Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4525 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

I think we should even create a thread dedicated to this Samaritan argument and debunk this Mohammedian myth once and for all. How can anyone with sound knowjeh of Israeli history bekueve such nonesense that a Samaritan was in Moses' entourage from Egypt? The same way Mohammed referred to Mary the mother of Jesus as the sister of Aaron, obviously mixing Maryam and Mary together. I'm surprised that educated folks such as Lukuluku69, Drlateef, Vanessa7 legalwolf and antichristian cannot see through this falsehood.

All these have been debunked here, but you'll always bring it again and again...

So many typos despite your Holy Spirit!

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

My jolly friend, let's do it this way:

In the court of Law, Questions and Responses are used to unravel who between any two parties is speaking the truth and who is Not.

Since you seem to know the History of the Samaritans AND do not accept the narratives of the Bible and secular history, kindly answer the following questions
1. According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

2. The History of the Samaritans are varied so I have compiled three of their traditional beliefs for you (Please answer only the one you consider to be true).
a. Is it true that some Samaritans claim that Elah son of Baasha was the first king of Samaria?: [b]if this is true,
who is Baasha?
OR
b. Is it true that some Samaritan sources mention that Joshua built the city of Samaria as the capital of the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh: if this is true, who was Joshua?
OR
c. Is it true that in some Samaritan traditions, the city of Samaria was named after a man named Semer (Shemer), who was a wealthy individual in the region: if this is true, who was the king that purchased the hill where the Capital of Samaria was established?

Note:
We want to go with the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans themselves according to you. We would use the Samaritans claims themselves to further expose Mohammed.

Note: my mission is to make you see the truth. Please look into this questions in all honesty if indeed you're sincere about validating the claims Mohammed made about the Samaritans in relation to Moses.
Have you noticed how he avoids answering ANY question that will put him in trouble by exposing the truth?

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Me ? Cornered? By a Future theif ? Hahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This question has been crafted by FxMasterz to expose your lies.

Please respond :
Since you seem to know the history of the Samaritans more than FxMasterz:

According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

I did debunk it too!
You always fail in the interpretations of our texts!
Debunked what!?

If you are not a coward show me how?

You can't mark your own scripts and give yourself ficticious marks. Is that normal for you!?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian
I asked you a direct question :

According to the Almighty Allah, If I murdered your slave, a just Retribution is when you also murder my slave!

Is this justice!?
Is this not human sacrifice?

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

Have you noticed how he avoids answering ANY question that will put him in trouble by exposing the truth?

I tell you bro. He knows the truth but he loves the lies.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

All these have been debunked here, but you'll always bring it again and again...

So many typos despite your Holy Spirit!

Oya, let's see the debunking. Where is it? I'm ready to go all length with you to expose the lies of Mohammed regarding Moses and the Samaritans.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro. He knows the truth but he loves the lies.
Of course he knows. That is why he does all the gymnastics to evade the truth coming out from his own mouth.

Can you see how to catch the Iligalwolf?
Ask him questions that will betray his lies!
In two steps, he is cornered.

He doesn't want to own up to the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans, however, he wants to throw jabs at anything you say with the same purported claim of the Samaritans!

See how he has melted away. From now on, as long as you repeat the questions, he knows he has no where to go.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, please point to where you answered my very simple questions. It seems I missed it…🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please don’t waste my time and point to it !!!!!!
Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 and our only future thief TenQ 🤣

Is there any need for me to answer your question again? You asked the question because I didn't agree to the Samaritan version of the Israel/Samaritan history. Now, I said I agree and accept the Samaritan history about themselves. Now, let's argue the Moses/Samaritan disagreements on this basis.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Is there any need for me to answer your question again? You asked the question because I didn't agree to the Samaritan version of the Israel/Samaritan history. Now, I said I agree and accept the Samaritan history about themselves. Now, let's argue the Moses/Samaritan disagreements on this basis.
LegalWolf has fled!
He wouldn't answer your question about the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans.

He is caught in his own web of untruths.

Since you know the History of the Samaritans more than everyone, pray thee
Mr LegalWolf,
According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

So what’s the Moses/Samaritan disagreement issue?

Modified: If you agree about the Samaritan history about themselves which predates moses, I think my argument is made. Now you've asked, from what I deduct from the future thief tenQ question that:

I do not know and I do not care to know. And could you tell me how that detracts from the basis of my argument?

cc: Future thief TenQ FxMasterz Sirtee15 advocatejare
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

LegalWolf has fled!
He wouldn't answer your question about the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans.

He is caught in his own web of untruths.

Since you know the History of the Samaritans more than everyone, pray thee
Mr LegalWolf,

Hahahahahaha potential thief thinks I’m like him oooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahahaha potential thief thinks I’m like him oooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are disgusting and you stink

Mr LegalWolf,

Cc: FxMasterz

Can you see how he disgraces himself?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

yhwh is disgusting and it stink

Mr LegalWolf,

Hahahahah future thief oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think I have edited your statement to make it more in alignment with your thoughts. So, let FxMasterz repeat the question and I will take it from there not you. Hahahahah

cc: Future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hey FxMasterz

I have modified my response to your previous comment on this thread. Let me know if you can see it and if not, I will retype it again. LOL! All of you and your teachers' teachers are no match.

cc: Future thief Tenq sirtee15 fxmasterz advocatejare
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

You are disgusting and you stink

Mr LegalWolf,

LegalWolf doesn't know anything about the Koran. That's why he avoids answering questions.
He doesn't want to be exposed as olodo who wasn't paying attention to Alfa during 'Ile keu' classes.
Only God knows where his mind was those period...
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahah future thief oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think I have edited your statement to make it more in alignment with your thoughts. So, let FxMasterz repeat the question and I will take it from there not you. Hahahahah

cc: Future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz
I won't join you in mud rolling.

