Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4388 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A BAD copy Of the Law Of Moses)?

In the Bible at the time of Moses when the Law of Retribution was in Effect, the Law of an Eye for an Eye was applied as a means of enacting equity in justice for offences.
It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:

But as we a know, Mohammed COPIED everything that fancies him from the Jews, Christians, Folklores etc.

He made the mistake of Copying the Law of Retribution and Attributed it to Allah as Usual by putting it in the Qur'an.

Unfortunately, Mohammed or Allah misapplied it in a TERRIBLE format.

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the slave of Lukuluku69 or LegalWolf or AntiChristian, then Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the Female slave of Vanessa7 or iamrealdeji or drlateef, then Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

3. If I, as a Free Muslim man, killed another Free Muslim, then, I am liable to be killed also (this is fairly representative of the Law of Moses in Retribution)

However, According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
He said that, all Muslim scholars agree that
The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).)

Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?
3. Why is equity in gender of execution important to Allah?
4. What is the Wisdom with respect to murder in Allah's Law of Retribution

References are below :

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
REFERENCES

Here below is the Law of Retribution in the Law of Moses
Exo 21:20-29:
"And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money. If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay on him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then you shall give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. And if a man smite the eye of his servant, or the eye of his maid, that it perish; he shall let him go free for his eye's sake. And if he smite out his manservant's tooth, or his maidservant's tooth; he shall let him go free for his tooth's sake. If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be quit. But if the ox were wont to push with his horn in time past, and it has been testified to his owner, and he has not kept him in, but that he has killed a man or a woman; the ox shall be stoned, and his owner also shall be put to death."

Sorry that the passage is long but I have to post it.

This Law of Retribution was Abolished by Jesus

Mat 5:38-42:
"You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue you at the law, and take away your coat, let him have your cloak also. And whoever shall compel you to go a mile, go with him two. Give to him that asks you, and from him that would borrow of you turn not you away."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
The reason behind this statement is that (the Jewish tribe of) Banu An-Nadir invaded Qurayzah (another Jewish tribe) during the time of Jahiliyyah (before Islam) and defeated them. Hence, (they made it a law that)
1. when a person from Nadir kills a person from Quraizah, he is not killed in retaliation, but only pays a hundred Wasq of dates.
2. However, when a person from Quraizah kills a Nadir man, he would be killed for him.
3. If Nadir wanted (to forfeit the execution of the murderer and instead require him) to pay a ransom, the Quraizah man pays two hundred Wasq of dates ﴿double the amount Nadir pays in Diyah (blood money)
﴾. So Allah commanded that justice be observed regarding the penal code, and that the path of the misguided and mischievous persons be avoided, who in disbelief and transgression, defy and alter what Allah has commanded them.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
R
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
MightySparrow,

See how Mohammed copied the Law of Retribution of Moses AND completely MISAPPLIED it.

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the slave of Lukuluku69 or LegalWolf or AntiChristian, then Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed the Female slave of Vanessa7 or iamrealdeji or drlateef, then Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

3. If I, as a Free Muslim man, killed another Free Muslim, then, I am liable to be killed also (this is fairly representative of the Law of Moses in Retribution)

The first two laws make no sense

I've asked your Friends
Questions :
1. What is the Equity if my innocent slave would be killed because I killed the slave of my neighbour?
2. Why is it that as a Muslim I can get away with murder if the person I killed is NOT a Muslim?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Lukuluku69(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:
The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (copy Of Law Of Moses)?

In the Bible at the time of Moses when the Law of Retribution was in Effect, the Law of an Eye for an Eye was applied as a means of enacting equity in justice for offences.
It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:

But as we a know, Mohammed COPIED everything that fancies him from the Jews, Christians, Folklores etc.

He made the mistake of Copying the Law of Retribution and Attributed it to Allah as Usual by putting it in the Qur'an.

"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
[colorpurple]the female for the female. [/color]

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."

Let us apply these laws.

According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179
[i]The Muslim is not killed for the disbeliever (whom he kills).)

Questions :

References are below :

Cc:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

Confused one, show me ONE SINGLE NATION ON THIS PLANET that follow the Laws of your man-god Jesus on the Cancellation of Laws of Retribution! Just ONE will do. And I know you can't.

Does this not tell you that your man-god is a crazed theorist no Nation take serious? Show me ONE NATION that says "Go and Sin no more" for Murder, Homicide, theft, Lying, Fraud, etc. Just One will do.

