Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force (67767 Views)

Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Bfly: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
If the state government could be handicapped a whole 24hours everyweek. Where is the trust?

The sit-at-home perpetration is no different from the early Boko-haram.
I think the Eastern governments subtly advocate the ideas of IPOB.
No government is supposed to allow this kind of nonsense in the first place. Any group of people who arm themselves and declare themselves is supposed to be neutralised immediately while government take over their grievance if it is valid.
99% percent of our politicians lack national interest.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Fireson: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Are you looking for the best solar street light fit for your project?
✨High power, enlarged capacity led module design;
✨Adopt high-efficiency mono solar panel and new lithium battery;
✨Support remote control, self-developed intelligent control system.
Get customized solutions at the best price for your business and projects!
WhatsApp: + 2347030555715
www.mekatrice.com
#solarenergy #mekatricesolar #globalnews
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by pquaver(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Spicycat:
Who gave vigilantes license to carry pump action ( shot gun ) around the neighbourhood unchecked, shocked these same so called vigilantes will still be the once kidnapping and killing people in the state and some neighbouring States because of greed.

This is an illegal act and the IG need to do something about it.

Infact they maybe part of the IPOB UGM terrorist themselves, collecting money from the senator and still doing evil in other areas in the South East.

I wish we all condemned MNK like this when he was arming esn? Rather we praised him to high heaven, we knew what we were getting ourselves into yet sentiment blinded us, we thought we are doing Buhari.. Today Buhari has gone back home to daura, U and me cant go home freely.. Those of us who didn't cower and called a spade were called efulefu, sabo instead of thinking those opinion through.. Today it is igbo bloods that are being shed not any fulani herdsmen.. Today the person who caused the problem is a saint while we pretend it is Tinubu, dss, soldiers, yoruba and hausa people even now it asari.. Let us continue to deceive ourselves ooo.. . Let it not be too late for us to think oooand do what is right for our fatherland.. Posterity will judge us all.. Udo diri ndi n'ile choro udo n'alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Brek: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
pquaver:

I wish we all condemned MNK like this when he was arming esn? Rather we praised him to high heaven, we knew what we were getting ourselves into yet sentiment blinded us, we thought we are doing Buhari.. Today Buhari has gone back home to daura, U and me cant go home freely.. Those of us who didn't cower and called a spade were called efulefu, sabo instead of thinking those opinion through.. Today it is igbo bloods that are being shed not any fulani herdsmen.. Today the person who caused the problem is a saint while we pretend it is Tinubu, dss, soldiers, yoruba and hausa people even now it asari.. Let us continue to deceive ourselves ooo.. . Let it not be too late for us to think oooand do what is right for our fatherland.. Posterity will judge us all.. Udo diri ndi n'ile choro udo n'alaigbo
Igbos ain't getting killed by ESN
Try again
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by pquaver(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Brek:

Igbos ain't getting killed by ESN
Try again

So where is esn as igbos are getting killed? Are the not useless? So we do not need them..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Brek: 5:02am On Jul 05, 2023
pquaver:

So where is esn as igbos are getting killed? Are the not useless? So we do not need them..
You still don't know bandits exist again?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by OBTOREPA(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Do I look like your sister?
Something like that, would love to meet you in person if you wouldn't mind.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by goodnessme1(f): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Something like that, would love to meet you in person if you wouldn't mind.
Not interested.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by pquaver(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Brek:

You still don't know bandits exist again?

I ask you again.. So where is esn while bandit run amock killing igbos? Why were the formed? If bandits are having such a swell time killing igbos has esn not failed?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by OBTOREPA(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Not interested.
Ah ah,easy girl, just want to confirm something.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by goodnessme1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Ah ah,easy girl, just want to confirm something.
I don't want.

Abi you have business proposal for me.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by OBTOREPA(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
I don't want.

Abi you have business proposal for me.
Yeah, I may have one for you.
But will love to know what you are into/ services you can offer.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Brek: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
pquaver:

I ask you again.. So where is esn while bandit run amock killing igbos? Why were the formed? If bandits are having such a swell time killing igbos has esn not failed?
ESN wasn't even made to kill bandits 💀
It was made to kill Fulani herdsman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.