, una eyes go open.

If government can't run affairs when they're in charge, is it when it's in full blooded capitalist control they will do anything. Watch how inflation will keep soaring high.

Jonathan govt failed you; Buhari govt failed you; Tinubu govt will fail you and so will any other govt that will succeed Tinubu, why because the system is sick.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
but I thought everyone in Developers state are all millionaire and billionaire oo chaii online and audio millionaires and billionaires everywhere

Your level of illiteracy is alarming. Even worse , I strongly believe you used the policies of if a book can't get into the head , it should go into the examination hall to scale past the university examinations held in your school.
So in a nation of over 200 million+ people , it was only the Igbos that voted PO? Didn't Igbos vote Tinubu and Kwankwaso? Or even Atiku? Yes Igbos has millionaires and billionaires, are you a billionaire yourself? People are talking about harsh economic development, you talking complete balderdash.
Mxm
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by WantsandMore: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2023
Economic growth is normal, but economic development slows.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Brushstrokes20: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2023
The shithole from fry pan to FIRE 🔥
# Lifeless to druggie
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Buhari supporters said more than this because of his so called body language, and we all saw how it ended woefully.

Tinubu is on the same part.

Rest.

That was why IPOB CANNIBALS frustrated Buhari's government and made things difficult for everyone. We will not allow that rubbish this time around.

Go to anywhere they are selling items and price what prices IIGB0S are selling and you will see the way they have taken their prices well above what is normal all in a bid to discredit Tinubu. I avoid IIGB0 shops lie a pleague anytime I am buying any item.

Ever since LAMBA Obi lost, every IPOB or OBIDIENTS have been calling for destruction of Nigeria. Even Charlly boy the nudist called for destruction of Nigeria few days ago. Why should you want Nigeria to be destroyed just because we refused to vote an IIGB0 criminal as president
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by dafeoroyo: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2023
For Una information,is still going to be Tinubu/Shettima come 2027
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Tijani009: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=Ofunaofu post=124144233]

The poor who are being suffocated cut across all region and ethnic groups

I know very well that you are poor as well[/quo]
Your madness and that of the person replying you failed to realize that we are all in this together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) / After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.