Does this no show that your man-god mission was a failed one?

3 Likes

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Confused one, show me ONE SINGLE NATION ON THIS PLANET that follow the Laws of your man-god Jesus on the Cancellation of Laws of Retribution! Just ONE will do. And I know you can't.

Does this not tell you that your man-god is a crazed theorist no Nation take serious? Show me ONE NATION that says "Go and Sin no more" for Murder, Homicide, theft, Lying, Fraud, etc. Just One will do.

Does this no show that your man-god mission was a failed one?
Jesus did not give this law to any nation.

Why don't you answer the Questions from your Qur'an. Didn't Allah give you this law of Retribution again?

Questions :

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Jesus did not give this law to any nation.

Why don't you answer the Questions from your Qur'an. Didn't Allah give you this law of Retribution again?

Questions :

Confused One, go and read the Laws Yahweh gave to Moses regarding murder and stuff. You have a Bible, edify yourself.

If Jesus did not give any Law to any Nation, don't you think he is useless when Nations talked about how they manage their affairs? How to rule people etc.

Show me ONE NATION on this Planet that follow your man-god Teaching of turning the other cheek when slapped? Or anyone that says "Go and sin no more" for Homicides, Fratricide, Lying, etc. Just ONE. If you can't and I know you can't then your man-god Teachings are USELESS.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Confused One, go and read the Laws Yahweh gave to Moses regarding murder and stuff. You have a Bible, edify yourself.

If Jesus did not give any Law to any Nation, don't you think he is useless when Nations talked about how they manage their affairs? How to rule people etc.

Show me ONE NATION on this Planet that follow your man-god Teaching of turning the other cheek when slapped? Or anyone that says "Go and sin no more" for Homicides, Fratricide, Lying, etc. Just ONE. If you can't and I know you can't then your man-god Teachings are USELESS.
Its not about laws of Nations. I am looking at the perfect laws of Allah and trying to understand the rational behind it.
I'm looking at sharia laws, Muslim to Muslim, Muslims to non Muslims according to the laws of Mohammed and Allah

Questions :
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Its not about laws of Nations. I am looking at the perfect laws of Allah and trying to understand the rational behind it.
I'm looking at sharia laws, Muslim to Muslim, Muslims to non Muslims according to the laws of Mohammed and Allah

Questions :

Confused One, show me A NATION that tell Murderers "Go and sin no more"

Just ONE.

If you can't and I know you can't , don't you feel your man-god Cancellation of the same Law his Father gave was a useless venture? No one listen to him.

The world doesn't need a Crazed Theorist but rather a Fusion of a Theorist and a Practical Man. That is the reason the world as we have it uses more of Prophet Muhammad's Law on Homicide, Business, Marriages, Divorces, War and every other facet of human Lives.

Show me one Law of your man-god that people of the world follow. Just ONE.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
TenQ:

Questions :

[b]Numbers 35:11-34 (KJV) Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.
And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.
And of these cities which ye shall give six cities shall ye have for refuge.
Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.
These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
And if he smite him with an instrument of iron, so that he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.
And if he smite him with throwing a stone, wherewith he may die, and he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.
Or if he smite him with an hand weapon of wood, wherewith he may die, and he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.
The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.
But if he thrust him of hatred, or hurl at him by laying of wait, that he die;
Or in enmity smite him with his hand, that he die: he that smote him shall surely be put to death; for he is a murderer: the revenger of blood shall slay the murderer, when he meeteth him.
But if he thrust him suddenly without enmity, or have cast upon him any thing without laying of wait,
Or with any stone, wherewith a man may die, seeing him not, and cast it upon him, that he die, and was not his enemy, neither sought his harm:
Then the congregation shall judge between the slayer and the revenger of blood according to these judgments:
And the congregation shall deliver the slayer out of the hand of the revenger of blood, and the congregation shall restore him to the city of his refuge, whither he was fled: and he shall abide in it unto the death of the high priest, which was anointed with the holy oil.
But if the slayer shall at any time come without the border of the city of his refuge, whither he was fled;
And the revenger of blood find him without the borders of the city of his refuge, and the revenger of blood kill the slayer; he shall not be guilty of blood:
Because he should have remained in the city of his refuge until the death of the high priest: but after the death of the high priest the slayer shall return into the land of his possession.
So these things shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die.
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.
And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the LORD dwell among the children of Israel.
[/b]
Posted above is the Laws on Murder by the Coalition of Yahweh, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Read them and let us know the Equity in them.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Numbers 35:11-34 (KJV) Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.
[b]And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not,
until he stand before the congregation in judgment.
And of these cities which ye shall give six cities shall ye have for refuge.
Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.

