Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,113 members, 7,856,446 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! (35197 Views)

Governors Receive N30bn Each To Reduce Hardships – Akpabio / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by magzey: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
successmatters:
grin
Who cares about the government induced hardships, abeg how much is a bulletproof leksus SUV grin
$350k as cheap as that grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Jagabanarmy: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The poor who are being suffocated cut across all region and ethnic groups

I know very well that you are poor as well
don't give this big fuul attention. He's an irredeemable bigot though I supported Jagaban and worked for his victory. Let me assure you that things will get better pretty soon.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ofunaofu: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jagabanarmy:
don't give this big fuul attention. He's an irredeemable bigot though I supported Jagaban and worked for his victory. Let me assure you that things will get better pretty soon.

Hmmmmm!

I hope so
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Guestlander: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I never intend to be a critic, but Tinubu has plunged More Nigerians into poverty and hardship in less than 2 months.

Absolute nonsense, the fuel subsidy if not removed would have wrecked the economy completely. Tinubu did the smart thing. The prices of petroleum products cannot remain high forever.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Jagabanarmy: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
but I thought everyone in Developers state are all millionaire and billionaire oo chaii online and audio millionaires and billionaires everywhere
You are just fuulish and unenlightened in all your responses. Go back to your village if u have one.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by SenatePresdo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Guestlander:

Absolute nonsense, the fuel subsidy if not removed would have wrecked the economy completely. Tinubu did the smart thing. The prices of petroleum products cannot remain high forever.

Why increasing tax? Why not use the money meant for subsidy?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by DLuciano: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians not IPOB terrorists
As if you have made a point, you can't even speak constructively.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Guestlander: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Why increasing tax? Why not use the money meant for subsidy?

Taxes are not unique to Nigeria and compared to all the countries I've been to Nigerians are the least taxed.
Even rich folks try to avoid paying taxes in Nigeria. But my friend, if you have a job or a business paying your taxes is part of your responsibilities as a citizen. Do your own part and then make sure your leaders are doing their own part.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by kokomilala(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
When Shortermism Blinds The Short-Sighted

Realistically, one shouldn't expect these reforms to translate into immediate gains. It would take some time- say, 6 months to 2 years to materialize. It happened during OBJ's tenure. It would happen again because these are audacious, far-reaching efforts to reposition the economy. But shortermism would not allow people see beyond the now into the immediate future, and the bigger picture.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
DLuciano:
As if you have made a point, you can't even speak constructively.
hehehe is that all ? Terrorists don't have meaningful thing to say again grin grin grin grin grin keep fooling yourself with constructively in your erosion village grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Did i mention igbo or Yoruba in what i posted?

Why always the ethnic profiling of every issue at hand, is that the only thing you can think of?

We want a working Nigeria, and you are here shouting igbos and IPOB up and down as if that's what the topic is all about.

All Tinubu supporters have that tendency to Balablu out of topic.

It is a big lie that any IPOB/OBIDIENTS want a working Nigeria and don't care who rukes. So stop saying you want a working Nigeria because even a 2 year old can see through your lies.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by DLuciano: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
hehehe is that all ? Terrorists don't have meaningful thing to say again grin grin grin grin grin keep fooling yourself with constructively in your erosion village grin grin grin
what do you mean by terrorist? You just hide behind the keyboard and type any how, I am a bonifide Nigerian but I don't support your views about the stolen seat, and the hijacker.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
safarigirl:

When Zambian President got into power, nobody needed 6 months to know his policies were working. Results were swift and he was always keeping the people up to date.

Tinubu cannot even sit down to address you people like a leader should, he plunged you into hardships and cannot even show his face to say, "E ma binu", but you want to give him 6 months to see what? More sheggae?

Anyway, there is still a Tribunal ongoing, so, when I see posts like this I don't take it seriously. You and who dey give Tinubu 6 months?

Nigerians are tough people and you be strong girl. You go survive.

On a serious note, the guy is just one month on the seat. Lets have a little hope.
Tribunal is a waste at this point. We all know the outcome already!
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ifogift007: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU
Hope you still breathing... hope you are not been suffocated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ifogift007: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
but I thought everyone in Developers state are all millionaire and billionaire oo chaii online and audio millionaires and billionaires everywhere
Yarimo as always reporting from under oshodi bridge

Hope you still breathing
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by OyinO: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's becoming clear that this regime has the negative potentials of being worst than the Buhari's eight years ride in hellfire.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ifogift007:
Yarimo as always reporting from under oshodi bridge

Hope you still breathing

They are the kids of this forum...same with helinues..see how the boy is already seeing reality little by little

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by helinues: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rayban25:

They are the kids of this forum...same with helinues..see how the boy is already seeing reality little by little

Stop the years of trolling.

Get productive. Time na money
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Stop the years of trolling.

