Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4515 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Why should I care what time they started calling themselves Samaritan is none of my business…
Remind what that has to do with the bone of contention ?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15
You're trying to dodge a fatal bullet. I can bring it closer so that you'll have no place to hide.

The time the term Samaritan came into existence is the most important part of this argument because that's the only thing that can validate or invalidate Mohammed's story.

It was Omri who coined the word 'Samaria' when he named a place after the previous owner of the place 'Shemer'. The Samaritans themselves agree that that Omri founded Samaria.

Now, let's agree that Samaritans existed before Omri but then, they were never referred to as Samaritans until that area became their abode. They started answering to the name Samaritan only after Omri called their land Samaria.

Let's agree that an ancestor of the Samaritans was with Moses when they were coming from Egypt. He would never have borne the name 'Samaritan' until the nation of Israel had been founded and a settlement called Samaria has been given to him.

How come Moses referred to a person as Samaritan even when Israel was yet to become a nation, let alone carving out a settlement called Samaria? This is even more problematic as the Samaritans themselves, according to their tradition confirmed that they're descended from northern Israel. There was no northern or southern Israel in Moses days.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're trying to dodge a fatal bullet. I can bring it closer so that you'll have no place to hide.

The time the term Samaritan came into existence is the most important part of this argument because that's the only thing that can validate or invalidate Mohammed's story.

It was Omri who coined the word 'Samaria' when he named a place after the previous owner of the place 'Shemer'. The Samaritans themselves agree that that Omri founded Samaria.

Now, let's agree that Samaritans existed before Omri but then, they were never referred to as Samaritans until that area became their abode. They started answering to the name Samaritan only after Omri called their land Samaria.

Let's agree that an ancestor of the Samaritans was with Moses when they were coming from Egypt. He would never have borne the name 'Samaritan' until the nation of Israel had been founded and a settlement called Samaria has been given to him.

How come Moses referred to a person as Samaritan even when Israel was yet to become a nation, let alone carving out a settlement called Samaria? This is even more problematic as the Samaritans themselves, according to their tradition confirmed that they're descended from northern Israel. There was no northern or southern Israel in Moses days.

One good thing is that LegalWolf has read a lot from the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans to see that even according to the history of the Samaritans by themselves, Allah and Mohammed goofed big time.

He has seen beyond all reasonable doubt that the author of the Quran cannot be divine but by a fallible human being like you and me. Simply because an Almighty must know that the Samaritans NEVER existed at the time of Moses. The Samaritans claimed descent from the tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim both from Joseph at the time of Omri the first king (which he thankfully admitted).
Just as LegalWolf is not from the garden of Eden in paradise,
Uthman Dan Fodio cannot be called a Nigerian
Oduduwacannot be called a Nigeria
Ogunde, Baba Salam and Dur Ladipo would never have been in Nollywood!

His conscience disturbs him right now! Allah made a goof that has to be repaired with NEW Lies!

Irrespective, whoeverywrote the Qur'an is a Liar or an IGNORAMUS!

Qur'an 20:85-86, 95
85. (Allah) said: “Verily! We have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri (the Samaritan) has led them astray.”
86. Then Moses went back unto his folk, angry and sad. He said: O my people! Hath not your Lord promised you a fair promise? Did the time appointed then appear too long for you, or did ye wish that wrath from your Lord should come upon you, that ye broke tryst with me?
87. They said: "We broke not the promise to thee, as far as lay in our power: but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the (whole) people, and we threw them (into the fire), and that was what the As-Samiri (the Samaritan) suggested.
88. "Then he brought out (of the fire) before the (people) the image of a calf: It seemed to low: so they said: This is your god, and the god of Moses, but (Moses) has forgotten!"
95. (Moses) said: "What then is thy case, O Samiri (Samaritan)?"
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Hey folks Fxmasterz sirtee15 and the future thief TenQ

It appears I struck a nerve yesterday as I saw my mention blowing up… good thing. Now let’s have a structured conversation. So all your claims is still tied to the city of Samaria etc.

Now I have a question for you: what is the meaning of Samaritan?