These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.
And if he smite him with an instrument of iron, so that he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.
And if he smite him with throwing a stone, wherewith he may die, and he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.
Or if he smite him with an hand weapon of wood, wherewith he may die, and he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.
But if he thrust him of hatred, or hurl at him by laying of wait, that he die;
Or in enmity smite him with his hand, that he die: he that smote him shall surely be put to death; for he is a murderer: the revenger of blood shall slay the murderer, when he meeteth him.
But if he thrust him suddenly without enmity, or have cast upon him any thing without laying of wait,
Or with any stone, wherewith a man may die, seeing him not, and cast it upon him, that he die, and was not his enemy, neither sought his harm:
Then the congregation shall judge between the slayer and the revenger of blood according to these judgments:
And the congregation shall deliver the slayer out of the hand of the revenger of blood, and the congregation shall restore him to the city of his refuge, whither he was fled: and he shall abide in it unto the death of the high priest, which was anointed with the holy oil.
But if the slayer shall at any time come without the border of the city of his refuge, whither he was fled;
And the revenger of blood find him without the borders of the city of his refuge, and the revenger of blood kill the slayer; he shall not be guilty of blood:
Because he should have remained in the city of his refuge until the death of the high priest: but after the death of the high priest the slayer shall return into the land of his possession.
So these things shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die.
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.
And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the LORD dwell among the children of Israel.
[/b]
Posted above is the Laws on Murder by the Coalition of Yahweh, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Read them and let us know the Equity in them.

Ignorance is a Big disease! You didn't even read what you posted. Let me help you out by just highlighting exactly your pose.

The City of Refuge are Six cities of Protection for one who commit manslaughter (unintended killing of a man) to seek protection from reprisal UNTIL he stands before the council of judgement over his case.

The scripture above also gives EXCEPTION of protection to people who kill will weapon of iron or weapon of wood or ambushed or had enmity to a person. etc

Read again and stop being a clown!

E yah! Sorry!

Now back to the Rational behind the Law of Retribution commanded by Allah

the free for the free,

Questions :
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Confused One, show me A NATION that tell Murderers "Go and sin no more"

Just ONE.

If you can't and I know you can't , don't you feel your man-god Cancellation of the same Law his Father gave was a useless venture? No one listen to him.

The world doesn't need a Crazed Theorist but rather a Fusion of a Theorist and a Practical Man. That is the reason the world as we have it uses more of Prophet Muhammad's Law on Homicide, Business, Marriages, Divorces, War and every other facet of human Lives.

Show me one Law of your man-god that people of the world follow. Just ONE.
The Law of Jesus isn't for you Lukuluku69 neither is His laws for nations. The Law of Jesus is for His own Disciples.

Rightly said :
The world cannot follow the Laws because the world loves darkness rather than light.

John 3:19:
"And this is the condemnation, that Light (Jesus) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

But,
Why are you bent on taking my search light away from Allah and his Apostle?

My Questions are simple :

the free for the free,

Questions :

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by Lukuluku69(m): 12:19am On Jul 04, 2023
TenQ:

The Law of Jesus isn't for you Lukuluku69 neither is His laws for nations. The Law of Jesus is for His own Disciples.

Rightly said :
The world cannot follow the Laws because the world loves darkness rather than light.

John 3:19:
"And this is the condemnation, that Light (Jesus) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil."

But,
Why are you bent on taking my search light away from Allah and his Apostle?

My Questions are simple :

the free for the free,

Questions :

If the Laws of Jesus are for his disciples why not then shut your mouth! Are the Disciples still alive?

And if he said the word can't take his fabled theory and Laws, is that not an admission that he failed in his mission?

Moses Laws, didn't the Jews/Israelites complied and carry them out?

On the Law of Retribution, every man/human have the Right to demand Justice for any infringement. If I choose retribution, it is within my Rights, and if I choose to let go and forgive, it is well within my Rights.

What the Quran did is to set the condition for both.

Now, show me just ONE NATION that have in their Laws the Turning of the other Cheeks when slapped. Just ONE.

