Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Are Girls Like This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This (6899 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above is exactly your problem...
A) a date is nothing but a way to get to know one another, not a confirmation that you guys are now BF/GF
B) you made a mistake by making your intentions known WHILE eating, instead of BEFORE taking her out. do you really expect a babe eating your food to tell you that she is not interested in dating you (if she wasnt)?
C) many are hungry and will say/do anything for that FREE meal, FREE fare, FREE swimming pool etc that you are offering. so even though some are not interested in you, they will tell you that they will "think about it" in order to keep you in limbo and you keep spending money on her (while she meets other men that she is interested in). the minute a woman tells you that she will think about it, then retreat and move on with your life as she is not serious.
D) next time that you have spent plenty of time with a babe and when asking her, she tells you that she will "think about it", simply reply:"what is there to think about? i like you and want to be with you. you either like me and we can take it from there OR you dont and i wont waste your time any longer (while you dont waste mine). i aint got time to be running after someone who doesnt show interest in me. so just be honest and let me know if we can be together or not, and basta. dont worry, i put on my "big boy panties" today so i can handle the rejection"

AGAIN: what did you want her to reply to the question:" who is that guy with you?"

Anyone who listens to this advice is own his or her own. Penny pinching will keep you single for years. How can you express your feelings onfirst date?

Date and courtship is to know each other,it should last for weeks and then both party decide if they want to take it to the next level. Penny wise pound foolish

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Gaspardd(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
The last date i had with a babe, her beauty is breath taking. Told her there is a serene river around and would show her.
Bought some drinks and well garnished pork meat. Everything was just 2,500 naira. The date ended with a kiss.
The diff btw our my situation and urs is that we (me and this beautiful lady) both have sense. We both understand that money is hard earned and shld not to be thrown around foolishly.

Meanwhile in ur own case, u re a 23yo with no focus begging for validation. Don't put the cart b4 d horse bro. Stay focused, leave all this women stuff for now, seek thyself, know thyself and be thyself.
By that time, the ones that have sense will be attracted to you while the shitbrains ones will be attracted to their likes.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by diogo23: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
5iine:
You tried, she played or wanted to play mind games with you.
She did play mind game with him and he fall for it, she will come begging and he will forgive her

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by diogo23: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

Don't judge me bro
We make some mistakes in life
Don't reply every comments they are insulting you on purpose, just learn from your mistakes

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by marsup: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
You did good...
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by diogo23: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

Bro I thought I was into this girl..but I bleeped up big time. Thanks tho.
She will come back that I'm sure
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by diogo23: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:

I dey give mama but true true I Neva I gather this kine money wey I spend today give am once
You do not do anything bad you thought you were in love , Nigeria girls don't think the way guys think , they're all selfish they know only themselves, just learn from your mistakes and move on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by diogo23: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Wodu89:

I disagree. Don't let people mislead you against loving. You did nothing wrong. She's acting her age and would come to realization after the opportunity is gone. You did well. You only would need someone that matches your energy. There's no shame in your noble deeds. You didn't fuckup.
Exactly what I thought

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by diogo23: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reminderz:

this is what losers mostly say... making excuses for their own undoing...

instead of learning from other's people experience, they prefer to learn the hard way... you're a nairalander for that matter, how many times have this been discussed here week in week out?

you're of the people that feels theirs is always different until it happens to them... like I use to say, life will surely teach everyone when their time reaches...
Stop this madness, nobody is perfect and everyone made a mistake when they start falling in love newly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by ireke(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
There's this girl I met..
I sheepishly fell for her after few romantic calls from her
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
On my way back home I bought magic moment vodka.. and drank myself to stupur
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.

This response is not from an Alpha male or a red-piller. I'm as SIMPly as anyone can be. These are some things that my SIMP brain will see as a red flag if I was in your situation:

#1 Don't fall for someone that has not fallen (or is not falling) for you. Once the feeling is not mutual, don't sit down wasting your money, time and life with them.
#2 Spend only an amount that is dispensable to you on anyone that is not yoked to you.
#3 You don't need to succumb to every whim of anyone (male, female or whatever). If I take a lady out and she did not contribute anything to the expenses, then additional expense calls will be absolutely at my pleasure.
#4 Who goes to a swimming pool without swimming trunks? I'm definitely not making such a sudden expense (even if na 50 naira). Too impulsive. She's just taking advantage of you.

I am naturally stingy, so I'm tremendously OK if I save my money and lose the b**ch.