Please no too much truanchi… just quick answer
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey folks Fxmasterz sirtee15 and the future thief TenQ

It appears I struck a nerve yesterday as I saw my mention blowing up… good thing. Now let’s have a structured conversation. So all your claims is still tied to the city of Samaria etc.

Now I have a question for you: what is the meaning of Samaritan?

Please no too much truanchi… just quick answer
Why? :Your deliberate doctoring of truths were through the roof yesterday. I had over 17 mentions from this conversation as of yesterday night.

A Samaritan is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Samaria.
EXACTLY LIKE
A Nigerian is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Nigeria, a country located in West Africa.

The Arabic word Samaritan is As-Samari(السامري) or Al-Samari(السامري): meaning or refering in Arabic to a person or belonging to the Samaritan community

I have answered your question, please respond to my questions

1. Is it true that the Samaritans by their tradition claim descent from the tribe Ephraim and Manasseh from the Northern ancient kingdom of Israel?

2. What does Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century say about the origin of the Samaritans?

3. According to the Samaritan sources, who founded the city of Samaria and gave it a name?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:

Why? :Your deliberate doctoring of truths were through the roof yesterday. I had over 17 mentions from this conversation as of yesterday night.

A Samaritan is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Samaria.
EXACTLY LIKE
A Nigerian is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Nigeria, a country located in West Africa.

The Arabic word Samaritan is As-Samari(السامري) or Al-Samari(السامري): meaning or refering in Arabic to a person or belonging to the Samaritan community

I have answered your question, please respond to my questions

1. Is it true that the Samaritans by their tradition claim descent from the tribe Ephraim and Manasseh from the Northern ancient kingdom of Israel?

2. What does Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century say about the origin of the Samaritans?

3. According to the Samaritan sources, who founded the city of Samaria and gave it a name?

Hahahahaha potential thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…. You referenced the meaning of Samaritan yesterday that I underlined. Can you remember?

Cc: Fxmasterz sirtee15 potential thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahaha potential thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…. You referenced the meaning of Samaritan yesterday that I underlined. Can you remember?

Cc: Fxmasterz sirtee15 potential thief TenQ
I even thought you are trying hard to repent.

Since you are not, I'll leave you with this

One good thing is that you LegalWolf have read a lot from the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans to see that even according to the history of the Samaritans by themselves, Allah and Mohammed goofed big time.

You have seen beyond all reasonable doubt that the author of the Quran cannot be divine but by a fallible human being like you and me. Simply because an Almighty must know that the Samaritans NEVER existed at the time of Moses. The Samaritans claimed descent from the tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim both from Joseph at the time of Omri the first king (which he thankfully admitted).
Just as you LegalWolf is not from the garden of Eden in paradise,
Oduduwa cannot be called a Nigerian
Ogunde, Baba Salam and Dur Ladipo would never have been said to be in Nollywood!

Your conscience disturbs you right now! Allah made a goof that has to be repaired with NEW Lies!

85. (Allah) said: “Verily! We have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri (the Samaritan) has led them astray.”
86. Then Moses went back unto his folk, angry and sad. He said: O my people! Hath not your Lord promised you a fair promise? Did the time appointed then appear too long for you, or did ye wish that wrath from your Lord should come upon you, that ye broke tryst with me?
87. They said: "We broke not the promise to thee, as far as lay in our power: but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the (whole) people, and we threw them (into the fire), and that was what the As-Samiri (the Samaritan) suggested.
88. "Then he brought out (of the fire) before the (people) the image of a calf: It seemed to low: so they said: This is your god, and the god of Moses, but (Moses) has forgotten!"

Whenever you decide or choose to answer my three questions, call me ANY day, I'll come out to spank you.

So that you would not feign ignorance, I post again the three questions.

Cheers.
Till I give you another teaser from the depth of Islam.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2023
By the way, before you digressed from the topic, your questions are still waiting for you untouched.

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A BAD copy Of the Law Of Moses)?

In the Bible at the time of Moses when the Law of Retribution was in Effect, the Law of an Eye for an Eye was applied as a means of enacting equity in justice for offences.
It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:

But as we a know, Mohammed COPIED everything that fancies him from the Jews, Christians, Folklores etc.

