Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4517 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Hahahahah future thief TenQ ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your usual response to exposure of your fraudulent nature.

Allah doesn't know the history of the Samaritans!
Too bad the information had exposed him!

Again :

Very childishly stupid arguments.
And Allah couldn't say the name of the nameless country the so called As-Samari came from except say the name with Samaria which was 450-500 years before it's existence.
Abraham was from Ur in Mesopotamia, which is present-day southern Iraq. According to LegalWolf, Abraham is an Iraqi.

See how you stink!?

Is Abraham an Iraqi and is Mohammed a Saudi?

LegalWolf,
The Qur'an is proved to be mere words of men and not Allah:except Allah is Mohammed!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Uncle, what is the meaning of Samaritan. Short and simple - all these nonsense explanation is not important. You claimed I ran away from your mention, insinuating the superiority of your argument. Please frigging tell us the meaning of Samaritan, simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: how can something so simple be this choking for you and the future thief TenQ

cc: sirtee15
As if I didn't answer you the question before: Did you see the highlight in yellow?

TenQ:

Why? :Your deliberate doctoring of truths were through the roof yesterday. I had over 17 mentions from this conversation as of yesterday night.

A Samaritan is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Samaria.
EXACTLY LIKE
A Nigerian is an individual who is a citizen or a native of Nigeria, a country located in West Africa.

The Arabic word Samaritan is As-Samari(السامري) or Al-Samari(السامري): meaning or refering in Arabic to a person or belonging to the Samaritan community

I have answered your question, please respond to my questions

1. Is it true that the Samaritans by their tradition claim descent from the tribe Ephraim and Manasseh from the Northern ancient kingdom of Israel?

2. What does Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century say about the origin of the Samaritans?

3. According to the Samaritan sources, who founded the city of Samaria and gave it a name?

Your fraudulent nature is exposed.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

As if I didn't answer you the question before: Did you see the highlight in yellow?

Your fraudulent nature is exposed.

Hahahahaha potential thief ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

Your usual response to exposure of your fraudulent nature.

Allah doesn't know the history of the Samaritans!
Too bad the information had exposed him!

Again :

Very childishly stupid arguments.
And Allah couldn't say the name of the nameless country the so called As-Samari came from except say the name with Samaria which was 450-500 years before it's existence.
Abraham was from Ur in Mesopotamia, which is present-day southern Iraq. According to LegalWolf, Abraham is an Iraqi.

See how you stink!?

Is Abraham an Iraqi and is Mohammed a Saudi?

LegalWolf,
The Qur'an is proved to be mere words of men and not Allah:except Allah is Mohammed!

Hahahahah potential thief ooooo
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

We're not talking about meaning. Our attention is on the term.

Can you discuss a term without its meaning?

By the way, if according to the Samaritans, the word Samaritan means keeper or observer of the Torah, don't you think it also exposes the lies?

There was no Torah at the time of the event painted in the Quran. Infact, Moses had just come from the mountain where he went to receive the tablets containing the 10 commandments which he immediately destroyed at the sight of the golden calf the people were worshipping. Hence the term 'Samaritan' was still not in existent.

You and TenQ with your useless hallucinations. Even per biblical accounts, Moses spoke to yhwh on at least three occasions. Or was it just once that Moses spoke to yhwh and he gave him the Torah?

So what gives you the proof that this event occurred before the Torah was given to Moses?

We're concerned about the term. Where did Moses hear it from. The term didn't exist until the days of Omri.

Lol, it’s the audacity for me !
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Can you discuss a term without its meaning?

You and TenQ with your useless hallucinations. Even per biblical accounts, Moses spoke to yhwh on at least three occasions. Or was it just once that Moses spoke to yhwh and he gave him the Torah?

So what gives you the proof that this event occurred before the Torah was given to Moses?

Lol, it’s the audacity for me !

You'll first discuss the term before the meaning.

The incident recorded by Mohammed was the first time Moses went to receive the tables of stone containing the 10 commandments. The Torah wasn't in existence then.

