Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4524 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

You muddle things up with useless statements. Let us start by asking you a question - do you know that the Samaritans claim that their priesthood date back to the time of Aaron?

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 and our only future thief TenQ 🤣

The claim that their religion samaritanism is the true Mosaic religion isn't the issue here.
Were the northern Israelites called Samaritans during the time of Aaron, that's the question.
The 10 tribes of Israel that formed northern Israel, were they ever called Samaritans during the time of Moses.
All their claim about mount Ezirim being God's holy place or their Pentateuch is the correct torah given to Moses isn't the argument here. We not debating their religion but the ORIGIN OF THEIR NAME.

WHEN DID THEY START BEARING SAMARITAN ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN HISTORY?

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

You muddle things up with useless statements. Let us start by asking you a question - do you know that the Samaritans claim that their priesthood date back to the time of Aaron?

Let me cc my Nairaland friends: FxMasterz advocatejare sirtee15 and our only future thief TenQ 🤣

Now argue with chat gpt

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Now hypocrite LegalWolf.
Be fair and answer our own questions too...

1. Why did Allah perform human sacrifice when he handed an innocent man to be killed in the place of Isa Messiah.

2. If your ancestor's culture is so excellent why did u abandon their religion for a foreign one.

3. Would you accept the oral tradition that the oldest man in your village is 160 years old.

Let's make it a dialogue not a monologue
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

Fear of what? If you think I'm responding to you for your sake alone, you're deceiving yourself. I'm responding so that everyone especially misled Muslims seeking the truth can find answers in what I write. I have already done a lot of justice while you kept asking robotic questions about Europeans and Africa that has no meaning.

I'll expose your Mohammed further. I can see you do not love the truth.

A Samaritan is someone who lived within the border of the place called Samaria. That means there's no Samaritan without an area called Samaria. Just the same way there's no Lagosian without an area called Lagos.

Now, tell the world how a Samaritan was with Moses and Aaron when when they were still on the way. At that time, there was no place called Israel, let alone having a place called Samaria. I guess Mohammed was a time traveller who saw the Samaritan city and the Samaritans living in them in the future ever before the place called Israel was founded.

Let me join this argument too into it. The story regarding Mary the mother of Jesus being the sister of Aaron in your Quran. The falsehood of this claim is the most obvious and thoughtless. That's because Jesus Christ was born at a time when the Romans ruled Jerusalem. He was born into the family of David. David himself lived about 1,200yrs before Jesus. Aaron lived about 800yrs before David. As I said earlier, Aaron never stepped his foot into the nation of Israel. Mariam whom Mohammed called the mother of Jesus was the elder sister to both Moses and Aaron. Since the mother of Jesus lived during the Roman empire, this means Moses, Aaron and Miriam the mother of Jesus lived in the days of the Roman empire. They were all in Jerusalem. They lived after David. Ceaser Augustus was their emperor. Herod was king over Moses and Aaron in Jerusalem.

And if you want to take it back. That is to put Jesus and Mary together in the time of Moses and Aaron, that means Jesus was born on the way to Canaan. Or perhaps He was born in Egypt ever before Israel became a nation. You and I know that such a position is gibberish.

I don't know how you guys reconcile this historical blunders to keep on believing that indeed the Almighty God wrote the quran. Or is your Allah not almighty again?

Empty rambling with no substance. You still didn’t answer the question. Or did you?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

The claim that their religion samaritanism is the true Mosaic religion isn't the issue here.
Were the northern Israelites called Samaritans during the time of Aaron, that's the question.
The 10 tribes of Israel that formed northern Israel, were they ever called Samaritans during the time of Moses.
All their claim about mount Ezirim being God's holy place or their Pentateuch is the correct torah given to Moses isn't the argument here. We not debating their religion but the ORIGIN OF THEIR NAME.

WHEN DID THEY START BEARING SAMARITAN ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN HISTORY?

Lol, who is debating the origin of their name with you?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:
Now hypocrite LegalWolf.
Be fair and answer our own questions too...

1. Why did Allah perform human sacrifice when he handed an innocent man to be killed in the place of Isa Messiah.

2. If your ancestor's culture is so excellent why did u abandon their religion for a foreign one.

3. Would you accept the oral tradition that the oldest man in your village is 160 years old.

Let's make it a dialogue not a monologue

Lol, please point to where you answered my very simple questions. It seems I missed it…🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, please point to where you answered my very simple questions. It seems I missed it…🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please just respond clearly to his questions : or this is another evasive technique ?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Empty rambling with no substance. You still didn’t answer the question. Or did you?