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by iInjureHerYansh: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.
Then I decided to take her out today,she took a cab which I paid 2k. so we went to an eatery.. then I bought rice and chicken and some stuffs we ate..the bill was 13500, after we were done around 2:35 we left there, she said she wanted to go swimming I then took her to a fancy hotel with an Uber 3k.. on getting there she saw a guy she knew, they exchanged pleasantries which I didn't care about.. turns out that the guy came to swim as well...the swimming was 4k each for both of us.. that's 8k plus the swimming trunks I bought for her that is 3500k...so we freshened up and jump into the pool, i noticed she avoided me inside the pool, always wanting to play alone, and avoided me touching her then I left her on her own..and was swimming alone and having fun, I came back again for her to notice me, she still snubbed me...I left her alone and sat down near the pool when it was raining and there was this cold that pulled me down as I was shivering... meanwhile she was still inside the pool having fun all by herself... until this guy we met when we came.. went inside the pool..I then saw them interacting and I was annoyed..not until I saw him backing her and carrying her around inside the pool while they have fun... Not once not twice, she later came later came to me and ask if I was feeling cold I said yes she said sorry and went back inside the pool...to cut the story short, while I was sitting all by myself interacting with some guys, that guy she was playing with came and told me that my girl said that I was just a friend that he wanted to confirm himself, so he will know he's not offending anyone.. I felt like an idiot, as I went to the dressing room and put on my clothes and left scene looking foolish as she called me back..
Am still high while typing these... What is the problem..I put on an expensive VL shirt with a jogger I bought 21k a slippers of 7k, I sprayed a very nice perfume. I have a very nice facial look...what was the problem if I may ask, I avoided girls like plague all my life and gave this one chance and she made me a fool, am only 23. I think I've learnt my lesson.. my deepest regrets was the whole money I spent, it should remained in my account.. girls fear my return.
Learn game. The other guy actually got game that was why he snatched away from you.
Let's just say that's your portion for now till you learn game. See how troway over 30k street hoe. Hope say you Deh flex your guys once once sha.
If not she really did a good job by milking and dumping you and I commend her

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by seetomorrow: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.

Boy in fact I can feel your pain because your narration was well understood.
Listen to me, next time never never, I repeat never you give any woman that soft landing again in your life. Do you know whaf, immediately she said she will enter Uber, even if you have cash time 10, tell her to use public bus. If she say no, boy dump the fool. I feel what ypu are feeling now. when I was your age but the advantage you guys have now there a lot of streams of cash flow now, but then the major scop I personally use to impress them is my Daddy's 230 Benz when I was taking my weac.
I was not rude but I use to show them I am proud.
If you show too much good and care for a woman, she will definitely use it against you. They value you when they see you as a careless and unserious person, the start impressing you.
Treat them any how and you will testify how many of them flock around you. Try it and see.
Foolish gender.
I am married with 2 kids but still I show her I can f.ck any time outside if she deny but then let her know if I catche her do same, SHE DON GO.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by FROGMAN101(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Offpointng: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gaspardd:
The last date i had with a babe, her beauty is breath taking. Told her there is a serene river around and would show her.
Bought some drinks and well garnished pork meat. Everything was just 2,500 naira. The date ended with a kiss.
The diff btw our my situation and urs is that we (me and this beautiful lady) both have sense. We both understand that money is hard earned and shld not to be thrown around foolishly.

Meanwhile in ur own case, u re a 23yo with no focus begging for validation. Don't put the cart b4 d horse bro. Stay focused, leave all this women stuff for now, seek thyself, know thyself and be thyself.
By that time, the ones that have sense will be attracted to you while the shitbrains ones will be attracted to their likes.....

This is the best I seem to have read so far. it's obvious to know the guy's still a child. like who atm spends bout 40k on a date with a girl you barely know??

If he foolishly keeps spending like this, it'd not be long before he goes bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Offpointng: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Learn game. The other guy actually got game that was why he snatched away from you.
Let's just say that's your portion for now till you learn game. See how troway over 30k street hoe. Hope say you Deh flex your guys once once sha.
If not she really did a good job by milking and dumping you and I commend her

Lol
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Dshocker(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.

Don't worry yourself, it is normal for a 23yrs old to go through this process, cos virtually all guys went pass this stage.

From 28yrs, you would have become more experience over issues like this.

My point of observation; You are too kind .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by kelspinall(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
una too dey do nonsense seriously, believing that you are in love with all this 18-25 yrs gals.. LMAO

weird, seriously weird..she even label you "just a friend" she's more open than you...mr nice guy kpele

even bought expensive clothes to impress... funny

wetin i dey carry gal dey go eateries and swimming pool to do...omoh na lash you on a home ground and pay you off,no feelings attached.....

you thought bicches are what they posed to be(loyal)
wake up you are sleeping...count ya loses and grow up

lastly...kpele

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Offpointng: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
seetomorrow:

If you show too much good and care for a woman, she will definitely use it against you. They value you when they see you as a careless and unserious person, tje start impressing you.
Treat them any how and you will testify how many of them flock around you. Try it and see.
Foolish gender.

Sadly this is nothing but the truth bro. I've tried this trick on bout 3 different babes and it all worked. One among them did POP two weeks ago, saw the status and din tell her congratulations, din call and acted IDC. after two weeks she finally called today and was I'm wicked, heartless bla bla I din care to call and wish her happy pop nor did I care to ask how her journey went.

tbh the moment you start treating em like egg, you've lost it as a guy

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
CuriousStudent:
Anyone who listens to this advice is own his or her own. Penny pinching will keep you single for years. How can you express your feelings onfirst date?