He made the mistake of Copying the Law of Retribution and Attributed it to Allah as Usual by putting it in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, Mohammed or Allah misapplied it in a TERRIBLE format.

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the slave of Lukuluku69 or LegalWolf or AntiChristian, then Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the Female slave of Vanessa7 or iamrealdeji or drlateef, then Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

3. If I, as a Free Muslim man, killed another Free Muslim, then, I am liable to be killed also (this is fairly representative of the Law of Moses in Retribution)

However, According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
He said that, all Muslim scholars agree that
The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).)

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution

REFERENCES

Here below is the Law of Retribution in the Law of Moses
Exo 21:20-29:
"And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then you shall give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake. If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit. But if the ox were wont to push with his horn in time past, and it has been testified to his owner, and he has not kept him in, but that he has killed a man or a woman; the ox shall be stoned, and his owner also shall be put to death."

Sorry that the passage is long but I have to post it.

This Law of Retribution was Abolished by Jesus

Mat 5:38-42:
"You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue you at the law, and take away your coat, let him have your cloak also. And whoever shall compel you to go a mile, go with him two. Give to him that asks you, and from him that would borrow of you turn not you away."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
The reason behind this statement is that (the Jewish tribe of) Banu An-Nadir invaded Qurayzah (another Jewish tribe) during the time of Jahiliyyah (before Islam) and defeated them. Hence, (they made it a law that)
1. when a person from Nadir kills a person from Quraizah, he is not killed in retaliation, but only pays a hundred Wasq of dates.
2. However, when a person from Quraizah kills a Nadir man, he would be killed for him.
3. If Nadir wanted (to forfeit the execution of the murderer and instead require him) to pay a ransom, the Quraizah man pays two hundred Wasq of dates ﴿double the amount Nadir pays in Diyah (blood money)
﴾. So Allah commanded that justice be observed regarding the penal code, and that the path of the misguided and mischievous persons be avoided, who in disbelief and transgression, defy and alter what Allah has commanded them.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2023
LegalWolf,
This is just to remind you: we've been here before!

Details and References

One of the biggest errors in the narration of the Qur'an is the apparent lack of recourse to time, sequence and history of real events. One example is the mix-up of Mariam the Sister of Aaron and Mary the mother of Jesus . The difference in time between the two is almost 2000 years. However, the Qur'an mixes their personalities up in Qur'an 66:12 and Quran 3:35-37. This mistake is for another day's discussion.

Today, we will like to discuss the Samaritans , their place in history and Allah.

Crash Course: Who are the Samaritans?

1. The Samaritans split from Israel after the reign of Solomon king of Israel. The 10 tribes of Israel rebelled against Rehoboam son of Solomon because he wouldn't listen to them.

2.The Samaritans trace their origins back to the ancient Israelite tribes who inhabited the region of Samaria in the 8th century BCE, following the split of the Kingdom of Israel into the northern Kingdom of Israel and the southern Kingdom of Judah

3. The ten tribes of Israel were exiled by the Assyrians in the 8th century BCE, and their fate thereafter is largely unknown. The Samaritans claim descent from the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, who were among the ten tribes exiled by the Assyrians.

4. Over time, because the only temple was in Jerusalem and it was the only place where animal sacrifice was allowed, the Samaritans developed their own religious traditions and practices which though an offshoot of Judaism, it differed from those of the Jews in significant ways.

Enter Mohammed, the Qur'an and Allah:
The Qur’an says that the calf worshipped by the Israelites at mount Horeb after their escape from Egypt was molded by a Samaritan.

The problem is that
1. The Samaritans did NOT exist till about 1500 years after Moses. The Samaritans came well after Solomon the king of Israel.

2. Modern Muslims recognised this problem , therefore they started mistranslating ٱلسَّامِرِىُّ (the Samaritan) as As-Samiri in English so that the Arabic meaning will remain hidden.