Moreso, the term Samaritan, even if it means keeper of the Torah, was never in use in Moses' time! The term was coined by Omri.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

The incident recorded by Mohammed was the first time Moses went to receive the tables of stone containing the 10 commandments. The Torah wasn't in existence then.

Moreso, the term Samaritan, even if it means keeper of the Torah, was never in use in Moses' time! The term was coined by Omri.
The place he quoted didn't even call the Samaritans keeper of the Torah.
Even then, the Torah didn't exist until the death of Moses.

Either way, the Samaritan building the golden calf is a LIE. As the Torah didn't exist at that time.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

The place he quoted didn't even call the Samaritans keeper of the Torah.
Even then, the Torah didn't exist until the death of Moses.

Either way, the Samaritan building the golden calf is a LIE. As the Torah didn't exist at that time.

Don't mind legalwolf. I just want to use his own words to rope him in. I'm agreeing to all the lies and misinformation knowing that at the end of the day, even the lies would be counterproductive for his position.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

Don't mind legalwolf. I just want to use his own words to rope him in. I'm agreeing to all the lies and misinformation knowing that at the end of the day, even the lies would be counterproductive for his position.
The Torah consist of Five books, one of the books contain the account of the worship of the golden calf. How can LegalWolf's Samaritan be a custodian of a book which has not been written.
But LegalWolf will claim you agreed to his False Representation as fact. If you claim to agree to his lies and misinformation you must be careful to clarify your point. I know him better than he knows himself. A Fruad he is like his prophet.

One thing I happy about is that at this point except he is deluding himself, he know quite well that Allah goofed big time about the Samaritan. If Allah goofed, he cannot be God!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

The Torah consist of Five books, one of the books contain the account of the worship of the golden calf. How can LegalWolf's Samaritan be a custodian of a book which has not been written.
But LegalWolf will claim you agreed to his False Representation as fact. If you claim to agree to his lies and misinformation you must be careful to clarify your point. I know him better than he knows himself. A Fruad he is like his prophet.

One thing I happy about is that at this point except he is deluding himself, he know quite well that Allah goofed big time about the Samaritan. If Allah goofed, he cannot be God!

That's the point now. A Samaritan cannot be a keeper or observer of a book that has not been written. I already told him that. Now, he wants to know how I knew that the book hadn't been written at the time. I have made him to understand that Moses was just coming from the mountain where he received for the first time, the two tables of stone that contained the 10 commandments which formed the core of the Torah. I made him know that the tablets were even broken immediately Moses saw the golden calf attributed to the the Samaritan by his allah.

I have also told him that, even if the Torah had existed at the term, the observers or keepers of the Torah wouldn't be called Samaritans until Omri coined the word about 1,300 yrs later.

So, no matter his position, his Mohammed is in the mud for his lies.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's the point now. A Samaritan cannot be a keeper or observer of a book that has not been written. I already told him that. Now, he wants to know how I knew that the book hadn't been written at the time. I have made him to understand that Moses was just coming from the mountain where he received for the first time, the two tables of stone that contained the 10 commandments which formed the core of the Torah. I made him know that the tablets were even broken immediately Moses saw the golden calf attributed to the the Samaritan by his allah.

I have also told him that, even if the Torah had existed at the term, the observers or keepers of the Torah wouldn't be called Samaritans until Omri coined the word about 1,300 yrs later.

So, no matter his position, his Mohammed is in the mud for his lies.
I am happy for one thing: he has done enough study and research to know that with respect to the Samaritan, Allah goofed big time.

But Muslims mantra remain :
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

Stay blessed bro!

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
LOL

FxMasterz:

Where did you get this insinuation from?

What’s your source for the underlined ?

Cc: future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

I am happy for one thing: he has done enough study and research to know that with respect to the Samaritan, Allah goofed big time.

Stay blessed bro!

Hahahaha potential thief ooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
TenQ:

Hahahaa future thief ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 2:18am On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL

Didn't your Quran reference Moses as saying a Samaritan caused the Israelites to sacrifice to an idol? I just told you the exact time that incident happened in Jewish history.