Date and courtship is to know each other,it should last for weeks and then both party decide if they want to take it to the next level. Penny wise pound foolish

as much as you are entitled to your opinion, everywhere in the world you have to adapt to the women in that particular location. in a poor country (where most females and men are broke and hungry), you have to understand that many will go on dates, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE INTERESTED IN YOU but because you are offering a free meal. so you cant be wasting time going on numerous dates to show your intentions to these timewasters aiming for fa free meal. be direct and expect the same from your date....you guys have already spoken extensively on phone, no need to beat around the bush (as you guys know exactly why you are there).

and as much as you dont need to be going "defcon 4" dating on the first date, but let it be the beginning of something rather than being FRIENDZONED like a mumu (spending 30k every time you meet potential babe, KAI!).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Styluss: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lurdd:
You did it wrongly, you dont know the game
Let me share a short story with you,
I met this girl online, she is so pretty, Sure she is every man's dream, she was in another country and as fate would have it, work took her here. I called her for a few days while avoiding a date her made her fall in love first, she was asking for a date which I stylishly ignored, I made sure she had 100% of my attention and late at night we talk about sex and how we going to have fun when we meet. The euphoria was in the air, 2 lovers who had never met. We fixed a supposed date but we landed in the hotel where I drilled God forgive me on her pusssy.
We got to our various abode only for her to be shouting that I fcccked without asking her out. She kept asking for a date and I kept postponing, not on till one day she threatened to end the relationship, thats when I took her seriously.
The motive of the story, before spending a dime, confirms the intentions. Make sure a Fuckcc is certain and given the chance, don't disappoint us. Girls don't like good guys. They only like to marry SIMPS, they don't love them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Styluss: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
bsdvnsd @ Lurdd
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Ablemax(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin

my ghuy sorry ooo, Sha life is like that atimes....

just wise up

tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by SenecaTheYonger: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Your problem is that you avoided women all your life so you probably don’t even understand them and you don’t even know the kind of women that’s good for you and the kind you should avoid. You don’t have experience in choosing. Also your conversation before and during the date would have been horrible, given your inexperience.

Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Dizzyyish: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
You get luck...

If to say I see you 1on 1 I go press your neck till you die idiot.

Something u no fit do for our fellow guy.

All because of one elastic toto
Guy... grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by MechanicMike: 12:06am On Jul 04, 2023
siofra:
The most important question is, Are you tall??

Asking from experience.

Sinse u like tall pricccck then loooook no further...u find me.my priiick too tall!!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Wodu89:

I disagree. Don't let people mislead you against loving. You did nothing wrong. She's acting her age and would come to realization after the opportunity is gone. You did well. You only would need someone that matches your energy. There's no shame in your noble deeds. You didn't fuckup.
u no get sense, 99% of Nigeria girls are olosho, Bleep n pay, you don't have to spend much to Bleep them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by dontrulee: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.

This one just dey wake up.
Welcome to the game 😁

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Smartguyboy(m): 12:23am On Jul 04, 2023
Lurdd:
She's fair and pretty.
Next time just look for hookup site to make your choice and pay less base on your location.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Smartguyboy(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Haaaaa..u never give ur mama dis kimd money once....u shít for church.......why u come spend that kind money give woman wey una no dey anything solid....
Relax na dem two chop the money
Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Starlight252: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2023
You wanted to buy True Love with money! Love the essence of your being first; you'll know your worth and capabilities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by Edipet(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Styluss:

You did it wrongly, you dont know the game
Let me share a short story with you,
I met this girl online, she is so pretty, Sure she is every man's dream, she was in another country and as fate would have it, work took her here. I called her for a few days while avoiding a date her made her fall in love first, she was asking for a date which I stylishly ignored, I made sure she had 100% of my attention and late at night we talk about sex and how we going to have fun when we meet. The euphoria was in the air, 2 lovers who had never met. We fixed a supposed date but we landed in the hotel where I drilled God forgive me on her pusssy.
We got to our various abode only for her to be shouting that I fcccked without asking her out. She kept asking for a date and I kept postponing, not on till one day she threatened to end the relationship, thats when I took her seriously.
The motive of the story, before spending a dime, confirms the intentions. Make sure a Fuckcc is certain and given the chance, don't disappoint us. Girls don't like good guys. They only like to marry SIMPS, they don't love them.
you are supper. Omor! Where you learn your game

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2023
Sniper101:
Bros

Na you go dey loose guard yourself by doing father_christmas for Girl wey no be your Babe and wey you never collect 10point from before.

O.Gees these days no dey go all those extent wey you go through to empress Babes these days again o

Even me sef before I go pay for Girl Uber/Bolt, take her out and spend the way you spend so, I go dun put am for the girl body, either directly or indirectly, say after the Raggea we go gats play the Blues.

No time to dey waste time on Barnies.
No time to impress any Barnie.

Dem no know how we take dey collect dis moni
nah so you be red piller guy...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? / Proud Of Your natural Beauty? Upload Your No Make Up Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.