3a. Therefore, I first went to ChatGPT to ask the questions:
What do the Arabs call
1. Samaritan
2. A person from Samaria

The answer is presented in the attachment

b. I then went to Google translate to ask the question:
What is Samaritan in Arabic ?
The answer is also presented in the attachment

c. I then looked at Islamic commentary of Qur'an 20:85 by Al-Jalalayn
Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
But those he supposed [to be following him] had remained behind, for He, exalted be He, said, ‘Indeed We tried your people after you, that is, after your departure from them, and the Samaritan led them astray’, so they took to worshipping the [golden] calf.

d. Direct Quote From Muslim English Translation of Qur'an 20:85
DR. GHALI
Said He, “Yet surely We have already tempted your people even after you; (i.e., after your departure from them) and As- Samiriyy (The Samaritan) has led them into error.”

Now that I have preemptively bursted the Islamic Taqqiya (deception) at least from four different sources, I can now ask them these simple questions

Questions:
1. Could an all-knowing God make such a silly historical mistake? 
2. Let's even assume the modern Islamic Taqqiya is accepted:
Can any Muslim tell us who the As-Samiri are in history?

As usual, I call my Nairaland friends for this exciting discussion
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:

I am asking you questions of the Samaritan version of their history you refused to answer.

Question :
Do you LegalWolf believe the Samaritan's version of their history?
If you do, the three of us will adopt it with evidence from their sources. And we'll confirm if their claim is true with respect to the other claims they made about themselves

Is this a fair deal?

The liar will say no!

As I said before bro. He knows the truth but loves the lies. He has refused to respond to my last mention. He knows the truth already. Someday, he may embrace the truth he is currently rejecting.

The next thing I'll like to hammer out with him is the Mary sister of Aaron problem. I want him to either put Moses and Aaron under Roman rule in Jerusalem where Pilate was governor or put Jesus in Egypt with Moses as the Israelites filed out of Egypt. Since Mary is the sister of Aaron, these two problems must be solved. Please make a thread about this if possible.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

As I said before bro. He knows the truth but loves the lies. He has refused to respond to my last mention. He knows the truth already. Someday, he may embrace the truth he is currently rejecting.

The next thing I'll like to hammer out with him is the Mary sister of Aaron problem. I want him to either put Moses and Aaron under Roman rule in Jerusalem where Pilate was governor or put Jesus in Egypt with Moses as the Israelites filed out of Egypt. Since Mary is the sister of Aaron, these two problems must be solved. Please make a thread about this if possible.
Before you challenge him about the mix-up between Mary and Mariam, check out the arguments of the Muslim apologists on it. Their argument is what Muslims take as valid truths even if they are complete Lies and Fabrications

He would dispute with you while providing no source to back himself up.
He would answer no questions while attempting to question responses you give to him

Such a dishonest individual who thinks that the truth is known by technicalities. This is why you don't give him a rope with which to wrap technicalities on you: right now, he'll be saying that you admitted that Samaritans have their history dating back to Moses and Aaron: case dismissed! Lol! Next time, clarify your concession carefully. He is this deceptive and dishonest

See how he changed the subject from Allah misapplying the Moses law of Retribution to the Samaritan!
He thinks this is wisdom!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:

Before you challenge him about the mix-up between Mary and Mariam, check out the arguments of the Muslim apologists on it. Their argument is what Muslims take as valid truths even if they are complete Lies and Fabrications

He would dispute with you while providing no source to back him up.
He would answer no questions while attempting to question responses you give to him

Such a dishonest individual who thinks that the truth is known by technicalities.

See how he changed the subject from Allah misapplying the Moses law of Retribution to the Samaritan!
He thinks this is wisdom!
It will be in the record that he failed in both the matter of Allah's faulty law and his illiterate claim of a Samaritan in Moses' entourage. Allah is an illiterate.

What's the Islamic point of view regarding the Mary sister of Aaron lies? All I know is that, no matter the point of view, there's no way they can successfully put Moses under Pilate or put Jesus in Egypt and the exodus.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:

I even thought you are trying hard to repent.

Since you are not, I'll leave you with this

One good thing is that you LegalWolf have read a lot from the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans to see that even according to the history of the Samaritans by themselves, Allah and Mohammed goofed big time.

