Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force (67766 Views)

Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by LZAA: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Cause they are confused...they'd rather talk about LASG policies and things related to the SW
Thats their greatest worry, Ohaneshits sit at the front of their ancient TV hoping to see the latest news about SW development and how a random igbo guy was duped in a major market with over 30000 people around

SE sinking like leaked overloaded ship isnt their worry...Refugees will always find a place to go
See ehn the day the SS start to ask for repatriation for their money that was used to develop lagos like black Americans do in the states una go hear am
This pointless mouth making u guys engage in is getting tiresome
Smh
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sholaco: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hahaha no be only water tight security architecture. However, this is a commendable action from the distinguish senator. Meanwhile, it's obvious that the local are enjoying the criminal order, you could see that no single person came out to cheer the volunteer forces and i remember vividly when hundred of the local people cheering Ipob ESN, shouting on top of their voice, "who say men no dey". Shame!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Osanoghodua1: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Very good. You need to use force for your enemies but sadly the people love the Sit-At-Home.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sweetrosie(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
omooba969:

Are you kidney me?

Don't you know what is show?? I expect you to start uploading lagos state pictures as usual
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Image123(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
A wise move.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Peppysco: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Way too many guns in the hands of cultists and gangsters, this won't end well.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Germi9: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kapeter:
nnewi, the home of billionaires. beautiful el dorado grin
Celebrating Mediocrity
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Abemy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bidema:
Ohaneze seems to be quiet on the Sit at home
Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/forEYS6GfP16oab1A

They are quiet, not because they approved of it, but for fear of the unknown.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by ponishah: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Septagon:
Lol.op,u call a bunch of rag tag smokers and 5 vehicles security architecture?more like kidnapping architecture
May u k own gunmen kill your siblings, may they slaughter your parents, so that your support will show
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Don't you know what is show?? I expect you to start uploading lagos state pictures as usual

I hope your obsession with Lagos & Tinubu won't wreck your left dry yansh. 😏
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sweetrosie(f): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
omooba969:

I hope your obsession with Lagos & Tinubu won't wreck your left dry yansh. 😏

Tell that to your girlfriend
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Snazzy147: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Anambra vigilante service have been killing IPOB's unknown gunmen mercilessly in recent time. Hopefully the momentum is sustained going forward. It is good that Senator Ifeanyi Ubah listened to Governor Soludo's instruction that sit at home must end in Anambra state.

Ouija vigilante is dealing with them mercilessly
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by NeloNelo: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
shame even dey catch u sote u deny your forefathers

Did this really happen in Delta state?

Furious Driver Bites ear Of A VIO Officer In Delta State

https://thegisthouse.com/in-delta-a-driver-bites-the-ear-of-a-vio-officer/
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by ponishah: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
fkelly:
Instead of rehabilitating the dilapidated road, the idiot is busy burning fuel on irrelevant task.

It is even constitutionally illegal to arm few individuals and parade the streets in the name of chasing whatsoever.

Hope he isn't against political opponents and oppositions?
May you and your siblings be victims of unknown gunmen.
Stupid fool, keep on living in denial while the entire youth in southeast have become refugees in neighbouring states.
You have all killed southeast
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by sonofElElyon: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wow. See vigilante armed with guns.. Arms everywhere
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by SporaD8: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:
Any unknown gunmen or ungun known men that tries Nnewi again will collect wotowoto.

@Nlfpmod Igboland is getting better security wise
Seriously, all these state securities need to upgrade there fire-power - that toy they're brandishing is like a Cat equipping it's fingernails with pins and taking the fight to a Tiger!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Akharmony: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Election vehicle can help in cubbing crime...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by call4shola(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mr. Lienus will not be happy about this... grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Tell that to your girlfriend

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How you quickly forgot you're my girlfriend...grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sweetrosie(f): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
omooba969:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ How you quickly forgot you're my girlfriend...grin

Oh oh oh, are you that short guy with small prick I met sometimes last year?😊
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by rajiedreez: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Why dem wear masks grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by fkelly(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
ponishah:

May you and your siblings be victims of unknown gunmen.
Stupid fool, keep on living in denial while the entire youth in southeast have become refugees in neighbouring states.
You have all killed southeast

When ragamuffin speaks u will surely know.

So every individual who can should arm him self and some youths with whatever weapon and enter the street for what so ever?

So his approach is constitutionally acceptable?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by omooba969(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Oh oh oh, are you that short guy with small prick I met sometimes last year?😊

Yea the small prick you sucked so passionately that you choked on my cum. grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by SLOVFO(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bidema:
Ohaneze seems to be quiet on the Sit at home
Please We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/forEYS6GfP16oab1A

Ohaneze are made of private citizens of modest means. And some of them live in the SE with their families. Not many of them can afford bulletproof cars and private security that will guide them and their families 24/7. Considering the antecedents of the UGM, openly condemning them will be suicidal for them.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by fkelly(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
Aquila99:

U see u. U r evil. Nobody is speaking bad about dis initiative. Only u n maybe some dummies. Businesses are being affected, u don't care. D support u give Dis UGM made dem more stronger to mess up.

Tell me how this charade is going to stop the activities of whatsoever.

So make every body carry gun enter street?

Isn't dialogue a better option than unlawful possession of fire arms.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sweetrosie(f): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
omooba969:

Yea the small prick you sucked so passionately that you choked on my cum. grin

I don't do 3inches nail prick boys...have you forgotten how you walked home pitifully after all the girls rejected you?

I pitied you that day shaa
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by omooba969(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sweetrosie:

I don't do 3inches nail prick boys...have you forgotten how you walked home pitifully after all the girls rejected you?

I pitied you that day shaa

July 1, 2023 grin

Btw, what's wrong with 3 inches dick?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sweetrosie(f): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
omooba969:

July 1, 2023 grin

E fi mile joor
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sweetrosie(f): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
omooba969:

July 1, 2023 grin

E fi mile joor

Hapu m aka
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by ivandrag0n: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kapeter:
gidgiddy anambralastson, ESN go chop dis one raw, go rape dem wives for their matrimonial bed after like dem do those military couple. ESN a.k.a unknown gunmen abi sorry, Asari boys, abi sorry, DSS boys, no, Buhari mercineries abi na Tinubu boys selfnor be anybody mate fa.

You’re really very mad. Obviously, you know a lot about the ESN/UGM/IPOB killers on the rampage kn the SE. The DSS & Nigerian Police need to get your handle and retrieve the backend data from the owners & moderators of Nairaland. You are a person of interest regarding the deep insecurity in SE Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Enough Is Enough' β€” Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.