Denying the answers make you happy. Isn't it?

Your Mohammed has been exposed. There was no Israel as a region or landed area in the days of Moses, let alone having a place within Israel called Samaria. Was there anyone called a Lagosian before Lagos State waa created? Or you had someone called a Nigerian in the 1600s when there was no place called Nigeria? Except that is possible then Mohammed might be correct.

You turned a blind eye to the Mary, sister of Aaron problem too? These are just two of the numerous problems in your so called holy book. What would you do if we offload all the problems on your head?

Oh, I just remembered you're asking a question about Europeans writing African history. I don't have an answer for that, kindly answer the question and let's see how it correlates with the truth that you've been running away from.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, who is debating the origin of their name with you?

I thought that's the point of this debate?
When did they start bearing the name Samaritan?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

So much for someone using mathematics to measure the intellectual dimension of somebody else.
U are boring...very boring. I don't know whether to call u waste of time.
All u do is Lol up and down.

Anyway u ve learnt somethings today. At least thank me for free knowledge acquired.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

So much for someone using mathematics to measure the intellectual dimension of somebody else.
U are boring...very boring. I don't know whether to call u waste of time.
All u do is Lol up and down.

Anyway u ve learnt somethings today. At least thank me for free knowledge acquired.

You talk too much - point please or stfu!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

I thought that's the point of this debate?
When did they start bearing the name Samaritan?

When u jump to issues that you have no prior background knowledge of, this is the result. You respond before thinking… Pathetic!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

Denying the answers make you happy. Isn't it?

Your Mohammed has been exposed. There was no Israel as a region or landed area in the days of Moses, let alone having a place within Israel called Samaria. Was there anyone called a Lagosian before Lagos State waa created? Or you had someone called a Nigerian in the 1600s when there was no place called Nigeria? Except that is possible then Mohammed might be correct.

You turned a blind eye to the Mary, sister of Aaron problem too? These are just two of the numerous problems in your so called holy book. What would you do if we offload all the problems on your head?

Oh, I just remembered you're asking a question about Europeans writing African history. I don't have an answer for that, kindly answer the question and let's see how it correlates with the truth that you've been running away from.

Loooooooooooool. you don’t have answer to my question and you want me to answer yours… is that ment or madness?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Please just respond clearly to his questions : or this is another evasive technique ?

A potential thief is talking about evasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

My jolly friend, let's do it this way:

In the court of Law, Questions and Responses are used to unravel who between any two parties is speaking the truth and who is Not.

Since you seem to know the History of the Samaritans AND do not accept the narratives of the Bible and secular history, kindly answer the following questions
1. According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

2. The History of the Samaritans are varied so I have compiled three of their traditional beliefs for you (Please answer only the one you consider to be true).
a. Is it true that some Samaritans claim that Elah son of Baasha was the first king of Samaria?: [b]if this is true,
who is Baasha?
OR
b. Is it true that some Samaritan sources mention that Joshua built the city of Samaria as the capital of the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh: if this is true, who was Joshua?
OR
c. Is it true that in some Samaritan traditions, the city of Samaria was named after a man named Semer (Shemer), who was a wealthy individual in the region: if this is true, who was the king that purchased the hill where the Capital of Samaria was established?

Note:
We want to go with the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans themselves according to you. We would use the Samaritans claims themselves to further expose Mohammed.

Note: my mission is to make you see the truth. Please look into this questions in all honesty if indeed you're sincere about validating the claims Mohammed made about the Samaritans in relation to Moses.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Loooooooooooool. you don’t have answer to my question and you want me to answer yours… is that ment or madness?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15

No. I didn't say you should answer mine. I said you should help me answer your own question since I do not know the answer. Kindly take the floor.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

No. I didn't say you should answer mine. I said you should help me answer your own question since I do not know the answer. Kindly take the floor.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

In the court of Law, Questions and Responses are used to unravel who between any two parties is speaking the truth and who is Not.

