Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,358 members, 7,850,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! (35169 Views)

Governors Receive N30bn Each To Reduce Hardships – Akpabio / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Courts Responsible For Present Sufferings, Hardships, Underdevelopment — NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by onuman: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
If Tinubu is a foresighted man, he should have understood in 2014 that forming a political alliance with Muhamnadu Buhari's CPC, with Buhari as president, would send Nigeria to become the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised and indebted countries on earth; after all, Buhari's governance of Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 was most disastrous. Nigerians queued for sugar and tea then, and were beaten with koboko by soldiers while they queued. Buhari preached in 2001 for expansion of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system to all the states of Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Expecting better Nigeria from a President Tinubu is like expecting Godoth to arrive. Godoth never arrived.
A man who lacks foresight lacks foresight. Tinubu lacks foresight
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by LZAA: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
But in Developers land nothing like poor, everyone is millionaire and billionaire remember grin grin grin
In your utter tomfoolery you are still fantasising about a people who don't give a damn about you
This is beyond trolling
You lot are lost
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by olajac: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wahala! Wahala!! Wahala!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Joshcoli(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
DaTruths:

I supported Tinubu, but i think you are right.

His policies are seeming worse than that of Buhari, it will be very terrible if after all the sufferings nothing significant changes.

What i know is that i can never be a zombie, if he does right i support him, if he does wrong I'm out.

No politician pays my house rent, i suffer alone.

Many fail to grasp the fact that it is far easier to fall into poverty than to escape its grip.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Ofunaofu: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
thaoriginator:
I am being suffocated by Tinubu, Tinubu please let us breathe
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU

God purnish you

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Edusouls(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
CSTRR:

First and foremost, there is always a need to leave Nigeria, now more than ever. The country is in the gutters.

I just never took japa very seriously.

But I think I should now.

One girl I spent a full semester teaching while in school, just updated her linkedin today. She has being in America since september last year on a full scholarship as a PhD candidate.

Then what am I still doing in Nigeria?
guy calm down, life ain’t like that, USA or japa dosent guarantee success or protection in life, yes Nigeria is in the gutters but most people I know in USA or abroad has been silent for donkey years. Nothing much but just that elated feeling that his in abroad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Deepspirituals: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
only bitter and hateful people are not proud of President TINUBU.
Am hungry man is not hateful or bitter it is just a reality that they expresses how unpleasant they feel irrespective of who is the President.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Am hungry man is not hateful or bitter it is just a reality that they expresses how unpleasant they feel irrespective of who is the President.
the reality everyone in Nigeria are happy with president TINUBU
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by AfonjaScud: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
A fruitless and senseless effort by a jobless toddler.

How can a person expect a sane and busy someone to waste gainful time reading this copy and paste trash ?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

God purnish you

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
LZAA:

In your utter tomfoolery you are still fantasising about a people who don't give a damn about you
This is beyond trolling
You lot are lost
Smh
And who are the people?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by gotnel: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Increase hardship

Una never see anything

Where are the it will favour me and my family

Yes.
Whatever is happening in the economy must favour me and my household.
Positive attitude always
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Chee59(f): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you want to know the impact of this administration, go to the streets.
Talk to barbers, traders, tailors, talk to people who drive buses,bikes and kekes.
Talk to people who own roadside buka, those who fry akara by the road.
Leave these nonsense rudimentary propaganda machines.
Go to the streets and feel the temperature of the nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by keymatt(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
I remember when zombies used to discredit portfolio investors during GEJ's govt. The same group of zombies now Urchiins and supporters of mandate thieves are welcoming the very portfolio investors they spoke against. grin this people no get shame at all. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ismhab(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
This is what is called renewed shege pro max.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ismhab(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
Nigerians are proud of President TINUBU

May God punish him.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by SuccessfulRichi: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Titans333:
We are tired

You never see anything yet 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by tnerro1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Money dey this country, no let anybody tell you otherwise
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
ismhab:

May God punish me.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by yarimo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wildkat02:

That dude told u the truth. You’re poor as well, stop being a fool
but are you a fool ? Just asking for a friend
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Teeboy1990: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
With time ,it shall be well with us Insha Allah
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by nuruajao: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wow is it true that otti refused to hang PBAT portrait in his office?
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by SouthSouth1914: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
DaTruths:

I supported Tinubu, but i think you are right.

His policies are seeming worse than that of Buhari, it will be very terrible if after all the sufferings nothing significant changes.

What i know is that i can never be a zombie, if he does right i support him, if he does wrong I'm out.

No politician pays my house rent, i suffer alone.

Than you for being sincere!
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by Holav(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin grin
ken6488:
Just a month oo

I never believe I will miss buhari
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by AfonjaPriest: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
When it rains, it pours. The suffering BAThief supporters did not see has come with a deluge. Buhari is on the throne, but ruling through a proxy. You are welcome to watch, Adversity Calamity Part Two.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by ayo2008: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/tinubus-presidency-in-30-days-increased-hardships-rising-hopes/

Yoruba lokan!
Is senseless comparing a presidential seat to a someone who was a state governor. We are awaiting his magic wand
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by 234GT(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
CSTRR:

First and foremost, there is always a need to leave Nigeria, now more than ever. The country is in the gutters.

I just never took japa very seriously.

But I think I should now.

One girl I spent a full semester teaching while in school, just updated her linkedin today. She has being in America since september last year on a full scholarship as a PhD candidate.

Then what am I still doing in Nigeria?

This is the same reason an Assistant Manager will resign and move to UK to start all over again.
Re: Tinubu’s Presidency In 30 Days: Increased Hardships, Rising Hopes! by shonepa(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2023
Likewise common sense

Dubetex96:
Ronu candidate have won so Yoruba should continue to Ronu till the shege reach everyone
Suffering doesn't know tribe shikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship / General Buratai In The Ancient City Of Nembe, Bayelsa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.