You have seen beyond all reasonable doubt that the author of the Quran cannot be divine but by a fallible human being like you and me. Simply because an Almighty must know that the Samaritans NEVER existed at the time of Moses. The Samaritans claimed descent from the tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim both from Joseph at the time of Omri the first king (which he thankfully admitted).
Just as you LegalWolf is not from the garden of Eden in paradise,
Oduduwa cannot be called a Nigerian
Ogunde, Baba Salam and Dur Ladipo would never have been said to be in Nollywood!

Your conscience disturbs you right now! Allah made a goof that has to be repaired with NEW Lies!

Whenever you decide or choose to answer my three questions, call me ANY day, I'll come out to spank you.

So that you would not feign ignorance, I post again the three questions.

Cheers.
Till I give you another teaser from the depth of Islam.

Lol. This is how you fail exams. Could you point out specifically to the meaning of Samaritan. You did that yesterday for f*ck sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Just reference your post and bring it out.

PS: I underlined the meaning of Samaritan in your comment

Cc: Fxmasterz sirtee15 and the future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:
By the way, before you digressed from the topic, your questions are still waiting for you untouched.

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A BAD copy Of the Law Of Moses)?

In the Bible at the time of Moses when the Law of Retribution was in Effect, the Law of an Eye for an Eye was applied as a means of enacting equity in justice for offences.
It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:

But as we a know, Mohammed COPIED everything that fancies him from the Jews, Christians, Folklores etc.

He made the mistake of Copying the Law of Retribution and Attributed it to Allah as Usual by putting it in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, Mohammed or Allah misapplied it in a TERRIBLE format.

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the slave of Lukuluku69 or LegalWolf or AntiChristian, then Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the Female slave of Vanessa7 or iamrealdeji or drlateef, then Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

3. If I, as a Free Muslim man, killed another Free Muslim, then, I am liable to be killed also (this is fairly representative of the Law of Moses in Retribution)

However, According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
He said that, all Muslim scholars agree that
The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).)

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution

REFERENCES

Here below is the Law of Retribution in the Law of Moses
Exo 21:20-29:
"And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then you shall give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake. If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit. But if the ox were wont to push with his horn in time past, and it has been testified to his owner, and he has not kept him in, but that he has killed a man or a woman; the ox shall be stoned, and his owner also shall be put to death."

Sorry that the passage is long but I have to post it.

This Law of Retribution was Abolished by Jesus

Mat 5:38-42:
"You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue you at the law, and take away your coat, let him have your cloak also. And whoever shall compel you to go a mile, go with him two. Give to him that asks you, and from him that would borrow of you turn not you away."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
The reason behind this statement is that (the Jewish tribe of) Banu An-Nadir invaded Qurayzah (another Jewish tribe) during the time of Jahiliyyah (before Islam) and defeated them. Hence, (they made it a law that)
1. when a person from Nadir kills a person from Quraizah, he is not killed in retaliation, but only pays a hundred Wasq of dates.
2. However, when a person from Quraizah kills a Nadir man, he would be killed for him.
3. If Nadir wanted (to forfeit the execution of the murderer and instead require him) to pay a ransom, the Quraizah man pays two hundred Wasq of dates ﴿double the amount Nadir pays in Diyah (blood money)
﴾. So Allah commanded that justice be observed regarding the penal code, and that the path of the misguided and mischievous persons be avoided, who in disbelief and transgression, defy and alter what Allah has commanded them.

Irrelevant rubbish. Refer to my last post.

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:
LegalWolf,
This is just to remind you: we've been here before!

Details and References

One of the biggest errors in the narration of the Qur'an is the apparent lack of recourse to time, sequence and history of real events. One example is the mix-up of Mariam the Sister of Aaron and Mary the mother of Jesus . The difference in time between the two is almost 2000 years. However, the Qur'an mixes their personalities up in Qur'an 66:12 and Quran 3:35-37. This mistake is for another day's discussion.

Today, we will like to discuss the Samaritans , their place in history and Allah.

Crash Course: Who are the Samaritans?

1. The Samaritans split from Israel after the reign of Solomon king of Israel. The 10 tribes of Israel rebelled against Rehoboam son of Solomon because he wouldn't listen to them.