Since you seem to know the History of the Samaritans AND do not accept the narratives of the Bible and secular history, kindly answer the following questions
1. According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

2. The History of the Samaritans are varied so I have compiled three of their traditional beliefs for you (Please answer only the one you consider to be true).
a. Is it true that some Samaritans claim that Elah son of Baasha was the first king of Samaria?: [b]if this is true,
who is Baasha?
OR
b. Is it true that some Samaritan sources mention that Joshua built the city of Samaria as the capital of the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh: if this is true, who was Joshua?
OR
c. Is it true that in some Samaritan traditions, the city of Samaria was named after a man named Semer (Shemer), who was a wealthy individual in the region: if this is true, who was the king that purchased the hill where the Capital of Samaria was established?

Note:
We want to go with the history of the Samaritans by the Samaritans themselves according to you. We would use the Samaritans claims themselves to further expose Mohammed.

Note: my mission is to make you see the truth. Please look into this questions in all honesty if indeed you're sincere about validating the claims Mohammed made about the Samaritans in relation to Moses.

Please don’t waste my time and point to it !!!!!!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
@ antiChristian unlike hypocrite empty-head LegalWolf....
U like to answer questions, even if it's unreasonable.
At least u try to defend Islam.

Now answer this simple accusation against Allah

Is it true Allah sacrificed an innocent soul to appease the blood thirty Jews who wanted to kill Isa Messiah.
He gave them an innocent man to nail to the cross in the place of Isa Messiah.
Is that not human sacrifice?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

Is it true Allah sacrificed an innocent soul to appease the blood thirty Jews who wanted to kill Isa Messiah.

“Hypocrite empty-head..” I think you’ve fired the first shot and I like it 🥳

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

A potential thief is talking about evasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is known that you don't answer questions : please do respond to him.

What is the topic of this Thread again?

Can you remind me?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
FxMasterz:

who is Baasha?
OR
OR

Note:

I can bet it with you that LegalWolf will NOT respond to ANY of your questions

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
LegalWolf:

Please don’t waste my time and point to it !!!!!!

The question was extremely simple : the first is

Waiting?

You are as predictable as a cornered snail!
Answer the question! Two more to go!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

The question was extremely simple : the first is

Waiting?

You are as predictable as a cornered snail!
Answer the question! Two more to go!

Lol, look at this empty head having the audacity to ask me questions. So you expect you and I to be debating Allah means God Lah and other ridiculous conjectures of yours. You must be sick head potential thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

It is known that you don't answer questions : please do respond to him.

What is the topic of this Thread again?

Can you remind me?

Future thief is talking about evasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, look at this empty head having the audacity to ask me questions. So you expect you and I to be debating Allah means God Lah and other ridiculous conjectures of yours. You must be sick head potential thief oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A chronic Coward with an equal dose of ignorance will not answer simple questions.

According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

Cornered as usual!

Cry me a river as usual
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

1. Allah didn't say He saved an innocent man to appease another except the Biblical John 3:16!
2. The context of Islam is that your life terminates according to when Allah wills and His will has been made thousands of years before creation!
So in essence, the time of the son of Mary to die hasn't come at that time and the substituted person's time was up!

This is the basic understanding! When your time is up, there's nothing you can do!

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

1. Allah didn't say He saved an innocent man to appease another except the Biblical John 3:16!
2. The context of Islam is that your life terminates according to when Allah wills and His will has been made thousands of years before creation!
So in essence, the time of the son of Mary to die hasn't come at that time and the substituted person's time was up!

This is the basic understanding! When your time is up, there's nothing you can do!
But according to the Qur'an purportedly spoken by Allah,
If I murdered your slave, a just Retribution is when you also murder my slave!

Is this justice!?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

A chronic Coward with an equal dose of ignorance will not answer simple questions.

According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

Cornered as usual!

Cry me a river as usual

Me ? Cornered? By a Future theif ? Hahahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

I can never believe I will say I'm proud antiChristian didn't let me down even though his answer only strengthened the accusation and confirms the human sacrifice theory.
But because he made an effort to answer, I'll let him be.

@LegalWolf shame on u....this is what intellectual theological debate should be all about so that we gain insight into the doctrine of the other faith.
In respect to this u failed woefully....it's either u don't know your Qur'an enough or u not confident enough to defend it.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

TenQ already did a topic on it in the past but they ignored it.
Once u bring prove, they will vapourise.

I did debunk it too!
You always fail in the interpretations of our texts!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

I did debunk it too!
You always fail in the interpretations of our texts!

What was your answer, paste it here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How False Men Of God Steal Peoples Glory / Some Basic Truths And Facts That Catholics Must Know / Explaining Bible Contradiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.