I know you can't , does that not means your man-god mission was a disaster class when no one, absolutely no one give a flying f**k about his Laws?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If the Laws of Jesus are for his disciples why not then shut your mouth! Are the Disciples still alive?

And if he said the word can't take his fabled theory and Laws, is that not an admission that he failed in his mission?

On the Law of Retribution, every man/human have the Right to demand Justice for any infringement. If I choose retribution, it is within my Rights, and if I choose to let go and forgive, it is well within my Rights.

Now, show me just ONE NATION that have in their Laws the Turning of the other Cheeks when slapped. Just ONE.

I know you can't , does that not means your man-god mission was a disaster class when no one, absolutely no one give a flying f**k about his Laws?
Khai!
The fruit from your heart getting exposed. What is the "flying f**k" about now!?

It's amazing that since you've been reading the Bible, you never came across the fact that apart the core 12 Disciples, all followers of Jesus are called Disciples!? A Disciple and Apostle of Christ are different things. A Disciple is a FOLLOWER aka true Christian! A Disciple is one learning to be like Christ aka "Little Christ's-Christian". SMH!

You Isn't know that Jesus appointed 72 other Disciples apart from the 12?
Luk 10:1:
"After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, where he himself would come."
You also probably didn't know that Jesus commanded Disciples to be made for Him from ALL the earth.

Matthew 28:19
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."

You didn't know that apart from the 12 and 72 core disciples, there were several others
John 6:66-67:
"From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him. 'You do not want to leave too, do you?' Jesus asked the Twelve."

You also didn't know that even Women were called Disciples?
Acts 9:36:
"In Joppa, there was a disciple named Tabitha (in Greek her name is Dorcas ); she was always doing good and helping the poor."

But, not to Change the subject!

I can make the Question simpler, if you will.

Question:
Who gave the law according to
Qur'an 2:178: was it Allah or Mohammed?

The question is made simpler!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You think I am condemning the Law of Retribution!? Far from it!
Is the law of Retribution not also in The Bible!?

My Question is ABOUT the Justification in APPLICATION of the Law as Presented in the Qur'an and the sense behind it.

the free for the free,

Questions :

You may call a friend!
AntiChristian, Vanessa7, Drlateef and especially LegalWolf as he's a lawyer?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2023
I want to assume that I have misinterpretated the Qur'an

the free for the free,

1. Can any Muslim help us with a proper interpretation?
2. Are we sure this verse is from Allah or is it from Mohammed?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2023
On a sincere note, can the author of this verse of the Qur'an be God?

the free for the free,

Note:
I do not hate you Muslims. I only want you to ASK Questions that would end up liberating you
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by vdestro: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2023
TenQ:

It is interesting to note that Jesus CANCELLED this Law of Retribution of Moses in Mat 5:38-42:...

You are wrong. Jesus clearly Said that not one jot or title of The Law was removed.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2023
vdestro:

You are wrong. Jesus clearly Said that not one jot or title of The Law was removed.

The Primary Giver of the Law is God and He is the only One who could modify the law. Therefore, Jesus says BUT I SAY TO YOU...

Can you please explain this verse with respect to the Law of Retribution?

Mat 5:38-42:
"You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say to you, That you resist not evil: but whoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue you at the law, and take away your coat, let him have your cloak also. And whoever shall compel you to go a mile, go with him two. Give to him that asks you, and from him that would borrow of you turn not you away."

Thank you
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2023
Iamrealdeji and honesttalk21

Can you help me interpret this Qur'an with respect to revenge with respect to
Slave for Slave
AND
Female for Female

the free for the free,

Thank you.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2023
My dear gaskiyamagana,

Slave for Slave
AND
Female for Female

the free for the free,

Thank you.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
M
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by MightySparrow: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2023
TenQ:
The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A BAD copy Of the Law Of Moses)?

the free for the free,

Let us apply these laws.

However, According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 2:178-179

Questions :

References are below :

Cc:

Islam is the equity. In the northern part of Nigeria Islam is the unwritten code of equity. I believe it is the same in Islamic communities.

My neighbour then in Lafia, Nasarawa state was forced to convert to Islam because of promotion in his place of work. He had to drop his wife for a Muslim wife he must marry!

Whenever you take a case to the palace as a Christian no matter how genuine your case , you lose.