Even Mohammed wouldn't dare utter such a blasphemy!
As Christians we don't murder those who blaspheme our God, it's either we show them the truth of their religion/Deity or we pray for them. Today, I'll do neither!

However, you have been Exposed as an ignorant person who delights in making noise to make cheap heaps of meaningless words.

The question for the last time (as you know the history of the Samaritans better than all who you've engaged in this thread) is:

Mr LegalWolf,

Only a confirmed fool will be arguing vehemently about a subject without knowing even the basics of the subject.

Waiting!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

LegalWolf doesn't know anything about the Koran. That's why he avoids answering questions.
He doesn't want to be exposed as olodo who wasn't paying attention to Alfa during 'Ile keu' classes.
Only God knows where his mind was those period...
Even about the Samaritans, he's been proven to be IGNORANT!

Close the case and return him to the title of this Thread. He came to divert the blow away from his prophet who lies as a professional 419.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Modified: If you agree about the Samaritan history about themselves which predates moses, I think my argument is made. Now you've asked, from what I deduct from the future thief tenQ question that:

I do not know and I do not care to know. And could you tell me how that detracts from the basis of my argument?

Only a FOOL argues about a matter in which he doesn't have the foundational basics of.

If you DON'T know and you DON'T care about such a basic knowledge of the Samaritans, you've proved only to be a NOISEMAKER and IGNORAMUS wasting the time of everyone!

Case is closed.

Here is the topic you ran away from!

According to the Almighty Allah, If I murdered your slave, a just Retribution is when you also murder my slave!

Is this justice!?
Is this not human sacrifice?

Qur'an 2:178
"O you who have believed, prescribed for you is legal retribution for those murdered -
the free for the free,
the slave for the slave, and
the female for the female.

But whoever overlooks from his brother anything, then there should be a suitable follow-up and payment to him with good conduct. This is an alleviation from your Lord and a mercy. But whoever transgresses after that will have a painful punishment."
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
I love your tears 😭 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Let me make further edits

TenQ:

I won't join you in mud rolling.

……

However, you have been Exposed as an ignorant person who delights in making noise to make cheap heaps of meaningless words.

The question for the last time (as you know the history of the Samaritans better than all who you've engaged in this thread) is:

Mr LegalWolf,

Only yhwh a confirmed fool will be arguing vehemently about a subject without knowing even the basics of the subject.

Waiting!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

Only a FOOL argues about a matter in which he doesn't have the foundational basics of.

If you DON'T know and you DON'T care about such a basic knowledge of the Samaritans, you've proved only to be a NOISEMAKER and IGNORAMUS wasting the time of everyone!

Case is closed.

….

[/i]

Hahahaha future thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FxMasterz come let’s talk when you’re ready jhare

Cc: future thief TenQ FxMasterz sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
I love your tears 😭 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Let me make further edits

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are a confirmed NOISEMAKER!

The Truth Hurts and I understand why you shamelessly leave the issue for name calling!

Sorry?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

You are a confirmed NOISEMAKER!

The Truth Hurts and I understand why you shamelessly leave the issue for name calling!

Sorry?

Future thief talking about truth.... Is this a joke to you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Future thief talking about truth.... Is this a joke to you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are dismissed!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahaha future thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FxMasterz come let’s talk when you’re ready jhare

Cc: future thief TenQ FxMasterz sirtee15
Again,
You've done your job for today

Case is closed.

You are dismissed!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

Only yhwh who is a a FOOL argues about a matter in which he doesn't have the foundational basics of.

You are dismissed!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

Again,
You've done your job for today

Case is closed.

You are dismissed!

Hahahaha future thief ooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

When a person lives by Forging other people's document!

Keep on doing your job please
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

My friend, I'll like to have the said Samaritan history that predates Moses. A cursory reference to the story would do.

In another vein, I feel like asking you that, since you do not have knowledge of such basics as the first king of the Samaritans, can I consider you a worthy opponent in this argument? I need all the knowledge you have on the matter because I'll be punching very hard on the topic. I wouldn't want to take advantage of someone who knows nothing.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

My friend, I'll like to have the said Samaritan history that predates Moses. A cursory reference to the story would do.

In another vein, I feel like asking you that, since you do not have knowledge of such basics as the first king of the Samaritans, can I consider you a worthy opponent in this argument? I need all the knowledge you have on the matter because I'll be punching very hard on the topic. I wouldn't want to take advantage of someone who knows nothing.

Lol, can you consider me worthy opponent? You that ALL you knew about Samaritan history is what is contained in the fraudulent Bible have the audacity to tell me if I’m a worthy opponent?

And what’s the business of the Samaritans with the king/dom of Samaria ? Did the Samaritans as an ethnic-religious group ever have a kingdom? Or did they claim that they’re descendants of Samaria?

Lol!

Cc: Potential thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

When a person lives by Forging other people's document!

Keep on doing your job please

A future thief talking about forgery 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Dear FxMasterz,
Shouldn't this time waster just answer the simple Question?
*Does he accept the Biblical Narrative? NO!
*Do you have a narrative to give him apart from Jewish history and Biblical narratives where you have quoted ? NO!

Then Onus is on the FOOL who has his basis of argument with the history of the Samaritans themselves to state what the Samaritans believe!

He will dodge you to kingdom COME. He has Zero knowledge of the Samaritans!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Basic Truths And Facts That Catholics Must Know / Explaining Bible Contradiction. / Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.