Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force (67768 Views)

Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Kaytixy: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
These guys are just risking their lives with the mumu gun they are holding. If those guys attack you with their ak47 can they defend themselves with what they are holding.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by ponishah: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
fkelly:

When ragamuffin speaks u will surely know.

So every individual who can should arm him self and some youths with whatever weapon and enter the street for what so ever?

So his approach is constitutionally acceptable?
Go and live in Ihiala before we can talk.
You are hiding far away from southeast and supports your stupidity.
Uba and the entire Nnewi are doing what should have been done long time ago, when unknown gunmen started killing innocent igbos and saying that they are saboteurs.
Igbo youths will come o line and harras and criticize other regions, while hiding the full scale evil going on in the southeast. Keep living in denial, while alaigbo derails into implosion.
Keep supporting IPOB that have lived past their usefulness, while SORROW, TEARS AND BLOOD BECOMES THE REGULAR TRADEMARK OF SOUTHEAST.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Septagon: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
ponishah:

May u k own gunmen kill your siblings, may they slaughter your parents, so that your support will show
myn44 seun puskin Dominique nlpf rule 3

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by obyrich(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Septagon:
Lol.op,u call a bunch of rag tag smokers and 5 vehicles security architecture?more like kidnapping architecture
At least they are far better than the so-called unknown gunmen they are fighting.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by sameks08(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
But every where is deserted?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by ponishah: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Septagon:
myn44 seun puskin Dominique nlpf rule 3
Moderators should remind the petitioner that he who seeks equity must come with clean hands.
Anybody that supports terrorism should also be ready to receive the fruits of terrorists.
The petitioner should be banned for attacking those that have found the courage to defend their basic fundamental human right - right to life.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Kennedyonwoshi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hope they are prepared?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by dododawa1: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
After peace
Will this people return d GUNS.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
this is needed around all igbolands
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

Talk on bro

I been wan talk am too but i say make i keep quiet!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Espelbengz(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
E don taya abi?
Bold move!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Landowner101(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ebubu7:
Sit at home that Ebonyi stopped since 19 kpirigidim

You people dey always carry last.

OGA ade, better stop the chest beating and pipe low, ordinary testing microphone that they performed in Abakaliki last year December it's just last month that people became confident in opening their stores on Mondays.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by yahoodetector: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ebubu7:

Yes.. because the former governor is a sponsor
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by XAUBulls: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Spicycat:
Who gave vigilantes license to carry pump action ( shot gun ) around the neighbourhood unchecked, shocked these same so called vigilantes will still be the once kidnapping and killing people in the state and some neighbouring States because of greed.

This is an illegal act and the IG need to do something about it.

Infact they maybe part of the IPOB UGM terrorist themselves, collecting money from the senator and still doing evil in other areas in the South East.
You took the words right out of my mouth. The so-called Nnewi vigilance group would definitely been infiltrated by moles. So, they should be at alert.

The so-called "Bakassi boys" in Anambra many years ago also got infiltrated by some criminally-minded elements who then used the opportunity to detain males and females illegally in underground cells and even raped and impregnated some of the young women who were arrested in lieu of their armed robber boyfriends.

Anambra had to disband that vigilance turned rogue group back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by DaddyCoool: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Peppysco:
Yet, his people won't like him for this, they will rather hail Samuel Ekpa, the terror instigator who hides abroad but gives instructions for the destruction of their land. Make anybody nor sha blame anybody for matter wey hin use hin hand cause. As you lay your bed, na so you go sleep on top am.

Samuel Ekpa is as Samuel Ekpa does
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Fcwilly: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Still the same sit at home
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by gladdensir(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2023
I'm happy these VGN men are now in Okija
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Caseless: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Supremos:
More photos
Ifeanyi Ubah don loose weight oo. Nice one!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by ChristianMuslim: 3:04am On Jul 04, 2023
Confused tribe.. They will sit at home tire.. They will even stand at home.. or float at home.. Ndi Ara
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Ofodirinwa: 3:25am On Jul 04, 2023
sending hungry people to go die
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Drsmartphilips: 3:53am On Jul 04, 2023
see their roads like village road,these beasts can boast to high heavens no wonder they rush to south west
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by 1Dray(m): 5:28am On Jul 04, 2023
Ebubu7:

There's still sit at home in Old Ohaozara, such as Okposi, Uburu, Ngwulangwu, Oshiri, Onitcha, etc.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by EconFinance: 6:26am On Jul 04, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
If I talk about these roads I'm seeing, hope I'll not come across as offensive?

Lagos that is eldorado
Have you seen the condition of the roads here too ?

Something is seriously wrong with many of you up stairs
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Cromagnon: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2023
fkelly:
Instead of rehabilitating the dilapidated road, the idiot is busy burning fuel on irrelevant task.

It is even constitutionally illegal to arm few individuals and parade the streets in the name of chasing whatsoever.

Hope he isn't against political opponents and oppositions?
you sef sight the road ba?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Cromagnon: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Spicycat:
Who gave vigilantes license to carry pump action ( shot gun )

Who gave Herdsmen and boko or ugm?

around the neighbourhood unchecked,

Go check dem na

shocked these same so called vigilantes will still be the once kidnapping and killing people in the state and some neighbouring States because of greed.

Wtf are you gon do about it

This is an illegal act and the IG need to do something about it.

Do what?
Did ig stop boko, ugm or Herdsmen
Ordinary cultists he cannot stop
Survival is for the fittest

Infact they maybe part of the IPOB UGM terrorist themselves, collecting money from the senator and still doing evil in other areas in the South East.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Bigchristo: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
If I talk about these roads I'm seeing, hope I'll not come across as offensive?
Wetin you wan talk? E nor pass Peter Obi didn’t do road in his hometown we are familiar with those words 😂🤣😂
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by OBTOREPA(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ok
Oh my goodness!
Are the the one in that picture?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by goodnessme1(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Oh my goodness!
Are the the one in that picture?
Do I look like your sister?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by drlateef: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2023
Yet people are staying In doors. Are they cowards?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Bebissa: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Ohaneze are not saying anything about sit-at-home...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by wayside: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Supremos:
What Nnewi needs now is dualization of major highways

@Mynd44 come and follow us and celebrate

Peter Obi already did that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.