Just prove right now that the term Samaritan was in use in Moses' time. We're not asking you to prove whether a Samaritan existed at the time or not. What we know is that Moses cannot use a term that was coined about 1,300yrs after his death. Prove to us that the term was in use in the days of Moses.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:15am On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf,
I am happy for one thing: that you have done enough study and research to know that with respect to the Samaritan, Allah goofed big time. This puts a question on who wrote the Qur'an : is it Allah or Mohammed?

Good day bro!

The aim of this post is fully realised!
I pray that God Himself will touch your heart. A lie cannot become the truth by the reason of arguments.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2023
TenQ:
LegalWolf,
I am happy for one thing: that you have done enough study and research to know that with respect to the Samaritan, Allah goofed big time. This puts a question on who wrote the Qur'an : is it Allah or Mohammed?

Good day bro!

The aim of this post is fully realised!
I pray that God Himself will touch your heart. A lie cannot become the truth by the reason of arguments.

Hahahahaha potential thief is talking about research.
LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2023
LOL - like the future thief TenQ you keep lurking yo clear issues.

FxMasterz:

Didn't your Quran reference Moses as saying a Samaritan caused the Israelites to sacrifice to an idol? I just told you the exact time that incident happened in Jewish history.

You claim that the Torah was not in existence, and even TenQ argued that Torah came into existence after Moses death. Apparently, Jewish tradition disagrees with you and we must agree with this fact that Torah was revealed to Moses at my sinai (whether in written or a oral form). This is sacrosanct to our point.

In essence, and contrary to your position, Torah came into existence at the Time of Moses at Mount Sinai.

Is that agreed?

Just prove right now that the term Samaritan was in use in Moses' time. We're not asking you to prove whether a Samaritan existed at the time or not. What we know is that Moses cannot use a term that was coined about 1,300yrs after his death. Prove to us that the term was in use in the days of Moses.

I should prove the words that were used during the time of Moses or not. Even yhwh can’t do it. Is this a joke to you?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL - like the future thief TenQ you keep lurking yo clear issues.

You claim that the Torah was not in existence, and even TenQ argued that Torah came into existence after Moses death. Apparently, Jewish tradition disagrees with you and we must agree with this fact that Torah was revealed to Moses at my sinai (whether in written or a oral form). This is sacrosanct to our point.

In essence, and contrary to your position, Torah came into existence at the Time of Moses at Mount Sinai.

Is that agreed?

I should prove the words that were used during the time of Moses or not. Even yhwh can’t do it. Is this a joke to you?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz

Lol. Dodging as usual.

Let's even agree that the Torah was in existent before Moses, okay? Let's just agree that way to make things extremely easier for you. We already know that the Torah can't predate Moses who is the source of the Torah, but for your sake, we'll agree that the Torah existed before Moses.

At what point did they start referring to some keepers or observers of the Torah as Samaritans? You can see that allah goofed big time.

No one is telling you to prove any word. Stop dribbling. Tell us how Moses came about the word Samaritan. Who coined that word. According to the tradition of the Samaritans? when did the word Samaria come into existence?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2023
You’re the one yarning dust.

FxMasterz:

Lol. Dodging as usual.

Let's even agree that the Torah was in existent before Moses, okay? Let's just agree that way to make things extremely easier for you. We already know that the Torah can't predate Moses who is the source of the Torah, but for your sake, we'll agree that the Torah existed before Moses.

It’s preposterous to claim Torah existed before Moses. And what I’m pointing you to is that it is false to claim:
1. Torah did not exist at the time of Moses (only a potential thief like TenQ could make that statement) and

2. “Guardian of the Torah” does not exist at the time of Moses.

At what point did they start referring to some keepers or observers of the Torah as Samaritans? You can see that allah goofed big time.

No one is telling you to prove any word. Stop dribbling. Tell us how Moses came about the word Samaritan. Who coined that word. According to the tradition of the Samaritans? when did the word Samaria come into existence?