In my NYSC in Taraba state, a microscope was stolen in the General Hospital. All the Christians in the department were arrested including a corper and our NCCF patron, dear brother Stephen (sweet memories). We corpers became furious and began to pray for God to expose the culprits. The following week (our brethren still detained) a message came from neighbouring state capital from the buyer of the microscope because of some missing parts. Alas, the microscope was sold tby the monarch's family who worked in the department! We, corpers marched to the palace to register our displeasure. We later understood that the king himself was forced to convert to Islam from his Catholic faith to ascend to his father's throne.

In Islam, equity is whether you believe in Mohammed or not .
There is even more danger.

The day Antichristian will have access to nuclear weapons. All humanity would be blown off in the cause of Allah.

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by gaskiyamagana: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

Islam is the equity. In the northern part of Nigeria Islam is the unwritten code of equity. I believe it is the same in Islamic communities.

My neighbour then in Lafia, Nasarawa state was forced to convert to Islam because of promotion in his place of work. He had to drop his wife for a Muslim wife he must marry!

Whenever you take a case to the palace as a Christian no matter how genuine your case , you lose.

In my NYSC in Taraba state, a microscope was stolen in the General Hospital. All the Christians in the department were arrested including a corper and our NCCF patron, dear brother Stephen (sweet memories). We corpers became furious and began to pray for God to expose the culprits. The following week (our brethren still detained) a message came from neighbouring state capital from the buyer of the microscope because of some missing parts. Alas, the microscope was sold tby the monarch's family who worked in the department! We, corpers marched to the palace to register our displeasure. We later understood that the king himself was forced to convert to Islam from his Catholic faith to ascend to his father's throne.

The day Antichristian will have access to nuclear weapons. All humanity would be blown off in the cause of Allah.

You forgot to add sexlam , because that is what I know you for in most of your comments on Islam.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by gaskiyamagana: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

Charley Boy comment. Why humanity not blow off when Pakistan and Iran , bigger than Antichristian possessed nuclear weapons?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by gaskiyamagana: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
TenQ:
My dear gaskiyamagana,

Slave for Slave
AND
Female for Female

the free for the free,

Thank you.

How could one build on crack foundation? Whatever built on crack foundation will automatically crumble.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

I understand you perfectly : there is nothing like equity in Islam especially when it also affects a non Muslim.

That is why Deborah's murderer will get protection from the people of Allah and Mohammed.

All these not withstanding,
Is lam cannot stand scrutiny as it breaks down always.

Let us apply these laws.

The rational is even beyond equity!
An innocent slave is killed just for a course he knows nothing about just because a Muslim man killed his neighbour's slave.

You wonder if God can stoop so low to craft out this kind of justice system.

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

How could one build on crack foundation? Whatever built on crack foundation will automatically crumble.

Of course, whatever is build on a cracked foundation must eventually crumble.

Let us apply these laws.
1. If I as a Free Muslim man killed your slave, Allah require that I should present my slave for execution.

2. If I as a Free Muslim man killed your slave, Allah require that I should present my Female slave for execution.

Can you explain this Qur'an?
Why are you dodging the questions?

Questions :
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Dear honesttalk21
This is where you are needed o!
Why is it that you are all dodging the questions?

Slave for Slave
AND
Female for Female

the free for the free,

Thank you.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by MightySparrow: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
TenQ:

I understand you perfectly : there is nothing like equity in Islam especially when it also affects a non Muslim.

That is why Deborah's murderer will get protection from the people of Allah and Mohammed.

All these not withstanding,
Is lam cannot stand scrutiny as it breaks down always.

Let us apply these laws.

The rational is even beyond equity!
An innocent slave is killed just for a course he knows nothing about just because a Muslim man killed his neighbour's slave.

You wonder if God can stoop so low to craft out this kind of justice system.

Islam is a huge joke. If it has any divine origin, it the joke of Allah.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by MightySparrow: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Charley Boy comment. Why humanity not blow off when Pakistan and Iran , bigger than Antichristian possessed nuclear weapons?

Pakistan under the watch of USA. Iran, I doubt if Israel will allow them. Israel monitors iran closely and would defy anybody to blow of any nuclear plant any day especially if engineered towards weapons.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by MightySparrow: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You forgot to add sexlam , because that is what I know you for in most of your comments on Islam.

Thanks for adding it. You love it. Sexlamic religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody / What Lies Have Lucifer Told You? / Lessons From The Triumphant Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.