2.The Samaritans trace their origins back to the ancient Israelite tribes who inhabited the region of Samaria in the 8th century BCE, following the split of the Kingdom of Israel into the northern Kingdom of Israel and the southern Kingdom of Judah

3. The ten tribes of Israel were exiled by the Assyrians in the 8th century BCE, and their fate thereafter is largely unknown. The Samaritans claim descent from the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, who were among the ten tribes exiled by the Assyrians.

4. Over time, because the only temple was in Jerusalem and it was the only place where animal sacrifice was allowed, the Samaritans developed their own religious traditions and practices which though an offshoot of Judaism, it differed from those of the Jews in significant ways.

Enter Mohammed, the Qur'an and Allah:
The Qur’an says that the calf worshipped by the Israelites at mount Horeb after their escape from Egypt was molded by a Samaritan.

The problem is that
1. The Samaritans did NOT exist till about 1500 years after Moses. The Samaritans came well after Solomon the king of Israel.

2. Modern Muslims recognised this problem , therefore they started mistranslating ٱلسَّامِرِىُّ (the Samaritan) as As-Samiri in English so that the Arabic meaning will remain hidden.

3a. Therefore, I first went to ChatGPT to ask the questions:
What do the Arabs call
1. Samaritan
2. A person from Samaria

The answer is presented in the attachment

b. I then went to Google translate to ask the question:
What is Samaritan in Arabic ?
The answer is also presented in the attachment

c. I then looked at Islamic commentary of Qur'an 20:85 by Al-Jalalayn
Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
But those he supposed [to be following him] had remained behind, for He, exalted be He, said, ‘Indeed We tried your people after you, that is, after your departure from them, and the Samaritan led them astray’, so they took to worshipping the [golden] calf.

d. Direct Quote From Muslim English Translation of Qur'an 20:85
DR. GHALI
Said He, “Yet surely We have already tempted your people even after you; (i.e., after your departure from them) and As- Samiriyy (The Samaritan) has led them into error.”

Now that I have preemptively bursted the Islamic Taqqiya (deception) at least from four different sources, I can now ask them these simple questions

Questions:
1. Could an all-knowing God make such a silly historical mistake? 
2. Let's even assume the modern Islamic Taqqiya is accepted:
Can any Muslim tell us who the As-Samiri are in history?

As usual, I call my Nairaland friends for this exciting discussion

Irrelevant rubbish. Refer to my last post.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol, it’s even the audacity for you. Thought I responded to all your mentions - point it out to
me.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dear LegalWolf,
I have closed your case on this thread EXCEPT you answer my three Questions.

Have a nice weekend!

The Truth is Bitter: swallow it and stay with it. Stop your self deception.

1. Allah made a mistake in the Qur'an as he misapplied the law of Retribution according to Moses and arrived at something below common sense.
2. Allah goofed big time on the Samaritan who purportedly made the golden calf.
a. The Samaritans agree it was Aaron who made the golden calf
b. The Samaritans as a people didn't even exist for another 400 to 500 years after Moses.
c. The Samaritans trace their origin and genealogy to the creation of Samaria by king Omri and they are remnants of the descendants of the tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim who were deported by the Assyrians, under the rule of King Tiglath-Pileser III and later King Shalmaneser V, conducted military campaigns against the Kingdom of Israel in the years leading up to and including 722 BCE.

So, LegalWolf, please deal with these. No historical source even remotely agree with you or Allah.

According to your logic, we are all from Jannah through Adam and Eve. Therefore, LegalWolf is a "Jannahrite"!
Can you see how stupid this sounds?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
TenQ:
Dear LegalWolf,
I have closed your case on this thread EXCEPT you answer my three Questions.

Have a nice weekend!

The Truth is Bitter: swallow it and stay with it. Stop your self deception.

1. Allah made a mistake in the Qur'an as he misapplied the law of Retribution according to Moses and arrived at something below common sense.
2. Allah goofed big time on the Samaritan who purportedly made the golden calf.
a. The Samaritans agree it was Aaron who made the golden calf
b. The Samaritans as a people didn't even exist for another 400 to 500 years after Moses.
c. The Samaritans trace their origin and genealogy to the creation of Samaria by king Omri and they are remnants of the descendants of the tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim who were deported by the Assyrians, under the rule of King Tiglath-Pileser III and later King Shalmaneser V, conducted military campaigns against the Kingdom of Israel in the years leading up to and including 722 BCE.