I should prove at what point Samaritans start referring to themselves as the keepers of Torah? Really?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

It’s preposterous to claim Torah existed before Moses. And what I’m pointing you to is that it is false to claim:
1. Torah did not exist at the time of Moses (only a potential thief like TenQ could make that statement) and

I should prove at what point Samaritans start referring to themselves as the keepers of Torah? Really?

Points one and two are inconsequential as regards this discussion. No one cares about that.

What we care about is the time the use of the term 'Samaritan' came into efect. You can't tell me you don't understand the question. The person who coined the term is Omri. Agreeing that there was a keeper or observers of the Torah in Moses' days, did they ever refer to them as Samaritans at the time? Did Omri coin the term before, during or after Moses' time? Stop dribbling.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Always making infantile arguments, and I meant not ti be direspectful.

FxMasterz:

Points one and two are inconsequential as regards this discussion. No one cares about that.

I do actually.

What we care about is the time the use of the term 'Samaritan' came into efect. You can't tell me you don't understand the question. The person who coined the term is Omri. Agreeing that there was a keeper or observers of the Torah in Moses' days, did they ever refer to them as Samaritans at the time? Did Omri coin the term before, during or after Moses' time? Stop dribbling.

The person who coined Samaria as a city or Samaritan as a name of ethno-religious group? Would you die if you stop lying? And where you expecting me to go and meet Moses (pbuh) or his fellow Jewish folks that 'in your days, did they ever refer to keepers of Torah as Samaritans'?

And by the ways, refer back to my questions and this back-and-forth nonsense just shows you've got no point .

cc: future thief Tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

Just a pont of correction for the Ignorant you.

The Torah is a compilation of Five Books namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy!
Genesis - speaks of the beginning of history of mankind from Adam to Abraham to Joseph and How the Israelites got to Egypt
Exodus - speaks about the beginning of Slavery of the Chidren of Israel in Egypt up to their exodus from Egypt
Leviticus- Is about the duties of the Levites
Numbers - is mainly about the census and genealogy of the Isrealites
Deuteronomy - is mainly about Priestley duties, Religious activities etc

All written by Moses through his scribes and Joshua his successor. Even the death of Moses was recorded in Deuteronomy 34:1-7

Each of those books were not the Torah as the Torah was the COMPLETE FIVE books of MOSES.

Dictionary definition :
Torah
/ˈtɔːrɑː,tɔːˈrɑː/
noun
(in Judaism) the law of God as revealed to Moses and recorded in the first five books of the Hebrew scriptures (the Pentateuch).

Dummies in the name of being Lawyers wouldn't know
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:
Always making infantile arguments, and I meant not ti be direspectful.

I do actually.

The person who coined Samaria as a city or Samaritan as a name of ethno-religious group? Would you die if you stop lying? And where you expecting me to go and meet Moses (pbuh) or his fellow Jewish folks that 'in your days, did they ever refer to keepers of Torah as Samaritans'?

And by the ways, refer back to my questions and this back-and-forth nonsense just shows you've got no point .

cc: future thief Tenq

If you can provide the source as well as the period the word came to be in use , I'll answer your questions even though they're irrelevant to this discussion.

You don't want to go and meet Moses to ask if the term was in use in his days? Do you actually have to? Was it Moses who actually told you that there was a Samaritan in his entourage? Why are you trying to avoid the reality of this argument? If you cannot tell us who coined the term Samaritan as a religious group and also tell us the time the term came to be in use, then you should accept your claim as false. Allah goofed big time.

Now, according to your sources, when did the term Samaritan emerge? Before, during or after Moses' time? Who coined the word? Mohammed has been busted.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
You’re clutching on straws. Objectively, if that word ever exists in your dictionary, where would you expect me to get who coined the word Samaritan.

FxMasterz:

If you can provide the source as well as the period the word came to be in use , I'll answer your questions even though they're irrelevant to this discussion.