Get productive. Time na money

As usual..when they cant take correction they begin to cry that everyone is trolling them..go out and experience life
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Edusouls(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jackbaur88:

The west is not like Nigeria where people loud little achievements. What you celebrate here as success when you buy a car or build a 2 bedroom bungalow is seen as normal part of life. Moreso, people mind their business and are focused on their life goals
for were to survive in west is tougher than here, u go pay bills tire
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ifogift007: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rayban25:

Hope you still breathing 😁😁😁😁
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Sultty(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
CodeTemplar:
burning down a house to catch a rat does seem like a good strategy to me.
Leakages in subsidy should have been managed. Has anyone been prosecuted till date? Hardly.
Be doing kudos to Tinubu until the nation turns into a pot of Ukudo there.
the medicine that the country needs is the removal of subsidy. Nigeria is way too unready and corrupt to manage subsidy,i do travel cross borders by road and i have seen smuggling. this country will not prosecute these powerful kingpins they control the police. We will all suffer it including tinubu he is not getting petrol for free but he and a sizable amount of people can afford such luxury
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by CodeTemplar: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Sultty:
the medicine that the country needs is the removal of subsidy. Nigeria is way too unready and corrupt to manage subsidy,i do travel cross borders by road and i have seen smuggling. this country will not prosecute these powerful kingpins they control the police. We will all suffer it including tinubu he is not getting petrol for free but he and a sizable amount of people can afford such luxury
in your warped mind, stealing petrol is easier than stealing money
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by SenatePresdo(m): 1:05am On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

It is a big lie that any IPOB/OBIDIENTS want a working Nigeria and don't care who rukes. So stop saying you want a working Nigeria because even a 2 year old can see through your lies.

People like you are the real enemies of this country.

Typical black monkey mentality of Generational stagnation.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by complexstuffs(m): 2:00am On Jul 03, 2023
SenatePresdo:

People like you are the real enemies of this country.

Typical black monkey mentality of Generational stagnation.

IPOB/OBIDIENTS have been behaving like the evil woman in the story of King Solomon who wanted another woman's child to be killed just because her own child died.

IPOB/OBIDIENTS now wants Nigeria to burn just because Nigerians refused to vote the Liar called Obi. Even the IPOB Charly boy called for Nigerian youth to embark on a burning spree a few days ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB/OBIDIENTS have been behaving like the evil woman in the story of King Solomon who wanted another woman's child to be killed just because her own child died.

IPOB/OBIDIENTS now wants Nigeria to burn just because Nigerians refused to vote the Liar called Obi. Even the IPOB Charly boy called for Nigerian youth to embark on a burning spree a few days ago
Right. They’re so bitter and hateful always.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Exceed15: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
APC supporters are exempted o . Go and verify from them. . renewed hope indeed.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by grandstar(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2023
reiddecuti:
Buy this propaganda at your own expenses.

Government can't really hands off from all sector from energy to power; education to finance. It's like an irresponsible father shifting his responsibilities to his children and promising them that for them to have a future, they have to sacrifice by hawking, eating twice or once a day while he goes our and enjoy life to the fullest.

The impact of what government is doing now might not be fully felt but from now to next 19 years, una eyes go open.

If government can't run affairs when they're in charge, is it when it's in full blooded capitalist control they will do anything. Watch how inflation will keep soaring high.

Jonathan govt failed you; Buhari govt failed you; Tinubu govt will fail you and so will any other govt that will succeed Tinubu, why because the system is sick.

The government isn't completely handing off these sectors. It would still regulate them. For education, there are still public schools, so your fears are exaggerated.

The word "capitalist" is a word widely misused and abused.

How does being a capitalist system support your view that inflation will rage? Can you back this up with data? Where ever inflation rages, has more to do with either lose fiscal or monetary policies or the two together. The countries that are experiencing the highest inflation rates today can't be labelled capitalist:

1 Zimbabwe 284.94%
2 Venezuela 210%
3 Sudan 154.91%
4 Turkey 73.13%
5 Argentina 72.37%
6 Sri Lanka 48.19%
7 Suriname 47.56%
8 Yemen 43.85%
9 Iran 39.99%

The causes for their woes are typically the direct opposite of capitalism. In most of these nations, the state plays a overwhelming role and not individual enterprise. The government role is crushing and very hard for capitalists to thrive.

None of the countries you'd label as capitalist countries are here. Rather, capitalists countries tend to have the lowest rates of inflation. It is much easier to build wealth where inflation rates are low then in one in which it is high.

The most capitalist province on earth today is probably Hong Kong. It has virtually no import duty, a corporate tax of 16.5% and income tax of 15% and virtually no other taxes. The welfare state is very stingy. Inflation was 1.9% in 2022. inflation in the United Sates was 8.22% that same year. This was quite high but nothing compared to countries with the countries with highest inflation rates. Historically over the past 20 years, inflation rate has hovered around 2.5% yearly in the US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Dybala11(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19
basty:
igbo propaganda newspaper.

As for me and my household, Tinubu government will favour us.

Whosoever prophesying evil against Nigeria will reap calamities with his family.

Mad people expecting miracles in 30days.
So we should wait for the miracle for 50 years abi?
Some Nigerians like you will never learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) / Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.