So, LegalWolf, please deal with these. No historical source even remotely agree with you or Allah.

According to your logic, we are all from Jannah through Adam and Eve. Therefore, LegalWolf is a "Jannahrite"!
Can you see how stupid this sounds?

Just stfu and reference what YOU posted. Future Thief TenQ, you were the one who made a post indicating the meaning of Samaritans. And I
Underlined it. So bring it to the table. All these runaway tactics cannot help you.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Just stfu and reference what YOU posted. Future Thief TenQ, you were the one who made a post indicating the meaning of Samaritans. And I
Underlined it. So bring it to the table. All these runaway tactics cannot help you.

Tears up more please!
The Truth is at your table!

Sorry!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Legalwolf. Come and respond.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

LOL - you over estimate yourself

This again is preposterous and stems for your lack of knowledge. Was the prophet (pbuh) referring to Samaritan as a people or the origin of their name? Let me bring an example close home. It is agreed that the name Yoruba is an exonym, given to southwestern folks by the Hausawa. Does that imply that the Yoruba's do not exist as a group before the Hausa gave that name?

What is the meaning of the term of the word Samaritan. That is the friggin question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This typically ends the argument and resolves in it in our favour

Uncle, all these your shalaye is unnecessary. Tell us the meaning of the word Samaritan and that saves us this useless bullshit explanation

Please refer to the above.

And one thing comes to mind - it is just like saying that the early Israelites are 'people who are a native or citizen of the Kingdom of Israel' like the future thief TenQ would want us to have it. Is that a correct proposition to make, Mr FxMasterz

cc: future thief TenQ FxMaster sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

This again is preposterous and stems for your lack of knowledge. Was the prophet (pbuh) referring to Samaritan as a people or the origin of their name? Let me bring an example close home. It is agreed that the name Yoruba is an exonym, given to southwestern folks by the Hausawa. Does that imply that the Yoruba's do not exist as a group before the Hausa gave that name?

What is the meaning of the term of the word Samaritan. That is the friggin question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Uncle, all these your shalaye is unnecessary. Tell us the meaning of the word Samaritan and that saves us this useless bullshit explanation

And one thing comes to mind - it is just like saying that the early Israelites are 'people who are a native or citizen of the Kingdom of Israel' like the future thief TenQ would want us to have it. Is that a correct proposition to make, Mr FxMasterz

Very childishly stupid arguments.
And Allah couldn't say the name of the nameless country the so called As-Samari came from except say the name with Samaria which was 450-500 years before it's existence.
Abraham was from Ur in Mesopotamia, which is present-day southern Iraq. According to LegalWolf, Abraham is an Iraqi.

See how you stink!?

Is Abraham an Iraqi and is Mohammed a Saudi?

LegalWolf,
The Qur'an is proved to be mere words of men and not Allah:except Allah is Mohammed!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

I don't think you're getting the point of the argument. Or, perhaps, you're deliberately trying to derail the discussion.

Mohammed clearly indicated that Moses referred to someone in his entourage as a Samaritan. The word 'Samaritan' had not being coined in Moses' time. Where did Moses get the word from? The root for the word 'Samaritan' was coined by Omri who lived about 1,300yrs after Moses.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't think you're getting the point of the argument. Or, perhaps, you're deliberately trying to derail the discussion.

Mohammed clearly indicated that Moses referred to someone in his entourage as a Samaritan. The word 'Samaritan' had not being coined in Moses' time. Where did Moses get the word from? The root for the word 'Samaritan' was coined by Omri who lived about 1,300yrs after Moses.

Uncle, what is the meaning of Samaritan. Short and simple - all these nonsense explanation is not important. You claimed I ran away from your mention, insinuating the superiority of your argument. Please frigging tell us the meaning of Samaritan, simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: how can something so simple be this choking for you and the future thief TenQ

cc: sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

Very childishly stupid arguments.
And Allah couldn't say the name of the nameless country the so called As-Samari came from except say the name with Samaria which was 450-500 years before it's existence.
Abraham was from Ur in Mesopotamia, which is present-day southern Iraq. According to LegalWolf, Abraham is an Iraqi.