You don't want to go and meet Moses to ask if the term was in use in his days? Do you actually have to? Was it Moses who actually told you that there was a Samaritan in his entourage? Why are you trying to avoid the reality of this argument? If you cannot tell us who coined the term Samaritan as a religious group and also tell us the time the term came to be in use, then you should accept your claim as false. Allah goofed big time.

Now, according to your sources, when did the term Samaritan emerge? Before, during or after Moses' time? Who coined the word? Mohammed has been busted.

Cc: potential thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
TenQ:

Just a pont of correction for the Ignorant you.

The Torah is a compilation of Five Books namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy!
Genesis - speaks of the beginning of history of mankind from Adam to Abraham to Joseph and How the Israelites got to Egypt
Exodus - speaks about the beginning of Slavery of the Chidren of Israel in Egypt up to their exodus from Egypt
Leviticus- Is about the duties of the Levites
Numbers - is mainly about the census and genealogy of the Isrealites
Deuteronomy - is mainly about Priestley duties, Religious activities etc

All written by Moses through his scribes and Joshua his successor. Even the death of Moses was recorded in Deuteronomy 34:1-7

Each of those books were not the Torah as the Torah was the COMPLETE FIVE books of MOSES.

Dictionary definition :
Torah
/ˈtɔːrɑː,tɔːˈrɑː/
noun
(in Judaism) the law of God as revealed to Moses and recorded in the first five books of the Hebrew scriptures (the Pentateuch).

Dummies in the name of being Lawyers wouldn't know
It’s even the audacity of the idi0t for me - to claim that the Torah did not exist at the time of Moses. No, it was Apostle Paul that brought Torah na

Cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:
You’re clutching on straws. Objectively, if that word ever exists in your dictionary, where would you expect me to get who coined the word Samaritan.

Cc: potential thief TenQ

The man who coined the term Samaria which is the root of the word Samaritan is vividly recorded in history. You know why you're avoiding the answer.

Anyway, let me help you a bit. See screenshot below for the time of the emergence of the Samaritans according to tradition.

Now tell me how the term Samaritan came to used before the emergence of the Samaritans themselves.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL

Only a fool will not know that the Record of How this happened was written in the same Torah. How could the Torah had existed before the stories in it had not even happened?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
LegalWolf:

It’s even the audacity of the idi0t for me - to claim that the Torah did not exist at the time of Moses. No, it was Apostle Paul that brought Torah na

Cc: sirtee15 fxmasterz future thief TenQ
You had been taught. Tell me if the Torah was complete before the Isrealites reached Jordan.
Tell me that the Torah is not the FIVE BOOKS of Moses.

Allah and his prophet think the Torah was only One book and was revealed on Mount Sinai.

Thoughts only possessed by IGNORANT folks including LegalWolf
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Did I not tell you that LegalWolf is inoculated against the Truth!

The Truth doesn't mean anything to him.

That is the reason why he would dodge answering ANY questions.

John 8:44:
"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Like their father exactly like servant!
Servant of " aLIES"
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
TenQ:
Did I not tell you that LegalWolf is inoculated against the Truth!

The Truth doesn't mean anything to him.

That is the reason why he would dodge answering ANY questions.

John 8:44:
"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and stayed not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Like their father exactly like servant!
Servant of " aLIES"

Hahahahahaha I remember using quote for the future thief called TenQ. So which lie have I told, Ehn potential thief ?

Cc: Fxmasterz future thief Tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

The man who coined the term Samaria which is the root of the word Samaritan is vividly recorded in history. You know why you're avoiding the answer.

Anyway, let me help you a bit. See screenshot below for the time of the emergence of the Samaritans according to tradition.

Now tell me how the term Samaritan came to used before the emergence of the Samaritans themselves.

You keep yarning dust and fail to understand the basic concept that Samaritanism is not exclusively connected to Samaria. If you cannot grasp a simple concept like this, how am I to help you?

I asked you a question the other day which you fled from like a coward: is an Israelite a native or citizen of the Kingdom of Israel or member of the 12 clans of Israel?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 Fxmasterz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Omg! So There Is Really A God? / Can The Devil Understand Us When We Speak In Tongues? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.