See how you stink!?

Is Abraham an Iraqi and is Mohammed a Saudi?

LegalWolf,
The Qur'an is proved to be mere words of men and not Allah:except Allah is Mohammed!

Hahahahah future thief TenQ ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Uncle, what is the meaning of Samaritan. Short and simple - all these nonsense explanation is not important. You claimed I ran away from your mention, insinuating the superiority of your argument. Please frigging tell us the meaning of Samaritan, simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: how can something so simple be this choking for you and the future thief TenQ

cc: sirtee15

See the dictionary meaning of the word in the screenshot below.

Now, over to you.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

See the dictionary meaning of the word in the screenshot below.

Now, over to you.

Well, that’s the English meaning. What Samaritan means according to Hebrew is Observer of the Torah.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2023
Hey FxMasterz,

Now it is for you to tell us between the English meaning and Samaritan meaning of 'Samaritan', which are we to choose.

Now over to you.

cc: FxMasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Well, that’s the English meaning. What Samaritan means according to Hebrew is Observer of the Torah.

Okay, I'll agree.

Now what point are you making?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey FxMasterz,

Now it is for you to tell us between the English meaning and Samaritan meaning of 'Samaritan', which are we to choose.

Now over to you.

cc: FxMasterz

I'm ready to chose any of the meanings that suits you. Both meanings are acceptable for this argument.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm ready to chose any of the meanings that suits you. Both meanings are acceptable for this argument.

So how does the meaning of Samaritan according to them tie to Samaria?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2023
1. According to your attached post, did it say that the Samaritans ORIGINATE from the ancient Israelites?

a. Who is Israel and thus the Israelites? [b]
[/b]
b. Confirm that your attached evidence says:
Samaritans (/səˈmærɪtənz/; Samaritan Hebrew: ࠔࠠࠌࠝࠓࠩࠉࠌ‎, romanized: Šā̊merīm, transl. Guardians/Keepers [of the Torah]; Hebrew: שומרונים, romanized: Šōmrōnīm; Arabic: السامريون, romanized: as-Sāmiriyyūn) are an ethnoreligious group who originate from the ancient Israelites .[2] They are native to the Levant and adhere to Samaritanism, an Abrahamic and ethnic religion similar to Judaism, but differing in several important aspects.

LegalWolf:

2. From the same webpage where you posted your fraudulent insinuation of who a Samaritan is, I have with kindness provided the continuation for you as attached

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

Confirm that is says:

Samaritan tradition claims the group descends from the northern Israelite tribes who were not deported by the Neo-Assyrian Empire after the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel. They consider Samaritanism to be the true religion of the ancient Israelites and regard Judaism as a closely related but altered religion. Samaritans also regard Mount Gerizim (near both Nablus and biblical Shechem), and not the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, to be the holiest place on Earth.[3][4] They attribute the schism between Samaritanism and Judaism to have been caused by Eli creating an alternate shrine at Shiloh, in opposition to Mount Gerizim.

Is the highlighted in yellow false?

No matter how you turn and twist, it is proven that either the man Mohammed composed the Qur'an OR Allah's knowledge is as low as that of a 7th century uneducated arabian man

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

So how does the meaning of Samaritan according to them tie to Samaria?

We're not talking about meaning. Our attention is on the term.

By the way, if according to the Samaritans, the word Samaritan means keeper or observer of the Torah, don't you think it also exposes the lies?

There was no Torah at the time of the event painted in the Quran. Infact, Moses had just come from the mountain where he went to receive the tablets containing the 10 commandments which he immediately destroyed at the sight of the golden calf the people were worshipping. Hence the term 'Samaritan' was still not in existent.

We're concerned about the term. Where did Moses hear it from. The term didn't exist until the days of Omri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

See If You Can Find 22 Books Of The Bible Hidden In This Thread!!! / Download Ada - I Testify Instrumental / Omg! So There Is Really A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.